宝贝老板(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第56期 蒂姆思念宝宝
日期:2017-08-22 08:40

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
We will grow old together
我们一起慢慢变老
And you and I will always be brothers
永远都做好兄弟
Always
永远
Wake up, little halflings! It's 7 AM
起床了 小不点 都早晨七点了
What's the point wizzie?
起那么早有啥意思呢 巫师先生
Because it's 7 AM
因为现在早晨七点了啊
I have one job to do and you make it so difficult
这是我唯一的工作 你却总是为难我
It's okay, little halfling
没事儿的 小不点
Sometimes I get confused too
有时候 我也觉得特迷茫
Especially during daylight savings time
尤其是夏令时的时候
Spring forward fall back
春去秋来
We don't even have calendars in the wizard's realm!
巫师的世界 是没有日历来提醒我们的
There is no spring, only darkness and winter!
没有春天 只有黑暗和冬天
I'm not confused at all wizzie
我并不迷茫 巫师先生
I just miss him
我只是很想念他
重点讲解

darkness
黑暗;阴暗;漆黑
After a few minutes our eyes got used to the darkness.
几分钟后我们的眼睛就适应了黑暗。
The house was plunged into total darkness when the electricity was cut off.
停电后,整座房子陷入一片黑暗。

confused
糊涂的;迷惑的
People are confused about all the different labels on food these days.
人们如今被那些五花八门的食物标签搞得稀里糊涂。
He was depressed and in a confused state of mind.
他感到沮丧,心里充满了迷惑。
I'm confused—say all that again.
我被搞糊涂了,把那件事从头到尾再说一遍吧。

point
意图;目的;理由
What's the point of all this violence?
这些暴行的意图何在?
There's no point in getting angry.
发火是没有用的。
I don't see the point of doing it all again.
我就不明白,再做一次有什么意义。
The point of the lesson is to compare the ten countries.
本课的目的是比较这两个国家。

视频及简介
该片介绍的是坦普尔顿一家的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • realmn. 王国,领域
  • depressedadj. 沮丧的,降低的,不景气的,萧条的,凹陷的,扁平
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行