欢乐好声音(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第50期 希尔的激情表演
日期:2017-08-14 07:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Judith?
朱迪斯
You are all trespassing on private property
你们都非法侵入了私人住宅
And you will leave right now
而且你得立刻离开
I didn't, no, no, no, no, no, no, Judith
我没 不不不 朱迪斯
All of you
你们所有人
I am calling the police
我要报警了
Ugh, Seriously?
呃 闹哪样啊
She's not even that good
她哪有那么好
Yeah, yeah, totally
嗯嗯 对 一点也不好
Uh, you guys okay?
你们还好吗
What about that?
好听不好听
We just witnessed the birth of a genuine rock star!
我们刚刚见证了真正的摇滚女王的诞生
Moon. You've got some stuck here
你头上有刺
He may be tiny, but there is no denying his enormous talent
他看起来可能很小 但我们却不能否认他身上巨大的天赋
Would you please welcome to the stage, Mike
掌声欢迎迈克踏上舞台
What are you doing back here?
你回来干什么
Relax, sweetheart. Just came back to show you bozos how it's really done
放轻松 亲爱的 我只是回来让你们这些笨蛋听听什么才叫音乐
Now watch this
看着吧
重点讲解

trespass on sth
to enter land or a building that you do not have permission or the right to enter
擅自进入,非法侵入(他人的土地或建筑物)
He told me I was trespassing on private land.
他说我在擅闯私人土地。

witness
当场看到,目击(尤指罪行或事故)
She was shocked by the violent scenes she had witnessed.
她被亲眼目睹的暴虐场面惊呆了。
Police have appealed for anyone who witnessed the incident to contact them.
警方呼吁凡是目击这一事故的人与他们联系。
We are now witnessing an unprecedented increase in violent crime.
我们现在亲眼看到暴力犯罪空前增多。

talent for sth
a natural ability to do sth well
天才;天资;天赋
to have great artistic talent
很有艺术天赋
a man of many talents
多才多艺的男子
She showed considerable talent for getting what she wanted.
她很有天资,能够心想事成。
a talent competition / contest / show (= in which people perform, to show how well they can sing, dance, etc.)
新秀选拔赛/大奖赛/演出

视频及简介
该片讲述的是月伯乐开始歌剧生涯的故事。

分享到