赖世雄中级美语下册(MP3+中英字幕)第112篇:牢骚满腹 抱怨
日期:2014-12-19 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

112 What a Grouch!
112 牢骚满腹,抱怨
Barny and Sally are husband and wife. They're having dinner.
巴尼和莎莉是夫妻,他们正在是晚餐。
B: These water dumplings taste like tennis balls.
巴尼:这些水饺尝起来像网球似的。
S: But they're your favorite dish!
莎莉:这可是你最爱吃的菜呀!
B: Not the way you cook them.
巴尼:可不是你这种煮法。
S: Why are you so grouchy?
莎莉:你怎么会牢骚这么多?
B: Why shouldn't I be? I've got a wife who can't cook, my kids are naughty and...
巴尼:怎么不会?老婆不会做菜,孩子顽皮而且......
S: Hold it a minute. Maybe you are the problem!
莎莉:等一下,这许“你”才是问题所在!
B: Huh? How could that be?
巴尼:啊?那怎么可能?
S: There might be something wrong with you. You should see a doctor.
莎莉:你也许病了,应该去看医生。
B: Huh? No way!
巴尼:啊?休想!
S: Why not?
莎莉:为什么不呢?
B: Waiting in doctors' offices makes me grouchy.
巴尼:在候诊室等待会让我火气更大。

分享到