乐高蝙蝠侠(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第46期 小丑突破幽冥区
日期:2017-10-25 08:01

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You want us to humiliate him?
你想让我们去羞辱他吗
I certainly do. Yes
我当然想啦
You want us to make him grovel at your feet?
是不是想看他对你摇尾乞怜
I would like to see that very much!
当然了 非常非常想
You want us to smite him?
想让我们痛扁他吗
Well, yeah, yeah, yeah
当然想啊
You want us to make the rivers of Gotham City run red with his blood?
你想看到他的鲜血染红哥谭的河流吗
Oh, that's
那样
Oh, no blood? How do you feel about lava?
不想见血 那你觉得火山熔岩怎么样
Yes! Lava
很好 就它了
Done. Yay!
说定了 耶
I can't wait to crush buildings. Excuse me. Hello?
我已经等不及要拆楼了 打扰一下 嗨
Over here, I don't want to be a downer
看这里 我不想扫兴
but how exactly are we going to get outta this place?
但我想知道我们要怎么离开这儿
Oh, leave that to me
这事就交给我吧
Don't wanna jinx us
我也不想触霉头的
but I'll be a lot happier when this Phantom Zone Projector is locked up tight
但只有把这台幽灵区传送仪牢牢锁好我才能安心
Going up, ma'am?
要上去吗 女士
No. You're going down!
不 你们给我下去
Look out! Smash!
看招 搞定
I guess you're right, I am going up. Ding!
你说得没错 我的确要上去 叮
Phantom Zone!
幽灵区
I'm gonna go start looting
我要去抢劫了
Hello, Gotham City!
你们好 哥谭市民们
重点讲解

downer
令人悲哀(或沮丧)的经历
Not getting the promotion was a real downer.
未得到提升真让人很沮丧。
He's really on a downer (= very depressed).
他确实很郁闷。

humiliate
羞辱;使丧失尊严
I didn't want to humiliate her in front of her colleagues.
我不想当着她同事们的面令她难堪。
I've never felt so humiliated.
我从未感到如此羞辱。
The party was humiliated in the recent elections.
该党在新近的选举中耻辱地失败了。

loot
(暴乱、火灾等后)打劫,抢劫,劫掠
More than 20 shops were looted.
有20多家商店遭到了抢劫。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蝙蝠侠与小丑斗智斗勇的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • projectorn. 放映机(探照灯,发射装置,设计者,制图投射线)
  • humiliatedv. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升
  • lavan. 熔岩,火山岩
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • grovelvi. 趴,匍匐,卑躬屈膝