打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第279期:苏菲想要检查
日期:2020-01-15 11:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, that's probably the center for disease control coming to get me with their van.
估计是疾病管理局的人来敲门,开着隔离车要把我带走了。
I'll get it. The walking helps.
我去开吧。走路时舒服点。
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
我的老天啊。神啊。菩萨啊。观音啊。亲娘啊。
Hi, girls! I got Chinese food. You want to hang out?
姑娘们!我打包了中餐。要不要一起玩啊?
Sophie, this isn't a good time.
苏菲,现在不是时候。
Uh-ohh, someone's got the herp walk.
惨了,有人在走疱疹步。
Sophie, we don't know what it is. It could just be a rash.
苏菲,还不知道是什么病呢。可能只是个皮疹而已。
Yeah, it could, but it probably isn't. Yeah, let me see. Stop it.
的确有可能,不过基本不会的。来,让我看看。住手。

打工姐妹花第二季

What? It's okay, I was a nurse back in Poland.
干嘛?没事的,我以前在波兰是个护士呢。
You've heard of "Doctors without borders"? Well, we were "Nurses without credentials."
你听说过"无国界医生"吗?我当年则是"无执照护士"。
Yeah. Our motto was: "What? We want to help."
我们当年的口号是"干嘛,我们就想帮忙嘛。"
Quit... stop it! Max, don't show Sophie...
不,不许!麦克斯,不准给苏菲看...
Oh, my God! Oh, I mean, come on, slap a filter on this thing.
我的天啊!拜托哦,你好歹也给这图上个滤镜吧。
Okay. I'm done. I'm done with nurses without credentials or doctors without faces.
好了。我受够了。我受够无执照护士, 也受够远端线上医生了。
Tomorrow, I'm going to a free clinic.
明天我要去免费诊所。
Well, it is real bad. You better run, don't herp walk.
你真的挺严重的。你最好跑着去,别走疱疹步了。

分享到