(单词翻译:单击)
For example, my poor dad always said, I'll never be rich.
比如我的穷爸爸总会说:我永远不会富有
And that prophecy became reality.
然而这一预言也终成未现实。
My rich dad, on the other hand, always referred to himself as rich.
而我的富爸爸总是把他当成是很富有的人
He would say things like, I'm a rich man, and rich people don't do this.
他会说"我是个有钱人,有钱人不会做这种事"等等类似的话
Even when he was flat broke after a major financial setback,
尽管他在一次财政挫折之后变得身无分文。
he continued to refer to himself as a rich man.
可他依然把自己当作一个富人
He would cover himself by saying,
他会给自己找借口说
There is a difference between being poor and being broke
穷和破产之间是有区别的
Broke is temporary, and poor is eternal.
破产只是暂时的,而穷却是永远的
My poor dad would also say, I'm not interested in money, or Money doesn't matter.
我的穷爸爸总说:我对钱不感兴趣,钱不重要
My rich dad always said, Money is power.
而富爸爸则总说:钱就是力量