打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第162期:大麻蛋糕
日期:2018-12-04 11:06

(单词翻译:单击)

These turned out great!
做出来结果很棒!
Good idea, universe. I knew you smoked weed.
好主意啊,老天爷。我早就知道你也是麻友了。
Oh, my God. I can't believe the smell. It's like a skunk skunked a skunk.
天啊,这味道太难闻了吧。像臭鼬被另一只臭鼬喷了臭气似地。
I know. It's like a port-a-potty on the last day of Coachella.
我明白,就像狂欢会过后的公共厕所一样臭。
Oh, no, Chestnut's smelling this. I got my horse stoned.
惨了,栗宝在偷吸。我家小马都成毒虫了。
Oh, relax. He's just trying to fit in at school.
别这么紧张。他只是想打入其他同学的圈子嘛。
Do you think the neighbors can smell it? Do you think they're gonna call the cops?
你觉得邻居会闻到这味吗?他们会不会打给警察举报我们啊?
Chill out! How can someone be this paranoid before they're high?
别这么紧张啦!怎么有人还没能抽嗨,就这么多疑啊?

打工姐妹花第二季

Here, taste this.
来,尝尝看。
Max, I don't do pot. I tried it a couple times in college. It totally changed my personality.
麦克斯,我才不碰大麻。我大学的时候试过几次。会害我性格起大变化。
Then please have some pot right now.
那求你快吃了这大麻小蛋糕吧。
Come on, it's business. I need you to taste it and tell me how it is,
这是为了生意好吗。得有人尝尝,告诉我味道如何啊,
'cause I can't tell. At this point, everything I put in my mouth tastes like pot.
我现在尝不出来,做完这些,味道浓得我吃什么都会像大麻。
Hey, it's pretty good. In fact, it's kind of delicious.
还不错呢。其实这味道蛮好吃的呢。
We should charge 15 apiece for these. That's $540. That's our rent.
我们应该收人家15块钱一个。这样能赚540块,刚好交租。
A few more bites of that cupcake, and that math would've taken two hours longer.
你要是再多吃几口,你就得多花两小时才算得出刚才的东西了。

分享到
重点单词
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • paranoidn. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似