神探夏洛克:2015圣诞特别篇 (视频+MP3+中英字幕):第3期 夏洛克对华生的分析
日期:2017-12-07 08:14

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I have my eye on a suite of rooms near Regent's Park
我看上了摄政公园附近的一套房子
Between us we could afford them
我们一起应该能付得起房租
Rooms? Who said anything about rooms?
房子谁说过房子的事情了
I did. I mentioned it to Stamford this morning
是我我今早跟史丹佛提过
I was in need of a fellow lodger
我需要一位合租者
Now he appears after lunch in the company of a man of military aspect with a tan and a recent injury
而他在午饭后便带来了一位军人模样的男子 皮肤黝黑最近受过伤
both suggestive of the campaign in Afghanistan
这两个特点都暗示了你参加过阿富汗战争
and an enforced departure from it
并被迫离开了战场
The conclusion seemed inescapable
这似乎是个必然的结论
We'll finalise the details tomorrow evening
我们明晚再敲定细节
Now if you'll excuse me
失陪了
I have a hanging in Wandsworth and I'd hate them to start without me
旺兹沃思有一场绞刑 我可不想错过
A hanging? I take a professional interest
绞刑 这属于我的职业范畴
I also play the violin and smoke a pipe
我还拉小提琴抽烟斗
I presume that's not a problem
这应该不成问题吧
Er, no, well
是的
And you're clearly acclimatized to never getting to the end of a sentence
你显然习惯了从来不把话说完
We'll get along splendidly
我们会相处得非常愉快
Tomorrow evening seven o'clock then
那就约好明晚七点
Oh, and the name is Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street
对了 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 地址是贝克街221B
Yes, he's always been like that
是的 他一直都是这个样子
Papers! Papers! Papers! Papers!
卖报 卖报 卖报 卖报
重点讲解

company
陪伴;做伴
I enjoy Jo's company (= I enjoy being with her).
我喜欢和乔在一起。
She enjoys her own company (= being by herself) when she is travelling.
她喜爱独自旅行。
The children are very good company (= pleasant to be with) at this age.
和这个年龄的孩子在一起很开心。

acclimatize yourself to sth
(使)习惯(新地方、新情况、新气候);(使)服水土
Arrive two days early in order to acclimatize.
提前两天到达以便适应新环境。
She was fine once she had acclimatized herself to the cold.
她习惯了寒冷以后身体立即就好了。

finalize
把(计划、旅行、项目等)最后定下来;定案
to finalize your plans / arrangements
把计划/安排最后确定下来
They met to finalize the terms of the treaty.
他们会晤确定条约的条款。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是夏洛克与华生破案的故事。

分享到