权利的游戏第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 婴儿降生于恶劣的风暴
日期:2017-04-03 07:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Your Grace I want to say
陛下,我想说的是
You will not speak.
你不要说话
How do I know you are who you say you are?
我怎么确定你就是提利昂·兰尼斯特?
If only I were otherwise.
我还能是谁
If you are Tyrion Lannister why shouldn't I kill you
如果你就是提利昂·兰尼斯特,我就应该杀了你
to pay your family back for what it did to mine?
这是你的家族对我的家族的补偿
You want revenge against the Lannisters?
你想向兰尼斯特家族复仇吗?
I killed my mother Joanna Lannister
我的妈妈乔安娜·兰尼斯特
on the day I was born.
因为生我而死
I killed my father Tywin Lannister with a bolt to the heart.
我用一把十字弓,杀了我爸爸泰温·兰尼斯特
I am the greatest Lannister killer of our time.
这个时代我是当仁不让的兰尼斯特克星
So I should welcome you into my service
那我是不是应该因为你杀了自己的家人
because you murdered members of your own family?
而把你招入我的麾下?
Into your service?
招入您的麾下?
Your Grace we have only just met.
陛下,我们才刚刚见面
It's too soon to know if you deserve my service.
还不能确定你是不是值得我为你效劳啊
If you'd rather return to the fighting pits
你要是想回角斗场也行
just say the word.
马上就送你回去
When I was a young man I heard a story
我还年轻的时候,听到过一个故事
about a baby born during the worst storm in living memory.
说在有史以来最恶劣的风暴中,有个婴儿降生
She had no wealth no lands no army
她没财产,没土地,没军队
only a name and a handful of supporters
只有一个高贵的姓氏和屈指可数的几名追随者
most of whom probably thought they could use that name to benefit themselves.
而且那些追随者大多是想用她的名号来捞上一笔
They kept her alive moving her from place to place
她常有性命之虞,追随者带着她东躲西藏
often hours ahead of the men who'd been sent to kill her.
往往前脚刚走,后脚来杀她的刺客就到了
She was eventually sold off to some warlord on the edge of the world
她最后被卖给了世界尽头的一个什么部落首领
and that appeared to be that.
故事到这里看起来差不多要结束了
And then a few years later
然而好些年过去了
the most well- informed person I knew
世上最消息灵通的那个人告诉我
told me that this girl without wealth lands or armies
那个财产,土地,军队一无所有的女孩
had somehow acquired all three in a very short span of time
没过多久便拥有了这三样东西
along with three dragons.
再加上三条龙
He thought she was our best
那人说,她是当今最有机会
last chance to build a better world.
也是最后一个能改天换地的人
I thought you were worth meeting at the very least.
我以为您至少值得一见
And why are you worth meeting?
那你又为什么值得我一见?
Why should I spend my time listening to you?
我又为什么要花时间听你讲呢?
Because you cannot build a better world on your own.
因为您仅凭自己无法改天换地
You have no one at your side who understands the land you want to rule.
您身边没有人知道应该怎样统治维斯特洛
The strengths and weaknesses of the houses
各大家族的优势和弱点
that will either join or oppose you.
他们是敌是友
I will have a very large army
我将得到一支大军
and very large dragons.
还有身躯庞大的魔龙
Killing and politics aren't always the same thing.
杀戮与政治不尽相同
When I served as Hand of the King
我当国王之手的时候
I did quite well with the latter considering the king in question
国王醉心于虐待动物更甚于关心他的臣民
preferred torturing animals to leading his people.
治国理政全凭我一人之力
I could do an even better job
若您真能名副其实
advising a ruler worth the name.
我为一名称职的统治者出谋划策
If that is indeed what you are.
还能表现得更好
So you want to advise me?
所以你想做我的顾问?
Very well.
那好
What would you have me do with him?
你认为我该如何处置他?
I swore I would kill him if he ever returned.
我发过誓,他胆敢回来我就处死他
I know.
我知道
Why should the people trust a queen who can't keep her promises?
女王言而无信,何以取信于人民呢?
Whomever Ser Jorah was when he started informing on you
无论乔拉爵士在出卖您的消息时是何许人也
he is no longer that man.
他已经痛改前非了
I can't remember ever seeing a sane man
我从没见过有人能像他侍奉您一样
as devoted to anything as he is to serving you.
那么忠心耿耿,至死不渝
He claims he would kill for you and die for you
他说,他将为您而战,为您而死
and nothing I ever witnessed gives me reason to doubt him.
我的所见所闻让我对他毫不怀疑
And yet he did betray you.
然而他的确背叛过您
Did he have an opportunity to confess his betrayal?
他是否有过机会向您自首?
Yes.
有过
Many opportunities.
很多次机会
And did he?
那他坦白了吗?
No not until forced to do so.
没有,他是被逼之下不得不招认的
He worships you.
他崇拜您
He is in love with you I think.
我想他还爱上了您
But he did not trust you with the truth.
但他不相信您能接受那个事实
An unpleasant truth to be sure
那事实对您很重要
but one of great significance to you.
但无疑也令人不快
He did not trust that you would be wise enough to forgive him.
他不相信,他说出口之后您能原谅他
So I should kill him?
那我应该杀了他?
A ruler who kills those devoted to her
杀忠臣者
is not a ruler who inspires devotion.
将无人为之效忠
And you're going to need to inspire devotion
而您需要人效忠
a lot of it if you're ever going to rule across the Narrow Sea.
如果您要统治维斯特洛的话,还需要很多人的效忠
But you cannot have him by your side when you do.
然而您不能让他在您左右
Remove Ser Jorah from the city.
将乔拉爵士逐出弥林
Confess.
认罪
My son.
我儿子呢
Let me speak to-
让我跟——
Confess.
认罪
I meant it.
我说到做到
My face will be the last thing you see-
我会看着你被处——
My name is Lanna. I'm an orphan.
我叫拉娜,是个孤儿
When I was eight I begged enough money
我八岁的时候,讨到了足够的钱
to buy my first bucket of oysters.
买了第一篮牡蛎
I sold that bucket and made enough money to buy two more.
然后我卖了那篮牡蛎,挣到的钱再买了两篮
It took a while but I finally saved enough
过了一段时间,我攒够了钱
to buy myself an oyster cart.
买了一辆手推车来卖牡蛎
Now every morning
现在
I make my way down to the canals.
每天早上我都会去运河边
I pass the fish mongers and the bakers.
经过鱼贩和面包师的铺子
I usually see Lhara
我通常会看见劳拉
my first customer of the day on her way home.
她回家的时候会买我的牡蛎,每天都是第一个买
Then I turn left onto Moonsinger Lane- -
然后我左转进入月咏者巷——
Turn left onto Ragman Lane
左转进入旧货巷
where I do most of my trade.
我的大部分买卖都在那里做
Lanna is very impressive.
拉娜令人印象深刻
Very industrious.
非常勤奋
She will make a fine servant for the ManyFaced God.
她会成为千面之神的好仆人
How will she serve him?
她将如何侍奉千面之神?
She will no longer turn left onto Ragman Lane.
她将不再左转去旧货巷
She will turn right and go to Ragman Harbor.
她会右转,去旧货码头
What will she do there?
她要在那里做什么?
She will see.
她会看到的
See what?
看到什么?
How can a man tell a girl this?
某人怎么会知道?
If he knew what she would see
如果某人知道女孩将会看到什么
there would be no reason to send her.
女孩就不需要去了
Oysters clams and cockles!
牡蛎,蛤蜊,还有扇贝!
Oysters clams and cockles!
牡蛎,蛤蜊,还有扇贝!
Oysters clams and cockles!
牡蛎,蛤蜊,还有扇贝!
Your oysters fresh?
你的牡蛎新鲜吗?
Best in the city.
是这城里最好的
You wouldn't lie to an old man would you?
你不会骗老人家吧?
Mm.

Very nice. Give me four with vinegar.
很好,给我来四个,再加点醋
It's my 18th voyage.
这是我第十八次出海
Returned from all of them without a scratch on me.
每次我都平安归来,毫发无伤
Can't do it.
不行
Please I've three children.
求你了,我有三个孩子
Without me...
没有我的话
Here take it. You have to.
这是钱,您拿着,求您了
I've three children.
我有三个孩子
What will they do? Come on.
他们怎么办?快走吧,
They've nothing without me.
他们只有我了
Please you have to!
求您了!求您了!
Please you don't understand!
求您了,你不了解!
Please!
求求您!
The man is a gambler.
这人是个赌徒
He wages that a sailor's ship
他赌的是船
will make it to its destination.
赌船只能不能平安到达目的地
It is a strange wager for the captain.
对船长来说这个赌很奇特
He only wins if he loses his life.
他们只有丢了性命才会赢得赌局
So why would a captain make the wager in the first place?
那为什么一开始船长要打这个赌呢
A girl tells a man that she has seen.
女孩告诉某人她见到的
If the captain dies
如果船长死了
the thin man pays his family a lot of money.
这个瘦瘦的人就会付给船长的家人很多钱
But perhaps the gambler loses his bet
可如果赌徒输掉了赌局
and decides he does not have to pay after all.
最后却决定不付钱
A destitute woman and her small child
如果他执意如此
what can they do to such a man if he keeps their money for himself?
那些无依无靠的女人和孩子又能怎么办呢?
To whom can they turn for recourse?
她们能向谁求助?
The ManyFaced God.
千面之神
You said you didn't know what I would see at the docks.
你说过你不知道我在码头会看见什么
A man had no idea what a girl would see and what she would not.
某人不知道女孩在码头会看见或看不见什么
A girl named Lanna will return to the docks.
名叫拉娜的女孩会回到码头
She will watch the gambler.
她会继续观察这个赌徒
She will come to know as much about him as she knows about herself.
直到对他像对自己一样了如指掌
And then what?
然后呢?
A gift for the thin man.
给这瘦瘦的人一个礼物
She's not ready.
她还没准备好
Perhaps she is perhaps she's not.
她可能还没准备好,也可能准备好了
And if she's not?
假如她没有呢?
It is all the same to the ManyFaced God.
对千面之神来说都一样
The trial will take place soon.
审判很快会举行
The High Sparrow will be presenting
大麻雀会提出
a substantial case against you.
大量针对您的指控
The charges?
罪名呢?
Fornication treason incest
通奸,叛国,乱伦
the murder of King Robert.
谋害劳勃国王
All lies.
全都是谎言
Of course Your Grace.
当然,陛下
My concern is that the Faith does not adhere
我担心的是教会并不像世俗王权那样
to the same standards of proof as the crown.
凡事讲求证据
I hope you'll excuse me for saying it
恕我直言
but belief is so often the death of reason.
常常是教会想让谁死,谁就得死
I wish you had said it sooner.
我倒是希望你早点说出来
Is there any word from Jaime?
有詹姆的消息吗?
No I'm afraid not.
没有,恐怕还没有
Your Grace Grand Maester Pycelle
陛下,派席尔大学士
has summoned your Uncle Kevan
已将您叔叔凯冯
back from Casterly Rock
从凯岩城召来
to serve as Hand of the King.
出任国王之手一职
He now presides over the small council.
他现在主持御前会议
Tell him I need to speak to him.
告诉他,我有话要跟他说
I implored him to visit you but he would not.
我恳请他来看您,但是他不肯
What about my son the king?
那我儿子呢?国王呢?
If you can visit me then surely the king...
如果你能来探视我,那国王必然也能……
Your arrest and Queen Margaery's arrest
您被监禁,玛格丽皇后也被监禁
the king has not taken them well.
国王还无法接受这一切
He remains in his chambers.
他把自己关在房间里
His servants often find his food in the hall left untouched.
仆人们常常发现送去的食物丝毫未动
You need to talk to him.
你必须跟他说
You need to talk to my son and tell him to come and see me
你必须告诉我儿子来见我
come and see his mother.
来见他的母亲
He- I tried Your Grace.
他——我试过了,陛下
He wouldn't see me. He won't see anyone.
他不见我,他谁都不见
I can't stay here.
我不能待在这儿
There is a way Your Grace.
倒是有个办法,陛下
A way out.
能离开这儿
Confess?
认罪?
To the High Sparrow?
向“大麻雀”认罪?
I won't.
不可能
I made him.
我造就了他
I rose him up from nothing.
我亲手提拔的他
I will not kneel before some barefooted commoner
我不会向某个光着脚的贱民下跪
and beg his forgiveness.
乞求他的饶恕
Good- bye my queen.
再见,陛下
The work continues.
那项工作还在继续
Why?
为什么?
Why Theon?
为什么,席恩?
I'm not Theon. There is no Theon.
我不是席恩,世上已没有席恩
Reek. Reek.
我是臭佬,臭佬
Why did you tell him Reek?
你为什么要告诉他,臭佬?
I was helping you.
我是在帮你
You wanted to escape.
你想要逃跑
There is no escape.
你不可能逃跑
Not ever.
永远都不可能
Theon Greyjoy tried to escape.
席恩·葛雷乔伊试图逃跑
The master knew.
主人知道了
He knows everything.
主人什么都知道
He hunted him and caught him
主人追捕他,抓住了他
and strapped him to a cross
把他捆在十字架上
and cut away piece after piece
然后一片一片剥他的皮
until there was no Theon left.
直到再没有席恩这个人
Good.
很好
If it weren't for you I'd still have a family.
要不是因为你,我也不会家破人亡
If I could do what Ramsay did to you
如果我能像拉姆斯一样
right here right now I would.
此时此地,我一样会剥你的皮
I deserved everything.
我罪有应得
I deserve to be Reek.
我活该成为臭佬
I did terrible things.
我罪孽深重
Turned on Robb.
背叛了罗柏
Captured Winterfell.
偷袭了临冬城
Killed those boys. They weren't "those boys."
杀死了那两个孩子,他们不只是“那两个孩子”
They were Bran and Rickon. They were your brothers.
他们是布兰和瑞肯,是你的弟弟
You've known them since they were born.
从他们出生开始你就认识他们
They weren't. They were only-
他们不是,他们只是——
Only what?
只是什么?
I can't. Tell me.
我不能说,告诉我
I can't not unless the master says.
我不能说,除非主人允许
Tell me. They weren't what? They weren't-
告诉我,他们不是什么?他们不是—
Tell me why Bran and Rickon should be gone
告诉我为什么布兰和瑞肯就该死
while you still breathe the air.
而你却还活着
Tell me to my face Theon.
看着我的脸,席恩
Tell me that they weren't your brothers!
告诉我他们不是你的兄弟
They weren't Bran and Rickon!
他们不是布兰和瑞肯!
I couldn't find them.
我找不到他们
It was two farm boys.
那只是两个农家男孩
I killed them and burned them so no one would know.
我杀了他们,烧了他们的尸体,这样就没人能看出来
You didn't?
你没杀他们?
Do you know where they went Bran and Rickon?
你知道他们去哪儿了吗,布兰和瑞肯?
I can't talk to you anymore.
我不能再说了
Theon you have to tell me. Do you have any idea where- -
席恩,你必须告诉我,你是否知道他们——
Not Theon! Reek!
我不是席恩!是臭佬!
Our scouts tell us he's got no more than 6000 men.
我们的斥候回报,他的兵力约有六千人
More than half of those are mounted however.
但一半以上都是骑兵
And how high do Stannis's horses jump?
那史坦尼斯的马能蹦多高?
Our walls have been fully repaired.
我们的城墙已经全面整修过了
The gates have been reinforced.
城门也已加固
We have enough food for six months.
我们的粮草足够支撑六个月
We are more prepared for a siege than they could ever be.
这场围城战我们比他们更有胜算
All we have to do is wait for them to freeze
我们要做的就是等他们冻死
starve and mutiny.
饿死,哗变
You disagree?
你不同意?
Stannis isn't from the North.
史坦尼斯不是北境人
You are Father.
而你是,父亲
I think you're missing an opportunity to show the people of the North
我认为你错过了让人们好好瞧瞧的机会
how House Bolton treats southern invaders.
瞧瞧北境,瞧瞧波顿家族,是如何惩罚南方入侵者的
And what do you recommend?
那你建议如何?
That we not sit and wait for Stannis
我们不应该在这干坐着
to decide what sort of fight this is going to be.
把战局的主动权拱手让给史坦尼斯
That we hit first and hit hard
我们应该先发制人,迎头痛击
and leave a feast for the crows.
让他们成为群鸦的盛宴
A smart commander does not abandon a defensive advantage.
一个聪明的指挥官不会白白放弃防守优势
As long as we stay behind these walls
只要我们待在城墙后面
they can't touch us.
他们就伤不到我们分毫
Not to mention that the snow is so deep
更何况积雪这么深
we couldn't get an army through to engage them
即使我们想要与之一战
even if we wanted to.
也无法派出军队
I don't need an army.
我不需要一支军队
I need 20 good men.
只要二十个好手
So have you decided yet?
那么,你想好了吗?
Whether I'm worthy of your service?
我是否值得你效命?
Have you decided yet whether you're going to have me killed?
你想好是否要杀我了吗?
It's probably my safest option.
杀你大概是最稳妥的选项
I can see why you would think so.
我明白你为何这么想
It's what your father would have done.
要是你父亲的话也会做同样的选择
And what would your father have done?
那你父亲又会如何选择呢?
My father
我父亲
who publically sentenced me to death?
那个当众判我死刑的父亲?
I'd say his thoughts on having me killed were abundantly clear.
我敢说他一门心思要置我于死地
Is that why you killed him?
你因此杀了他吗?
Someday if you decide not to execute me
等你哪天决定饶我性命
I'll tell you all about why I killed my father.
我就把杀死父亲的来龙去脉讲个清楚
And on that day should it ever come
而那一天,如果会有那一天的话
we'll need more wine than this.
我还得多喝两杯
I know what my father was.
我知道我父亲是什么人
What he did.
知道他做了什么
I know the Mad King earned his name.
我知道“疯王”并非构陷之辞
So here we sit.
所以,这就是我们
Two terrible children of two terrible fathers.
两个可怕父亲的两个可怕孩子
I'm terrible?
我很可怕吗?
I've heard stories.
我听说了不少事
Why did you travel to the far side of the world to meet someone terrible?
那你为何要跑到天涯海角来见这么个可怕的人?
To see if you were the right kind of terrible. Which kind is that?
来看看你是不是那种正确的可怕,那是哪一种?
The kind that prevents your people from being even more so.
不让你的臣民变的更加可怕的那种
Well I did reopen the fighting pits.
嗯,我确实重启了竞技场
Under my rule murder will once again become entertainment.
在我的统治之下,谋杀再一次成为娱乐项目
Yes that was wise.
没错,那是明智的
And you agreed to marry someone you loathe for the greater good.
你还同意嫁给某个你特别厌恶的人
Very impressive.
令人钦佩
My own sister married someone she loathed as well
我姐姐也嫁给了个她十分厌恶的人
though not by choice and certainly not
不过那并非她自己的选择
for the greater good gods forbid.
更非为了什么崇高目的,诸神在上
She ended up having him killed.
她最后把他杀了
Perhaps it won't come to that.
但愿事不致此
It's not impossible that Varys was right about you after all.
到头来,瓦里斯可能真的没有看错你
Varys? King Robert's spymaster?
瓦里斯?劳勃国王的情报大臣?
Yes he's the one who convinced me to come find you.
没错,就是他说服我来投奔你的
He was my travelling companion
一路上我们二人同行
before Ser Jorah seized that role for himself.
直到乔拉爵士把我抓住
Jorah sent my secrets to Varys.
乔拉出卖我的情报给瓦里斯
For 20 years the Spider oversaw the campaign to find and kill me.
二十年来八爪蜘蛛到处打探,要置我于死地
He did what he had to do to survive.
他是为了生存而为之
He did a lot of other things as well things he didn't have to do.
他同时也做了很多其他的事,很多他没有必要做的事
I suspect he's the main reason you weren't slaughtered in your crib.
我猜正因为他的关系你才免于被杀死在襁褓之中
But you trust him?
而你相信他?
Yes oddly.
是的,很奇怪
He may be the only person in the world I trust.
他也许是我唯一信任的人
Except my brother.
除了我哥哥之外
The brother who killed my father?
你那个杀死了我父亲的哥哥?
That's the one.
就是那个
Perhaps I will have you killed after all.
或许我还该杀了你
Your queenly prerogative.
身为女王你自然有这个权力
I had given up on life
我早就不想活喽
until Varys convinced me you might be worth living for.
直到瓦里斯让我觉得您还算个盼头
If you chop off my head well
要是您砍了我脑袋,嗯嗯
my final days were interesting.
我临死前那几天过得可就太有意思了
I'm not going to kill you.
我不打算杀你
No? Banish me?
哦?那就驱逐我?
No.
不,
So if I'm not going to be murdered
这么说来您既不杀我
and I'm not going to be banished- -
也不驱逐我——
You're going to advise me.
你可以为我谏言
While you can still speak in complete sentences.
前提是别醉得说胡话
Advise you on what?
谏言什么呢?
How to get what I want.
如何得到我想要的
The Iron Throne.
铁王座
Perhaps you should try wanting something else.
或许您该要点别的
If I want jokes I'll get myself a proper fool.
要想听笑话,我会找个称职的弄臣
I'm not entirely joking.
那不光是句玩笑话
There's more to the world than Westeros after all.
世界很大,并非只有维斯特洛
How many hundreds of thousands of lives have you changed for the better here?
在这里您让多少人日子更好过了?几百?几千?
Perhaps this is where you belong
也许您就属于这里
where you can do the most good.
在这能发挥最大的作用
I fought so that no child born into Slaver's Bay
我希望奴隶湾出生的每个孩子
would ever know what it meant to be bought or sold.
都不再体验被买来卖去是什么滋味
I will continue that fight here and beyond.
无论身在何处,我都会继续为之奋斗
But this is not my home.
但我的故乡不在这
When you get back to your home who supports you?
若重回故土,谁会支持您?
The common people.
平民百姓
Let's be generous and assume that's going to happen.
那就姑且如此吧
Here in Slaver's Bay you had the support of the common people
在奴隶湾,平民百姓是您的后盾
and only the common people.
却也是唯一的后盾
What was that like? Ruling without the rich?
这感觉如何?撇开贵族进行统治?
House Targaryen is gone.
坦格利安家族已经覆灭
Not a single person who shares your blood is alive to support you.
没一个活着的亲人能来支持您
The Starks are gone as well.
史塔克家族也完了
Our two terrible fathers saw to that.
拜咱们的两个糟糕老爹一手所赐
The remaining members of House Lannister
剩下的兰尼斯特
will never back you not ever.
不会支持你,永远不会
Stannis Baratheon won't back you either.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩也不会
His entire claim to the throne rests on the illegitimacy of yours.
他全靠抢您的位子,才有机会坐上铁王座
That leaves the Tyrells.
那么就剩提利尔家族了
Not impossible not enough.
可能性存在,但也不够
Lannister Targaryen Baratheon Stark Tyrell.
兰尼斯特,坦格利安,拜拉席恩,史塔克,提利尔
They're all just spokes on a wheel.
他们无非是车轮上的辐条
This one's on top then that one's on top.
轮流登顶
And on and on it spins crushing those on the ground.
彼此倾轧,碾碎身下的尘埃
It's a beautiful dream stopping the wheel.
想停下车轮,这梦想挺美
You're not the first person who's ever dreamt it.
可惜您不是头一个这么做梦的
I'm not going to stop the wheel.
我无意阻止它行进
I'm going to break the wheel.
我要粉碎这车轮本身
You said whoever wins will fight at the Great Pit in front of the queen.
你说过,谁打赢了,就能在大角斗场为女王献艺
I won.
我赢了
You struck me. Have me flogged if it makes you happy.
你打了我,那就抽我几鞭子消消气,
But I'm the best you've got.
但你最出色的角斗士是我
If I win at the Great Pit
要是我在大角斗场赢了
how much can you sell me for?
你转手能卖上多少钱?
You're a free man.
你有自由之身
You could have gone anywhere.
想去哪都行
Why did you come back?
干嘛要回来?
Let me fight for her
让我为她而战
and I belong to you.
我就归你了
Thirsty?
渴吗?
Confess.
认罪吧
I'll get out of here you realize before long.
你知道,我总有一天能出去
Confess.
认罪吧
I can make you a wealthy woman.
我能让你一夜暴富
A lady of the court.
或者当上宫廷仕女
Confess.
认罪吧
Or I can make sure you die in the most hideous way imaginable.
也能让你死得惨不忍睹
And all I do is sit here
我坐在这,满脑子想的
imagining hideous ways for you to die.
都是能干掉你的种种酷刑
Does it hurt?
疼么?
No.
不疼了
Good.
那就好
How are you?
你怎么样?
I'm not the one who got punched and kicked in the face.
挨人揍还被踩脸的又不是我
You know what I mean.
你明白我在说什么
I'm good.
我没事
Are you scared? A little.
你害怕么?有一点
Me too.
我也是
Who's there? Olly.
谁啊?奥利,
Oh.
噢,
Come in.
快进来
I heard what happened.
我听说了你的事
Oh not to worry.
噢,别担心
Men brawl from time to time. It's only natural.
男人嘛,时不时就得打一架,很正常
Figured you were hungry.
我猜你大概想吃点东西
Oh you're a good lad.
啊,真是个好小子
Wanted to ask you something
如果方便的话
if you've got the time.
我想问你点事情
I need to check on baby Sam.
我得去看一眼小山姆
Now then how can I help?
那么,有什么能帮到你的么?
It's about the Lord Commander. Yes?
关于司令大人的事情,嗯?
He's going up to Hardhome to save all them wildlings.
他到艰难屯救野人去了
Wildlings killed my mom and dad.
野人杀了我父母
They killed everyone in my village.
还把我村子里的人杀光了
We've been fighting them for years.
我们和他们打了很多年
This wasn't a fight.
那不是打仗
We were farmers and they slaughtered us.
我们只是农民,他们还下手屠杀
So why is he saving them?
所以这些家伙有什么好救的?
Wildlings are people.
野人也是人
Just like us there are good ones and bad ones.
和我们一样,有好,也有坏
The one he's travelling with the one with the red beard
和他一起走的,红胡子的那个
he led the raid on my village.
带头屠村的就是他
Oh Olly. How can he trust him?
奥利,司令怎么能相信他?
I've seen the army of the dead.
我见过死人军团
I've seen the white walkers.
见过异鬼
And they're coming for us for all the living.
它们的目标是我们,是世上所有生灵
And when it's time
到那时
we'll need every last man we can find.
每一个人的力量都是必须的
But what if we let the wildlings through the gates
但要是野人进了长城
and they cut our throats while we sleep?
趁我们睡觉把我们全杀了,怎么办?
Jon's taking a risk but he has to.
琼恩确实在冒险,但不得不这样
We don't stand a chance otherwise.
别无选择
Sometimes a man has to make hard choices
有时侯,人必须做出艰难的抉择
choices that might look wrong to others
他人看来或许觉得有错
but you know are right in the long run.
但当事人明白,长远地看,这个抉择是对的
You believe that?
你真这么想?
With all my heart.
确信无疑
Try not to worry Olly.
别担心,奥利
I've been worrying about Jon for years.
我为琼恩操心好多年了
He always comes back.
但他总会平安归来
Turn us about!
转弯!
You trust me Jon Snow?
你相信我么,琼恩·雪诺?
Does that make me a fool?
要说信的话会不会显得我在犯傻?
We're fools together now.
现在咱俩都在犯傻喽
Lord of Bones.
骸骨之王
Been a long time.
好久不见
Last time I saw you the little crow was your prisoner.
上回见面,小乌鸦还是你的囚犯
The other way around now. What happened?
现在倒过来了,咋回事?
War.
打仗
War? You call that a war?
打仗?你管那叫打仗?
The greatest army the North has ever seen
北境从未见过的大军
cut to pieces by some southern king.
被个南方国王打得稀里哗啦
We should gather the elders
咱们还是召集长者
find somewhere quiet to talk.
找个安静的地方好好谈谈吧
You don't give the orders here.
这里由不得你下命令
I'm not giving an order.
我也没下命令
Why aren't you in chains?
你的镣铐呢?
He's not my prisoner.
他不是我的囚犯
No?
不是?
What is he?
那他算啥?
We're allies.
盟友
You fucking traitor.
你个天杀的叛徒
You fight for the crows now?
跟乌鸦一伙了?
I don't fight for the crows.
我没和乌鸦一伙
We're not here to fight. We're here to talk.
我们来这不是为了打架,是来谈判的
Is that right?
是么
You and the pretty crow do a lot of talking Tormund?
托蒙德,你和那俏乌鸦话挺多的嘛?
And when you're done talking
等话说完了
do you get down on your knees and suck his cock?
是不是还要跪下来含他老二?
Gather the elders and let's talk.
召集长者,咱们来谈谈
My name's Jon Snow.
我叫琼恩·雪诺
I'm Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
是守夜人的总司令
We're not friends.
我与诸位不是朋友
We've never been friends.
过去从未当过朋友
We won't become friends today.
今天更不会变成朋友
This isn't about friendship.
我今天不谈友谊
This is about survival.
只谈生存
This is about putting a 700- foot wall
谈的是用700尺高的长城
between you and what's out there.
将你我与那一侧的邪物隔开
You built that wall to keep us out.
建长城把我们关在外面的是你们
Since when do the crows give two shits if we live?
什么时候起乌鸦倒关心起我们死活来了?
In normal times we wouldn't. But these aren't normal times.
平时当然不会,但当下可是非常时刻
The white walkers don't care if a man's free folk or crow.
异鬼才不管对面的是自由民还是乌鸦
We're all the same to them meat for their army.
对他们来说都一样,亡者大军的养料而已
But together we can beat them.
但若我们联手,便可击败他们
Beat the white walkers?
还想击败异鬼?
Good luck with that. Run from them maybe.
祝你好运喽,说不定还能逃掉
It's not a trick.
我没耍花样
It's a gift for those who join us.
加入我们的人会得到这份礼物
Dragonglass.
龙晶
A man of the Night's Watch used one of these daggers
一个守夜人的汉子曾用这种匕首
to kill a walker.
杀死一个异鬼
You saw this? No.
你亲眼看见的?并没有,
But I trust the man.
但我相信他
There are old stories about dragonglass.
古老的传说里提到过这些龙晶
There are old stories about ice spiders as big as hounds.
传说里还有猎犬大小的冰蜘蛛呢
And with the things we've seen you don't believe them?
就我们的经历来说,你不相信?
Come with me and I'll share these weapons.
跟我走,我会把这些武器分给你们
Come with you where?
跟你去哪儿?
There are good lands south of the Wall.
长城以南土地丰饶
The Night's Watch will let you through the tunnel
守夜人会放你们穿过隧道
and allow your people to farm those lands.
允许你们在那片土地耕耘生息
I knew Mance Rayder.
我认识曼斯·雷德
He never wanted a war with the Night's Watch.
他从未真正想过同守夜人开战
He wanted a new life for his people for you.
只想为子民,为你们开辟新的生活
We're prepared to give you that new life.
而这正是我们准备带给你们的
If?
条件呢
If you swear you'll join us when the real war begins.
条件是你们得发誓在真正的战争打响之后加入我们
Where is Mance?
曼斯人呢
He died. How?
死了,怎么死的,
I put an arrow through his heart.
我一箭射穿他的心脏
Hey hey.
嘿,嘿
Hey hey hey hey hey.
嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey hey hey.
嘿,嘿,嘿
I say we send the Lord Commander
依我说,咱们剜掉司令官大人眼珠子
back to Castle Black with no eyes.
送他回黑城堡去
Hey none of you saw Mance die.
喂,你们都没看到曼斯是怎么死的
I did.
我看见了
The southern king who broke our army Stannis
那个打垮我们军队的南方国王,史坦尼斯
wanted to burn him alive to send us a message.
想活活烧死曼斯,来吓唬我们
Jon Snow defied that cunt's orders.
琼恩·雪诺没听那贱人的话
His arrow was mercy.
一箭给曼斯个痛快
What he did took courage.
他的行为充满勇气
And that's what we need today
现在要的就是这个
the courage to make peace
有勇气放下恩怨
with men we've been killing for generations.
与世仇讲和
I lost my father my uncle
我父亲,我叔叔
and two brothers fighting the damn crows.
还有两个兄弟,都死在狗日的乌鸦手上
I'm not asking you to forget your dead.
我可没要求你们忘掉血债
I'll never forget mine.
我心里也有一笔血账
I lost 50 brothers the night that Mance attacked the Wall.
曼斯攻打长城那晚就有五十个弟兄牺牲了
But I'm asking you
我只是请求你们
to think about your children now.
想一想自己的孩子
They'll never have children of their own
要是我们不能联手
if we don't band together.
他们再没机会有自己的孩子了
The Long Night is coming
长夜将至
and the dead come with it.
亡者紧随其后
No clan can stop them.
没有哪个部族能够阻挡它们的脚步
The free folk can't stop them.
自由民拦不住
The Night's Watch can't stop them.
守夜人拦不住
And all the southern kings can't stop them.
南方国王们也拦不住
Only together all of us.
只有我们一起,所有人联手才行
And even then it may not be enough
就算这样可能也不够
but at least we'll give the fuckers a fight.
但好歹能战上一场
You vouch for this man Tormund?
托蒙德,你要为这家伙担保么
He's prettier than both my daughters
这小子模样比我俩闺女都俊俏
but he knows how to fight.
但一身好武艺
He's young but he knows how to lead.
年轻是年轻,但懂得怎么领军
He didn't have to come to Hardhome.
他本来没必要来艰难屯的
He came because he needs us
但还是来了,因为他需要我们
and we need him.
而我们也需要他
My ancestors would spit on me
我的祖先要是知道我跟乌鸦联手
if I broke bread with a crow.
肯定会唾弃我
So would mine but fuck 'em they're dead.
我的祖先也会,不过管那么多,他们早就死了
I'll never trust a man in black.
我永远不会相信黑衣佬
But I trust you Tormund.
但我相信你,托蒙德
If you say this is the way
你说怎么办
we're with you.
我们听你的
This is the way.
就该这么办
I'm with Tormund.
我同意托蒙德
We stay here we're dead men.
留在这儿,就是死路一条
At least with King Crow there's a chance.
跟乌鸦大人走,至少还有机会活
Tormund.
托蒙德
Keep that new life you want to give us.
那些新生活的屁话留你自个得了
And keep your glass King Crow.
那些龙晶也是,乌鸦大人
As soon as you get on his ships they're gonna slit your throats
你们一登上他的船,他们就会割掉你们的喉咙
and dump your bodies to the bottom of the Shivering Sea.
然后把尸体丢进颤抖海
That's our enemy.
此人是我们的敌人
That has always been our enemy.
永远都是
I fucking hate Thenns.
瑟恩人真他妈讨嫌
Move it. Be careful.
动起来,当心点儿
Move 'em along now. Cast- off time.
快让他们往前挪,解开缆绳,
That's it come on.
好了,加把劲儿
How many are with us? 5000?
跟我们南下的一共多少人?有五千吗?
I'm not good at counting.
我不太擅长数数
We're leaving too many behind.
很多人没一起来
The free folk are stubborn.
自由民们顽固得很
You know how long it took Mance to band them together?
你知道曼斯用了多久才把他们聚起来么?
20 fucking years.
他娘的二十年,
And he knew them better than I ever will.
况且他比我更了解这些人
They're running out of food and there's nothing to hunt.
他们吃的快没了,猎物也快没了
They'll come around.
到时候会妥协的
Get yourselves ready. Aye!
各就各位,是,
Johnna is gonna look after you.
乔娜会照看你
She's in charge. You listen to her.
她来负责,你得听话
Take her. There you are.
看好她,站稳了
I want to go with you.
我要和你一起走
I need to get the old folks on the boats.
我得和那艘船上的老人们一起
I'm right behind you. I promise.
我稍后就来,说话算话
Go on.
去吧
Another one.
下一个
Keep moving. We'll meet you out there.
快点儿,我们到时候再会合
Won't be able to take that on the boat. It's too big.
那东西不能上船,太大了
That's the last one! Three more! Move on!
最后一个,还有三个,快点儿
There's more dragonglass everywhere.
到处都还有龙晶没收拾
I've got some more daggers over here.
这也有龙晶
Put that dagger in his bag.
这把匕首收他包里
Uh...
呃,
Steady!
准备就绪
Shut the gates.
关上门
Close the gates!
关门
Shut the gates!
关门
Wait!
等等
Open the gate! Let us in!
开门啊,放我们进去,
Help us!
救命
Please open it!
求求你们快开门
Open the gate!
开门啊
Ready your arrows!
弓箭手准备
Wait! Wait! Keep in line! Keep in line!
停下,停下,排好队,都排队
Get in line!
排队
Get to the front!
去前线
Go on shoot it!
继续,射烂他们
Wait wait! Duncan hold the line! Hold the line!
停下,停下,邓肯,维持秩序,队列别乱,
Lord Commander!
司令官大人
Get them to the ship and come back for me!
把他们都弄上船再回来找我
But you'll never make- Now!
但你可怎么,快去,
Let me on! Let me on!
让我上船,让我上船,
Bloody fucking move! Let go!
快他妈让开,快出发,
You should be on one of those boats.
你应该上船的
So should you. My little girls got on.
你不也是,我的丫头们已经上船了
They're gonna let them pass the Wall even if you're not there?
要是你不在场,他们会让我们穿过长城么
You have my word. I've given orders.
我说到做到,已经下过命令了
Don't think you're gonna be there to enforce those orders.
估计到时你也不会在场敦促他们
If they get through everyone dies.
要是它们攻破防线,大伙都得死
Night's Watch with me!
守夜人的汉子们,随我来
Move! Move!
都动起来,快
Move!
快,
No no!
别,不要
Tormund the sleigh! Okay okay!
托蒙德,拿雪橇过来,好的,好的,
The dragonglass.
得用龙晶
You and me then!
那就跟我去拿
Go!
快走!
Get the glass.
去拿龙晶
Come on!
起来
The dragonglass.
龙晶还没拿
Fuck the glass! We are gonna die here!
别管什么狗屁龙晶了,命都要没啦!
Oh fuck!
哎呀,我操
Tormund run!
托蒙德,快跑
Wun Wun to the sea.
旺旺,去海边
Quickly!
快点儿
Faster faster! Run run!
快点,快点,快跑,跑啊
Quickly!
快点儿
Quickly row! Row! Go go come on!
快点,用力划,走啊,快点,
Let's go! Now now!
走吧,赶紧的!
Come on row!
走吧,快划船!

分享到