冰雪大作战(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第25期 露露刺探军情
日期:2017-09-26 08:23

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Spying is a twoway street, losers
笨蛋 你们来探听情报 想不到我也能吧
No way, we're gonna run out of ammo
糟了 我们弹药用光了
Four-Eyes thinks he's so smart
四眼真以为他是个大天才
His fort is coming down!
他的城堡一定会被击穿
We'll get 'em this time
这次我们一定会赢
Today's gonna be even funner than yesterday
今天战斗会更有意思
Can't wait to see their faces when we show up with all these snowballs
我已经迫不及待的要见到他们看到我们全副武装脸上出现的表情了
Oh! They're making iceballs
他们在做冰弹药?
We're all gonna diiiiie!!!
我们会受伤的
What are you doing?!
你在干嘛
Great snowballs eh?
很棒的雪球弹药吧
You're dipping them in water!
可是你在蘸水
Chuck!
大壮
But this way they hold together better
但是这样会更牢固
Your snowballs fall apart
你们的会分解掉
But you're turning them into iceballs
但是这样就变成冰球大战了
It's just a war
只是小孩子打架而已
There's no reason to hurt anyone
没必要伤害别人
重点讲解

dip
dip sth into sth
dip sth in

蘸;浸
He dipped the brush into the paint.
他拿画笔蘸了蘸颜料。
Dip your hand in to see how hot the water is.
把手伸进去看看水有多热。

reason
reason why...
reason that...
reason for sth
reason for doing sth

原因;理由;解释
I'd like to know the reason why you're so late.
我想知道你为什么迟到那么长时间。
We aren't going for the simple reason that we can't afford it.
我们不去,只是因为我们负担不起。

smart
聪明的;机敏的;精明的
She's smarter than her brother.
她比她哥哥聪明。
That was a smart career move.
那是个人事业发展上的一着妙棋。
OK, I admit it was not the smartest thing I ever did (= it was a stupid thing to do).
好吧,我承认那件事我办得很不漂亮。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是孩子们冬天进行冰雪作战的故事。

分享到