打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第225期:驱逐令
日期:2019-07-12 10:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Max, look, the mailman came.
麦克斯,邮差先生来了。
Where am I looking, your chest, your hair? Gimme a hint.
到哪边,你胸上,还是头发上?给个提示嘛。
It's here. Our eviction notice.
是这个啦,我们的驱逐令。
It's amazing you can send this much shame for just 46 cents.
只需4毛6就能把天大耻辱送到你手,真了不起。
What, you miss three out of six months and you're out?
不是吧,半年才少交三个月租金就得走啊?
We're batting 500. That's hall of fame stuff right there.
打击命中率高达5成呢。我们应该进名人堂的,好吗。
Hi, girls. I just stopped by to get a cupcake to eat on the way to the gym.
姑娘们。我就顺路过来买个小蛋糕在去健身房的路上吃。
Here, have a seat. I'll get you your usual.
好,你先坐一下。我去拿你喜欢的口味。
Max, where are the lemon meringue cupcakes?
麦克斯,柠檬蛋白霜小蛋糕呢?
Stopped making 'em. And the fudge berries. And the purple velvets.
不做了。浆果软糖味和紫丝绒蛋糕也不做了。

打工姐妹花第二季

We have so many left over every day that even the homeless lady I give them to at night was like,
我们每天都剩超多,就连我每晚送小蛋糕给她的流浪妇女都说,
"girl, your shop in trouble, ain't it?"
"小女孩,你的小店要倒了,是吧?"
So what, Max?
所以呢,麦克斯?
You think we should take business advice from a woman who thinks our nation's currency should be the McNugget?
我们应该听从一个认为我国应该用麦乐鸡来当货币的流浪妇女的商业建议吗?
She makes a good point.
人家言之有理啊。
I think it's getting a little too real in here for me.
现在气氛好像有点太剑拔弩张了。
I'm gonna go push up my boobs and glue my tooth back on.
我要去托高我的胸,顺便粘粘我的假牙。
Seriously, what are we gonna do about this?
说真的,这事我们怎么处理?
I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
我来教你怎么做吧。
Aww, you ripped up an eviction notice.
你撕烂了一封驱逐信。
That's the one thing my mother and I used to do together.
这是以前我会跟我妈妈一起做的事呢。

分享到
重点单词
  • gluen. 胶,胶水,胶粘物 vt. 粘贴,紧附于
  • evictionn. 逐出,赶出,收回(租房或租地等)
  • hintn. 暗示 v. 暗示,示意