(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Research and Development has come up with a brand new Fred cheer
研发部发明了一种全新的弗雷德加油
Fred personally asked me if I would tell you it
弗雷德问过我会不会告诉你
Let's hear it
让我听听
SOCK IT. Sock it to me, Freddy
加油 为我加油 弗雷德
Sock it
加油
Sock it
加油
Tell R and D they got a winner
告诉研发部 他们成功了
That's exactly what I said
我也是这么说的
They wanna cut a deal
他们想达成协议
Highsmith called me first thing this morning
海史密斯今天一早给我打了电话
Why would he do that? I don't understand
他为什么要这样 我不明白
Just listen. Listen to me, man
听着 听我说
Mary would be put in a fostering situation. No
把玛丽送到一个寄养家庭 不行
We could cherrypick from the cream of the crop
我们可以选择最好的寄养家庭
Mutually approved
双方都同意的家庭
重点讲解
approve of sb
approve of sth
赞成;同意
I told my mother I wanted to leave school but she didn't approve.
我告诉母亲我不想继续上学,但是母亲不同意。
Do you approve of my idea?
你同意我的想法吗?
She doesn't approve of me leaving school this year.
她不同意我今年离校。
brand new
全新的;崭新的
a brand new computer
全新的计算机
She bought her car brand new.
她买的汽车是全新的。
foster
代养,抚育,照料(他人子女一段时间)
They have fostered over 60 children during the past ten years.
在过去十年间,他们抚育了60多个儿童。
We couldn't adopt a child, so we decided to foster.
我们不能领养孩子,所以决定代养一个。
视频及简介
该影片讲述了天才少女玛丽的生活。