神探夏洛克:2015圣诞特别篇(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第34期 真实的福尔摩斯
日期:2018-01-18 07:47

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Those are my words, not yours!
那些是我的话 不是你的
That is the version of you that I present to the public
那是我向公众展示的你
The brain without a heart. The calculating machine
没有感情的头脑 计算机器
I write all of that Holmes and the readers lap it up. But I do not believe it
那些都是我写的福尔摩斯 读者们也欣然接受 但我不相信
Well, I've a good mind to write to your editor
我非常想给你的编辑写信
You are a living breathing man
你是一个活生生的人
You've lived a life, you have a past. A what?!
你也有生活 也有过去 有什么
Well, you must have had. Had what?
你肯定有过 有什么
You know. No
你懂的 不懂
Experiences
经历
Pass me your revolver, I have a sudden need to use it
把左轮手枪递给我 我突然需要用一下
Damn it, Holmes, you are flesh and blood, you have feelings, you have.. You must have impulses
见鬼 福尔摩斯 你也是血肉之躯 也有感情 你有 你肯定有冲动
Dear Lord, I have never been so impatient to be attacked by a murderous ghost
天啊 我从未如此盼望被杀人不眨眼的鬼魂攻击
As your friend, as someone who worries about you
作为你的朋友 作为担心你的人
What made you like this?
是什么让你变成这样的
Oh, Watson
华生
Nothing made me
没什么塑造了我
I made me
我塑造了自己
Redbeard?
红胡子
Good God!
我的天啊
What are we to do?
我们该怎么办
Why don't we have a chat?
我们去跟她聊聊吧
重点讲解

version
(从不同角度的)说法,描述
She gave us her version of what had happened that day.
她向我们描述了她认为那天发生的事情。
Their versions of how the accident happened conflict.
他们对事故发生情况的说法相互矛盾。

chat
闲聊;闲谈;聊天
I just called in for a chat.
我只是来聊聊天。
I had a long chat with her.
我和她闲聊了很久。

impulse to do sth
冲动;心血来潮;一时的念头
He had a sudden impulse to stand up and sing.
他突然心血来潮,想站起来歌唱。
I resisted the impulse to laugh.
我强忍着没有笑出来。
Her first impulse was to run away.
她的第一个念头就是逃走。

lap sth up
(不加考虑地)乐于接受
It's a terrible movie but audiences everywhere are lapping it up.
这是一部很糟糕的电影,可各地的观众却趋之若鹜。
She simply lapped up all the compliments.
什么恭维话她都照单全收。


视频及简介
该影片讲述的是夏洛克与华生破案的故事。

分享到