神奇动物在哪里(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第39期 纽特救蒂娜
日期:2017-05-12 08:03

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Witch!
女巫
Mr.Scanmender! Don't panic!
救我! 别慌
What do you suggest I do instead?
我不慌还能怎么办
Jump.
跳过来
Are you crazy? Jump on him.
疯了吗你 跳到它背上
Tina, listen to me. I'll catch you.
蒂娜 听我说 我会接住你的
Tina!
蒂娜
I'll catch you.
我会接住你的
I've got you, Tina. Go!
有我在 蒂娜 跳
Come on!
快走
Leave his brains, come on!
别吃他的脑子 快走吧
Come on!

What is that thing? Swooping Evil.
那是什么 蜷翼魔
Well, I love it!
我爱死它了
Get in.
进去吧
Queenie! Where you going?
奎妮 你这是要去哪
I'm sick, Mr. Abernathy.
我生病了 阿伯内西先生
重点讲解

sick
(身体或精神)生病的,有病的
a sick child
生病的孩子
Her mother's very sick.
她母亲病得很厉害。
Peter has been off sick (= away from work because he is ill) for ten weeks.
彼得因病两周没上班了。

panic
(使)惊慌,惊慌失措
I panicked when I saw smoke coming out of the engine.
我看见发动机冒烟时,吓得手足无措。
The gunfire panicked the horses.
枪声惊吓到马匹。

leave
使保留,让…处于(某种状态、某地等)
Leave the door open, please.
请把门开着吧。
The bomb blast left 25 people dead.
那颗炸弹炸死了 25 个人。

instead
代替;顶替;反而;却
Lee was ill so I went instead.
李病了,所以我去了。
He didn't reply. Instead, he turned on his heel and left the room.
他没有回答,反而转身离开了房间。
She said nothing, preferring instead to save her comments till later.
她什么也没说,而是想稍后再作评论。

视频及简介

该片讲述了纽特寻找神奇动物的故事。

分享到