打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第281期:卡洛琳来到诊所(2)
日期:2020-02-06 11:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, this is either herpes or something I ain't never seen before.
这要么是疱疹,要么就是我没见过的怪病。
Now, the HSV-2 is not a standard pap.
单纯疱疹病毒2型不属于普通标准检测。
It is a specific blood test, and it is $250.
这是专门的血液检测,需要250块。
Well, the only way I know how to get money for that test in the next hour will probably give me an STD.
我知道能在接下来一小时挣到钱的唯一办法会让我染上性病。
Can we maybe work out a cheaper price?
或许我们可以讲讲价便宜点?
We're waitresses nearby at the Williamsburg diner.
我们是附近威廉斯堡餐厅的服务员。
I can give you free food for as long as I work there.
只要我在那上班一天,你来吃饭都不要钱。
And now that I may have this, I mean, where else am I going?
如今我可能得这种病,我还能有什么出路?

打工姐妹花第二季

Blood test or denial?
验血还是否认?
Blood test. I'll just ask Andy for a loan.
验血。我去管安迪借钱好了。
But it's actually more of a buy, since he already ruined the property.
但这其实是照价赔偿,因为他毁坏了物业。
Classic "you break it, you buy it."
经典的"损坏了就要赔偿"。
Hey, Max. Good to see you.
麦克斯。很高兴见到你。
I hooked up with that guy once.
我跟这男的搞过一次。
Um, do you know what he was here for and how long he's had it?
你知道他是来这是看什么病,得病了多久吗?
You know what, give me one of those sexual history forms.
算了,给我个过往性史表格吧。

分享到