6乐高蝙蝠侠(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第56期 蝙蝠侠救罗宾
日期:2017-11-08 11:20

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
All right, let's see. Yes, the piston brake out here
让我看看 活塞制动在这儿
Jet engine brake in here and
飞机引擎刹车在这儿 还有
Get out of here. No. Give me. No! Stop it!
快走开 不 给我 不 放开
Come on, Master Dick. We need to help him
走吧 小罗宾少爷 我们要去帮他
I'm with you, Grandpa!
我听你的 爷爷
Get off my Padre!
快放开我老爸
Unhand him, you animatronic fiends
放开他 你们这些机械恶魔
What are you two doing here? I told you to stay in the cockpit
你们两个在这干什么 我让你们留在驾驶舱里
You disobeyed me. You're on a timeout
你们违反命令 你们应该休息
Batman, you're on a timeout
蝙蝠侠 你才应该休息
What? Alfred, you better untimeout me right now!
什么 阿尔弗雷德 你最好别让我休息
No. Not until you untimeout Master Dick
不 除非你取消小罗宾的休息时间
Guys, you're all untimeouted!
伙计们 你们都没时间休息了
We have incoming!
前面有袭击
Sir! Watch out for those. What are you doing?
少爷 小心那些 你在干什么
Okay. Everybody timeout off
好了 所有人取消休息
Whoohoo! I've been parented
你开始照顾我了
Batman, I can help you. No. Protect the rope
蝙蝠侠 我可以帮你 不 保护好绳子
The rope is fine!
绳子没有问题
Save Master Dick!
快去救小罗宾
I'm fine, I'll just do one of my gymnastics moves to
我没事 我只是在做一个体操动作
No!

Dick
罗宾
Gotcha!
抓住了
重点讲解

brake
刹车;制动器;车闸
to put / slam on the brakes
踩/猛踩刹车
the brake pedal
刹车踏板

incoming
正到达某地的;刚收到的
incoming flights
进港航班
the incoming tide
涨潮
incoming calls / mail
打进来的电话;寄来的邮件

protect
protect sb against sth
protect sth against sth
protect sth from sth
protect sb from sth

保护;防护
Troops have been sent to protect aid workers against attack.
已经派出部队保护援助工作人员免遭袭击。
They huddled together to protect themselves from the wind.
他们挤在一起,免受风吹。
Each company is fighting to protect its own commercial interests.
每家公司都在奋力保护自己的商业利益。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蝙蝠侠与小丑斗智斗勇的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • commercialadj. 商业的 n. 商业广告
  • pedaln. 踏板 adj. 脚的,踏脚的 v. 用脚踏动,踩踏
  • braken. 闸,刹车,制动器 v. 刹车 n. 矮树林,