打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第143期:看望苏菲
日期:2018-10-08 11:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, are we sure that money Sophie gave us was a gift?
你确定那钱是苏菲作为礼物送给我们的吗?
Yes. She gave it to us to support our dream.
当然,表示她支持我们的梦想。
I know when I had money, I gave it out freely, and never expected anything in return.
我懂的,我有钱的时候,我都会无偿送出去,而且从未期望对方有所回报。
Like when I gave my maid that gorgeous rendi.
比如我把那个漂亮的"分迪"包送给我女仆。
Well, I don't know about people not expecting stuff back.
我不了解不求回报的人的心态。
One time, a guy bought me a slushy, and for the next three weeks, he owned me.
有一次,一个男的给我买了一杯冰沙,接下来的三周,我成了他的人。
No, he really owned me. Eight days in, I almost got traded to a trucker.
不是说笑的,他是真正地拥有我。八天后,我差点被卖个一个卡车司机。
And I wouldn't even mention her gift.
我甚至不会提到她的礼物。
It will only insult her, and I promise, nobody is expecting us to give the money back.
还钱只会像羞辱她,我保证,没人指望我们把钱还给她。

打工姐妹花第二季

Come in, girls. Did you bring the check?
进来吧,姑娘们,支票带了吗?
No, because it was a gift-a big-ass gift, but we brought our love and we brought cupcakes.
没带,那是她送我们的礼物,大礼,但我们带来我们的爱和小蛋糕。
Well, I doubt she'll eat them. She hasn't even touched her kapusniak,
我怀疑她是否会吃。她连她的高丽菜汤都一口没喝,
which is the dish traditionally served to polish women who have been wronged by their contractors.
那还是专门给被承包商欺诈的波兰女人吃的传统菜肴呢。
Such a specific culture.
这个习俗还真明确啊。
But that's not the worst thing.
那还不是最糟的事情。
She is so depressed, no sex, which is big problem for me, because I find depressed women very hot.
她非常低落,毫无性致,这对我来说可是个大难题,因为我觉得抑郁的女人非常性感。
A lot of guys do. Why do you think I haven't paid for a drink in six years?
很多男人都这样。不然我为什么六年来喝酒都没掏过一分钱?
I'll go in and tell her you're here.
我进去告诉她你们来了。
She's just lying there on the bed, lifeless, hot... lifeless, hot... The big tease.
她就这么躺在床上,死气沉沉,风情万种,性感撩人。

分享到
重点单词
  • insultvt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂 n. 侮辱,辱骂
  • specificadj. 特殊的,明确的,具有特效的 n. 特效药,特性
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • teasen. 揶揄者,戏弄 v. 欺负,嘲弄
  • polishn. 光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良 v. 擦亮,磨光,推敲,
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • touchedadj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的