美女与野兽(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第44期 野兽放贝儿走
日期:2017-08-04 08:15

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I'd like to see my father
我想看看爸爸
Papa!
爸爸!
What are they doing to him?
他们对他做了什么?
He's in trouble!
他有麻烦了!
Then you must go to him
那你快去吧
What did you say?
你说什么?
You must go to him
你快去找他
No time to waste
别浪费时间了
No

You keep it with you
你拿上它
And you'll always have a way to look back on me
你想我的时候 还能拿它看一看
Thank you
谢谢
Well, Master I have had my doubts but everything's moving like clockwork
嗯 主人 我一开始有些疑虑 但一切顺利
True love really does win the day!
真爱能战胜一切
I let her go
我让她走了
What?
什么?
Master, how could you do that?
主人 你怎么能让她走呢?
I had to
我只能这样
But why?
可是 为什么?
Because he loves her
因为 他爱她
Then why are we not human?
那我们为什么没变回来?
Because she doesn't love him. And now it's too late
因为她不爱他 现在一切都晚了
But she might still come back. No
也许她会回来的 不会
I set her free
我给了她自由
重点讲解

waste
waste sth on sth
waste sth (in) doing sth

to use more of sth than is necessary or useful
浪费;滥用
to waste time / food / energy
浪费时间/食物/能源
Why waste money on clothes you don't need?
为什么浪费钱买你不需要的衣服呢?
She wasted no time in rejecting the offer (= she rejected it immediately).
她当即拒绝了提议。

go like clockwork
run like clockwork

to happen according to plan; to happen without difficulties or problems
按计划进行;进展顺利

doubt
doubt about sth
doubt that...
doubt as to sth

a feeling of being uncertain about sth or not believing sth
疑惑;疑问;不确定;不相信
a feeling of doubt and uncertainty
迟疑不定的感受
There is some doubt about the best way to do it.
这件事怎么做才是最佳办法有点吃不准。
There is no doubt at all that we did the right thing.
毫无疑问我们做得对。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是美女与野兽的故事。

分享到