BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第55期:叫到办公室谈话
日期:2016-06-01 14:22

(单词翻译:单击)

An advantage of the long Chinese school week
较长的中式教育教学周的一个优势就是
is that the teachers have more time to engage with their students.
老师们有更多的时间可以与学生建立更紧密的关系
Come here.
过来
Miss Li is trying to bring Josh into line.
李老师试图让乔什服从教导
These two days, you don't behave as well as I expected.
这两天,你的表现并不如我期望的那样好
So, I just want to find why, or do you have any solutions to,
我想听听原因,或者你有什么好的解决方法
or do you have any suggestions, you know. No.
还是说你有什么建议。没有
You can tell that I've been mad... is that right? Yes.
你看的出来我一直很生气,对吧。对
Then why? You really don't know?
为什么呢?你真的不知道吗
I do know.
我知道
Please tell me.
请告诉我
I don't know... Cos I'm just talking, I don't know.
我也不清楚,可能是我一直在讲话吧
Did you talk?
你在课上讲话了吗
Yes.
讲了
Why?
为什么
Cos I was uninterested, or I didn't get it.
因为我不感兴趣,或者说我听不懂
You know, I just want to do something to help.
我只是想帮你
Maybe...It's fine. I'm fine.
或许...,我没事,挺好的
Ok. But I hope that you can be more concentrated since we don't have a lot of time left.
好吧,我希望你能更加专注,留给我们的时间不多了
Yep, OK.
好的

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

As a teacher, I just try my best to encourage the students.
作为一名教师,我只是尽力去鼓励学生
Because in China,
因为在中国
you have to compete with people around you, in all kinds of examinations.
你要在各种各样的考试中和周围的人竞争
OK. See you later. Bye.
就这样吧,再见
I think I could really, yeah, really get high grades if I just charged on and revised all the time.
我认为我可以拿很高的分数,只要我一直专心复习
I wouldn't do it though, because it...is, as I say, not healthy.
但是我不会这样做,因为我觉得这样是不健康的
That's not what I want for myself.
这不是我想成为的样子
In China, individuality is not encouraged.
在中国,个性是不被鼓励的
We do everything for our country. Which is very good, I think.
我们做的一切都为了国家,我认为这很好
England need that.
英国需要如此
Need that strength. Need that solidarity.
需要这种力量,需要那种团结精神
But maybe the Chinese way of teaching, to some extent,
但或许中式教学法在某种程度上
kills the student's imagination, freedom of thinking, critical thinking and creativity.
扼杀了学生的想象力,思维自由,批判性思维以及创造力
You just imagine - one, two, three, four.
你设想一下,一,二,三,四
In China, I would like to see education pay more attention to personality, right,
在中国,我很希望能看到教育能更重视每个学生的个性培养
or the potential of each student.
或是发掘学生潜力
That's it, right? OK, thank you.
这就算出来了,好的,谢谢

分享到
重点单词
  • encouragevt. 鼓励,促进,支持
  • creativityn. 创造力,创造
  • engagev. 答应,预定,使忙碌,雇佣,订婚
  • potentialadj. 可能的,潜在的 n. 潜力,潜能 n. 电位,
  • individualityn. 个性,人格,特征
  • concentratedadj. 全神贯注的,浓缩的 动词concentrate
  • uninterestedadj. 不感兴趣的
  • solidarityn. 团结
  • advantagen. 优势,有利条件 vt. 有利于
  • extentn. 广度,宽度,长度,大小,范围,范围,程度 n. [