绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集:美妙的谎言
日期:2017-04-21 09:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip Girl here
"八卦天后"在此
Your once and only source into the
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
Scandalous lives of manhattan'slite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
It sounds like you still like him.
好像你旧情难忘啊
I'm really sorry about Nate. If it's any consolation,
内特的事我很抱歉,我能安慰你的就是
I don't think he ever really liked me anyway.
他可能这辈子都不会再喜欢我了
I mean,i haven't heard from him in weeks.
我好几周没见过他了
Our friendship is more important than some guy,right?
我们的友谊怎么能让一个男的破坏了
He has a p.i. On retainer.
他有私人侦探,聘用了多年
Bart's people are top-notch and very discreet.
巴特的人可是谨言慎行的典范
Did you hire someone to look into my past?
你调查我的过去
Do you have a Lily Bass dossier?
没专门给我建立个人事档案吧
Aaron asked me out, but I said no
艾伦叫我出去,我没去
Because I wasn't sure how you would feel.
因为我不知道你会不会不自在
I like aaron, so you have my blessing.
我也喜欢艾伦,所以我祝福你们
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Well,it's thanksgiving,
这不是感恩节吗
And I couldn't think of anywhere that felt more like home.
我找不到比这里更像家的地方了
What about bart?
那巴特怎么办
Not coming.
没他什么事
Vanessa,I-I haven't heard from jenny in weeks.
瓦内莎,我好几周没见珍妮了
So can we get together sometime?
咱俩什么时候约一下吧
I guess that'd be okay.
我看可以啊
As of right now,this moment
此时此刻
I am officially a one-woman man.
我也是个专一的一夫一妻男了
"Gossip Girl"
《八卦天后》第二季,第十二集
Winter in new york...
冬日的纽约
A gossip girl checklist to surviving the cold--
八卦天后们开出了度过寒冷的清单
Cashmere stole for ice-skating at wollman rink...
用开司米披肩给沃曼溜冰场添优雅
Jacques torres hot chocolate
啜饮着雅克?桃乐丝热巧克力
For window-shopping the holiday displays...
逛逛橱窗里的周末时装秀
And the perfect date
还有, "雪树银花之夜"的
To the senior snowflake charity ball.
一个完美之约
B,I have other things to do today. B
我今天有别的事
Serena,this is the holiday event for high school seniors.
瑟琳娜,这是高年级学生的盛会
The critical crew from all the big private schools
很多高级私立学校的关键成员会来
Will be there. The pictures dominate the society pages
照片都会上头版头条的
Through the new year. I need a ringer.
新年的头等大事,我怎么能不谨慎
Wait,have all of these guys asked you already?
等等,这么多人向你递橄榄枝了呀
Of course. You think Angelina Jolie
可不是,你觉得安吉丽娜?茱莉
Even considers a project without an offer on the table?
会考虑不主动送上门的生意吗
I'm strictly a pay or play dater. Just out of curiosity,
我可是无价之宝,好奇问一句
Who's in the lead to play "guy with no future"?
这群没前途的候选人里,谁最有希望
What makes you think
你怎么就觉得
I'm not looking for something long-term?
我挑人的眼光很差
Call it a hunch.
男人的直觉
Keith Nelson.
基斯?尼尔森
Are you kidding? Have you ever seen him without gum?
开玩笑,你要是不嚼个口香糖去见他
The oral fixation alone would drive you insane.
他絮絮叨叨能烦死你
Andy Clark. Outscored your verbal on the s.a.t.s.
安迪?克拉克,会考不过关就别想
I like an intelligent man.
我就喜欢有脑子的男人
He can whisper mellifluous things in my ear.
就爱听他在我耳边甜言蜜语
You only think you like an intelligent man.
你以为你喜欢有脑子的男人
The moment he gave you
他一开始讲
A history of the word "mellifluous,"
"甜言蜜语"一词的词性词根词缀
You'd rip out his sweetly flowing tongue.
你只会想把他舌头揪下来
Okay.
好吧
Okay,now this...
好吧,下面是
Okay. Hey,um,i'll call you later.
好那先这样,我再找你
So who's next?
下面一个谁
Dan! Hey.
丹,这儿
Hey. What's up? Look.
怎么了,瞧
Wow. "letters to a young poet," first edition.
给年轻诗人的信,初版
And the original Herter Norton translation to boot. That's...
还有作者赫特?诺顿的签释,这真是
All thanks to you. I found it
幸亏了你,我在
At the rare book store you told me about last week.
你上周告诉我那个珍奇书店
I'm giving it to Aaron for hanukah.
我要告诉艾伦
That's very nice. It means he must've
不错啊,就是说
Accepted your invitation to the snowflake ball.
艾伦决定了来雪树银花之夜
UnfortuNately, he will be unable to attend.
不幸的是,他来不了
Apparently, high society formals
很显然,正式上流社会
Don't go with the whole brooklyn artist thing.
一点也不接受布鲁克林的创作
Well,i--it's an acquired taste, to be sure.
毫无疑问,他们不懂欣赏
Um... Will you still be going?
那,你还去吗
Absolutely.
当然
There's something I love about the snowflake ball.
雪树银花是我的保留项目
It reminds me of "Anna Karenina,"
让我想起了安娜?卡列莲娜
Only by Anna Wintour.
旁边就是安娜?温图尔
I'll just be flying solo.
我跳独舞就好
That's my preferred method of social travel.
这是我走向上流社会的康庄大道
That's good. Uh,we can-- we can hang out then.
你去就好,我们,到时见吧
Dan humphrey, the scourge of high society,
丹?汉弗瑞,上流社会的眼中钉
Is going to the ball?
也去舞会了
I know. I'm still reeling.
是啊,我也要适应
Uh,yeah,I just realized that some of the best memories
我意识到我过去两年
In my past two years have,uh, have been at those events.
最美好的回忆都在舞会上
So I figured,why fight it?
所以我顺应天意了
Well,look who's embracing change.
看谁逆来顺受了
Uh,I'm assuming that Aaron will be okay with
好吧,我假装艾伦不会介意
Two dateless friends hanging out at the ball together?
毫无奸情的两人搭个舞伴吧
Yeah. He--he better be.
是啊,最好他不介意
And he's friends with his ex,Lexi.
他还在和他前女友莱西约会呢
She's actually coming to town for the holidays.
她要来度假
I'm going to the gallery now to see his new installation.
我现在要去他的工作室瞧瞧新设备
Do you want to come? I just have to stop and change first.
你来不来,不过我得先回去换身衣服
Yeah. Yeah,sure.
好啊,好吧,没问题
I got your message. What's the emergency?
我接到你的消息,有什么急事
Do you consider Muddy Watters
你觉得穆迪?华特士
Blues or classic rock?
是蓝调的还是古典摇滚的
I'm reorganizing my dad's record collection by genre.
我在给我爸的收藏分类
Why? Because I already bound all of Dan's short stories
为什么,因为丹的小说我都读完了
And cleaned the loft twice.
阁楼收拾了两遍
Did you accidentally put red bull
你早饭时麦片里不小心
In your cereal this morning?
倒了一瓶红牛进去吗
No,I just need to keep myself busy.
不是,我只是想把时间填满
Otherwise,I'm gonna start thinking about my future,
要不然我就疯狂的担心我的未来
And then there's gonna be a jenny humphrey-shaped hole
简直想撞墙而死,留个珍妮型的洞
Through my wall.
在墙上示众
Okay,would you stop putting
好了吧,别自己
So much pressure on yourself?
给自己压力了
You're back home and you're still a great designer.
你重温家庭温暖,手艺也没丢
The future will work itself out.
顺其自然吧
It's just that's not all I'm thinking about.
也不光是这些
What?
那是什么
Okay,look,i don't... I don't want to be awkward,
我这样会不会像个怨妇
But the one thing I can't figure out is
但我止不住想
What happened with Nate.
内特到底怎么了
Is that totally pathetic, sitting around,
让人心里七上八下,坐立不安
Thinking about how some guy blew you off?
想这个男人让人发疯
No.
这不奇怪
But in my experience, It doesn't really help either.
但以我的经验,你瞎想也没用
I'd...
我会
Move on.
我行我素
Yeah.
对啊
Sorry. I told rufus that i'd be at the gallery all day.
抱歉,我答应了鲁弗斯在工作室守着
So i'll see you later?
那晚点再说
Yeah. I'll be here,literally... Probably in the same spot.
好吧,估计我还在这,做无用功呢
Oh,hello, weird documentary girl.
你好啊,书呆子女孩
Good-bye,sad Blair wannabe.
再见了,可悲的布莱尔影子小姐
Penelope, what are you doing here?
佩内洛普,你怎么来了
Snowflake ball--i wanna commission a dress.
雪树银花之夜,我要订条裙子
Your fashion show was impressive.
你的手艺正合我意
Thanks,but snowflake ball's tomorrow,
谢谢你支持,但是明天就是舞会了
And I kinda hate you,so--
我还挺烦你的,所以我不打算
I know,but this is about fashion,not friendship,j.
我知道,但这关乎时尚,不是友情, J
Hazel and is keep biting my style,
黑泽尔总是跟我学
And I need something custom.
我想自己定制
I'm very expensive. I hope so.
我的设计很贵的,就要贵的
I think we'd better have a second snowflake machine.
应该再加台造雪机
I mean,it is called the snowflake ball.
这可是"雪"树银花之夜
We can't have drizzle.
我们不要毛毛雨
I thought the decorating committee
我还以为装饰委员会
Agreed on poinsettias.
会喜欢圣诞红色的猩猩木呢
Oh,they did. I didn't.
他们是喜欢,我不喜欢
Uh,casablanca lilies.
我用了卡萨布兰卡百合
Sneaky.
真坏
Hey,thanks for offering, um,to help out.
谢谢你能来帮忙
It's really been fun.
有你陪就不烦了
Well,when you just happened to mention
你刚才不巧提到了
My background in sound systems
我在音乐领域的造诣
And lack of volunteer hours at the last p.t.a. Meeting...
和我作为家长的缺乏参与
I sort of got your signal.
我接受你的建议
Sorry. I had to get out of the house,
无意冒犯,不过我不想呆在屋子里
And I didn't want to be down here alone.
也不想一个人在这忙活
You and Bart still haven't talked.
你和巴特还没和好
No,it's my fault. Since thanksgiving,
没有,我的错,感恩节以后
I've pretty much hung up the,uh,
我一直挂着
Marital "do not disturb" sign.
冷战旗
Well,you're gonna have to talk to him sooner or later.
但你早晚也要跟他说话呀
Well,isn't that what new year's resolutions are for?
这不会就是你的新年愿望吧
Have you decided
你决定好
If you're going to,uh, make it to the dance or not?
出不出席舞会了吗
Witness the fruit of your labors?
来管管你的小爱情结晶们
Jury's still out.
陪审团离家出走还没回来
All right,well,if you do, save me a dance.
行吧,要是去,跟我跳支舞
Yeah,i'll talk to you later.
好的,迟些再说
We need to talk.
咱们该谈谈了
Fine.
好的
Aw,they're adorable!
哇,太美了
You know, I feel inspired to...
这么一刺激,我突然想
Shop at the gap.
去盖普买衣服
Or,um,validate my self-image with overpriced cosmetics.
或者买点奢侈化妆品装修一下我的门面
Wait a minute.
等等
You sure this one didn't just come with the frame?
你不觉得这张构图恰到好处吗
Women have been the focal point for artists
你知道的,女人从古至今
Throughout history, you know
都是艺术家的焦点
Exactly.
极对
Yeah,way to swing at a 2,000-year-old pitch.
是的,上溯到2000年前
And with blondie the bombshell, no less--
那个破贝而生的维纳斯,绝不亚于
Serena,Dan,hey. This is Lexi.
瑟琳娜,丹,这是莱西
The ex? I was wondering when i'd finally meet you.
前女友吗,我正在想会不会见到你
So i-i know I probably should've asked you sooner,
我知道我应该早点问你
But how would you feel
你想和我一起
About coming with me to the snowflake ball?
去雪树银花舞会吗
I would love to,
我想去
But I don't--i don't think it's a very good idea right now.
但我,我觉得现在不是很合适
Oh,you mean,you haven't told jenny about us?
你是说你还没跟珍妮说我们的事吗
Look,i know you guys are close,
我知道你们感情很好
And I'm the last person
我最不想充当的
Who'd want to come between friends.
就是挑拨离间的角色
But believe me. Jenny doesn't care.
但你相信我,珍妮不在乎的
I mean,she pretty much blew me off.
她把我拒绝了
But what--what if she didn't?
但如果,如果她没有呢
I mean,what if you found out that she still liked you?
如果你发现她还喜欢你呢
I mean...
这个
Vanessa,I'm--I'm really happy right now.
瓦内萨,我现在很开心
Let's just go with this. Please.
就让我们开心下去吧,拜托
Okay. Okay.
好的
But... What? What?
但,怎么了
We're in "gossip girl" country,
我们在八卦女王的地盘
so rein in your horses.
行事要小心啊
You're probably right. Okay.
你好像没说错,好吧
So tell me. Whatever happened between you and Nate?
告诉我,你和内特怎么样了
I'm sorry?
什么
Please. Your kiss was all over "gossip girl."
别装,你们那个吻都上了《八卦天后》
And he was living here, wasn't he?
而且他住在这里,不是吗
It--uh,yeah, for a little bit. Um...
是有点
Why do you care?
你为什么关心这个
Now that the archibald name is on the social rebound,
既然这个金龟婿名草无主
I was thinking of asking Nate to the ball.
我想邀请他去舞会
So what's the story?
你们还在继续吗
Nothing.

Um,nothing even happened between us,so...
我们之间根本没发生什么
Well,i wouldn't beat yourself up about it.
我觉得你们也不会有什么
I mean,you had to know it was doomed from the start.
你应该知道一开始就是个错误
He's upper east side, and you're,well... Here.
他那么高高在上,你呢,在这里
You've gotta be kidding me.
怎么会这样
Sorry ladies, for those of few who are
抱歉了,想要和内特
Hoping to find Nate are triable under your tree
在圣诞树下共度良宵的小姐们
looks like he has already picked up his vessel to mate
看起来他已经找到了他的女伴
Really dont appreciate
我真的不喜欢
Your showing up unannounced at a school function.
你在学校里突然出现
I'm sorry,but you haven't left me many options,
对不起,但也是你逼的
And we do need to talk. Fine. Talk.
我们必须要谈谈,好吧,谈吧
It's,uh...
就是
It's been a long time since i've been a husband,Lily.
莉莉,我们结婚很久了
And I just want you to know that I fired andrew tyler,
而且我想让你知道我开了安德鲁?泰勒
That private investigator who gathered all those files.
那个搜集这些资料的侦探
No more snooping.
我不会再监视你
No more trying to control you and the kids.
也不会想控制你和那些孩子
It's done,and I'm sorry for everything.
都结束了,我为我做的一切感到抱歉
Thank you,but,um,
谢谢,但是
I don't think that that's enough.
我觉得仅仅那样还不够
Well,then tell me what is, and i'll do it.
那你告诉我应该怎么做,我就照做
I can change,Lily. You know I can...
我可以为你改变,莉莉,你要求
If you'll let me.
我就会变
I should be back from my miami trip
我去迈阿密办事,尽早回来
In time to go to the ball.
尽量及时参加舞会
So if you want to think about what I said
如果你好好考虑我的话
And are willing to give me a second chance,
或者愿意再给我个机会
I'd be honored to accompany you.
我会很荣幸地陪伴你
I,um,i have to go.
我,我现在要走了
There's a few more things I have to do inside.
里面的事还没弄完
I know Lexi can be a bit much.
我知道莱西可能有点过
Blair waldorf is my best friend.
布莱尔?霍道夫是我最好的朋友
I can handle "much," but that felt personal.
过一点无所谓,但别发展成私人恩怨
She doesn't mean anything by it.
她也不是故意的
She thinks she's protecting me.
她觉得她在保护我
Oh,great! Well,how long is the enforcer gonna be with us?
哦,太好了,那么她要当多久跟屁虫保镖
Uh,she's staying with her folks through the holiday.
额,她节日会和几个朋友在一起
So is that christmas eve? Or are we talking new year's eve?
是平安夜吗,还是元旦
Or--or maybe boxing day?
或者说是圣诞节那天
You have any kopi luwak back there?
你那里面有麝香猫咖啡吗
Uh,kopi what wak? It's a coffee made from berries
啊,什么麝香猫,是一种从
That have been passed by the asian palm civet.
亚洲椰子猫拉的屎提取出来的咖啡
It's a cat. Oh.
椰子猫是一种猫
I had it in indonesia. It's delicious.
我在印尼喝过,很好喝
Well,our cat lives with our grandmother in florida.
我家的猫跟我奶奶在佛罗里达
My sister has allergies. That's a shame.
我妹妹有点过敏,真可惜
Yeah,uh,we do,however, have this bag here
但是我们这里有,这个包包
Of nondescript beans whose berries have been passed
是一种不知名的豆子
Through a massive corporate infrastructure,so...
从工厂巨大的机器中拉出来的
You're funny.
你蛮搞笑的
Come on. It would mean a lot to me
要是你给她个机会
If you gave her a chance.
我会很感谢你理解的
Please?
好吗
Okay. Fine.
好吧
But as long as we're swapping favors here,
但毕竟跟你谈恋爱的是我
It'd really make me feel much better about you
你跟她一起呆那么长时间
Spending all this time with her if you...
想让我感觉不那么难受
I don't know,escorted me to my senior winter dance?
除非你陪我去那个很重要的冬季舞会
Fine. You got yourself a deal.
好的,我答应你
So... New plan for tonight--
今晚的新计划
Dan here has agreed to give me
丹答应带我们
A walking tour of brooklyn...
去布鲁克林走走
Yeah,last-minute,I - and I thought
是啊,刚刚说的,我觉得我们四个
It might be fun for the four of us to hang out,
一起去走走也不错
Get to know each other.
互相认识一下
I mean,unless the two of you guys want to hang out alone.
除非...你们想自己单独出去
No,no. Sounds great,Lexi.
没有,听起来很不错,莱西
Anyone home?
有人在家吗
I have a gift certificate to grimaldi's,
我有一张格里马迪的礼券
And I'm thinking double pepperoni.
我们一起去吃意大利辣香肠吧
Everything okay?
你还好吗
How could you?
你怎么能这么对我
Really,vanessa?
真的吗,瓦内莎
Lying and seeing Nate behind my back?
跟我撒谎,背着我见内特
I'm...

So sorry.
很抱歉
I have been meaning to tell you. I just wasn't sure how.
我想告诉你,但不知道怎么说
You knew this entire time why Nate wasn't calling,
你就旁观着内特几周几周不理我
And it was because he was with you!
因为他和你在一起
I understand you are upset. But if I remember correctly,
我知道你很难过,但我没记错的话
You kissed Nate behind my back first.
你先背着我吻内特的
And I felt so horrible about it
但我还知道愧疚
That I ran after you, and you were gone.
我追了你,你却跑了
So what happened to not letting a guy get in between us?
不能不让一个人插到我们中间吗
Are you really that desperate,vanessa?!
你就那么饥渴吗,瓦内莎
Are you that jealous,jenny?
你真的那么嫉妒吗,珍妮
Oh,my god! I'm sorry you found out this way. I am.
天啊,我很抱歉让你这么得知这件事
But since you have,
但既然你知道了
You might as well know that Nate asked me
我就告诉你内特邀请我
To the ball tomorrow night, and I think I'm gonna go.
去明晚那个舞会,我想我会去的
What do you want,Bass?
拜斯,你想怎么样
It occurred to me today
我下午
When I was having my afternoon shiatsu
按摩的时候突然想到
That I should choose your date. You? Why?
你的舞伴该由我来选,你吗,凭什么
Why not?
有何不可呢
And it'll let me prove I know you better than anyone else.
这样就能证明我比别人都了解你
Fine. Then I choose yours.
好啊,那我来选你的约会对象
I bring a date for you, you bring one for me.
我给你找个舞伴,你也给我找个
Let's see who's paying attention to the other's desires.
看看谁更了解对方的需求吧
There has to be something to keep you honest...
赌点什么吧,我不信你不作弊
And make things interesting.
也更有意思啊
Name the stakes.
下注吧
If you actually like your date,
如果你真喜欢你的舞伴
I get your limo for a month.
你的豪华轿车就要给我用一个月
Fine.
行啊
And if you like yours, I get Dorota.
如果你喜欢你的,多洛塔就归我了
What? Dorota?
什么,多洛塔
Yes,ms Blair?
布莱尔小姐,有事吗
Fine.
好啊
By the way, I take my breakfast in bed.
顺便说一下,我总在床上吃早餐的
What are you staring at?
你看什么呢
Go polish something.
去找点东西擦啊
You know,I-I write on these benches all the time.
你瞧,我常坐在那些长椅上乱写
And actually,Norman Mailer
实际上诺曼?梅勒
Used to live in that townhouse right there.
就住在那边那座联排别墅里
You can't imagine how many times
你不知道我想去敲他的门
I thought about knocking on his door.
想了多少次了
Why didn't you? Uh,common courtesy?
怎么不去呢,不礼貌吧
Okay. It's a door, but... Whatever.
好吧,只是一扇门,不过,随便吧
No. She's-- she's--she's right.
不,她,她,她说得没错
I-I don't know why I'm always so worried
真不知道我为什么总是这么在乎
About what people might think of me.
别人对我的看法
It certainly hasn't paid off.
这当然不怎么划算
Wow! And here,I thought the "y" chromosome
我还以为y染色体
was incapable of change.
无法改变呢
Look at you two branching out.
看你俩都偏离主题了
Aaron decided he would escort me
艾伦决定明晚要护送我去
To the snowflake ball tomorrow night.
雪树银花之夜
Oh. Wait,I'm sorry. Pause. Snowflake ball?
等下,对不起,雪树银花之夜
Yeah. Yeah,it's this,uh,
是啊,没错,那是
This,uh,school charity dance that Serena and I have.
瑟琳娜和我所在的这个学校办的慈善舞会
And you're going as well? Yeah.
那你也会去的吧,是啊
And what?
那么
I'm here to test-drive the norman mailer anecdote
你是在拿我当明晚舞会上的约会对象
For your actual date tomorrow night at the ball?
试验着讲诺曼?梅勒的奇闻异事吗
No. Uh,no. I don't have a date,actually.
不是,不,实际上我没有舞伴
Uh,you know what? I just had the craziest idea.
知道吗,我有个很疯狂的想法
Why don't the four of us go together?
为什么我们四个不一起去呢
That is,if you would be my date. Well,it depends.
如果你愿意当我舞伴的话,那得看情况
That little speech you just gave...
你刚才那段小小的演讲
Well,he doesn't live there anymore.
他已经不住这里了
Not really the point,is it?
这不是重点吧
He--he--the man's dead. Come now. Ring doorbell.
他,他死了,来吧,按下门铃
You okay with her coming tomorrow?
你不介意她明天也去吧
Well,yeah. It's a little "when Harry met crazy."
不啊,演一出"小子遇见疯子"
But as long as Dan's fine with it...
但只要丹喜欢
I'm guessing he'll end up being more than fine with it.
我想他会觉得不止会喜欢
Meaning?
什么意思
Lexi likes to sleep with guys on the first date.
莱西喜欢在初次约会时就和人上床
She claims it's a political statement
她称之为某种反对在性方面
Against male-domiNated sexual hypocrisy.
男权主宰的虚伪性的政治声明
Or something.
什么的
Well,can't she just vote?
她投个票不就行了吗
In her defense,she--she-- she dates very few guys.
在她看来,她约会过的人极少
But once there's one in her sights,that's pretty much it.
一旦她看上某人,那就有得发展了
You still okay?
你还是不介意吧
Yeah.
当然
Whatever. Yeah,whatever.
管他呢,是啊,管他呢
Taking off? Morning meeting in Miami.
要走了吗,早上在迈阿密有会议
I should be back tomorrow.
明天我应该就回来了
Sure that's wise?
那样明智吗
Seems to me the old marriage
依我看旧婚姻的温度
Thermostat is headed south of late.
可是越来越高了呢
And whose fault is that?
那又是谁的错呢
Thanksgiving was a disaster because of those files.
那些文件使得感恩节成了一场灾难
You think I don't know
你以为我不知道
Who had the combination to that safe?
谁有保险箱的密码吗
Every time I think we're making progress...
每次我以为我们有进展了
You show your true colors.
你就让我看清你的真面目
Hey. Uh,your housekeeper let me in.
你的管家让我进来的
Good,then she can let you out.
很好,现在她能让你出去了
What? And tell your friend vanessa
什么,告诉你朋友瓦内萨
It's not wise to fish in our pond.
在我们的池塘里钓鱼是不明智的
Mm. Well, she's not my friend.
她不是我的朋友
Really? Because we were just trying to think of a way
真的吗,因为我正想
To send her a little message.
怎么给她点警告
Feast your eyes,ladies.
饱饱眼福吧,女士们
Well what do you think?
你们觉得怎么样
I think you shouldn't
我想你不该
Stand in front of the light in that dress.
穿着那条裙子站着灯前
Oh,my god! It's see-through!
天啊,这是透明的
Well,that's one way to be the center of attention.
这是成为焦点的一种方法
At least you don't have to worry about going home alone.
至少你不用担心要独自回家了
Oh,what do you guys think Vanessa's wearing to the ball?
你们觉得瓦内萨会穿什么去参加舞会呢
She's going to the ball?
她要参加舞会吗
Yeah,with Nate.
是啊,和内特一起
Jenny,Isabel's dress looks a little like one yours,
珍妮,伊莎贝尔的裙子和你做得很神似啊
Don't you think? No. Not at all.
你不觉得吗,不,不觉得
I know of a little something called "lining."
我略懂衣服要加"衬里"
Well,what if you didn't?
要是有人不懂呢
Snowflake or snowfake
雪树银花,还是兵不厌诈
either way, it's gonna be a ball
无论如何,舞会还是舞会
Chuck is in for the shock of his life.
恰克送上门来当手下败将
I have depths he'll never plumb,
我的内涵他根本不懂
But I know every inch of his wafer-thin soul.
但我可对他了如指掌
What do you think? You're right.
哪双好,你真聪明
Louboutin peep toes,always.
鲁布托露趾高跟鞋,一直都是
Hey,just so you know, seeing someone with your ex,
如你所知,看着某人和你前男友在一起
Even if you think you're ready...
即使你以为自己有心理准备了
Not easy. I assume you're talking about
还是很难,我猜你是在说
Your lame outer-boroughs double date last night.
你昨天差劲的四人约会
What happened? Uh,nothing.
发生什么事了,没什么
It was great... Right up until
挺好的,直到
Dan asked Lexi to go with him to the snowflake ball.
丹邀请莱西和他去雪树银花之夜
So they're going to the dance?
这么说他们要一起去吗
Yeah,and then I found out
是啊,然后我发现
She tends to extend herself to guys on a first date.
她有和初次约会的对象上床的趋向
So? So?! We're--we're friends.
所以呢,所以呢,我们,我们是朋友啊
So shouldn't I,like,give him a heads-up or something?
所以我难道不该,给他个警告什么的吗
Oh,absolutely.
当然了
Guys hate to be caught off guard with sex on the first date.
男人讨厌在初次约会时对性毫无戒心
You're right. You're right.
没错,你说得没错
I should just not think about it.
我应该不去想它的
Exactly,just like I'm sure Dan doesn't think about
不错,就像我相信丹不会去想
You and Aaron all horizontal and sweaty.
你和艾伦大汗淋漓地平躺着
Wait,you guys have slept together,haven't you?
等等,你们一起睡过了吧,没有吗
Why not?! He's hot, and you actually like him.
干吗不呢,他很性感,你又真的喜欢他
How often do you find that in the same guy?
这种感觉你能在同一个人身上找到几次
Which is why I haven't rushed into anything.
所以我没有仓促行事啊
You wanna wait? Fine. But in the meantime,
你想等,没事,但与此同时
Dan is going to be taking a ride on the Lexi-coaster.
丹就要搭坐莱西号快车兜风去了
Think about it.
想想吧
Jenny.
珍妮
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I'm still mad at you.
我还是很生你的气
So what,you're gonna kill me
所以呢,你要杀了我
And put me in the garment bag?
然后把我装袋里吗
I couldn't sleep last night.
昨晚我睡不着
I was up half the night making this
一直忙活它忙到半夜
Before I realized who it was for.
做完才想起来是给谁的
You made that for me?
你给我做的吗
Yeah. I mean,um...
是啊,我是说
I said some pretty awful things 'cause I was hurt.
因为很受伤,我说了些很烂的话
So I guess just consider this a peace offering.
我想你就当它是件小小的礼物吧
You'll look great.
你穿会很好看的
I,uh... I don't-I don't know what to say.
我,我不,我不知道该说什么了
Just say you'll try it on.
就说你会试穿下
Okay.
好的
I thought I made it clear
我想我说得很清楚了
That we need to find Chuck the perfect date.
我们需要给恰克找个完美的女伴
Kristin Curran is the loosest girl in our class.
克里斯汀?科兰是班里最放荡的女生了
Don't you know
你难道不知道
That Chuck doesn't like his fruit pre-picked?
恰克最恨吃别人挑剩的水果了
She has long hair.
她头发长
In Poland, long hair symbolizes
在波兰,长头发代表着
And Elizabeth Phillips
还有伊丽莎白?菲利普斯
Is somewhere between mormon and moron!
她不是个疯子,就是个傻子
How did you come up with these?
你怎么找到这些人的
Facebook. I joined few groups.
真人真貌网上,我加了几个群
This has to be Chuck's dream girl--
恰克心仪的女孩应该是这样的
Intelligent but not a bookworm,
聪明伶俐,可却不是书呆子
Strong-willed but still feminine. An equal.
坚强却不失女人的韵味,跟他地位平等
And he likes brunettes with deep brown eyes.
他喜欢浅黑色的皮肤,深棕色的眼睛
But,Miss Blair,that's you
可是,布莱尔小姐,那是你啊
No,that girl is out there,
不,那个女孩就在某处
And you better hope for your sake that I find her!
为了你的安全着想,你最好希望我找到她
Please. I don't want to shine Mr. Chuck's shoes for month.
拜托,我可不想给恰克先生擦一个月的鞋
Yeah,his shoes if you're lucky. What?
给他擦鞋是你的荣幸,什么
Nothing. Now get back to work. Ticktock,ticktock.
没事,快点干活,计时开始了
Hello? You know,when you rent a tux in brooklyn,
喂,你知道吗,在布鲁克林租晚礼服的时候
They throw in the shoes.
他们还附赠双鞋
No,i-i didn't know that. Um,what's going on?
我不知道啊,你怎么了啊
Uh,well,this is probably stupid,
我可能有点多余
But I just wanted to make sure
但我就是想问一下
That this was all okay with you.
你感觉还好吧
You know,uh,you,me, Lexi and Aaron.
就关于你,我,莱西还有艾伦
Yeah,of--of course. Why wouldn't it be?
我挺好的,我怎么会不好
Well,I don't know. Dramatic precedent?
我不知道啊,好多电影里都有类似的情节
Well,I think we've outgrown that.
我们已经没那么幼稚了吧
Good. Good. Me,too.
那就好,我也是
Uh,you know, I have to say,
我就是想说
I'm really looking forward to this tonight.
我很期待今天晚上的舞会
Oh,okay. Great.
好的,很好
Um,I will--I'll just talk to you later then.
那我,那就等会再聊吧
Yeah,I-I'll see you.
好的,等会见
Yeah.

So...
怎么样
I-I so appreciate you coming tonight.
你能来我真高兴
I know. You've thanked me a dozen times.
我知道,你已经感谢我很多次了
I know. I know,but,um...
我知道,我知道,不过
I wanna thank you...
今天晚上,我想要
Properly
好好的
later tonight.
谢谢你
Really?
真的吗
There.
好了
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
Um,jenny,about the whole Handbag.
珍妮,这整件事,手提包
Here. I'm gonna get going.
这,我要走了
Wait. I have to tell you something.
等一下,我想跟你说点事情
When I flipped out on you yesterday
我昨天跟你发疯
And asked if you were jealous,
还问你是不是嫉妒
It's because I always have been a little... Of you and dan.
这些都是因为我很嫉妒,嫉妒你和丹
And to me,growing up, you guys had it all.
对于我来讲,你们享受了所有成长时的快乐
And it doesn't excuse what I'm about to tell you,but...
不过不管怎么样我还是想告诉你
It's cool. You don't-- you don't have to tell me.
很好,你,你不用告诉我了
And... No,it's fine.
不用了,没关系
Um,have fun tonight, though,okay? Bye.
祝你今晚玩的高兴,好吗,再见
Hey. I'm glad you called.
听见你声音就开心
There's something I have to talk to you about.
我有些事要跟你说
No,I,um,
不是,我
I'd rather do it tonight in person,actually.
我还是今晚当面告诉你吧
Hello, Mrs. Landingham.
您好,兰丁汉太太
Could you tell Bart
你能帮我告诉巴特
That I'm waiting for him to go to the snowflake ball?
我在等他一起去雪树银花舞会吗
Well... A meeting?
他在开会吗
Well,who's it with?
跟谁开会呢
Andrew Tyler?
安德鲁?泰勒吗
Let me call you back.
我等下给你打回去
Hi. Uh,it's me.
你好,是我
Could you inform mr. Bass...
帮我告诉巴斯先生
That my plans have changed?
我改变了计划
I won't be waiting,
我不等他了
And he shouldn't come to the ball.
也不要让他去参加舞会了
We all set?
都搞定了吗
Jenny called after she delivered the dress.
珍妮送完裙子之后给我打了电话
Brooklyn Betty walks in, we cue the song...
那个丑八怪走进来之后我们就放音乐
Hazel's new boyfriend hits her with the spotlight.
黑兹尔的新男友将聚光灯打在她身上
I hate you all.
我恨你们
And we expose her in nothing but her cheap glass slippers.
让别人只看得到她穿着廉价拖鞋
Nate... Save me a dance?
内特,等下请我跳支舞好吗
Oh. Uh,yeah. Sure.
好啊,当然
Are you Chuck Bass?
你是恰克?巴斯吗
Are you Blair's girl? Not bad.
你是布莱尔找来的女孩吗,不错嘛
You know,the roof has a spectacular view of the city.
你知道吗,屋顶上可以看到城市夜景
Excuse me. He's taken. Shoo.
不好意思,他已经有伴了
You look lovely.
你今天真可爱
Not as lovely as I'll look in my limo.
等我坐在我的轿车里,会更可爱的
Where's my prince uncharming?
我的黑马王子呢
Sandbox rules. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
先到先得,你先让我看看
Here she comes. Justine,this is Chuck Bass.
她来了,贾斯丁,这是恰克?巴斯
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You can't be serious.
你是开玩笑的吧
I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Excuse us.
对不起
Looks like tonight's the night.
看来就是今晚了
What,uh,what are you-- what are you talking about?
你在说什么啊,什么今晚
Well,Aaron likes to play things a little close to the vest.
艾伦开始挨得更近
Took a little arm-twisting, but I finally found out
开始给她压力,不过我明白其中的意思
That Serena gave him the green light for tonight.
瑟琳娜今天晚上是他的了
Oh,you--they-- they haven't had sex?
你是说,他们还没做过爱吗
You're not as quick on the uptake
你看起来还挺机灵
As you pretend to be, Humphrey.
可是其实你挺迟钝的,汉弗瑞
Do you care?
你很在意吗
I don't. I don't.
不在意,不在意
We both know that I'm you're one and only,
我们都知道我是你的唯一
And a canal street knockoff seemed like the best option.
找个替身似乎是最好的选择了
My thinking exactly. Fine.
我也是那么觉得,好
You know,if beta-Bass is anything like the original,
要是那个假拜斯跟你有任何相像之处
I've no doubt
那肯定是
That sooner or later, he'll disappointment me.
不管怎么样,他都会让我失望的
And I'm curious to see if the new Blair
我也想看看这个新的布莱尔
Has all the features I so enjoyed on the old model.
有没有我非常喜欢的你身上那些特质
So the bet is still on?
所以,我们的约定还存在吗
Unless you're prepared to concede?
除非你认输
To you? Never.
跟你认输吗,休想
Hi,Rufus.
好啊,鲁弗斯
Where's Bart?
巴特在哪
* That's when I needed you *
我需要你
I'm leaving him.
我要离开他了
I'm doing it for me. I don't expect anything.
是我自己的原因,我没想让你做什么
* I kissed you *
我吻了你
Except maybe a dance.
跳支舞还是可以的
* we'd always be *
我们永远一起
* well,I like you *
我喜欢你
* You like me *
我们两情相悦
* seems that we fit *
天作之合
* so perfectly *
一对璧人
* you made me *
你的心心相印
* feel worthy *
给我生存意义
* and I've let you *
和我一起
* take care of me *
相偎相依
* we're all right now *
我们打理好自己
* gonna break down the breakdown * *
将要冲破重围
* move from where we stand *
向着美好的未来,前进
Uh,so you and Aaron seem like you're having a good time.
看起来你跟艾伦处得不错嘛
So do you guys.
你们不也是
What?
干嘛
Uh,no,uh, Lexi told me about...
没有,莱西就是跟我说了
Your,your and Aaron's plan tonight,that's all.
你跟艾伦今晚的计划,没别的
Oh. I am gonna miss her when she's gone.
她走了我会想她的
No,i only mention it
不,我就是说说罢了
Because we're,you know, we're friends now.
因为,你知道的,我们现在是朋友了嘛
So,uh,is there anything you wanna talk about?
你想不想谈谈
Well,what's there to talk about?
那,谈什么
We've--we've been dating for a while.
我们约会已经约了有段时间了
We've gotten to know each other.
我们已经了解彼此了
It's not like we're rushing into anything.
我们不会仓促行事的
Right. And that's,uh,that's, you know,that's important.
好的,那个,那个可是很重要的
Well,it is to some people. I know Lexi has
对于一些人来说,我知道莱西
A more "come hither" attitude about sex.
偏爱"到此一游"的性爱观
Right. Wait,what?
好的,等等,什么
Well,she's planning on seducing you tonight.
她打算今晚上勾引你
Seduce--seducing me? I...
勾,勾引我,我...
What does "wow" mean?
你哇什么哇
Well,i-i always assumed that i...
我总假装我...
Would,uh... You know, again sooner or later.
不久后,你知道的,又会...
Maybe "assumed" is a strong word.
也许"假装"这个词用的太过了
"hoped" is probably more accurate.
"希望"才更准确
you need me
你需要我
What?
什么
but I need to
但我更
feel strong
需要你
Mm. Nothing. I just... You and Lexi together...
没什么,我只是,你和莱西在一起
I-i just thought sex was meaningful to you,you know?
我只是以后,你对性很慎重
Well,it is,
是啊
And especially when I haven't had it in a long time.
尤其是我很长时间没有过了
Right.
好的
Okay,then. Have fun.
好吧,那,好好享受
Well,Serena,i... I was kidding.
瑟琳娜,我是开玩笑的
There you are.
你在这儿呀
I'm parched. Drinks?
我渴死了,来点喝的
Sure.
好啊
Jenny? What are you doing here?
珍妮,你在这儿干嘛呢
Hi. Uh...
你好...
It--it doesn't matter.
那不重要
I'm ending things with Nate.
我想和内特分手
What?
什么
I never meant to hurt you. Please believe that.
我从来没想过要伤害你,相信我
Where is she?
她在哪
How long does that subway thingy take?
从地铁那过来有多远
Maybe she's not coming.
或许她不来了
Or little J. had second thoughts.
或者,小珍妮可能又后悔了
Vanessa!
瓦内萨
Finally. Showtime.
看吧,好戏开场了
Wow,you look gorgeous. Thank you.
你看上去光彩夺目啊,谢谢
I need to tell you something,
我得跟你说些事儿
And while I do,i need for you not to say anything.
但我说的时候,我要你别说话
Okay.
好的
I've,um...
我从来
I've never...
我从来没有
Felt this way about anyone before.
对别人有过这样的感觉
Never.
从来没有
And it made me do something that I can't believe I did.
这让我有时会头脑发昏
Jenny never got your letter.
珍妮从来没拿到过你的信
That's why you never heard from her again.
这也是你为什么没收到她回信的原因
I took it before she saw it.
我在她看到之前拿走了
And I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Vanessa!
瓦内萨
Poor Vanessa.
可怜的瓦内萨
Even cinderella
就算是灰姑娘
Was given the courtesy of a stealth getaway.
也能体面地逃跑
Then again,what's a pair of ugly stepsisters
话又说回来,比起珍妮?汉弗瑞
Compared to Jenny Humphrey?
灰姑娘的坏姐姐也甘拜下风
Vanessa,here. Take this. Vanessa,wait.
瓦内萨,披上这个,等等,瓦内萨
Please!
求你了
Looks like it might turn out to be
看起来,这或许会成为
An unhappily ever after for everyone.
日后大家的痛苦回忆
Jenny, did you do that to Vanessa?
珍妮,你给瓦内莎的裙子
Yeah.
是的
You don't understand,though. Oh,she completely--
你不会明白的,不过,她还真完全
She what? She lied? She went behind your back?
她怎么了,她说谎了,她跑出门了
So what?
那又怎么样
For that she deserved to be publicly humiliated?
那就该被当众羞辱
She's your friend,Jenny.
她可是你的朋友啊,珍妮
You know,there's no reason for me to tell you this now,
知道吗,我没必要再跟你说下去了
But I wrote you this letter after the fashion show,
但我在时装秀之后写了这封信给你
Telling you I had feelings for you.
告诉你我喜欢你
I never got that.
我从没收到过
No,i know. Vanessa stole it.
是的,我知道,瓦内萨偷了它
But she felt so bad about it,
但她很后悔
She came and told me the truth.
然后跑过来告诉了我真相
Okay,look,i...
好吧,瞧,我...
I know what you must think of me right now.
我知道你现在怎么看我的
But if i'd-- if i'd gotten that-Well,I'm glad you didn't.
但如果,如果我收到的话,很高兴你没有
Honestly,you're not who I thought you were.
说实话,你现在已经不是我认识的那个人了
Where are they?
他们在哪
Relax. They'll be here somewhere.
放松点,他们肯定在这儿附近
This is the worst out-of-body experience ever.
这是最糟的一次灵魂出窍的感觉
Hey! Explain this!
喂,干什么呢
After you and Chuck walked off,
你跟恰克出去后
Justine and I got to talking.
贾斯丁跟我谈了会
He took me up to the roof, and we looked over the city.
他带我去了屋顶,我们鸟瞰整个城市
Well,of course he did.
他当然会这么做
We just knew we were meant for each other.
我们发现对彼此有感觉
But she's me,only less.
但她是我的模子,虽然丑了点
I gave her that headband.
发带还是我给的
We're as surprised as you are.
我们跟你一样吃惊
Everyone, even our doppelgangers,
各位,就算是我们的跟屁虫
Can work it out, but we can't?
都能搭上对,我们却不行
I hate that I have to hurt him.
我不想伤害他
I know it sounds strange,
我知道这听上去很怪
But I suddenly feel horrible about what I have to do.
我只是突然很厌恶我要做的事
I'd be worried about you if you didn't.
要是你没有,我才担心呢
And the kids.
还有这些小孩
Oh,Eric has become so accustomed to him.
艾瑞克对他已经很熟悉了
Eric wants you to be happy.
艾瑞克希望你能开心
I never thought my life would turn out like this.
我从没想过我的生活会变成这样
I've always tried to do the right thing.
我总试着要去做正确的事
It's all you can do.
这是你唯一能做的了
Just,uh...
只是
Smile and fake it.
微笑着欺骗自己
Tell me something,rufus.
说出来吧
What?
什么
Something you shouldn't.
那句你不该说的话
I never wanted to weigh in about your relationship withart.
我从没想过要参与到你的感情纠葛中来
I was...
我只是
Afraid of what I might say.
害怕我会说出口
Which was?
说什么
I let you go on your wedding day because...
在你结婚的时候我把你拱手让人
I was afraid I couldn't give you what you needed.
是因为我怕不能给你想要的
I wasn't sure what I needed.
我不确定自己想要什么
And I have regretted it every day since.
从此以后我每天活在悔恨中
As much as I appreciate company from the airport,
从机场过来我已经说的够多的了
I thought I made myself clear.
我认为我说得很明白
Your services are no longer required.
你已经没什么利用价值了
Trust me,you gave me a final assignment,
相信我,你给了我最后一个任务
And you do wanna know what I found out.
你想知道我都调查到了什么
This isn't a good time,Chuck. She's here.
这不是好时机恰克,她在这里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Lily's at the ball with rufus humphrey.
莉莉现在和鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞一起在舞会上
And from what I'm seeing,
从我目前所见
You should figure something out and get down here now.
你有些事情需要弄清楚还有立刻过来这里
What do you have?
你都查到了些什么
You've been good for him,
你一直对他很好
Good for us.
对我们也很好
I always liked you,
我一直都很喜欢你
Regardless of how I may have acted.
虽然我表现的若无其事
He's on his way here.
他已经在来这的路上了
You owe him a conversation.
你欠他一个解释
Vanessa!
瓦内萨
Wait.
等等
You stole my letter.
你偷藏了我的信件
I know.
我知道
Is there anything else you wanna tell me?
你还有什么想告诉我的吗
Pretty sure that was it.
没什么好说的了
You said you never felt this way about anyone before.
你说过你对别人从来没有过这种感觉
Is that true?
是真的吗
Does it matter?
这很重要吗
Okay,listen, after all we've been through...
好吧,听着,在我们经历过这么多以后
When you walked away tonight, all I could think was,
当你今晚离开的时候,我能想到的只有
"she's the one I want to be with."
我想和她白头到老
So,yeah,it matters.
是的,这很重要
It's easy for you to say
你说的轻巧
Because you didn't just pull a janet jackson
你又没在在雪树银花之夜上
At the snowflake ball.
发生露点事件
You wanna grab a drink?
想不想喝一杯
Yes,i would.
好的
Somewhere dark with no backlighting.
找个一点光都没有的地方
Well,maybe a little backlighting.
或者有点也行
Mm,let's go. Okay.
走吧,好的
Don't think we didn't see you try and save her.
我们都看见你试图解救她了
We should've known you didn't have
我们就知道你没有成功的天赋
What it takes. You never did.
屡战屡败
You know,i don't know what's more pathetic--
我告诉你,我很可悲
That I wanted to be one of you, or that I was
因为我想走进你们的圈子
Actually scared of you.
或者说是害怕你们
Either way,that leaves you with pathetic,
不管怎么样
you and your friend.
你跟你的朋友都很可怜
Uh,oh,vanessa?
瓦内莎吗
Vanessa is ten times the person you will ever be.
十个你也比不上一个瓦内莎
That is why you hate her so much.
这就是为什么你那么恨她
It's kinda easy for you to talk big
你站着说话不腰疼
When you're hiding out in brooklyn.
其实你就是个胆小鬼
Well,maybe we should change that.
那就应该变变了
I'll see you guys around.
回头见吧
* hey,hero,what you do? *
帅哥,你在干什么
* again and again *
一遍又一遍
* goes either way *
索然无味
* without you *
没有你陪
Dance with me.
跟我跳支舞
What's the point,Chuck? We're never gonna be them.
有用吗,恰克,我们永远隔着山
You said so. Remember?
你这过说的,记得吗
It's not for us.
咱俩不可能
Maybe.
也许吧
But I wouldn't change us,
但我们之间不会改变
Not if it meant losing what we have.
不想把仅剩的一点丢了
And what do we have,Chuck? You tell me.
咱们剩什么了,恰克,你倒是说
Tonight.
我们拥有今晚
So shut up...
所以什么都别说
And dance with me.
跟我去跳舞
* goes either way *
索然无味
* goes either way *
索然无味
* without you *
没有你陪
Hello?
你好
Yes,this is Lily Bass.
我是莉莉?拜斯
Think maybe we should wait for,
我们是不是该等等
Aaron and Serena? I don't know.
艾伦和瑟琳娜,不知道
I thought it might be fun for the two of us to hang out...
我觉得咱俩自己出去找乐子挺好
Alone. Right. Right,alone.
就我们,对,对
Y-you know what? We came with them,so I just--
你看,我们跟他们一起去,这样子
I wouldn't want to be rude. I mean,uh...
我不想太冒犯,我是说
I don't know. Are you hungry?
我不知道怎么说,你饿吗
'Cause I know a great place we could go-- - dan. Hey.
我知道一个地方还不错,丹,你好
Hey,guys. What's up?
你们好,什么事啊
Do--do you mind if I talk to Dan for a second?
你们介意我跟丹单独谈一下吗
No. No,i don't. I'm gonna--i'll grab us a cab.
不,不介意,我去拦个计程车
I'll get one for us,too.
我也去拦个吧
I just want to apologize for how I acted earlier.
对我之前做的那些我想说声抱歉
I,um... I had no right.
我,我也没有做对怎么
No,no apology necessary.
真的没有必要道歉
Good.
好的
I-I didn't want you to go off tonight
我今晚不想让你也去
And,uh,do whatever it is you're gonna do,
还有做你应该做的事情
Um,without me just...
但,我已经退出了
Clearing the air first.
先理清情绪吧
Well,uh,well, consider it cleared.
好啊,当作我已经理清了
And by the way,
还有就是
I didn't mean to pry earlier about all that stuff.
我之前跟艾伦说你坏话不是故意的
No,i know.
我知道
Well,uh...
好的
Good,i--good. We can both...
行行,我们应该
Go with clean air.
可以不计前嫌
Yeah.
对吧
Yeah,i guess so.
嗯,我也这样想
It was meaningful with you.
你对我意义重大
It... It--it was the greatest night of my life.
这是我一生中最美的一个晚上
Mine,too.
我也这么觉得
W-why--why does it feel like
为什么这样觉得
We're cutting some mythological tie?
我们一刀下去解决了个顽疾
I don't--i don't know, but it--but it does.
我不清楚,好像是解决了
Are we--
我们真的
Serena,where's charles? I-I don't know.
瑟琳娜,查尔斯哪里去了,我不知道啊
I need to find him. Mom,what's wrong?
我得找到他,妈妈出什么事啦
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出事了

分享到