洪恩环境英语第三册课文 Lesson 8:Now don't be nervou
日期:2009-12-04 11:51

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 8 Now don't be nervous.
现在别紧张
I did it.I told him what I wanted.
我说过了。我告诉他我想干什么了。
Good for you!
好样的!
OK.What should I do?
好的。我该怎么做呢?
Pretend this is a camera.Look at the camera.
假设这是摄像机。看着摄像机。
Look at your notes,but don't read them.Smile at the camera.OK.Try something.
看着你的稿子,但是别读。对着摄像机微笑。好了,试着说点什么吧。
All right.Ummm....two men entered a bank stole five million dollars.
好吧。嗯...两人闯进银行偷走了五百万美元。
There was a fire on 57th Street last night.
昨晚第57街失火了。
Good.But look at the camera.Try it again.
好的。不过看着摄像机,再试一次。
In basketball,the Lakers played the Celtics.The Lakers won.
篮球赛消息:湖人队和凯尔特人队进行了一场比赛。湖人队获胜。
The score was 94 to 81.In baseball,the Mets beat the Indians 11 to 3.
比分是94比81。棒球赛消息:(纽约)大都会队以11比3战胜印第安队。
In football,it was the Patriots against the Giants.
橄榄球赛消息:爱国者队对抗巨人队。
The Giants lost again.The score was 13to 6.For WEFL,I'm Carol Green.
巨人队又输了,比分是:13:6。这里是WEFL电视台,卡罗.格林为您报道。
This is so exciting,Carol.
这真太让人兴奋了,卡罗。
Thanks,Rita.
谢谢,丽塔。
I always said that you were someone special.Oh,Rita.
我说过你是个与众不同的人。噢,丽塔。
Now don't be nervous.You look great.I love what you're wearing.
现在,别紧张。你看起来棒极了。我喜欢你穿的衣服。
Thanks.Susan gave it to me.She wore it on her first audition.
谢谢,是苏珊给我的。她第一次试镜的时候穿着它。
I remember that.
我记得。
You must have some good stories to tell.
你一定知道一些好玩的事。
Sure.Did you know Deborah Hall had an audition here?
当然了。你知道德伯拉.霍尔曾经在这里试过镜吗?
Really?
真的?
Yeah.It was awful.She broke her nail right before the show.
是的。情况糟透了,她在节目刚开始前弄断了指甲。
She was very upset.But she did a good job.
她非常心烦,不过她干得很好。
I didn't know that Deborah Hall worked here.
我不知道德伯拉.霍尔曾在这里工作过。
She didn't work here.She had an audition here.She went to New York instead.
她没有这儿工作,而是去了纽约。她只是在这儿试过镜。
I think it's time for me to go out there.
我想我该出去了。
Mike is waiting for you.Good luck.
迈克在等你,祝你好运。
OK,Carol.We're almost ready.
好了,卡罗。我们准备得差不多了。
Do you need anything?
你要点什么吗?
Just a glass of water,please.Sure,Carol.
请给我一杯水。没问题,卡罗。
Say a few words.
‘说几句话。
Hello,my name is Carol Green,and this is"Hellio America".
你好,我叫卡罗.格林,这里是“你好,美国”。
Good,Carol.
很好,卡罗。
Here's your water.
你要的水。
We're ready. Ready.
我们准备好了。准备好了。
Quiet,please...And...three,two,one.Camera.
请安静。三,二,一,开拍。
Hello,I'm Carol Green,and this is"Hello America."
你好,我是卡罗.格林,这里是“你好,美国”。
Today,the President is in Idaho,and here at home
总统今天在爱达荷州。
a new movie theater opened in Stamford.
本地新闻:一家新影院在斯坦福德开张。

分享到
重点单词
  • scoren. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱 vt. 记分,刻划,划线,
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • auditionn. 听,听力,试听