海洋奇缘(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第25期 莫阿娜登船
日期:2017-04-24 07:44

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I could watch that all day.
真是精彩的一跳啊
Okay, enjoy the island!
好了 这座岛是你的了
Maui, out! No!
毛伊号 出发 不
Stop! Hey! You have to put back the heart!
停下 你必须把那颗心还回去
Did not see that coming.
什么时候回来的
I am Moana of Motunui.
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫阿娜
This is my canoe.
这是我的船
And you will journey to...
你必须跟我去特…
All right, get over it. We gotta move.
好了 摆平了 我们得走了
And she's back.
她又回来了
I am Moana of Motunu...
我是莫图鲁尼岛的莫…
It was Moana, right? Yes.
你叫莫阿娜 对吧 没错
And you will restore the heart.
你必须把这颗心还回去
All right, I'm out.
好吧 我认输
Oh, come on!
够了
What is your problem?
你到底怎么回事
重点讲解

journey
(尤指长途)旅行
They journeyed for seven long months.
他们作了长达七个月的旅行。

restore sth to sb
to bring back a situation or feeling that existed before
恢复(某种情况或感受)
The measures are intended to restore public confidence in the economy.
这些举措旨在恢复公众对经济的信心。
Order was quickly restored after the riots.
暴乱过后秩序很快得到了恢复。

enjoy
享受…的乐趣;欣赏;喜爱
We thoroughly enjoyed our time in New York.
我们在纽约的时间过得十分快活。
Thanks for a great evening. I really enjoyed it.
感谢这美好的晚会。我真的玩得很开心。

problem
棘手的问题;难题;困难
big/major/serious problems
重大/主要/严重的问题
health/family, etc. problems
健康、家庭等问题
financial/practical/technical problems
财政/实际/技术困难
to address/tackle/solve a problem
处理/应付/解决难题

视频及简介
该片讲述了莫阿娜找到毛伊的故事。


分享到