权利的游戏第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集 奢求一份错位的爱情
日期:2017-04-05 07:59

(单词翻译:单击)

Brace the wind.
迎着风
The lord of light has made good on his promise, my king.
陛下,光之王已经履行了承诺
His fires have melted the snows away.
他的火焰已将冰雪消融
The way ahead is clear.
前路畅通无阻
We ride for Winterfell.
我们进军临冬城
And you will take it.
您将一举夺下它
The lord has shown me Bolton Banners burning.
光之王让我看到波顿的旗帜熊熊燃烧
You will receive what is yours by right.
您将得到本应属于您的东西
Your grace.
陛下
Prepare to form up.
准备行军
Your grace.
陛下
Tell me.

The men, many deserted before dawn.
士卒,黎明前逃走了很多
How many?
有多少
Nearly half.
将近半数
All the sellswords with all the horses.
所有佣兵和全部的马匹
Your grace.
陛下
Speak up. Can't be worse than mutiny.
尽管说,总不会比兵变更糟
Cut her down.
把她放下来
Your grace.
陛下
The lady Melisandre was just seen riding out of camp.
有人看到梅莉珊卓女士骑马出了营地
Get the men into marching formation.
传令集合,准备行军
On to Winterfell.
向临冬城进发
He raised his hands
他双手一扬
and they all stood up at once.
它们一下子都站了起来
Tens of thousands of them. The biggest army in the world.
成千上万,世界上最庞大的军队
So what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
I'm gonna hope they don't learn how to climb the Wall.
我打算祈祷它们别学会爬长城
But the dragonglass...
但是龙晶...
No one's ever getting that back now.
没人拿得回来了
It wouldn't have mattered anyway.
反正也是杯水车薪
Not unless we had a mountain of it.
除非我们有座龙晶山
But you killed a white walker.
可你杀死了一个异鬼
With Longclaw.
用的是长爪
I saw them shatter steel axes like they were glass.
我眼见钢斧在他们面前如玻璃般粉碎
But Longclaw... is Valyrian steel.
可长爪...是瓦雷利亚钢
How many Valyrian steel swords are left in the Seven Kingdoms?
七国上下还有多少把瓦雷利亚钢剑
Not enough.
远远不够
The first Lord Commander in history to sacrifice
有史以来第一个牺牲誓言兄弟性命
the lives of sworn brothers to save the lives of wildlings.
去救野人的总司令
How's it feel to be friends with the most hated man in Castle Black?
跟黑城堡最遭憎恨的人做朋友感觉如何
You were friends with me when I first came here.
我刚到这儿你就是我朋友了
And I wasn't winning any elections back then.
那时候可没什么人喜欢我
Here's to us, then.
那么这一杯敬我们
Long may they sneer.
但凭他们嘲笑吧
What?
怎么了
I wanted to ask you something.
我想求你一件事
To ask something of you.
求你为我做件事
Send me, Gilly, and the baby to Oldtown
送我,吉莉和孩子去旧镇
so I can become a maester.
让我受训成为学士
That's what I'm meant to be. Not this.
那才是我天生该做的事,不是打仗
I need you here, Sam.
这里需要你,山姆
If you leave, who's left to give me advice I trust?
要是你走了,还有谁能给我可信的忠告
Well, there's Edd.
还有艾迪啊
I'd be more use to you as a maester.
我成为学士对你更有用
More use to everyone now that Maester Aemon is gone.
对大家都更有用,伊蒙学士不在了
The Citadel has the world's greatest library.
学城有世界上最大的图书馆
I'll learn about history,
我会学习历史
strategy, healing.
策略,医术
And other things,
还有其他知识
things that will help when--
到时候用得上的
when they come.
那些东西来的时候
If Gilly stays here, then she'll die.
如果吉莉留在这里,她会死的
And the baby that she named after me will die.
她以我的名字命名的孩子也会死
And I'll end up dying, too, trying to protect them.
我也会死,为了保护他们
Which means that the last thing that I'll see in this world
那样的话,我在世上最后所见
will be the look in her eyes when I fail them.
将是我没能保护他们时她的眼神
And I'd rather see a thousand white walkers than see that.
我宁愿面对一千异鬼,也不愿见到那一幕
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know that the Citadel will make you swear off women, too.
你知道学城也会让你发誓不近女色
Oh, they'll bloody try.
他们可以试啊
Sam. What?
山姆,怎么啦
Sam.
山姆
You had just been beaten half to death. How did you--
你那时刚被打了个半死,你是怎么...
Oh, very carefully.
小心翼翼呗
I'm glad the end of the world's working out well for someone.
真高兴在末日劫难之时还有人交了好运
I'll come back.
我会回来的
To your return.
敬你归来
To my return.
敬我归来
Aye, this way.
这边
My lady!
小姐
Stannis.
史坦尼斯
Stannis Baratheon is coming. His whole army.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩来了,带着军队
How do you know it's Stannis?
你怎么知道是史坦尼斯
They're carrying his flaming heart banners.
他们举着烈焰红心旗
From the Blackwater. I'll never forget it.
我在黑水河上见过,一辈子也忘不了
Trench here.
在这里挖战壕
Another one 300 yards from the castle wall.
距城墙三百码再挖一道
Hurry them along.
让他们快点儿
Dig between those two rises.
在两坡之间挖
Spread out. I'm with you.
传令下去,我跟你走
Archers! Spread out!
弓箭手,传令下去
And send out a foraging party immediately.
马上派人出去征收粮草
Siege begins at sunrise.
日出开始围攻
There's not going to be a siege, Your Grace.
不会有围攻了,陛下
We've got no chance!
我们毫无胜算
No, please, please.
不要,求你
Bolton has women fighting for him?
波顿还找了女人替他打仗
I don't fight for the Boltons.
我不为波顿家效命
I'm Brienne of Tarth.
我是塔斯的布蕾妮
I was kingsguard to Renly Baratheon.
我本是蓝礼·拜拉席恩的彩虹护卫
I was there when he was murdered by a shadow with your face.
那个有你容貌的影子刺杀他时,我也在场
You murdered him with blood magic?
你使用血魔法杀了他吗
I did.
是的
In the name of Renly of house Baratheon, first of his name,
以蓝礼·拜拉席恩一世
rightful king of the Andals and the First Men,
安达尔人和先民的真王
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm,
七国的统治者暨全境守护之名
I, Brienne of Tarth, sentence you to die.
我,塔斯的布蕾妮,判你死刑
Do you have any last words?
你可有遗言
Go on, do your duty.
来吧,履行你的职责
Looks like we're done here.
看来我们的活儿干完了
I surrender! I surrender!
我投降,我投降
And I accept your surrender.
我接受你的投降
Let's head back.
我们回去吧
My wife must be lonely.
我妻子一定孤单了
My lady.
夫人
I've come to escort you back to your chamber.
我来送您回房间去
Go with her, please.
跟她走吧,拜托
I know what Ramsay is.
我知道拉姆斯的本性
I know what he'll do to me.
我知道他会怎么待我
If I'm going to die,
如果注定要死
let it happen while there's still some of me left.
就让我趁还没完全失却本心前死掉
Die?

Who said anything about dying?
谁说你要死了
You can't die.
你不能死
Your father was Warden of the North.
你父亲是北境守护
Ramsay needs you.
拉姆斯需要你
Though I suppose he doesn't need all of you.
不过他应该不需要完整的你
Just the parts he'll use to make his heir,
只需要为他生育子嗣的那些部分
until you've given him a boy or two and he's finished using them.
等你生了一两个儿子,就没有使用价值了
Then he's got incredible plans for those parts.
然后怎么处置那些部分,他自有好点子呢
So, shall we wait for him to come back
所以,我们是等他回来
or should we begin now?
还是这就开始
You're leaving it to me?
你要我决定吗
Good.
太好了
Let's begin.
我们开始吧
Reek... stop!
臭佬,住手
Stop!
住手
Open the gate!
打开大门
He's coming back.
他回来了
I can see I have my work cut out for me.
看来我有的忙活了
You two, out.
你俩,出去
You were the first person on my list, you know.
你是我名单上的第一个
For killing Syrio Forel. Remember him?
你杀了西利欧·佛瑞尔,记得他吗
Probably not.
很可能不记得了
I've gotten a few of the others.
还有其他几个人
The many-faced god stole a few more from me.
千面之神偷走了几个
But I'm glad he left me you.
但他把你留给我,我很高兴
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
I can't hear you.
我听不到
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
I'm Arya Stark.
我是艾莉亚·史塔克
Do you know who you are?
你知道你是谁吗
You're no one.
你是无名之辈
You're nothing.
你什么也不是
A girl has taken a life.
女孩夺走了一条命
The wrong life.
不该夺的命
I was right about her.
我说对了
You were.
是啊
You're not ready.
你还没准备好
Not at all.
根本没准备好
That man's life was not yours to take.
那人的命不该由你取
A girl stole from the many-faced god.
女孩偷了千面之神的东西
Now a debt is owed.
如今债已欠下
Only death can pay for life.
只有死亡能还人命债
No! No!
不要
No, you... don't die! Don't die!
不要,你不能死,别死啊
Why are you crying?
你为什么要哭
He was my friend.
他是我朋友
No, he wasn't. Didn't you listen to him?
不,他不是,你没听他说什么吗
He was no one.
他是无名之辈
But if you're...
可如果你是...
Who's this?
这是谁
No one at all.
无名之辈
Just as a girl should have been
女孩也该做无名之辈
before she took a face from the hall.
才能拿走大厅里的脸
The faces are for no one.
脸是给无名之辈的
You are still someone.
而你仍是有名之人
And to someone,
对于有名之人
the faces are as good as poison.
脸与毒药无异
I can't see.
我看不到了
What's happening?
怎么回事
What's happening?!
怎么回事
I wish you a safe journey home. Thank you.
祝你返乡顺利,谢谢
Forgive me, child.
原谅我,孩子
I wish you all the happiness in the world.
我衷心祝你幸福快乐
Maybe I'll come visit you sometime.
或许我改日会来看你
Maybe I'll come visit you.
或许我会去看你
Don't wait too long.
别等太久
Got a noblewoman to marry back home.
家里还有个贵妇人等着我娶
You want a good girl,
你想要个清白的姑娘
but you need the bad pussy.
但也缺不了坏坏的小婊子
Whenever you're ready, my lord.
准备好了就出发,大人
Try not to lose it this time.
别再把它弄丢了
I'll never take it off again.
我再也不会取下来了
I know you didn't want to leave Dorne,
我知道你并不希望离开多恩
but I'm glad you're coming home.
但我很高兴你能回家
Your mother's desperate to see you.
你母亲迫切地想要见你
I'm glad Trystane is coming with us.
很高兴崔斯丹与我们同行
He seems like a nice boy.
他看上去是个好小子
You're lucky.
你很幸运
Arranged marriages are rarely so--
指定的婚姻很少能...
so well arranged.
指得这么好
Do you think mother will like him?
你觉得母亲会喜欢他吗
If she sees you're happy, I'm sure she will.
只要她看到你幸福,我相信她会的
You really believe that?
你真的这么想
Have you ever known your mother to like anyone
你想想,除了她的孩子们
aside from her children?
你母亲还喜欢过谁
She likes you.
她喜欢你
I'm not so sure about that.
这我可不敢肯定
Listen...
听着
There's something I wanted to tell you.
我想告诉你一件事
Something I should have told you long ago.
很久以前就应该告诉你了
So...
怎么说呢
Now that you've seen more of the world,
既然你如今的阅历也广了些
you've learned how complicated things can be,
想必也知道世事有多复杂
people can be.
人心有多难测
The Lannisters and the Martells have hated each other for years,
兰尼斯特家和马泰尔家多年来相互仇视
but you've fallen in love with Trystane.
但你却与崔斯丹坠入爱河
It was an accident, really. I mean, what were the chances?
这是机缘巧合,真的,这可能性多小啊
You happen to fall in love with the man
你碰巧爱上了那个
you were assigned to marry?
指给你的男人
My point is...
我想说的是...
We don't choose whom we love.
我们无法选择自己所爱的人
It just, well--
这只是...
It's beyond our control.
我们不能自持
I sound like an idiot. No, you don't.
我真像个傻瓜,不,没有的事
What I'm trying to say-- what I'm trying
我想说的是...我想表达
and failing to say--
却又难以启齿的是...
I know what you're trying to say.
我知道你想说什么
No, I'm afraid you don't.
不,恐怕你不懂
I do.
我懂
I know.
我都知道
About you and mother.
你和母亲的事
I think a part of me always knew.
我想我内心深处早就知道了
And I'm glad.
并且,我很庆幸
I'm glad that you're my father.
我很庆幸你是我的父亲
Myrcella?
弥赛菈
Myrcella?
弥赛菈
Myrcella? Myrcella?
弥赛菈,弥赛菈
You love her, don't you?
你们爱她,不是吗
How could you not?
怎么能不爱她
Of course it's hopeless for the both of you.
当然你们的爱都是无望的
A sellsword from the fighting pits, a disgraced knight.
一个是斗技场的佣兵,一个是不名誉的骑士
Neither one of you is fit consort for a queen.
谁都不适合成为女王的好夫君
But we always want the wrong woman.
但我们谁没有奢求一份错位的爱情呢
Does he always talk so much?
他总是这么喜欢废话吗
Jorah the Andal.
安达尔人乔拉
Torgo Nudho.
灰虫子
He should not be here.
他不该在这儿
No, but he is.
没错,但他就在这儿
Our queen ordered him exiled from city.
女王已下令将他逐出城外
Our queen would be dead if not for him.
若不是有他,女王就死了
Punila. Thank you.
生疏,谢谢你
I am sorry.
我很遗憾
Sorry I not there to fight for our queen.
当时我不在场,不能为女王而战
You missed a good scrap.
你错过了一场精彩的斗殴
None of that matters now.
这些都不重要了
The longer we sit here bantering,
我们在这儿自怨自艾
the longer Daenerys is out there in the wilderness.
丹妮莉丝还困在蛮荒之地遭罪
He's right. The dragon headed north.
他说的没错,龙飞向北边
If we're going to find her, that's where we'll have to go.
如果我们要找她,就得往北走
"我们"
We?
You're a Lannister.
你是兰尼斯特
The queen intends to remove your family from power.
女王力求推翻你们家族的统治
And I intend to help her do it.
而我要助她得偿所愿
You've been here for how many days now?
你来这儿才几天
I've fought for her for years.
我为她而战已有多年
Since she was little more than a child.
最早的时候她不比孩子大多少
You betrayed her. Careful now.
你背叛过她,说话小心点
And she exiled you. Twice, I believe.
她放逐了你,两次,如果我没记错的话
The second time thanks to you.
第二次还是多亏了你呢
Don't blame me for your crimes, Mormont.
别把你犯下的罪行归咎到我头上,莫尔蒙
He's right. Our queen exiled Jorah.
他说的对,女王放逐了乔拉
And he's right. Jorah saved her life.
但他说的也没错,乔拉救过她的命
Perhaps she feels differently about him now.
或许女王对他的看法已经有所改变了
Perhaps not. The only way we'll know is if we ask her.
或许不然,但我们要问过她才会知道
Fine, fine. I suppose he can join us.
好吧,或许他可以跟我们一起
Just as long as he promises not to kill me in my sleep.
只要他答应别趁我睡觉时杀了我就行
If I ever kill you, your eyes will be wide open.
如果我要杀你,你的眼睛一定睁着
Forgive me, but why would we bring you?
恕我直言,我们为何要带上你
Pardon me? Have you ever tracked animals in the wilderness?
什么,你在野外追踪过野兽吗
Not precisely, but I have other skills that would be useful.
那倒没有,但我还有别的实用技能
Can you fight?
你能战斗吗
I have fought.
我战斗过
I don't claim to be a great warrior.
我没有自称是伟大的战士
Are you good on a horse?
你骑术如何
Middling.
马马虎虎
So mainly you talk.
所以你基本上只会耍嘴皮子
And drink. I've survived so far.
还会喝酒,我都活这么久了
Which I respect, but you would not help us on this expedition.
我对此深为佩服,但这次远征要你无用
You would help us here in Meereen, though.
你留在弥林却可以帮助我们
None of us have experience governing a city
我们都没有治理城邦的经验
except for him.
除了他
You want to prove your value to the queen?
你不是想向女王证明自己的价值吗
Prove it right here in Meereen.
就在弥林证明吧
He's a foreign dwarf that barely speaks the language.
他是个连当地语言都说不利索的异邦侏儒
Why would the Meereenese listen to him?
弥林人凭什么听他的
They wouldn't.
他们不听他的
They will listen to Grey Worm.
他们会听灰虫子的
I'll come with you.
我要和你们同去
I'll find our queen.
我要找到女王
You are not strong enough to go anywhere. I am.
你的身体状况还不能出行,我可以
He is. He's the toughest man with no balls I ever met.
他可以,他是我见过的最有种的阉人
But you still can't go.
可你还是不能去
The people believe in you.
这里的人民信任你
They know you speak for the queen.
他们知道你是女王的代言人
It's true.
没错
Only the unsullied can keep the peace in Meereen.
只有无垢者能维持弥林的和平
If you leave,
如果你离开
half this city will consume the other half.
弥林肯定一分为二,自相残杀
And Missandei.
还有弥桑黛
Our queen trusts no one more than Missandei.
女王最信任的人是弥桑黛
Certainly not me.
肯定不是我
The queen's closest confidante,
女王最亲近的密友
the commander of the unsullied,
无垢者的指挥官
and a foreign dwarf with a scarred face.
以及来自异邦的疤脸侏儒
Good fortune, my friends.
祝你们好运,我的朋友们
Meereen is ancient and glorious.
弥林古老而荣耀
Try not to ruin her.
尽量别毁了她
Looks like it's you and me, Jorah the Andal.
看来只有你我二人了,安达尔人乔拉
Let's find some good horses.
我们去找几匹好马
We have so much to talk about.
路上还有说不完的话呢
Hello, old friend.
你好啊,老朋友
I thought we were so happy together
我还以为我们在一起很快乐
until you abandoned me.
结果你抛弃了我
I suppose there's no point asking how you found me.
我猜没必要问你是怎么找到我的
The birds sing in the west, the birds sing in the east,
西边的鸟儿会唱歌,东边的鸟儿也会唱
if one knows how to listen.
只要你懂得如何聆听
They tell me you've already found favor with the mother of dragons.
听说你已经获得了龙之母的垂青
Well, she didn't execute me,
怎么说呢,她没有处决我
so that's a promising start.
算是开了个好头
Now the heroes are off to find her
现在英雄们去找她了
and I'm stuck here
而我困守在此
trying to placate a city on the brink of civil war.
意欲挽救本城于内战边缘
Any advice for an old comrade?
老朋友有什么建议给我吗
Information is the key.
情报是关键
You need to learn your enemy's strengths and strategies.
你需要了解敌人的优势和策略
You need to learn which of your friends are not your friends.
你需要知晓哪位朋友笑里藏刀
If only I knew someone with a vast network of spies.
但愿我认识一个触角无所不至的能人
If only.
但愿如此
A grand old city
一座雄伟的古城
choking on violence, corruption, and deceit.
因暴力,腐败和欺骗而濒临崩溃
Who could possibly have any experience
谁有经验驯服
managing such a massive, ungainly beast?
如此巨大而蠢笨的野兽呢
I did miss you.
我真心想念你
Oh, I know.
噢,我知道
We have to go home.
我们必须回家
Oh, my poor, sweet thing.
可怜又可爱的孩子
Does it hurt?
疼吗
We have to go home.
我们必须回家
Drogon.
卓耿
Can you take me back to Meereen?
你能带我回弥林吗
How far did you carry me?
你带我飞了多远
Drogon, we need to return.
卓耿,我们得回去
My people need me.
我的人民需要我
Well, there's no food.
这里没有食物
At the very least, you could hunt us some supper.
你至少给我们捕些晚饭回来啊
Confess.
忏悔
Confess.
忏悔
I have sinned.
我有罪
I see that now.
我现在知道了
How can I have been so blind for so long?
我怎会糊涂那么久
I want to be clean again.
我想清洁自己
I want absolution.
我想获得赦免
The Crone came to me with her lamp raised high.
老妪高举金灯来到我面前
And by its holy light--
让沐浴圣光的...
You wish to make a confession?
您想忏悔
Once I've confessed, will I be free?
我忏悔之后,能否放了我
Your grace will be dealt with according to her sins.
对陛下的处置将视陛下的罪行而定
The Mother have mercy, then.
那么愿圣母慈悲
I lay with a man outside the bonds of marriage. I confess.
我忏悔,我在婚外出轨
Name him.
跟谁
Lancel Lannister.
蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特
Your cousin and the king's squire.
您的堂弟,国王的侍从
I was lonely and afraid. You had a husband.
我那时孤单害怕,您有丈夫
A husband off whoring every chance he--
一个成天狎妓的丈夫...
His sins do not pardon your own.
他的罪无法抵消您的罪
May the gods forgive me.
愿诸神宽恕我
Other men?
其他男人呢
No.
没有了
No others?
没有别人了吗
No.
没有了
Speaking falsehoods before the gods is a great crime.
在诸神面前撒谎可是大罪
You understand this?
您明白吧
I do.
明白
There are those that say your children
有人说您的孩子
were not fathered by King Robert,
并非您与劳勃国王所生
that they are bastards born of incest and adultery.
而是通奸乱伦的孽种
A lie.
谎言
A lie from the lips of Stannis Baratheon.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的无耻谎言
He wants the throne,
他妄图篡夺铁王座
but his brother's children stand in his way.
但他哥哥的孩子阻碍他即位
So he claims they are not his brother's.
所以他污蔑他们是野种
That filth.
那个混蛋
There is not one shred of truth to it.
根本就是一派胡言
I deny it.
我否认
Good.
很好
But these are terrible charges.
但这些罪名极为严重
And the realm must know the truth of them.
七国子民必须知道真相
If Your Grace has given honest testimony,
若陛下所言非虚
your trial will prove your innocence.
审判必将还您清白
Trial? I have confessed.
审判,我已经忏悔了
To a single sin.
只是其中一项罪名
Others you have denied.
其余的您都否认了
Your trial will separate the truths from the falsehoods.
审判将辨明真伪
I bow to the wisdom of your high holiness.
谨遵总主教大人的英明裁断
But if I might beg
但我可否请求
for just one drop of the Mother's Mercy.
圣母稍示慈悲
I haven't seen my son--
我都不知多久
I don't know how long it's been.
没见过我的儿子了
I need to see him, please.
我要见见他,求您了
You have taken the first step on the path back to righteousness.
您已踏出了回归正途的第一步
In light of this,
有鉴于此
I will permit you to return to the Red Keep.
我允许您回到红堡
Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you.
谢谢您
The Mother is merciful.
圣母慈悲
It is her you should thank.
您应当感谢她
I will. I will.
我会的,我会的
I swear it, day and night.
我发誓,我必将日夜感激
Good.
很好
Am I free to go?
我可以走了吗
After your atonement.
待你赎罪之后
My atonement?
赎罪
A sinner comes before you.
诸位面前之罪人
Cersei of House Lannister.
是兰尼斯特家的瑟曦
Mother to His Grace King Tommen.
托曼国王陛下的生母
Widow of His Grace King Robert.
劳勃国王陛下的遗孀
She has committed the acts of falsehood and fornication.
她承认犯下欺骗和乱伦的大罪
She has confessed her sins
罪人业已忏悔
and begged for forgiveness.
并祈求宽恕
To demonstrate her repentance,
为表示悔改
she will cast aside all pride, all artifice,
罪人愿意弃去一切自尊与伪装
and present herself as the gods made her
将诸神创造她的原本模样
to you,
示与你等
The good people of the city.
全城的善男信女
She comes before you with a solemn heart,
罪人携庄严诚恳之心意而来
shorn of secrets,
袒露胸怀
naked before the eyes of gods and men...
在诸神与世人面前赤裸身体
to make her walk of atonement.
踏上赎罪之旅
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Cunt! Shame.
骚屄,耻辱
Whore!
婊子
Shame. Whore!
耻辱,婊子
Shame.
耻辱
Whore! Whore!
婊子,婊子
Shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Whore! Sinner!
婊子,罪人
Shame. Bitch! Brother fucker!
耻辱,荡妇,姐弟通奸
Whore! Shame.
婊子,耻辱
Fuck off! Shame.
滚开,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
All hail the royal tits. You're a bitch!
王家奶头万岁,你这个荡妇
Shame.
耻辱
Get her! Whore!
打她,婊子
Bitch! Fucker!
荡妇,通奸
Fucker! You bitch!
通奸,荡妇
Shame. Cunt!
耻辱,骚屄
Shame.
耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Brother fucker! Bitch!
姐弟通奸,荡妇
I've had half as many cocks as the queen.
我玩过的鸡巴只有太后玩过的一半多
Bitch! Shame.
荡妇,耻辱
Shame. Sinner! Whore! Slut!
耻辱,罪人,婊子,淫妇
shame.
耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Whore! Whore, whore.
婊子,婊子,婊子
I'm a Lannister. Suck me off!
我是兰尼斯特,舔我啊
Suck me off, you bitch! Back!
来舔我,荡妇,退后
Whore! Shame.
婊子,耻辱
shame.
耻辱
Whore!
婊子
Whore! Whore! Whore!
婊子,婊子,婊子
shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Bitch! Bitch! Shame.
荡妇,荡妇,耻辱
Brother fucker!
姐弟通奸
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
shame.
耻辱
Whore! Brother fucker!
婊子,姐弟通奸
Whore! Shame.
婊子,耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
shame.
耻辱
shame.
耻辱
Shame. Fucker!
耻辱,通奸
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
shame.
耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame. Shame.
耻辱,耻辱
Shame.
耻辱
Your grace.
陛下
It's good to have you back.
您能回来真是太好了
Come.

We'll take you inside.
我们送您进去
I need to have a look at those feet.
我需要检查一下您的脚
May I have the honor of
我可有荣幸
presenting the newest member of the kingsguard?
向您介绍御林铁卫的新成员
If it please your grace, he has taken a holy vow of silence.
陛下明鉴,他发下了神圣的静默誓言
He has sworn that he will not speak
他发誓,在杀掉陛下所有敌人
until all his grace's enemies are dead
将罪恶驱离王国以前
and evil has been driven from the realm.
决不开口
Who came to your aid? Stannis.
是谁来帮你,是史坦尼斯
Now he needs you.
现在他需要你
We don't have enough men to make any difference.
我们人手不足,无法扭转局势
The wildlings will make a difference.
野人们能扭转局势
The wildlings will never fight for Stannis.
野人们绝不会为史坦尼斯效命
I told him before. You saved their bloody lives.
我告诉过他,你救了他们的小命
If they're gonna live in the Seven Kingdoms,
如果他们打算住在七国之内
safe behind our Wall, they ought to fight for the damn place.
受我们的长城保护,他们就该自己争取
It's not their fight. Open the gates!
这不是他们的战争,开门
Stannis?
史坦尼斯呢
Shireen? The princess?
希琳公主呢
Lord Commander.
总司令大人
It's one of the wildlings you brought back.
您带回来的一个野人
Says he knows your uncle Benjen.
说他知道您叔叔班扬
Says he's still alive.
说他还活着
Are you sure he's talking about Benjen?
你确定他说的就是班扬
Said he was first ranger.
他说那人是首席游骑兵
Said he knows where to find him.
说他知道去哪里找到那人
Man says he saw your uncle at Hardhome at the last full moon.
有人说看到你叔叔上个满月在艰难屯
Could be lying. Could be.
可能说谎,有可能
There are ways to find out.
有办法找出真相
Where is he? Over there.
他人呢,那边
For the watch.
为了守夜人
For the watch.
为了守夜人
For the watch.
为了守夜人
For the watch.
为了守夜人
for the watch.
为了守夜人
Olly...
奥利
For the watch.
为了守夜人

分享到