打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第6期:爸爸要求取回奖杯
日期:2017-08-15 11:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, our projected cupcake business growth ratio isn't where I want it to be, but with autumn here.
我们小蛋糕生意的预期增长比虽然还没达到目标,但秋季马上要到了。
We have a lot of hope in the launch of our new pumpkin spice flavor.
我们很看好要推出的新产品,南瓜香料口味小蛋糕。
Honey, I love you very much, but we're almost out of time, and I can't talk anymore about cupcakes.
宝贝,我很爱你,但我们时间不多,我没时间听你多说小蛋糕了。
Just wanted to pick your brain.
想听听你的意见嘛
Now, Max, I asked you to meet me here today because I wanna ask you a favor.
麦克斯,今天请你来是想请你帮我个忙。
You want me to smuggle something in? Something out? I'm good either way.
是想我偷带东西进来吗?还是要偷带出去?两项我都行。
I want you to take Caroline to the estate auction.
我想请你带卡洛琳去财产拍卖会。
Daddy, no. Why would I put myself through that?
老爸,不要。为什么要我去承受那些痛苦?
Why would I ever go where everybody knows who I am and be publicly humiliated?
去个大家都认识我的地方,然后被众人讪笑啊。
I know it will be hard for you, but I promise it'll be worth it.
我知道这事情很难熬,但我保证你会不虚此行。
There's one thing at that auction that I really care about that I want you to have.
在拍卖会上,有件我很在乎很想你拥有的东西。

打工姐妹花第二季

What? The painting of me as a baby?
什么东西?是我婴儿期的那幅画像吗?
The sculpture of me as a five-year-old? The tapestry of me at 14?
还是那个根据我五岁时样子做的雕像?或是按照我十四岁样子织的壁毯?
I have a pretty good police sketch of me at seven.
我有张七岁时被警察画的犯人素描像
I want you two to go there and get the loving cup you won jumping with chestnut.
我想你们去拍卖会,买回你骑着栗宝得到的马术纪念杯。
I know how much that meant to you.
我知道那奖杯对你多重要
Even if I could bring myself to go through all that,
就算我能够忍受出席的痛苦
we need every penny we have for the cupcake business. Tell him, Max.
但我们真得省下每一分钱来用于生意。告诉我爸爸,麦克斯。
Martin, you know I'd do anything for you. Anything.
马丁,你知道我愿为你做任何事。任何事。
But it's true. We're broke. Time is up.
但我们俩真的一穷二白了。时间到了。
Seriously, daddy, I use the box our soap comes in as a wallet.
老爸,这是真的,我用肥皂包装盒来当钱包呢。
Man, that is hard to hear. Max, you're my girl, right? Am I?
天啊,这也太闻者心酸了。麦克斯,你也是我的好女孩吧?我是咩?
I want you to find a way to get that cup.
我希望你想办法弄回那个奖杯。
No matter what she says, make sure she gets that cup. You follow me?
无论她怎么抗拒,一定要买回来。跟得上吗?
You want me to follow you? Can I even go back there?
你想我跟你进去啊?狱方会允许我进去吗?
No, you can't, Miss.
小姐,您不能。
Oh, follow you, like follow your thought.
哦,你是说跟上你的思维。
It's important for her, and it's important for the both of you. For your futures, all right?
那东西对她很重要,而且对你们都很重要。对你们的未来很重要。
Get the cup. What are you getting? The cup, Martin?
弄到那奖杯。回答我,我要你弄什么呢?那奖杯吗,马丁?
I love you, sweethearts.
我爱你们,两个小甜心。
Love you too, daddy. And don't worry, we'll get that cup.
老爸我也爱你。别担心,我们会弄回那奖杯的。

分享到
重点单词
  • spicen. 药料,香料,情趣 vt. 用香料调味
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • sketchn. 素描,草图,概述,梗概 v. 速写,草拟,(简略地
  • tapestryn. 挂毯 v. 饰以织锦画
  • sculpturen. 雕塑 vt. 雕刻,雕塑 vi. 当雕刻师
  • flavorn. 滋味,香料,风格 vt. 加味于
  • soapn. 肥皂 vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承
  • humiliatedv. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…
  • projectedadj. 投影的,投射 v. 投射(project的过去
  • estaten. 财产,房地产,状态,遗产