打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第99期:给安迪看杂志
日期:2018-05-25 11:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, Andy. Hi, candy.
你好,安迪。你好,糖果。
Did you see it? Did you see the new Martha Stewart Living?
你看到了吗?你看了新一期的《玛莎生活杂志》了吗?
Oh, sorry, no. I still have to get through my Glamour and Modern Bride.
抱歉,没有。我还没看完本期《魅力》跟《新娘》女性杂志呢。
And I had sisters, so I'm allowed to know those names.
我有姐姐,所以知道那些杂志名不为过。
"A Williamsburg must-have." Nice.
"威廉斯堡必尝好滋味"。不错啊。
You know I feel the same way about you.
我一直觉得你也是。
Aw, cute, but it really doesn't mean anything unless it's in a blurb.
真会说话,不过除非上了报章杂志不然不算数。
I couldn't wait to show this to you. I'm so glad you were here late doing inventory.
我都等不及要拿给你看呢。真庆幸你还在这里加班整理存货。
Yeah, you know, it's the weirdest thing.
是啊,说来也怪。
The only thing I can't account for is one missing Elvis Pez dispenser, Max.
我唯一不知道去哪里的就是一个猫王的糖果盒,麦克斯。
Um, I don't know what you're talking about, but... Thank you very much.
我不知道你在说什么,但...非常感谢。

打工姐妹花第二季

Can we please get back to the blurb?
我们能回到宣传这个话题吗
Sorry. You're right. I should have made a bigger deal about it.
抱歉,你说得对。我应该更重视这件事。
It's just I've been a little freaked out. We had some big drama here today.
只是我有点被吓到了。这里今天发生了件大事。
Drama in a candy store?
小糖果屋能发生什么"大事"?
Did the yogurt-covered craisins finally realize how stupid they are and commit mass suicide?
是不是被酸奶裹着的葡萄干终于意识到自己是多么愚蠢,然后集体自杀了?
No, but seriously they pulled some bodies out of the closed-down soup kitchen across the way tonight.
不,不过说真的,今晚他们从对面的施粥坊运出几具尸体。
So now we're completely off the blurb?
所以现在完全不聊宣传这事了吗?
Some guys broke in. A bunch of people got shot. Apparently, it was a drug deal gone wrong.
有些不明人士闯进去。然后一堆人被乱枪打死。显然是毒品交易谈不拢。
Oh, my God. That's horrible. I know. Why can't a drug deal ever go right?
天啊,太可怕了。就是啊。为什么毒品交易总是谈不拢呢?
Hey, they said it was a real bloodbath.
听人说当时血肉横飞啊。
I want to see it!
我要去看!
Oh, okay, so I'm closing the magazine then?
好吧,我得合上杂志了是吗?

分享到