绯闻女孩第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集:拜斯之死
日期:2017-04-22 09:59

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
这是您了解
Into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
I fired Andrew Tyler, that private investigator.
我已经炒了安德鲁?泰勒那个私家侦探
Thank you,but i don't think that that's enough.
谢谢你 但我觉得这还不够
Where's Bart?
巴特在哪
I'm leaving him. I'm doing it for me. I don't expect anything.
我要跟他分手 我是为了我自己 我不奢求什么
Lily's at the ball with Rufus Humphrey.
莉莉和鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞一起在舞会上
You should figure something out and get down here now.
你得赶过来弄清楚这件事
I wouldn't change us,
我不会改变我们俩
Not if it meant losing what we have.
哪怕这意味着会失去我们所拥有的事物
And what do we have, Chuck? You tell me.
那我们之间拥有什么 恰克 你告诉我啊
It was meaningful with you.
这对你意义深重
It--it was the greatest night of my life. Mine,too.
这是我这辈子过得最棒的一晚 我也是
Serena,where's Charles? Mom,what's wrong?
瑟琳娜 查尔斯在哪 妈妈 怎么了
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出车祸了
"Gossip Girl"
《八卦天后》 第二季第十三集
More towers than Trump,
名下高楼 胜过特朗普
More bucks than bloomberg...
家财万贯 富于布隆伯格
Bart Bass definitely made his mark on manhattan.
在曼哈顿 巴特毫无疑问是个成功人士
The passing of a public figure can shake a whole town,
公众人物的过世自然会震撼这所城市
But the real story is always the one happening in private,
而真相往往不为人所知
Away from the headlines,
不会登上家里就能看到的
At home.
头版头条
Ah. Come. Eat. You need your strength.
过来 吃点东西 你们得长身体
I'm not hungry. I'm saving room for later.
我不饿 我要留着肚子吃下一顿
In times of great uncertainty, it's even more important
如今的世界是如此变化莫测 因此
That we continue our daily rituals.
我们照常生活尤为重要
You haven't eaten a cheerio since you've been here.
你来这了之后都没吃过早餐
And we--we know that's gin in your coffee cup.
我们知道你咖啡杯里装的是杜松烧酒
My point exactly.
我的意思就是
Life must go on as it always has.
生活得朝着原来的方向继续前进
Come on.
来吧
How's mom?
妈妈怎么样了
I took her some coffee and some toast.
我让她喝点咖啡吃点吐司
She didn't sleep very much last night.
她昨晚都没怎么睡
Or any night since it happened.
从车祸过后就一直没怎么睡过
All she does is make lists and yell at people.
她光列了单子和对别人怒吼
People mourn in their own ways.
每个人都有自己的悼念的方式
What happens tonight when it's all over
那今晚一切都结束之后会怎么样
And there's nothing left for her to do?
那时她已经没事可做了啊
Maybe she'll move into the palace
或许她会搬回大厦里去
And hole up with Chuck. Ah,yes, the bottomless minibar
和恰克一起躲起来 是啊 不停泡酒吧
And the comfort of the twins in room service.
在客房服务那对双胞胎怀中寻求慰藉
It's a scandal. People mourn in their own ways, mother.
这是丑闻 妈 每个人都有自己悼念的方式
I've been assured by the hotel
酒店向我保证过
That if Chuck isn't alive and well...
如果恰克死了那么
Well... At least he's alive.
至少他还活着
Oh. That's a nice picture.
多帅的照片
Remind me to send a thank-you note to the photo editor.
这倒提醒了我给摄影编辑写封感谢信
Is that tuna?
那是金枪鱼吗
Grandma,please talk to her.
外婆 求你跟她聊聊
W-we're--we're doing comfort food.
我们要吃的是怀旧食品
Nobody's comforted by a tuna tower.
对着这个金枪鱼塔 没人会觉得舒坦
Fine.
好吧
Darling,where are you going?
亲爱的 你这是去哪
Oh,out,uh,for a walk to the park.
出去 去公园走走
Well,is that wise? Well,it's really hot in here with the cooking
这好吗 这儿在做饭 太热了
And the... Cooking.
还有那 做饭
I'll--i'll be-- i'll be right back.
我会 我去去就回
Oh,that's a good picture.
很不错的照片
Lily should send a thank-you note to the photo editor.
莉莉该给摄影编辑写封感谢信
How is,uh, Charles holding up?
查尔斯怎么样了
Who knows? He hasn't returned any of my calls or texts.
天晓得 他不回我的电话和短信
But the hotel says they keep sending up food,
但酒店说他们每天都会送吃的过去
So there's something alive in that room.
那么那房间里应该还有生物
Oh,you should try some capers with that
你该试试和着调料吃
And just a tickle of the sliced onion.
再蘸一丁点儿洋葱末
Maybe i'm underestimating his emotional bond
或许我低估了他的情商
With kim and kristi from room service,
和客服部的金姆和克里斯蒂混在一起
But i just think that at a time like this,
我就觉得这个时候
He should be with someone who cares about him.
他该和关心他的人呆一块儿
Not enough. Not enough.
不够 还不够
That is exactly why we are getting married,
那就是为什么我们要结婚
So that we can always be around to care for each other.
这样才能在一起相互照顾
That's true.
是啊
It is. Just delivered,ma'am, for your trip to Paris.
是啊 刚送过来的 夫人 是给你去巴黎准备的
Christmas in Paris.
在巴黎过圣诞
How can you even think of your vacation
你们怎么能在巴特入葬的当天
The day that we're putting Bart in the ground?
有心情考虑旅行呢
Because,my dear,in the midst of death,we are in life.
因为 亲爱的 面对着死亡的我们还活着
Genius.
真是天才
Maybe Nate's heard from Chuck.
或许内特有恰克的消息
I wasn't expecting to see you.
我没想到会是你
I know. I was just coming to check in on you
我知道 我就是来过来看看你
See how you were. I'm fine.
看看你怎么样了 我没事
I'm just worried about my mom and Eric...
我就是在担心我妈妈和艾瑞克
And Chuck.
还有恰克
That's,uh,that's nice.
那很好啊
I'm worried about you.
我在担心你
Thank you so much for being such a rock
谢谢你在过去这么多天
These past few days.
一直都这么坚定的陪着我
It's meant so much having you around,
有你在我身边对我来说很重要
Yeah,well, it's not a problem.
是嘛 没事儿的
It just--it feels natural.
我觉得那都是应该的
It does,doesn't it?
确实是的 不是吗
Hey, Serena.
瑟琳娜
Aaron,hey.
艾伦
Dan. Hey,Aaron.
丹 艾伦
Uh,i-i just wanted to check in, see how you were.
我 我就是过来 看看你怎么样了
Oh,yeah. I'm--I was just telling Dan. I'm fine.
是 我刚还在跟丹说呢 我没事
But it-it's good to see you a-and you.
但还是很高兴能见到你 还有你
But,um,I'm actually gonna go to the church
不过我要和家人一起去教堂了
With just my family, so I'll see you both there?
那么 我们在教堂见吧
Yeah,sure. Sounds good.
当然 没问题
Yeah. That's great. See you there.
是的 没问题 到时见
Okay then. Bye. Bye.
好的 再见 再见
I'm sorry we haven't spoken since the ball.
真抱歉 自从舞会之后我就没跟你联系
I really appreciate your messages.
很感谢你发来的信息
All I want to say is that I'm here.
我只是想让你知道我在你身边
If you want me to keep my distance,I can do that,too.
要是你想让我离你远点 我也会遵命的
I,um,can't imagine what you're going through.
真是无法想象你现在所承受的一切
Well,actually,you can better than anyone else can.
事实上 你比任何人都清楚
Everyone's so concerned about the grieving widow,
所有人都只认为我是个悲痛的寡妇
But as much as I feel shock and loss,
但是除了震惊和悲痛之外
Mostly I feel guilt.
我更觉得愧疚
I'm sure you must be thinking a hundred thoughts right now,
我知道此时此刻你肯定会胡思乱想
But, Lily, you cannot blame yourself.
但是 莉莉 你不该自责
Why not? He was on his way to see me.
为什么不能 当时他正赶来见我
I was...
而我却
I was gonna end our marriage.
我却正打算和他离婚
It's okay.
没事的
You hear me?
听到我说的话吗
Um,he left me a voice mail.
他给我留了条语音信息
Oh. What'd it say?
说什么了
I don't know. I haven't listened to it.
不知道 我还没听
I've been too afraid,you know, to hear his voice.
我一直很怕听到他的声音
Well,do you want to listen to it right now?
那么你想现在听吗
I'll stay with you.
我会陪着你
Thank you,but I'll do it myself. I have to get back.
谢谢 但我还是自己听吧 我得回去了
Lil,I'm waiting for you this time.
莉莉 这一次我会等着你的
Six months,
无论是六个月
Six years,I'll be here.
还是六年 我都会一直等
Blair
布莱尔
Call ignore
忽略来电
My condolences.
请节哀
Skip the sympathy. This is business.
别假惺惺了 谈正事吧
My father met with you right before he died.
我爸爸在去世前刚刚见过你
I want to know what you told him that night.
我想知道那晚你跟他说了什么
I worked for Mr. Bass, not you,
我是为拜斯先生工作 不是你
And what I have--you're not the only party interested.
但据我所知 你不是唯一的财产受益人
I'm about to become very rich.
我会有一大笔钱
Yeah,congrats.
没错 恭喜了
But there's someone else
但还有另外一个人
Who's about to come into some money,
也会获得一大笔钱
And I think she might be more motivated than you are.
而且我觉得她知道以后会更加雀跃
Lily? That bitch is the reason my father is dead.
莉莉吗 我爸就是因为那个贱人而死的
I'll be in touch.
我会和你保持联络
You can buy me a drink.
请我喝一杯吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I can't stay.
我得走了
If you'll excuse me...
如果你不介意的话
I have to go bury my father.
我得去安葬我爸爸了
They say that when someone dies,
都说人死了之后
Their secrets are buried with them,
他们的秘密也同样会入土为安
But on the upper east side,
然而在上东区
Sometimes the dead still speak.
死人往往也能开口说话
You have one unheard message.
您有一条未听留言
Lily,we need to talk,
莉莉 我要和你谈谈
And not about how my wife is making a fool of me
不是关于你和你的旧情人
With her old lover.
背着我搞鬼的事
I know the real reason you were in that hospital in France.
我知道当年你在法国那家医院的真正原因
Message deleted.
留言已删除
Almost there.CU soon.
就快到了 一会见
That was Serena. She'll be here soon.
是瑟琳娜 她马上就到
Yeah,I got that.
对 我也收到了
Well,I got it first.
我先收到的
Yeah,well, it's probably my service.
好吧 可能我的接受信号不好
4-0-1 area code.
4-0-1开头的区号
Yeah,that's probably it.
对 很有可能
Hey,Jen. Hey. I just talked to Eric.
珍妮 我刚跟艾瑞克通过电话
Uh,he said they're almost here. That's old news.
他说他们快到了 早就知道了
Hey.
你好
Hey,Eric.
你好艾瑞克
Come here.
过来
I'm gonna go pay my respects to your mom.
我去慰问一下你妈妈
Thank you. She'll really appreciate that.
谢谢你 她会很欣慰的
How you holding up?
你还撑得住吧
Holding.
还可以
Have you seen Jonathan?
你看到乔纳森了吗
No. Why? Are you guys back together?
没有 怎么了 你们复合了吗
No. No,I...
不是 只是
Just thought he might want to be here.
我原以为他会过来
Yeah,that'll be fine. Thank you.
那样没问题 谢谢你们
I see Daniel and his sister are here.
我看到丹尼尔和她妹妹来了
Will their father be making an appearance today as well?
他们的爸爸今天是否也会现身呢
Ugh. Why on earth would you ask that?
你怎么会问这个
I followed you to the park today.
今天我跟着你到了公园
Of course you did,mother. We'll talk later.
妈 那真是你的作风 我们晚点再说这个
Where is Charles?
查尔斯在哪呢
We should have just driven him to the door
我们只要把他送到门口
And dropped him off on the steps.
放到台阶上就行了
No one should see him like this. He needs to walk it off.
他这样子不能让人看见 他得走过去
Okay,walk, Chuck. Bend knee,lift foot.
恰克 走啊 弯膝 抬腿
Maybe we should have just left him at the palace.
或许我们应该让他留在酒店里
It's his father's funeral. He needs to be here.
这是他父亲的葬礼 他必须得来
It shows respect. Respect?
这是对死者的尊重 尊重
My father wasn't showing much of that in his final days.
我爸在临死前可没表现出多少敬意
What's he talking about?
他在说什么呢
Who knows? When we found him,
谁知道啊 当我们找到他时
His shoes were on the wrong feet.
他的鞋子都穿错脚了
Chuck,remember how in the eighth grade,
恰克 记得你八年级的时候喝醉了
You used to help yourself to the decanter
怎么从船长书屋
In the captain's library?
走出来的吗
Where i first got my taste for single malt.
那时我刚发现纯麦威士忌是我的最爱
That's right. And you'd have to go home to a 4-course dinner
你还得回家吃一顿4步骤的大餐
Without passing out in your consomm?
撑着自己不醉倒在你的汤里
I didn't want my father to think less of me.
我不想让我爸爸小看我
What does that matter now?Chuck
但现在还有什么意义吗 恰克
Am i gonna have to stick my finger down
用不用我把手指头伸到你嗓子里去
Your throat?Nate'll hold back your hair.
催吐 内特会帮你笼着头发
What?
怎么
No,no. Sorry,Blair. You had me and then you lost me.
没什么 布莱尔 不好意思 你把我都说晕了
Just straighten his tie.
就帮他把领带打正吧
Thank you,Dan, for being here for Serena
丹 谢谢你为了瑟琳娜来到这里
And for our whole family.
还有为了我们整个家庭
Of course. I-i can't imagine it any other way.
不客气 我真不敢想象发生的这一切
You are a true gentleman. Your father raised you kids right.
你真的很绅士 你的父亲很会教育孩子
Thank you.
谢谢
Dear,they want to know about the wreaths,
宝贝 他们想问花圈
Whether we should...
是不是应该
What the hell are you doing here?! Excuse me?
你还敢来这里呢 你说什么
He's just upset and loaded.
他只是压力太大而心烦意乱
What are you doing at my father's funeral?
你来我爸爸的葬礼做什么呢
You think he'd want you here?
你想他会愿意你出现在这里吗
Chuck,if this is about the article,
恰克 如果是因为那篇文章
You know i didn't write it.
你知道的 我没动笔
Do you think i care about your failed attempt
你认为我关心你想进那挖人短的杂志
At investigative journalism?
希望落空吗
My father is dead because of your father.
我爸爸就是被你爸爸害死的
What, Chuck? Look, i'm sorry about this...
恰克 你说什么 你爸爸的事我也很难过
Chuck,Dan has been helping us, unlike you.
恰克 丹是来给我们帮忙的 不像你
Helping us? Do you have any idea what his family has done?
帮我们吗 你知道他的家人做了什么吗
Daniel,i think maybe it would be best if you left.
丹尼尔 我想最好你可以先离开
No,grandma. That doesn't make sense. It's not fair.
不 外婆 这不公平 没道理让他离开
Chuck is Bart's son. He doesn't have to make sense today.
恰克是拜斯的儿子 他今天说了算
It's okay. I-i understand.
没事 我可以理解
You have no idea. Dan,i want you here.
你根本不了解 丹 我需要你留下
Serena,it's okay. Let him go.
瑟琳娜 没关系的 让他走吧
the little things that i can do
我能做的事情微乎其微
that i can do
我无能为力
that i can do
我无能为力
I know you're upset,
我知道你很痛苦
But we all really need each other right now.
但是现在我们真的很需要对方
Don't touch me,whore.
不要碰我 臭婊子
Charles,please.
查尔斯 拜托了
You need to be with your family.
你需要和你的家人在一起
My family?
我的家人吗
I don't have a family.
我没有家了
If the lord is our shepherd,
如果上帝是我们的牧羊者
It looks like one of his lambs has lost his way
看起来他的一只小羔羊迷失了方向
Or maybe make that a black sheep.
又或许变成了害群之马
We bring nothing into the world
生不带来
And we leave nothing behind,
死不带去
But that doesn't mean we don't leave
但并不意味着我们死后
A big ole mess when we go.
不会丢下个烂摊子
every time you walk away
每一次你走开
or run away,you take a piece of me with you there
或者跑开 都会带走我的心
nothing feels right when i'm left here on my own
我被抛下在这里 好不自在
You're back soon.
你这么快回来啦
I wouldn't have thought Bart Bass 
我以为巴特?拜斯这样身份的人
Would be one to have a short funeral.
会举行个简短的葬礼 
Chuck threw me out before it even started, Cause according to him, uh,my...
恰克在葬礼前 把我赶回来了 因为他说 我
My father "killed" his father.
我爸害死了他爸
What?
什么
Why would he say that?
为什么他那样说呢
Well,i-i-i don't know,dad.
爸 我 我也不知道呢
I mean,do you--do you have
我是说 你 你有什么
Any wild guesses,any thoughts?
大胆的猜测或想法吗
Who knows?
谁知道啊
The kid's dad just died. He's upset.
那孩子的爸爸刚死了 他很绝望吧
Yeah,that's what-- that's what cece said.
没错 那 那个茜茜女士也这么说的
Cece's in town? That's nice for Lily,to have her mom here.
茜茜在这里吗 她妈妈可以来 对莉莉是好事
That's right. I always forget that you guys know each other.
对啊 我总是忘了原来你们互相认识
Did you,uh, did you think of going today?
你想过今天要去参加吗
To the funeral? Nah.
葬礼吗 不
Why not? I mean,you're one of Lily's oldest friends.
为什么不呢 我是说 你也是莉莉的老朋友啊
No,i know. It's just better this way.
对 我知道 可是我不去会比较好
So how's Serena? Um,that,uh,
瑟琳娜怎么样呢 那个
That would be a question for her boyfriend Aaron.
那个问题 你该问他男朋友艾伦
You two have been spending a lot of time together
你们俩常常在一起
Since the accident. So?
直到车祸前都是的啊 所以呢
So like it or not,death changes things. It clarifies them.
无论如何 死亡会改变某些事 它可以澄清事实
It brings some people closer together,pushes others...
它可以让某些人更靠近 更团结
Further apart. I just thought maybe--
而有些人却会疏远了 我只是觉得或许
No,we're just-- we're friends.
不 我们只 只会是朋友
Oh,wow. Good.
不错
Good? W-why is that good?
好吗 为 为什么觉得这样好呢
Or bad.
或许不好吧
I don't know. Do you want to be more than friends?
我也不清楚 你还想和她超越朋友的关系吗
No. We broke up twice, and it's over.
不 我们分手两次 然后都结束了
It's very much over.
彻底结束了
You don't have to stay that long.
你不需要在那待很长时间
Just let people shake your hand, say hello,you're done.
只要和人们握手答谢 就完事了
You don't have to convince me.
你不需要劝我
Oh,good. Well,i just thought that after what happened
没错 我只是想发生过意外后
At the church, you might not want to be here.
你或许不想呆在教堂那里
This is exactly where i want to be.
那里正是我想呆的地方
I have business to attend to.
我还有些生意上的事要处理
Okay,that's fine,but let's just find you a quiet corner,
好吧 让我们在安静的角落能找到你
Get some food in your stomach.
吃点东西吧
I'm not in the mood for food.
没味口
You're really sweet with him.
你真的对他很体贴啊
Me? Sweet? No.
我吗 体贴吗 我才不会呢
No,you are. I mean,worrying about him,offering him food.
不 你很体贴 我是指为他担心和劝他吃东西
It's downright maternal. I'm not maternal.
明显是你的母性大发啊 我才没有母性大发
I've just been spending too much time with cyrus,
我只是和赛勒斯在一起待久了
And i'm turning jewish. Come on. I see kugel.
才变得像个犹太人 来吧 我看见面食了
I found that sermon surprisingly thought-provoking--
我发觉这次的布道惊人地令人深思啊
All that stuff about life and death
所有那些关于生命与死亡的训诫
And our time on earth being so fleeting.
还有生命如此短暂 转瞬即逝的真谛
Darling,it's a funeral.
亲爱的 这可是一个葬礼啊
What was he supposed to talk about,
不谈这些还能谈什么
The stock market?
难不成讲股市吗
What's the best pizza in town?
尝尝这里最好吃的比萨吧
Although,that is quite good.
其实 刚才你提到的布道确实很发人深省
No,I know, but i want to get married.
是啊 我知道 我想结婚
I know. So do i.
我知道 我也想结婚啊
That's why we're engaged.
否则我们干嘛订婚
No,but i mean now. Tomorrow.
不 我是说现在 明天
Tomorrow?
明天
We cannot get married tomorrow.
我们不能明天就结婚啊
No,you can't.
不 你们当然不可以
Why not? Life is so short.
为什么不行 生命如此短暂
It's all uncertain.
充满了不确定因素
I don't want to live another day
我只想成为你的丈夫
without being your husband.
与你共度一生
What do you say? -She says that's crazy.
你觉得怎么样 她觉得你疯了
It is. It's crazy.
是啊 是有点疯狂
Well,we'll do it at the apartment,
我们就在家里结婚吧
Just the family.
只有家人见证
Simple,elegant,fast.
简单 典雅 快速
Well,it is kind of romantic. Mother. -
是啊 这样还挺很浪漫的母亲
I thought you were supportive of this union.
你不是对我们的结合挺支持的吗
I am,as something that happens in a vague,far-off future
是啊 可那该是在遥远将来的某天啊
That never really lands on me
到那个时候我都已经上大学了
because i'll be away at college,
也用不着烦这些了
Not as what i'm doing tomorrow at 7:00.
我支持的可不是明天早上七点就开始的婚礼
Candlelight. That's perfect.
用烛光吧 肯定会很完美的
That's not what i was saying.
我刚才的意思可不是那个
No. I don't have anything to wear.
不行 我连合适衣服的都没呢
Well,uh,what if someone made you something?
等一下 要有人给你定制一套怎么样
I mean, what'd you have in mind?
我是说 你有什么构想吗
How about you minding your own business?
你还是去管管自己的事吧
I was thinking something in a jacket,very Y.S.L.
我要夹克衫里穿的有伊夫?圣罗兰风的服装
Okay
不错
Mick and bianca,1971.
和比安卡1971年的婚礼一样
Great reference.
很棒的参照
Yeah,i hate to interrupt this fascinating chapter
我实在是不想打破你们回顾
In "favorite moments in fashion history,"
"最喜爱的时尚瞬间"
But Jackets are tricky.
但是 夹克衫很难做
I know. But,um,i also know someone who owes you
我知道 但是 我还认识一个欠你一次
An all-nighter, and she would be honored.
通宵工作的人呢 她会很荣幸为你订制礼服的
Well,i think you should tell her that i said...
那好 我希望你告诉她
Thank you.
实在是太感谢了
Thank you for giving me a chance to make amends.
谢谢你能给我这次补偿的机会
Yippee!
太好了
Now where is-- where is Aaron?
艾伦在哪啊
I want you to come to buenos aires with me for christmas.
希望你圣诞节和我一起去布宜诺斯艾利斯
What?
什么
That's a plane ticket. -With your name on it. -
是机票我帮你订的
I-i don't want to say no, but i-i-i have to.
我 我不想拒绝的 但是我 我必须说不
My family is a disaster.
我的家庭现在正处于困难时期呢
My--my brother is lonely,
我 我弟弟现在很孤单
And my mom is losing it
而且我妈妈就快支撑不住了
And Chuck has publicly disowned us.
而且恰克甚至公开的不认我们了
Are you sure it's your family you don't want to leave,
你确定那是你不想离开的原因吗
Or is there someone else? -Dan? -
还是因为别人 你说丹吗
Is my friend,Aaron.
丹和我只是朋友 艾伦
You--you don't have to worry.
你 你不用担心
I-i'm not--i'm not worried.
我 我一点也不担心
This trip is my gift to you.
这次旅行本来是我送你的礼物
And you going with me will be your gift to me.
你陪我去则是你给我最好的礼物
But i already bought you a book.
但是我已经给你买了本书作为礼物了
I'll read it on the plane.
我会在飞机上读它的
Just think about it.
你还是考虑一下吧
Okay.
好的
Excuse me. May I please steal my daughter for a moment?
不好意思 能让我和我女儿说句话吗
Mother,if you want to talk, now is not the time.
妈 如果你是想谈谈的话 现在可不是好时候
What does Chuck know?
恰克都知道些什么
Did you not hear what i just said?
你没听到我刚才说什么吗
He knows something about you and Rufus.
他知道点儿你和鲁弗斯之间的事
You should find out what.
你该去查查他都知道了些什么
Mother,i just came from burying my husband.
妈 我刚为我丈夫送葬完
I do not have the time,
现在我没时间
Inclination or frankly,
不管是和恰克明争暗斗
the mental capacity to go head-to-head with Chuck.
还是正面交锋 我都没空理这些了
And what he knew, he already told Bart,
而且不管他知道什么 他都已经告诉巴特了
So there's nothing to worry about,now is there?
所以现在没什么好担心的了 对吧
Let's hope not.
希望没有
But you won't know until you talk to him.
但是除非你跟他谈谈 否则你还是不知道
I saw him head up the stairs.
我看见他上楼去了
Hello?

Yeah,this is she.
对 是我
No,i'm afraid that's impossible.
不 我想不行
I'm rather busy right now,
如果你看报纸就肯定知道
Which you would know if you read the papers.
我现在很忙
Jonathan.
乔纳森
You came. -I hope that's okay. -
你来了我来可以吗
More than.
欢迎之至
Can we talk? I have some explaining to do.
我们能谈谈吗 我有点事想跟你解释一下
If you're looking for Bart's will,
如果你现在是在找巴特的遗嘱的话
you don't have to worry.
就用不着劳心了
I'm not.
我不是
But you should be.
但是你确实该去找找
I'm going to find your file.
我找的是你的档案
Well,it's not here,
档案不在这里
so you can stop ransacking the place
所以你用不着再把这里翻个底朝天了
And look at me.
然后跟我面对面
I can't look at you, Lily.
我不能看着你 莉莉
You disgust me.
你让我恶心
Charles.
查尔斯
Disrespecting your marriage,
你不尊重自己的婚姻
Betraying my father with Rufus Humphrey.
和鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞一起背叛了我的父亲
I did no such thing.
我没有背叛你父亲
He was coming to fight for you.
他是为你才去的 去带你回他身边
Talk about dying for nothing.
他死得毫无意义
The only reason he got in that car is because you called him.
他上了车是因为你给他打电话了
If you could have just stayed out of it...
如果你当时置身事外的话
But you couldn't, could you?
但你不会的 是吗
Because you're just like him.
因为你和你爸爸一样
You have to know everything,
想知道一切 控制一切
Control everyone,trust no one--
却不相信任何人
Are you saying this is my fault?
你是说这是我的错吗
No,it's no one's fault.
不 没有谁错了
Yes,it is. It's your fault. His blood is on your hands.
错 是你的错 你的双手沾满了他的血
I'm so sorry.
对不起
As soon as that will is read
当遗嘱被宣读
And i get my money,
而我拿到我的钱的时候
You will never see me again.
你将不会再见到我
Coat.
外套给我
Where is he going?
他要去哪
Chuck.
恰克
Gotta go. Can't talk.
要出去了 现在不能说话
Go where? Everyone you know is standing in this room.
去哪 你认识的人都在这里
I don't want to be here.
我不想留在这
We want you here. I just lost my stepfather.
我们需要你 我刚失去了我的继父
I don't want to lose my brother,too.
我不想连我的哥哥也失去了
When are you going to get it?
你什么时候才能知道这一点
We are not related.
我们没有任何关系
Hey,hey,hey. Just let him go. -No!
让他走吧 不
Oh,don't even try to cheer me up.
别想让我振作起来
Oh,i won't.
我不会的
Andrew Tyler was just here.
安德鲁?泰勒刚在这
Bart's p.i.? Don't tell me he was here to pay his respects.
巴特的私人侦探吗 别说他是来致敬的
No,he wanted me to pay him.
不是 他想要我给他钱
He knows about the hospital in france.
他知道法国的那个医院
What?
什么
That's why Bart was coming to see me
那就是巴特车祸发生的那晚
The night of the accident. Tyler told him.
来找我的原因 泰勒告诉他的
Well,now he's going to tell the highest bidder.
那么现在他会告诉给最高竞价人
You have to stop him.
你必须阻止他
Do i? I'm not sure.
是么 我不确定啊
You can't be serious. Well,after all this time,
你开玩笑吧 发生了这么些事情
Now you decide that the--the right thing to do
现在你决定做说出真相
Is to tell the truth? The truth is out.
才是正确的吗 真相已经泄露了
That changes everything, doesn't it?
一切都改变了 不是吗
No,it doesn't have to.
事情不必这样的
There could be no better time for a clean slate.
这是你自表清白的最好时机
There could be no worse time, mother.
这是最糟糕的时候 妈
This is the last thing i want to come out. Pay him.
这是我最不想看到的事情 给他钱吧
Chuck!
恰克
Stop!
等等
Don't go.
别走
Or if you have to leave, let me come with you.
如果你必须离开 让我跟你走
I appreciate your concern.
谢谢你的关心
No,you don't.
不 你不想谢我
You don't appreciate anything today.
你今天不会感谢任何东西
But i don't care.
但我不在乎
Whatever you're going through,
不管你经历了什么
I want to be there for you.
我都会陪伴你左右
We talked about this.
我们说过这个的
You are not my girlfriend.
你不是我的女朋友
But i am me...
但我就是我
And you are you.
你就是你
We're Chuck and Blair.
我们是恰克和布莱尔
Blair and Chuck.
布莱尔和恰克
The worst thing you've ever done,
不管你做了什么坏事
The darkest thought you've ever had...
不管你的想法多么阴险
I will stand by you through anything.
我都会与你共同进退
Why would you do that?
你为什么这样
Because i love you.
因为 我爱你
Well,that's too bad.
那太糟了
Spotted-Chuck Bass fleeing his father's funeral
现场播报 恰克?拜斯逃离了父亲的葬礼
And Blair Wordorf shedding tears for the dearly departed.
而布莱尔?霍道夫也为爱人离去而伤心流泪
You know,if you're about to apologize for Chuck,
如果你准备跟恰克道歉的话
It's--it's really all right. I mean,he's upset,
真的很不错 因为他很沮丧
And there's bad blood. It wouldn't be entirely true to say
而且他也有厌恶感 这不是说我完全
that i get it, but i'm fine not getting it.
理解他发火 但不理解也没错
That's really big of you,
你真伟大
But that's--that's not actually why i called.
但这不是我给你电话的原因
Aaron invited me to buenos aires for the holidays.
艾伦邀我去布宜诺斯艾利斯度假
O-okay. W-- well,uh,i've never been,
这样 我从来没去过
So i don't know how helpful i can be with travel tips.
我都不知道我能不能付得起旅游中的小费
I mean,i know that it's,uh, summer there,so pack a bikini.
我说 因为是夏天 所以 带件比基尼
Dan. When we heard about Bart's accident,
丹 当我们听到巴特的车祸时
We were in the middle of a conversation.
我们正在谈话
Right. Right. Yeah. About what it would mean
是的是的 是说关于
If you--you sleeping with Aaron and me sleeping with lexi?
如果你和艾伦睡觉我和莱西睡觉意味着什么
But that never happened, so...
可我们从没睡过觉 所以
So...
所以
I mean,i guess now it will, right? At least for you.
我想现在会发生了吧 至少对于你来说
Or...
或者
Well,are--are you--are you
你是
Asking me to ask you not to go?
要我让你不要去吗
No. Look, Serena,if you want to go, go.
不是的 瑟琳娜 如果你真的想去就去吧
If you don't,then don't.
不想去就别去
I-i-i can't tell you who to be with.
我不能告诉你要和谁去
No,but you can tell me how you feel.
但你能告诉我你的感觉
How do you feel about your boyfriend
你觉得你男友
Who--who wants to take you to south amErica?
带你去南美洲感觉如何
Well,i mean,he's really great. I like him a lot.
他很好 我很喜欢他
Well, that's your answer then.
好吧 这就是你的答案了
You know what? This--this muffin is apricot,I think.
知道吗 我想这松饼是杏酱的
Yeah,it,uh,I wanted cranberry. They gave me apricot.
我想要蔓越橘酱的 他们给了我杏酱
I gotta go back.
我得回去换
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Mazel tov.
你很幸运
Blair,I know this is all happening awfully fast for you.
布莱尔 我知道这一切对你来说太快了
I just hope you know how happy I am
我只想让你明白能和你妈妈在一起
Just to be with your mother,
我有多快乐
But to have you in my family...
但我的家人里有了你
I love you...
我爱你
Very,very much.
很爱很爱
I told Chuck I love him.
我告诉恰克我爱他了
Really? That's wonderful.
真的吗 那太好了
No,it's not.
不 一点也不好
It's horrible.
糟透了
I thought that...
我原本以为
If I could finally say it, then...
如果我最终能说出来 那么
Everything would change,
一切都会改变的
But he is just as selfish and soulless as ever.
但他还是一样自私 一样无情无义
Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist.
只有受虐狂才会爱上这样一个自恋狂
Help me.
帮帮我
You don't need help.
你不需要帮助
He just needs time.
他只是需要点时间
Wait. Not enough.
等等 还没抱够呢
Don't worry.
别担心
It'll all be okay.
一切都会好起来的
You'll see,dear.
你会明白 亲爱的
Well, how did it go with Tyler?
和泰勒进展如何
Serena's at breakfast
瑟琳娜在吃早餐
and Eric's out with Jonathan.
艾瑞克和乔纳森出去了
So we can talk.
不用顾忌
It went very well.
很顺利
Oh. Thank you,mother.
谢谢 妈
This was the right thing. I know it was.
这事没错的 我相信这点
If you say so. But the closing of this chapter
话是这么说 但这一章的结尾
Leads us to the opening of the next one.
便是新一章的开始
What are you going to do about
你要怎么处理
The fact that you're in love with Rufus Humphrey?
你和鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞相恋的事呢
Well,I'm not sure I'm gonna do anything,
我不确定我会有所回应
At least not right away.
至少不是现在
So you are in love with him?
这么说你们真的彼此相爱吗
I was fishing.
我只是试探下
Oh. Well,you caught me.
好吧 被你发现了
Considering the circumstances,
在现在这种情况下
I have tried with all of my strength to fight it.
我已用尽全力去顽强斗争
It is a curse I do not wish on my worst enemy.
这是我不愿在我死敌身上施加的咒语
But I love Rufus.
但我爱鲁弗斯
So that's why Chuck was so upset.
那么这就是恰克如此沮丧的原因
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Let me explain
让我解释下
Don't bother. You love Rufus. You always have.
别说了 你爱鲁弗斯 一直都爱
And you married Bart anyway, and now he's dead.
虽然你嫁给了巴特 但是现在他死了
Well,I-I might have,
我以前可能
Uh,fleshed out some of the more subtle nuances,
只顾着去注重男人更多的微妙差异
But,yes,I suppose that's the gist of it.
但是 没错 我想这就是要点
So go ahead. How could I? Bart's body's not even cold.
继续吧 我怎能这样 巴特尸骨还未寒呢
Whatever horrible things you're gonna say to me,
你还想和我说什么难听的话
Just go ahead and say them.
继续吧 说吧
I should have seen this coming.
我早该预料到了
You once asked me--
你曾经要求我
Begged me-- not to be with Rufus
恳求我 由于你和丹的原因
Because of you and Dan.
不要和鲁弗斯在一起
Has Rufus told you he wants to be with you?
鲁弗斯和你说过想和你在一起吗
He has.
他说过
Well,this may sound strange coming from me,but...
我这么说也许有点奇怪 但是
If you want to be with him, you should.
如果你想和他在一起 那就去吧
Maybe it's your time now.
也许你的时机到了
After all that you've been through
在你经历了这么多以后
You should at least try.
你至少该试试
And what about you and Dan?
那你和丹怎么办
I'm gonna try to make things work with Aaron.
我会试着和艾伦好好相处的
We're going to Buenos Aires for the holidays.
我们要去布宜诺斯艾利斯度假
That is,if it's okay with my mom.
当然 如果我妈妈同意的话
I think it's great.
我觉得挺好的
Hey. Hey. How was breakfast with Serena?
和瑟琳娜的早餐吃得好吗
Uh,she's flying off to...
她要和艾伦飞往
Buenos aires with Aaron.
布宜诺斯艾利斯了
Uh,well, she hasn't actually decided yet,
她还没下定决心呢
But he invited her, and she's not sure,so I think
但他邀请她了 她还不确定 所以我想
I tipped her in the direction of saying yes.
我一直在诱导她同意和他去
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Well,because she asked me not to.
因为她要我别这么做
And--and I realize now,
我现在懂了
Saying it out loud,it makes no sense,but I-I just--
大声说出我的想法很没意义 但我只是
I don't want to play some stupid game.
我不想玩什么愚蠢的游戏
Why not? If you play the game, then Aaron ends up
为什么 如果你参与了 艾伦就只能
Dancing the tango alone
独自去跳探戈了
And Serena would be with you.
而瑟琳娜会和你在一起的
Yeah. Well, when you put it like that...
是的 你要这么这么说的话
You still have feelings for her,right?
你还对她有感觉吧 对吧
Okay,so do you think you could put them into words
那么你能将你的感情组织成句
And speak to her out loud?
大声对她说出来吗
Yeah.Yeah, if she doesn't leave first.
能 能啊 如果她没有先走的话
She's gonna be at Eleanor's wedding.
她会去参加埃莉诺的婚礼
You can carry the garment bag.
你可以这袋衣服送过去啊
Hey. Where you guys going?
你们去哪里
Oh,Eleanor's. And no,we can't stop to talk. We're late.
去埃莉诺家啊 不能说了 我们要迟到了
You're going,too?
你也去吗
Yeah,um,i gotta--i gotta carry the garment bag.
是啊 我要把这袋衣服送过去
Hey. Where are,um,Jenny and Dan spending christmas?
珍妮和丹在哪里过圣诞
With Alison in Hudson.
去哈德森找艾莉森
Come away with me.
跟我一起走吧
Let's take that trip we didn't take last year,
我们去去年没去成的旅行吧
Figure things out. I don't want to wait six years.
把事情搞清楚 我不想再等六年
I don't want to wait at all. Tonight?
我根本不想等 今晚吗
I'll make a reservation at that bed and breakfast in Cornwall,
我来定康沃尔的旅馆
And it'll be gray and freezing, but i don't care.
虽然那边单调乏味 但是我不在乎
We're gonna be okay this time,Lil.
我们这次应该不会有什么问题了 莉莉
I know we will.
我知道
Congratulations. You're the high bidder.
恭喜你 你标价最高
The only bidder,actually.
事实上是唯一的标价
Well,if Lily didn't spend every dollar she has,
如果莉莉不想花掉她所有的钱的话
Maybe it's not worth it.
也可能并不值这么多
I was dealing with her mother.
我在跟她妈妈做交易
She said Lily wanted to stop hiding her past,come clean.
她说莉莉不想隐瞒她的过去 全盘招供
Tell me what's the point in me paying to know something
如果她要把真相告诉大家的话
If she's going to tell everyone anyway?
我花这么多钱来雇你调查有什么意义
Maybe there is none.
可能没有意义
But you're about to become the richest kid in new york.
但是你将会成为全纽约最有钱的小孩
If i were you,
如果我是你的话
I'd want to make that decision myself.
我会自己决定
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
很高兴跟你交易
Oh,it's beautiful.
真漂亮
And so are you.
你也是
You know what could make this moment even better?
你知道怎样会让这一刻变得更美好吗
If i told you i was going with you to buenos aires?
说我愿意跟你一起去布宜诺斯艾利斯吗
Well,i am. I talked to my mom and everything.
我会去 我都跟我妈妈说了
Hi. Um,is eleanor freaking? I have her jacket.
埃莉诺是不是要抓狂了 我拿了她的外套
Is that Jenny Humphrey?
是珍妮?汉弗瑞吗
Where are my clothes?
我的衣服在哪里
Yeah,she's freaking.
是 她已经在抓狂了
Oh,Dan,do you mind,um, waiting here for me?
丹 你可不可以在这里等我一下
No,not at all.
好的 没问题
Uh,i'm coming.
我上来了
I carried the garment bag.
我是送衣服带来的
I'm gonna go check on my dad.
我去看看我爸在干什么
Okay. I'll see you later. Mm.
好 等会儿见
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Dan, why are you really here?
丹 你到底是来干吗的
I don't want you to go with him.
我不想让你跟他一起去
Well,you're too late. I already told him i would.
那你来晚了 我已经答应他了
Tell him you're not.
告诉他你不去了
Dan,it's not our time.
丹 现在不是我们两个在一起的时候
So what? It's you and Aaron's time?
所以呢 是和艾伦在一起的时候吗
You guys have a time now?
你们两个在一起了吗
It's not about Aaron. It's a-- it's about our parents.
这跟艾伦没有关系 是我们的父母
What about our parents?
我们父母怎么了
They're in love.
他们两情相悦
They--they never stopped being in love.
这份爱从未停止过
Oh. Well,that explains a lot.
这样就说得通了
I already asked my mom not to follow her heart once,
我曾经自私地拆散了妈妈的感情
And i just-- i'm not gonna do it again.
不想再残忍一次
Even if i did,
即使我这么做了
I don't think she'd go along with me this time.
我想她也不会再听我的了
So you're g--you're gonna give up on all of this,on us,
所以你要为了你妈
For your mom?
放弃我们之间的一切吗
We've already tried it and failed twice.
我们已经尽力了 还分手了两次
Who knows if we'd work any better?
谁知道我们能不能再相处的好点呢
Who knows if we wouldn't?
你怎么知道不会
Look,we've both changed.
我们都变了
Dan,we're...

We're connected. We always will be,but...
我们彼此知心 一直都是
I'm dating someone else now.
只是我已经跟别人在一起了
Serena, we need your fashion advice.
瑟琳娜 我们需要你来给点时尚建议
Hi,Humphrey. What are you doing here?
你好 汉弗瑞 你怎么来了
He--he carried the garment bag.
他送衣服过来
I did. Yeah.
是的
All right. Come on,s.
好吧 上来吧 S
I-i should go.
我该走了
We'll talk after the holidays.
我们放完假以后再聊
I just can't believe...
我真不敢相信
You'd want this to become public knowledge.
你想把这个公布于众
What is that?
那是什么东西
Oh,it's exactly... What you think it is.
就是你想象中的那样东西
But my mother Lied to you
但是我妈 骗了你
And to Mr. Tyler.
和泰勒先生
Judging by the look on your face,
看你的表情
I'm guessing it wasn't your idea to come clean.
我想坦白不是你的主意吧
Why on earth would she do this?
她到底为什么要这么做
I don't know. But the next time you see her,i'd ask.
我不知道 下次我见到她的时候会问她的
But until then
但是在那以前
i'm more than happy to further her agenda.
我会找她的计划去做
Charles,um,
查尔斯
I beg you...
我恳求你
Please don't turn away from the people that love you.
不要伤害爱你的人
They're the only chance any of us has.
我们只能得到这么一点爱
And your father never learned that.
你父亲从来都不知道珍惜
I hope that you do.
我希望你能珍惜
...wedding vows of eleanor and cyrus.
埃莉诺和赛勒斯的结婚誓言
Baruch atah adonai eloheinu melech ha'olam.
神佑我主(外语)
two ravens in the old oak tree
橡树上有两只乌鸦*
and one for you and one for me
一只是我 一只是你
And bluebells in the late December
晚冬的野风信子
I,cyrus,
我 赛勒斯
Take,you,eleanor,
请你 埃莉诺
To be no other than yourself.
做我独一无二的爱人
I give you my love.
我会全心全意爱你
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
爱我所嫁 嫁我所爱
I could sleep forever these days
我愿一直沉睡不醒
Because in my dreams...
因为在我梦中有你倩影
Ani l'dodi v'dodi li.
娶我所爱 爱我所娶
But this time fleshed out fuller face
但你的脸庞愈加清晰
In your confirmation dress
穿着你标志的彩衣
It was so like you to visit me
就像来看我的你
To let me know you were okay
告诉我你一切安好
It was so like you to visit me
就像来看我的你
Always worrying about someone else
总为别人操心烦恼
At your funeral, i was so upset
在你的葬礼 我难掩伤心
So up--so upset
如此伤心 如此伤心
In your life you were larger than this
你在世时比这座轮廓清晰的雕像
Statue-statuesque
更加高大
To the Wordorf-roses!
敬霍道夫美女
Congratulations!
祝贺你
What do you think you're doing here?
你怎么来了这里
I see signs now all the time
眼前幻影终于清晰
That you're not dead, you're sleeping
原来你没有离去 只是熟睡未醒
I believe in anything
我相信奇迹
That brings you back home to me
会带你回来与我相依
This can't be good. Cece.
又干什么来了 茜茜
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
I'm actually on my way out, if you don't mind.
我正要出门 要是你不介意的话
There's something you need to know.
有件事我必须告诉你
Isn't there always when you're around?
哪次不是你一出现就有事
Throughout my whole life,
我一生当中
The only thing i have ever wanted is
最重要的一件事就是
My daughter's happiness.
让我的女儿幸福
Now the means to achieving this might shift with time,
达到目的的方式与时俱进
But my goal remains the same.
不过目的是一成不变的
Uh,since this is about Lily,
既然是跟莉莉有关
She can be the one to tell me or not tell me.
就应该是她来跟我说 或者不跟我说
I won't allow your meddling to come between us again.
我不想再让你在中间搅合了
I gave her a chance to tell you. She didn't take it.
我叫她来跟你说了 她自己不来
In fact,she asked me to pay a lot of money
实际上 她想让我出一笔钱
To make the problem go away.
平息这场风波
But you didn't do that, did you?
但你没有 不是吗
The real problem...
真正的问题在于
Is that she's in love with you.
她是爱着你的
Why is that a problem?
这怎么是问题
Because so long as she holds on to this,
她只要一天抱着这个念头不放
The 2 of you don't have a chance in hell of making it work.
你们俩就都过不好
I want her to have that chance.
我想让她有幸福的机会
Don't you?
你不想吗
So I guess the first time we actually sleep together will be on airplane.
那我们真正一起睡会在飞机上
Well, I guess we can load some laundry
我们还能积攒点衣服去洗
My girl's gonna be sporting earplugs and a neck pillow.
我的美眉都变成了运动耳塞和颈垫
Hey,you're gonna be fighting me for that neck pillow
那你还要跟我争那个颈垫
When your chin is on your chest
你刚才下巴贴着胸口
And there's drool all over your shirt.
口水流的衣服上到处都是
How did you know that i drool?
你是怎么知道是口水
I-i think this is gonna be good--
我想我们会越来越好的
This trip,us,all of it.
这次旅行 我们 一切都是
No regrets?
不后悔
None.
不会
Much better.
舒服多了
Well, thank you for telling me
谢谢你还告诉我
That you're in love with Lily Bass again
你又跟莉莉?拜斯好上了
Or--or still or whatever it is.
不管是怎么样子
It would have been really useful information to have
这消息对我阻止瑟琳娜到南美去
Before i tried to stop Serena
这事之前
From flying off to south america. I will never be with Lily.
的确非常受用啊 我不可能跟莉莉在一起
I don't understand. Serena just said--
我搞不清了 瑟琳娜说
Serena doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.
瑟琳娜根本搞不清她自己在说什么
Are you okay? What--what--
你还好吧 这是怎么一回事
What's all this stuff and your note?
这些东西和条子什么意思
What, are you going somewhere?
你要去什么地方吗
Nope.

Just out.
就是出去走走
Dan

You can answer that if you want.
你想接就接吧
No,i-i don't--i don't want to. I'm--i'm here now with you.
不用了吧 我跟你在一起呢
I know you still have feelings for him. No,i don't.
我知道你对他的感情 不用了
No,it's okay.
没关系的
I just want you to give us time, give us a real shot,
我只是希望你给我们一些时间 一次机会
Because i think i might be falling in love with you.
我觉得我可能已经深深爱上你了
Dan. Call ignored.
丹 忽略来电
Hey,it's Serena. Leave a message.
我是瑟琳娜 请给我留言吧
Standing at the punch table swallowing punch
酒桌边痛饮鸡尾酒
'Cause I want to start over, I want to be winning
我想重头来过
Way out of sync from the beginning
从一开始就是胜利者
I wanna hurry home to you
我想快点回到你身边
Put on a slow,dumb show for you
用肢体给你表演
Pnd crack you up
让你高潮
So you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
你会给我最高的奖励
God,i'm very, very frightening
上帝啊 我紧张的发抖
I'll overdo it
我会太过火
Just tell me one thing.
就告诉我一件事
Was it a boy or a girl?
你打掉的是男孩还是女孩
You know, i dreamed about you
你懂的 我梦中都是你
We hear Chuck Bass isn't the only one
我们听说过恰克?拜斯不是唯一一个
Who lost someone he loved this week.
在这周失去最爱的人
Our deepest condolences, miss Wordorf.
致以我们最真切的哀悼 霍道夫小姐
X.o.x.o,gossip girl.
X.o.x.o,八卦天后

分享到
重点单词
  • mentaladj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的 n. 精神病患者
  • sympathyn. 同情,同情心,同感,赞同,慰问
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视
  • frighteningadj. 令人恐惧的,令人害怕的 动词frighten的
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • motivatedadj. 有动机的;有积极性的 v. 使产生动机;激发…
  • sermonn. 布道,说教
  • agendan. 议事日程