洪恩环境英语第三册课文 Lesson 6:Did I tell you you
日期:2009-12-03 10:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 6 Did I tell you you're terrif IC?
我告诉过你,你很棒吗
This is a story about the new smoking law.
这是一个关于新吸烟法的新闻.
Restaurants have smoking and non-smoking sections now.
饭店里面现在有了吸烟区和非吸烟区.
Yes,but you should show people smoking.
是的,但是应该有人们在吸烟的镜头.
I did.
我这样做了!
No,you didn't.
没有,你没有这样做.
Yes,I did.I showed a man smoking.
不对,我做了,有一个人在吸烟的镜头.
Well,I watched the tape.I didn't see a man smoking.
好啦,我看了带子,我没有看见有人吸烟.
Can we watch it together?
我们能一起再看一遍吗?
Sure.
当然可以.
See?The woman walked into teh restaurant.She talked to the waiter...
看到了吗?这个女士走进餐厅,她同服务员讲话....
She asdked for the non-smoking section...
她要求去非吸烟区....
Then she followed the waiter to a table...
接着她跟着服务员走到了一张桌前...
Then she sat down and looked at the menu.
然后,她坐下开始看菜单.
Then a man started to smoke.
然后一个男士开始抽烟,
The woman pointed to the non-smoking sign and asked him to put out the cigarette.
女士指着禁烟标志,请她掐灭香烟.
No,she didn't.
不,她没有.
Can you play the tape again,please?
请再放一扁带子行吗?
That's the end of the tape.You didn't show a man smoking.
带子到头了,你并没有拍男士吸烟的镜头.
Something's missing.A man started to smoke,and the woman asked him to stop.
一些镜头不见了.一名男士开始吸烟,接着那个女士请他掐掉.
The man was very upset...I want to ask Mike about this.
那个男的很不好意思...我想就此事问一下迈克.
Yes,you should.
是的,你应该问一下。
Hi,Carol.
嗨,卡罗。
Oh,hi.How was your trip?
噢,嗨。你的旅行怎么样?
It was good.Thanks.
很好,谢谢。
Did you take the job?
你接受那份工作了吗?
Yes,I decided to take it.
是的,我决定接受。
Congratulations.Thanks.I just talked to Linda about it.
祝贺你。谢谢。我刚刚同琳达谈了这事。
Was she surprised?
她很吃惊吧?
Yes,she was.And she was angry too.
是的,她很吃惊,她也很生气。
Did you tell Sudan about the job?
你同苏珊谈工作的事了吗?
Yes.She was pretty upset.
谈过了,她非常心烦。
I'm sure she was.
我想她也会这样。
What are you working on?
你在做什么?
A story for Jake.There was a problem,but I fixed it.He doesn't know it yet.
给杰克准备新闻。这儿出了点儿问题,但我把它弄好了,他还不知道这事呢。
You'r every good,Carol.
你很棒,卡罗。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Did you ever try being a newscaster?
你曾试着做过新闻播音员吗?
Yes.I did.But that was a long time ago.
是的,我试过,但那是很久以前的事了。
Did you like it?
你喜欢做新闻播音员吗?
I loved it,but I wasn't very good at it.
我喜欢,但我不是很擅长。
You should try again.A job is opening up,you know.
但你应该再试一下。你知道,有一个工作机会来了。
That's true.
是啊。
What's true?
是怎么样啊?
That Carol is good.
卡罗挺不错的。
You didn't have to tell me that.
你不必告诉我这些。
Think about it,Carol.See you later,Jake.
考虑一下吧,卡罗。回头见,杰克。
Did you hear that John is leaving?
你听说约翰要走了吗?
Yes,I did.Did you talk to Mike?
是的,我听说了。你跟迈克说了吗?
No.I don't know where he is.Now,what can I do?
没有,我不知道他在哪儿,现在,我能做些什么?
Don't worry.I talked to him and I fixed the tape.
别担心了,我同他讲过了,我还修好了带子。
I added the part with the man smoking.Did I tell you you're terrific?
我加上了那男士吸烟的部分。我没有跟你说过你很棒吗?
No,you didn't.
没有,你没说过。
Well,I think you're terrific,Carol.
卡罗,我认为你很棒。
I'm standing in front of Louie's Seaside Restaurant.
我站在路易斯海滨饭店门前。
Some people are unhappy about the new smoking law.
有些人对灾项新的吸烟法很不满。

分享到
重点单词
  • unhappyadj. 不快乐的,不高兴的
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱