打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第269期:尴尬一幕
日期:2019-12-11 11:01

(单词翻译:单击)

This is where the magic happens?
这里就是奇迹发生之地吗?
Oh, no. Do you live With your mother?
不是吧。你是跟你妈一起住吗?
What? You don't like? I thought you would enjoy the girl's touch.
怎么,你不喜欢吗?你以为你会喜欢一些女性的元素。
What girls? The Golden Girls?
什么女性?黄金女郎吗?
Sophie hates it. I should've just thrown a boiled ham on the bed.
苏菲不喜欢。我应该直接把一只煮熟的火腿扔床上的。
Oh, no. My hair's stuck in Oleg's clothes.
不要啊。我的头发被奥列格的衣服夹住了。
Please don't let it be a pant zipper.
拜托千万不要被裤子拉链夹到。

打工姐妹花第二季

Han, Alexis. Alexis, Han.
阿憨,这位是阿丽西斯。阿丽西斯,这位是阿憨。
Ew, take it away from me. It's so heavy-- oh, no, oh, no.
快把她从我身上拿开。还真沉,不要,不要啊。
Help. Get her off of me.
救命啊,快把她弄开。
Why? You're finally getting some.
为什么,你终于有机会"爽一下"了。
Take it, take it. I got it, I got it.
拿开,拿开。我在弄,我在弄。
Look! Han's fallen and he can't get it up!
瞧,阿憨摔倒了,而且他"起"不来了!

分享到