打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第223期:气跑对手
日期:2019-07-08 11:02

(单词翻译:单击)

How dare you!
你好大的胆子!
And she does not like the feel of a condom!
她做爱时可不喜欢戴套哦!
You two are sick!
你们俩变态!
Hey, we don't judge. We think whatever two consenting dolls, or maybe three consenting dolls do
我们才不会批评他们。我们觉得无论这两名成年娃娃,或这三名成年娃娃做什么...
and it's gonna be bad 'cause he's a grower, not a shower.
我肯定场面不会好看,他可是不硬则小,一硬惊人哦。
And once a few of these pics are posted online, there goes your children's party business.
一旦这些照片放上网,你儿童派对的生意也会跟着完蛋。
Now, call it quits, and you can delete these pics.
现在认输,我就把照片全删了。

打工姐妹花第二季

Fine. Yes. Okay, you win. You win. You win.
好,我认,你们赢了,你们赢了。
Oh, we're not falling for your word again. If you want your doll back...
口说无凭,我们不会再上当受骗了。如果你想要回你的娃娃...
For the last time, he is not a doll!
再说最后一遍,他不是娃娃!
Bring us a notarized letter saying you release Max's homemade cupcakes of all further legal action,
我们要收到公证过的信件,写明你放弃对麦克斯自制小蛋糕店采取进一步的法律行动,
and we'll give you back Pierre, perfectly intact.
然后我们就会把皮埃尔原封不动地还给你。
Minus his virginity, of course.
当然,童贞还不了了。
But don't worry, you'll still have yours.
不过别担心,你的童贞一定还在。
Okay, I'll be back as soon as I can.
好的,我会尽快回来的。
Ugh, 30 years in the cutthroat world of puppets, and I'm undone by two crazy cupcake bitches!
在残酷的木偶界混了三十年,居然栽在两个卖蛋糕的疯婆子手上!

分享到
重点单词
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • intactadj. 完好无缺的,原封不动的,未经触碰的