表情奇幻冒险(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第57期 梅尔公开自己的故障
日期:2018-04-23 09:17

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Look at that expression.
看看那个表情
Is that for realizing you've put all of Textopolis at risk,
是你意识到了你让整个短信之城陷入危机
causing Alex to question our reliability?
导致艾利克斯怀疑我们的可信度
Hey, that's going too far, even for me.
嘿 这太过分了 即使对我来说
If we can delete this malfunction before his appointment,
如果我们在他的预约之前删除了这个故障
they'll discover there's nothing wrong with the phone.
他们就会发现手机没有问题
Any last words?
还有什么最后的话吗
Meh.
无聊
Well, it's too late for that.
现在说这个太迟了
Delete him!
删除他
Wait.
等等
You delete Gene, you'll have to delete me, too.
你要删除吉恩 那就把我也删除了
What? I have the same malfunction Gene does.
什么 我和吉恩有一样的故障
Dad?
爸爸
Oh, gosh, I don't know what to do.
噢 天哪 我不知道该怎么办了
Yes, I do.
我知道
Bot!
机器人
No!

Sorry, Mrs. Meh.
抱歉 无聊女士
I did not see that one coming.
我没想过会这样
重点讲解

question
to have or express doubts or suspicions about sth
表示疑问;怀疑
I just accepted what he told me. I never thought to question it.
他说什么我就接受什么。我从未想过要去怀疑它。
No six has ever questioned her judgement.
对她的判断从没有人表示过怀疑。

appointment with sb
a formal arrangement to meet or visit sb at a particular time, especially for a reason connected with their work
约会;预约;约定
She made an appointment for her son to see the doctor.
她为儿子约定了看医生的时间。
I've got a dental appointment at 3 o'clock.
我约了下午3点看牙医。
an appointment with my lawyer
与我的律师的约定

at risk
at risk from sth
at risk of sth

in danger of sth unpleasant or harmful happening
有危险;冒风险
As with all diseases, certain groups will be more at risk than others.
所有的疾病都是如此,一些人比另一些人更容易受到威胁。
If we go to war, innocent lives will be put at risk.
如果我们发动战争,无辜的生命就会受到威胁。

视频及简介
影片讲述了吉恩和两个铁杆小伙伴一起穿行手机app,拯救世界寻找自我,踏上险象环生扣人心弦的数字世界的探险故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • genen. 基因
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • unpleasantadj. 使人不愉快的,讨厌的
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • reliabilityn. 可靠性
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某