打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第144期:看望苏菲(2)
日期:2018-10-11 10:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Sophie, the two girls who you loaned the money to are here to see you.
苏菲,你借钱给她们的那俩妞来看你了。
It was a gift. A generous, generous gift, but still a gift.
都说了是礼物。非常慷慨大方,但还是礼物。
Are we sure about that? 'cause I was slushy boy's bitch for three weeks, and I did things.
我们真的确定吗?我当了冰沙男孩的玩物三周呢,我当时"奉献"的哦。
Look, Max brought you cupcakes, your favorite: vanilla with a bacon fat drizzle.
瞧,麦克斯给你带了小蛋糕,你最喜欢的口味,香草加培根碎末。
No, I can't eat when I've been betrayed. What kind again?
不,我被人背叛时吃不了东西。再说一次什么口味?
Sophie, I am patient man, but I am also horny man.
苏菲,我是一个有耐心的男人,但我同时也是一个饥渴的男人。
Any idea when you will snap out of this?
你什么时候能摆脱这种负面情绪啊?
Oh, why don't you just unzip and climb on top of me now and get it over with?
你何不现在就拉开拉链,爬到我身上赶紧搞完了事呢?

打工姐妹花第二季

Oh, no. Well, we should be going.
不要了吧。我们该走了。
No, girls, stay. If she's not even going to put up a fight, what's the fun?
别走,姑娘们,留下来。她要是都不挣扎,那还有什么乐趣啊?
Are you sure? Bacon drizzle, little bit of heaven.
真的不吃吗?培根末哦,天堂的味道。
No, I don't want them.
不,我不想吃。
Okay, let's put the cupcakes here, in case you change your mind. Is this a gun?
好吧,那我把小蛋糕放这里,以防你改变主意想吃。这是一把枪吗?
Yes. I'm not going to stab myself to death.
是的,我才不要用刀捅死自己呢。
Do you know how much this outfit costs?
你知道这外套值多少钱吗?
Sophie, you're going to get through this. And by the way, you look amazing in black.
苏菲,你一定会挺过来的。对了,你穿黑色美呆了。
Oh, well, no more bright colors for me now. I'm in mourning.
现在我的心情不想穿亮色。哀悼期间只穿丧服黑。
See? Black bra, black garters, and look, black panties.
瞧,黑色胸罩,黑色吊袜带,还有黑色内裤。
Um, you're not wearing any panties.
可你没有穿内裤啊。
I'm not? I'm sorry about that wild mess down there.
没有吗?抱歉让你看见下面那堆茂盛的杂草了。

分享到
重点单词
  • generousadj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的
  • vanillan. 香草 adj. 香草的,平淡的,乏味的