BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:中国老师
日期:2015-12-16 17:45

(单词翻译:单击)

In a sleepy Hampshire village, battle lines are being drawn.
在汉普郡的一个宁静村庄里,战争即将爆发
Five Chinese teachers have come to shake up the British education system.
五位中国老师来到这里挑战英国教育系统
Discipline is really important
纪律非常的重要
without discipline you don't learn well.
没有纪律,你们就学不好
British pupils are falling behind in the international race.
英国青少年在国际竞争中持续落后
Our students' academic achievement is three years ahead of you.
我们的学生的学术成就比你们领先三年
Why?
为什么
The Chinese have come to prove that even a high-achieving school has a lot to learn.
中国人将要证明,即使是一个高分的学校也还有很多东西要学

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》

Cheers!
干杯
We are here to bring you the unique Chinese style of teaching.
我们来到这里,让你们感受独一无二的中式教育
Class begins.
上课
Morning, class.
同学们好
Good morning, teacher.
老师好
Everybody can get full marks, just use your brain.
只要肯动脑,每个人都能得满分
What brain?
动什么脑
Stand in your lines.
站好队
It's an unforgiving regime based on high-pressure learning
这是一个基于高压学习
and ruthless competition.
和残酷竞争的无情学习制度
X is the size of AB.
AB段长度为X
I don't get it.
我算不出来
And after four weeks, the students in the Chinese School will be tested against their British counterparts.
四个星期后,中式学校的学生将会和英式学校的学生一起进行测试
As head teacher, I hate to lose.
作为校长,我不希望输
If we find out that the Chinese method is indeed the best way, I'll be absolutely gutted.
如果我们发现中式教育是最好的教育方法,我会非常失望
Will the long days and strict discipline produce superior students...
长时间的学习和严格的纪律管理会不会培养出更优秀的学生
or will the clash of two cultures... ...
或两种文化间的冲突...
Phoebe, listen to me.
菲比,听我说话
create chaos in the classroom?
会不会引发课堂混乱
You embarrass all Bohunt students, and the school.
你丢了全体同学和整个学校的脸
Hey, I can see you.
把脸露出来
One, two, three!
一,二,三

分享到
重点单词
  • producen. 产品,农作物 vt. 生产,提出,引起,分娩,制片
  • uniqueadj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的
  • ruthlessadj. 残忍的,无情的
  • superiorn. 上级,高手,上标 adj. 上层的,上好的,出众的
  • strictadj. 严格的,精确的,完全的
  • achievementn. 成就,成绩,完成,达到
  • clashn. 冲突,撞击声,抵触 vt. 冲突,抵触,使 ...
  • embarrassvt. 使为难,使窘迫,使尴尬 vi. 窘迫
  • academicadj. 学术的,学院的,理论的 n. 大学教师,
  • regimen. 政体,制度 n. 养生法(=regimen)