初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:埃斯特决心向伊利亚证明
日期:2017-04-12 14:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home. I want it back.
这里曾经是我的家,我要夺回来
You mean, you don't recognize me?
你还没认出我吗
It's been a long time, Finn.
好久不见,芬恩
I'm Kaleb. Davina.
我叫卡莱布,达维娜
Esther.
埃丝特
I have come to heal our family.
我是来治愈我们的家
What could possibly be more important
还有什么可能比
than the return of our mother?
母亲回归更重要
Our father. I saw him.
我们的父亲,我见到他了
He was enslaved with some spell cast by Davina.
他被达维娜的咒语所奴役
Release me.
放了我
Let's finish this.
我们来做个了断
Perhaps your next body
也许你下一个替身
will last a little longer
会比这个替身
than this one, brother.
活得更久一点,弟弟
What do you want?
你想要干什么
I only want us to be a family, Elijah.
我只是想让我们再成为家人,以利亚
No.

No!

Have you forgotten where you are, son?
你忘记自己在何处了吗,儿子
Save your strength.
省省力气吧
My chains don't break so easily.
我的枷锁可不是那么容易挣脱的
Having sweet dreams?
做了个好梦吗
Get out of my head.
滚出我的意识
I'm not in your head, dear.
我没有进入你的意识,亲爱的
You were screaming.
你刚刚叫得声嘶力竭
Go ahead. Get your bearings.
冷静下来,恢复你的理智
We have much to discuss.
我们还有很多要讨论的
Who were you dreaming about ripping apart
你之前惊醒时,在梦里
when you woke earlier?
惨遭你毒手的人是谁
Was it your new little plaything Hayley,
是你那新任小情人海莉
or was it someone else?
还是别人
Stop fighting, Elijah.
别反抗了,以利亚
I brought you here to listen,
我带你来这就是让你好好听我说的
and you're not going anywhere until I've said my piece.
在我说完之前你哪儿也别想去
So speak.
那就快说
I want you to rejoin our family but as a witch.
我希望你回归我们的家庭,但是以巫师的身份
I want you to leave behind
我要你放弃
the grotesque savage vampirism has made of you.
残忍野蛮的吸血鬼生活所带给你的一切
Take the body of a mortal,
重归凡人的躯体
and we can all be happy again,
这样我们就能一起幸福地生活下去
Start over.
重新开始
You do know you're entirely demented, don't you?
你简直是疯了,你知道吗
Am I?
是吗
I'm not the one who pulls the wings
我可不是那个
off every beautiful butterfly that he finds,
将美丽蝴蝶的翅膀残忍拔下的人
like the woman who flits across the edge of your nightmares.
如同你噩梦中出现的那些女人一般
You let me go now.
现在就放了我
How quickly you slip back into your more savage self.
看看你多快就屈从了自己野蛮的另一面
The moral son I raised is now but a mask
那个曾经道德高尚的儿子如今只是个面具
worn to hide ancient demons.
用以隐藏背后的古老恶魔
You know nothing.
你什么都不知道
See, that's where you're wrong.
这你就错了
I know more about the secrets you carry than you do.
我比你更了解你身上所背负的秘密
Shall I list them?
要我一一列出来吗
I can begin with the first little butterfly you destroyed,
不如就从第一只被你折翼的蝴蝶说起
the sweet young widow from our village
我们村庄里那个甜美年轻的寡妇
who caught your eye when you were still human.
在你还是人类时就已经被她深深吸引
Ah, you remember her. Of course.
你还记得她,当然了
How could you forget the first girl
你怎么可能忘记第一个
to ever steal your heart,
偷走你真心的女孩儿
she of mystical blood, the doppelganger Tatia?
拥有神秘之血的二重身塔提亚
I did nothing but love that woman
我一直深爱着她
till the day you took her life.
直到你夺去了她的性命
I know that's what you believe,
我知道你一定是这么认为的
which is precisely why you are here.
所以我才会带你来这里
I need to show you the monster you really are.
我要让你看清自己到底是个怎样的禽兽
When I do, you will beg for salvation,
知道真相之后,你会乞求得到救赎
And happily, I shall provide it.
而我十分乐意为你提供
It was Samhain, when we danced
那是萨温节,我们载歌载舞
and killed the best of our livestock
大宰牲畜,乞求神灵
to appease the gods for a new season.
赐我们在新的季节风调雨顺
All women envied her. All men wanted her,
所有女人都嫉妒她,男人们都渴望她
but she only had eyes for one.
但她的芳心只属于一个人
Do not tell me you came
别告诉我你来这里
to save Loki the pig from his fate.
就为了拯救这只叫洛奇的小猪
No. I'm afraid Loki the pig is fated to be food...
不,恐怕洛奇注定只能成为食物
Just as you are fated to love another.
就像你注定爱着别人一样
And you fated to watch from the shadows,
那你就注定只能在暗处旁观
the noble martyr?
做个高尚的圣人吗
Fate does not dictate my heart, Elijah.
命运无法左右我真正的心意,以利亚
I was fated to throw myself on a pyre
在我丈夫死于战争后
after my husband died in battle,
我本该注定跟他一起殉葬
but I did not.
但我没有
I chose to live,
我选择了活下去
and I chose to give my heart once more
把自己的心再一次交出去
to someone strong, protective,
交给一个勇猛强壮,能保护我
fierce, and yet noble and gentle.
大胆无畏却又高尚温柔的人
I choose you, Elijah...
我选择你,以利亚
And you choose to have our first kiss
你要让我们的第一个吻
where your mother slaughters the pigs.
发生在你母亲杀猪的地方吗
Not very romant
这可不浪漫
Perhaps we should set Loki the pig free.
或许我们该放洛奇自由
Seems one's fate can change
看来命运终究
after all.
是可以改变的
But that was just the beginning,
但那只是开始
A brief moment of happiness.
转瞬即逝的幸福
That is how it always begins.
故事永远都是这么开始
A butterfly lands upon your finger
一只蝴蝶停在了你的指尖
unaware that it will lead to her tragic end.
浑然不知她注定会以悲剧收场
Her tragic end came when you drained her body of blood...
她的悲剧就是你将她全身的血液彻底放干
All for a spell to smother the wolf within Niklaus,
就为了抑制尼克劳斯体内的狼性
as memory serves.
如果我记得没错的话
Actually, Elijah, your memory doesn't serve you at all.
事实上,以利亚,你真的记错了
You just don't realize it yet,
你只是还没意识到
but by the time we are done here...
等我们这里的事结束
you will.
你就会明白
We should get her to a hospital.
我们得送她去医院
Oh, hello, darling.
你好啊,亲爱的
Back to huff and puff and blow the house down?
又回来继续咆哮怒吼拆房子了吗
You know, it's funny how often a person's sharp tongue
知道吗,毒舌的人总是会
can end up cutting their own throat.
因为自己的话招来祸端
Klaus, he's just a kid. Give him a break.
克劳斯,他只是个孩子,别跟他一般见识
Yeah. She's right.
她说的没错
You might want to try a bit of lavender
你应该试试给枕头下放
under your pillow.
薰衣草
Does wonders for stuckup pillocks with anger issues.
可以帮自大的白痴缓解暴脾气
Hey, shut it.
你也闭嘴
I promised not to kill Davina.
我保证了不杀达维娜
I said nothing of this insolent sod.
这保证没包括这个白痴
Klaus, come on.
克劳斯,过来
A minute ago, you had the opportunity
就在刚刚,你完全有机会
to kill your father with this thing, and you didn't.
用它杀掉你父亲,可你没有
You're not gonna kill this kid with it either.
你也不会用它杀掉这个孩子的
Fine. Thank you.
好吧,谢谢
Go get the car.
去开车来
Let's take her to the hospital.
我们送她去医院
You've got a way with words.
你还真是会哄人啊
Well, I've traveled.
见多识广嘛
You seem to have crossed continents
你好像是跋山涉水
in order to weasel your way into Davina's good graces,
费尽心机才接近了达维娜
thereby meddling in my family business.
于是也就搅进了我的家事
Strange, isn't it,
很奇怪,不是吗
Unless, of course, it's your family business.
除非,这也是你的家事
Ever since my dinner with my mother and Finn,
自从我和我母亲还有芬恩吃过那次晚饭
I've been wondering when you might make an appearance, Kol.
我就一直在想你何时会现身,科尔
Well, the jig is up. Hello, brother.
露馅了呢,你好啊,哥哥
It's not that I begrudge you
其实我并非是羡慕你
hitching a ride back to the land of the living.
重现拥有了肉身人躯
It's just that you're making all the wrong friends,
只是你交了这么一堆不合适的朋友
brother, and I have half a mind
弟弟,让我有点想
to show you how wrong you are.
纠正你的错误呢
But you're not gonna do that, are you,
但你不会这么做不是吗
because your little, blonde friend
因为你金发小朋友
told you to leave me alone.
让你不要伤害我
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Does she take one of those
她带你出去
little plastic baggies out
遛弯的时候
when she takes you for a walk?
给你栓链子吗
Cami, I've changed my mind.
卡米,我改主意了
I am gonna kill him, after all.
我还是杀了他算了
Cami...
卡米
Elijah, where are you?
以利亚,你在哪
Mikael is loose with the stake, and Cami is a hostage,
迈克尔拿着木桩跑了,还抓了卡米做人质
and I'm weaponless and in need of reinforcement urgently.
我现在没有武器急需支援
Wake her up.
叫醒她
Tell her to get Mikael back here now.
让她赶紧把迈克尔召唤回来
Let me think about that.
让我考虑一下
No, but you should probably get going, Nik.
不要,不过你应该走了,尼克
Mikael is probably jonesing for
迈克尔现在应该已经
a restorative snack about now.
在找恢复体力的大餐了
Be a shame for you to find
当你找到那个
Cami, is it,
卡米,是吗
nothing more than a bloodless husk.
发现她只剩一具没有血液的躯壳多遗憾啊
We're not done, you and I.
这事没完,你给我等着
It'd be really useful
如果你现在
if you woke up about now.
就醒过来就太好了
I've kicked a few familial hornets nests.
我已经在家里捅了好几个马蜂窝了
We really need to scarper.
我们真的得逃了
Did you have to do that?
你至于吗
I despise voice mail.
我不喜欢留言
Do you have the white oak stake?
你拿到白栎树木桩了吗
Hit a bit of a snag, truthfully.
事实上,遇到了点阻碍
Is that what you would like for me to pass along?
你希望我就这么回复母亲吗
Tell her that I've got everything under control.
告诉她一切都在掌控之中
I'm keeping an eye on Davina.
我现在还得盯着达维娜
She's working on a spell to unlink her mates
她在研究能解除她的朋友和克劳斯之间
from Klaus' sire lines so that she can kill him
联系的咒语,这样她就能杀死克劳斯
without them dying, too.
而不会伤害到她的朋友了
I'm sure the stake will come back into play
我想等她要施咒时一定会
when she's ready.
拿回木桩的
How close is she to completing the spell?
她的咒语接近完成了吗
Well, she's joined mother's linking
她已经逆转了
and sire bond spells in reverse.
母亲的联系魔咒
Quite clever, really.
真是很聪明
Huh. What's she using as a binder?
她的束缚媒介是什么
I'm not sure.
我还不知道
Still trying to work that one out.
我还在努力找
Work harder.
再努力点
Mother needs Klaus alive and connected.
母亲需要克劳斯活着而且联系不能断
So may I suggest that if you can't find that stake,
所以我建议如果你弄不来木桩
you either kill the girl's spell
那么要不你就破坏她的咒语
or you kill that girl.
要不然你直接杀掉她
Klaus will find you.
克劳斯会找到你的
Oh, he will, but I will be ready.
他一定会,不过我也会做好准备
How? I've seen the kind of pain that blade causes.
怎么做,我知道那把刀能带来多大伤痛
I have fought through more pain
我承受过的伤痛比这世上的任何人都多
than anyone living or dead,
不管是活人还是死人
but once I feed, I shall be restored.
但只要我能吸点血,就能复原
Not on you.
我不打算吸你的血
You, my dear, are leverage.
你,亲爱的,是我的筹码
Once I threaten to dismember you in front of him,
只要我威胁说要当着他的面撕碎你
Klaus will hesitate,
克劳斯就一定会犹豫
and in that moment of weakness,
在他这软弱的一瞬间
I shall end him.
我就会了结他
This is crazy,
这简直是疯了
the two of you going round and round trying to kill each other.
你们俩来来回回试图杀死对方
You're obsessing over the death of someone
你一门心思的想杀掉他
whose fatal flaw is he was fathered by another guy.
就只是因为他不是你的亲生孩子
Hush!
闭嘴
You are the enabler of the weak.
你只会激发人的软弱
No wonder he seeks your company.
怪不得他喜欢跟你在一起
I hear music,
我听到了音乐声
and where there's music,
有音乐的地方
there's food.
一定有食物
Well, well, well, well. What have we here?
瞧瞧,这是什么
Hillbilly Halloween. How perfect.
乡村万圣节,太合时宜
Used kandahar root as a binder.
用坎大哈根做束缚媒介
Where'd you find that?
你从哪里弄来的啊
What happened?
怎么回事
Davina, you're awake.
达维娜,你醒了
I was starting to freak out. You ok?
你再不醒我可不知道怎么办了,没事吧
My head.
我的头好痛
Klaus?
克劳斯呢
Angry bloke with the deadly aim?
一脸愤怒要杀人的那位吗
Yeah.

He smashed the place up, and then he left.
他砸了这个地方,然后离开了
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
To hunt down your pet serial killer friend.
去追你养的那个连环杀手了
Listen. Not to be Mr. Judgmental here,
听着,我无意指责你
but I'm starting to question the company that you keep.
只是我觉得你的同伴好像都不怎么好
The white oak stake?
白栎树木桩呢
It's gone, I'm afraid.
恐怕也不在了
The serial killer one took it.
连环杀手拿走了
Mikael? Mikael. Mikael.
迈克尔,迈克尔,迈克尔
Why isn't this working?
怎么没有用呢
Sit sit down, all right?
先坐一下好吗
You were out for quite a long time.
你昏迷了好一会儿呢
Maybe that's got something to do with it.
也许是因为这个的缘故吧
Here. Have some water.
给你,喝点水
No. You don't understand.
不,你不明白
If Mikael is free, he can kill Klaus,
如果迈克尔自由了,他就能杀了克劳斯
and then my friends die, too.
我的朋友也会死
Well, if I understand all this,
要是我的理解没错
Mikael has been trying to kill Klaus for eons.
迈克尔追杀了克劳斯一辈子
How are you gonna stop him?
你要怎么制止他
I'm not.
我不会制止他
I need to finish my spell now.
我必须立刻完成咒语
So those werewolf kids you helped
你帮忙从法属区救出来的
get out of the quarter made it
狼人孩子已经安全抵达
to the safe house up north.
北边的藏身之所
Great. My good deed for the decade.
太好了,我十年来也算做了一件善事
No. I'm good.
不用了
Maybe the vampires and us free wolves can work together, after all.
看来吸血鬼和自由狼人还是可以合作的
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人,就是我的朋友
Anyway, thanks for helping.
不管怎样,谢谢你的帮助
Mm. Don't thank me. Thank Elijah.
别谢我,该谢以利亚
I would've, but I can't get a hold of him.
我也想,但我联系不到他
I went to the compound thinking he'd be there.
我去了宅邸,我以为他在那里
Really? I thought you always had tabs on him.
是吗,我还以为你在他身上贴了标签呢
We haven't really been on the best terms lately.
我们俩最近有点小别扭
He wouldn't just disappear, though.
但他不会平白无故地消失
Last I knew, he was gonna keep the wolves distracted.
我只知道当时他去分散狼人的注意力
Your boy Oliver was gonna help him.
你的人奥利弗去帮助他
I couldn't track down Oliver either.
我也联系不上奥利弗
If they're both missing
如果他们俩都失踪了
Where are you going?
你去哪里
To find them.
去找他们
Not on your own, you're not.
你不是单独行动
You're hungry, aren't you?
你饿了,对吗
It's been hours since you fed.
你上次喝血已经是好几个小时前了
What an awful thing,
多可怕啊
To feed upon the blood of others.
靠饮他人的血为生
For this I blame myself
这得怪我自己
and your father.
还要怪你父亲
We tried to make you children strong,
我们希望让你们变得更强壮
but instead we cursed you all.
但却让你们背负了诅咒
Brother?
弟弟
What am I?
我是什么
How many...?
多少人...
Six.
6个
You slaughtered 6 villagers, brother.
你杀了6个村民,弟弟
You tore them apart
你把他们撕个粉碎
as if they were nothing at all.
好像他们什么也不是
Brother...
哥哥
What have I become?
我变成什么了
You seem like the wolves in the village.
你看起来就像村子里的狼
Cursed to turn when the moon is full.
受到诅咒,在月圆夜变身
Listen to me.
听我说
Father is beside himself with rage.
父亲发狂大怒
It seems this...
似乎...
affliction can only be passed
这种痛苦诅咒
by some kind of conception.
只能来自家族遗传
And do our siblings share this affliction?
我们兄弟姊妹之间都有这种诅咒吗
Do you... share this affliction?
你也受此折磨吗
No...
没有
I don't.
我没有
He is not my father, is he?
他不是我的父亲,对吗
You listen to me.
听我说
This changes nothing
什么也不会改变
for any of us.
对我们任何一个人来说
We are here for you
我们都会陪伴你
as we shall be always, mmhmm?
直到永远
Tatia. Tatia!
塔提亚,塔提亚
I fail to see your point here.
我不知道你想说明什么
I compelled Tatia to forget what she saw,
我强迫塔提亚忘记她看见的一切
and she did.
她忘记了
You'd only been a vampire for a few days.
你刚刚变成吸血鬼几天
You hadn't yet learned compulsion.
还没学会精神控制
No...

I remember that clearly.
我记得很清楚
Do you?
是吗
You still thought there were lines you wouldn't cross,
你依旧以为你不会越界
people you wouldn't hurt, things you wouldn't do.
伤害你不会伤害的人,做你不会做的事
But you were wrong.
但你错了
That is what I'm here to show you.
这是我要告诉你的
Tatia!
塔提亚
Tatia! Tatia!
塔提亚,塔提亚
Wait! Wait.
等等,等等
Stay away from me.
离我远点
I won't hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
What have you become?
你变成什么了
I am who I've always been.
我就是原来那个人啊
I'm the one who loves you.
那个深深爱你的人
You knew how special she was.
你知道她有多特别
I always thought you would protect her,
我一直以为你会保护她
that she would be your wife,
她会成为你的妻子
that one day I might call her daughter.
有一天我可以叫她声女儿
Instead I didn't hurt her.
然而...我没伤害她
You've taught yourself to hide
你教会自己
from who and what you are for thousands of years.
隐藏真实的你长达上千年
No.
不是的
I did not hurt Tatia.
我没伤害塔提亚
I could not.
我不会的
But you did.
但你确实做了
Your mother asked for my blood.
你母亲要我的血
She said nothing of the dark magic
她没说过黑魔法
that would turn you into a monster.
会把你变身怪物
Look at me.
看着我
I am not a monst
我不是怪物...
Tatia.
塔提亚
Oh, my beautiful boy,
我的好孩子
no more hiding.
别再隐藏了
It is time now for you to remember it all.
是时候记起所有了
No! No!
不,不
I said I wouldn't hunt you.
我说过我不会伤害你
And I don't want t...
我也不想...
Elijah.
以利亚
Run.
快跑
You didn't want to hurt her.
你不想伤害她的
You loved her.
你爱她
No! But you couldn't fight what you had become,
不要,但你无法与变成恶魔的自己对抗
what I had turned you into...
也就是我将你变成了...
a predator...
一个掠食者
And she became your prey.
而她做了你的猎物
This was you.
是你
You murdered her for her blood...
你为了得到她的血而杀了她
And then used it to cripple Klaus for centuries.
然后用它来削弱克劳斯长达数个世纪
I won't listen to another word.
我不会再听你说任何胡话了
You don't have to listen, son.
你无需来听,儿子
All you have to do is remember.
你要做的只是记起
Did you honestly think to hold me
你真以为用刀
with a blade forged for pain?
就能拿伤痛来困住我吗
Unlike the weak, unlike you,
不像那些弱者,不像你
I gain strength from pain.
我从痛苦中汲取力量
Soon you will know the taste of white oak
很快你就能尝到白栎树木桩
as it pierces your heart.
刺入你心脏的味道了
Very clever, Mikael.
很聪明啊,迈克尔
Compelling the locals to say to my face
控制当地人来当我面
what you dare not.
说出你不敢说的话
Enjoy the theatrics.
尽情享受表演吧
They only delay the inevitable.
他们只会推迟你死亡的到来罢了
Well, perhaps we should hold off on this.
也许这个该往后放放
No. I have everything I need.
不,需要的我都有了
Combine a knotting spell with a sire bond spell.
将结合咒语和认祖咒语合起来用
I just have to combine them the right way.
我只需正确结合就行了
Then do them in reverse.
那就反着试试看
That's pretty advanced for a wee girl like you.
对你这个娇小的姑娘来说有点超前啊
I can give you a list of people who have underestimated me.
我可以给你一筐子曾经轻视过我的人
Not one of them has done it a second time.
他们没一个敢再看轻我
Well, perhaps I should help you.
也许我应该帮你
I'm pretty good at stuff like this.
我很擅长这种事
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
It's not just saying spells backwards.
这并不是将咒语二字倒着念
It's changing the verb tense into
变变时态就能...
Nemo unus animabus
(咒语)
Carnem et sanguinem de ista duo.
(咒语)
Like I said,
就像我说的
I'm pretty good at what I do.
我很擅长这个
It's never paid to underestimate me either.
也别小瞧我
Ok. Let's do this.
好吧,我们一起
I used to try to convince Klaus
我曾经想要说服克劳斯
that there was good in everyone,
人人心中都有善
that you really did care about him...
在你内心深处
deep inside once.
你真的关心他
He told me I was naive,
他说我太天真了
that I could never fathom how deep your hatred ran.
说我永远也看不清你内心有多恨
I didn't always hate him.
我不是一直讨厌他的
When Niklaus was born, I was overjoyed.
尼克劳斯刚出生的时候,我高兴坏了
I thought, this one...
我想,这个孩子...
This one has the eyes of a warrior.
这个孩子长着一双战士的眼睛
He will be worthy.
他将会很出色
But my hope was shortlived.
但我的希望极其短暂
And when I found out that he wasn't really my son,
当我发现他不是我的孩子
my relief was glorious!
我也觉得我的接班人闪闪发光
But that passed with the knowledge that he was begat of a beast.
但都随着我知道他父亲是个禽兽而烟消云散
His mother's infidelity was not his fault.
他母亲不忠不是他的错
Everything that followed was
接下来发生的所有
because of Niklaus' obsession with the wolves.
都是因为尼克劳斯对狼人的痴迷
He ventured out to watch them turn under the full moon,
他冒险去看他们在满月下变身
And he took my youngest son, Heinrich.
他夺走了我最小的儿子,海因里希
He was but a child.
他还只是个孩子
And he was torn apart.
却被撕成了碎片
An accident.
一场意外
An accident? He murdered my wife!
一场意外,他谋杀了我妻子
His own mother who sought to cleanse him
他自己的母亲,她只想清洗掉
of his beastlike nature.
他身上带着的兽性
He betrayed me.
他背叛了我
He turned my entire family
他发动整个家族
against me.
同我反目成仇
And yet you defend him.
而你还在替他说话
I have desperately tried to convince him
我竭尽全力想劝服他
not to kill you,
是叫他不要杀你
that the bloodshed in your family does not have to be
你们家族之间的流血杀戮
an endless cycle.
不是没有尽头
And after centuries on this earth,
在经历了这么多世纪之后
do you really not see
难道你还不明白
that all of your violence is pointless?
暴力是解决不了问题的吗
Let me hazard a guess.
我来猜一下吧
You are one of these alienists, right?
你专业是精神病医生,对吗
We're called therapists these days.
在这个时代,我们叫做治疗师
And to be honest,
说老实话
you could do with some couch time.
你确实要躺下了治疗一下
Actually, my dear,
其实,亲爱的
since my wound does not appear to be healing,
自从我的伤口停止愈合以来
what I could do with right now is...
我现在真正需要的是
some food.
食物
You..you said you wouldn't.
你...你说过你不会的
Yes, I did, didn't I?
是的,我说过,对不对
And all of the blood of a fawn
而小鹿全身的血
barely makes for good fodder.
还不够我塞牙缝
In times of need, even the devil eats flies.
但在关键时候,总是聊胜于无
I'm a tad busy. What is it, Hayley?
我忙着呢,什么事,海莉
Something has happened to Elijah.
以利亚有些不对劲
He was supposed to be our decoy last night,
他昨晚本该就中了圈套的
and now he's vanished.
现在却消失了
There's blood everywhere...
地上到处都是血
Werewolf and vampire.
狼人和吸血鬼的都有
There is a trail.
这里有痕迹
I need you to help us track it.
我们需要你帮忙追踪它
Well, as much as I might like to help you find my brother,
尽管我很想效劳,帮你找到我哥哥
I have more pressing matters at the moment.
可是我现在有更紧迫的事情
What's more important than your own brother...
还有什么事情比自己哥哥更紧迫
My life.
保命
Davina had Mikael on a magical leash,
达维娜给迈克尔施了魔法
and it broke.
现在咒语解除了
Now Mikael has Tunde's blade,
迈克尔现在拿着图德的匕首
the white oak stake,
白栎树木桩
and Cami.
还有卡米
I'm going to get her back.
我要找到她
And then I'm going to end this.
然后结束这一切
Either Mikael or I will be ash by day's end.
今天过后,不是迈克尔死就是我亡
And if you do find my brother,
如果你真的找到了我哥哥
please tell him I could do with a hand.
请告诉他,我需要他的帮忙
Stop! Stop. This isn't working.
停,停,根本不起作用
Well, maybe you're just doing it wrong.
可能是你做得不对呢
No. We have to get this right.
不是,我们必须成功
Josh, Marcel, their lives depend on it.
乔什,马塞尔的性命都靠我们了
Look, just stop chanting.
你不用念了
I'll chant and channel your power.
我来念,然后把法力传给你
Release me!
把我放了
I've been wondering when you might make an appearance, Kol.
我还想着你什么时候会出现,科尔
You're one of them.
你跟他们是一伙的
You liar!
骗子
That hurt.
很痛的
Ok, ok, ok, ok.
好的,好的
You ruined a spell.
你毁了咒语
And now my friends are gonna die because of you.
因为你的原因,我朋友们快要死了
My mother said, kill the spell or kill her.
我母亲吩咐,毁了咒语或者杀了她
And I happen to like you.
而我碰巧喜欢你
Oh, please.
省省吧
Listen, you don't disobey mother dearest
听着,你违背母亲大人
without some consequences.
是要付出代价的
Yes, she brought me back to life.
没错,是她帮我重生了
But she's mad as a hatter.
但她就是一个疯婆子
And that man you've made your pet, my father,
而你当宠物的那个男人,我的父亲
well, he's more of a lunatic than she is.
他比她正常不了多少
What, so you just unleash him?
所以你就释放了他
You're the one who brought him back to life first.
是你当初让他复生的
I had him under control.
我能控制住他
Yeah, right up until the point you didn't,
是呀,当他威胁我的时候
which is when he threatened me.
你就控制不住他了
He wanted freedom, so I freed him.
他想要自由,我就给他自由
You want to know my secrets?
想知道我的秘密吗
Then here you go. Go on.
那来吗,请吧
Have at it.
请便吧
Yes, I'm a Mikaelson.
没错,我是迈克尔森家族的
But I've got just as much reason to
但我跟你一样有理由
loathe the lot of them as you do.
对他们恨之欲绝
You deactivated my bracelet.
你破解我我手镯的魔法
How?
怎么办到的
It's a dark object.
它是黑暗物品
I know a little something about creating
我对于如何制造和销毁它们
and destroying them.
略知一二
Show me.
让我看看
All right.
好的
You're distorting my memories.
你在扭曲我的记忆
It was you who killed Tatia.
是你杀了塔提亚
I used her blood to bind the spell
我利用她的血来联系
that suppressed Niklaus' werewolf aspect.
抑制尼克劳斯狼人一面的咒语
But by the time you brought her to me,
但是你把她带过来的时候
She was already dead.
她已经死了
You can't rewrite history.
你不能改写历史
No. I cannot.
是的,我做不到
And I did not...
我也没有
Not until I had your consent.
直到我得到你的允许
When you became yourself again,
当你再次变回你自己时
you brought her to me but too late.
你带她来找我,但为时已晚
I told you that you were a good son,
我告诉你,你是个好儿子
to let me take care of it,
让我来解决这事
that I could help make it all go away.
我可以让这一切都过去
And then I said to you,
然后我对你说
"You will not suffer from this memory
你不会受到这段记忆的折磨
"or be tormented from the guilt of your misdeed.
也不会被对此罪行的内疚所折磨
"What goes behind that door shall stay there and be forgotten."
门后的一切,就留在那里被遗忘
I told you to clean yourself up,
我让你将自己收拾干净
that if you were clean,
如果你身上干净了
no one would know what you are or what you'd done.
就不会有人知道你是什么,你做了什么
And you did exactly that...
你听我的话,都做了
And more.
不止如此
You created a place in your mind to put your victims.
你在你的头脑中创建了一个专门安置受害者的地方
You began to believe that as long as your suit
你开始认为只要你的衣服上
was immaculate and your hands clean,
洁净无瑕,你的双手保持干净
you could look in the mirror
你就可以面对镜子
and tell yourself it's all ok.
告诉自己一切都好
No one need know what's behind that red door.
没人需要知道,红门之后是什么
But a thousand years is a long time, Elijah.
但一千年是很长的时间,以利亚
And a place meant to hold one unforgivable sin
一个本该守住一个不可饶恕的罪恶的地方
is now full to bursting with your most monstrous deeds.
现在充斥着你最荒谬的罪行
Stop!
住口
How long before it's your beloved Hayley's corpse
你亲爱的海莉的尸体,要过多久就会
behind that door?
出现在那门之后
Stop.
住口
You must be afraid that loving you
你一定很担心爱上你
will destroy her,
会毁了她
as it destroyed Celeste, Tatia.
就像曾经摧毁了塞莱斯特,塔提亚
Take my offer...
答应我
The both of you.
你们两人
In new bodies, you'll be alive again.
在新的身体里,你们将重生
You could give her a child to replace the one she lost.
你可以给她一个孩子取代她失去的那个
You will not break me.
你没法击垮我的
Oh, you are already broken, my dear boy,
你已经支离破碎了,我亲爱的儿子
but not beyond repair.
但还没有到达无法补救的地步
I am here to fix you.
我是来修补好你的
I am here to fix you all.
我是来修补好你们所有人的
Bleeding power from a dark object is tricky,
从黑暗物体中渗透出能量是很棘手的
so it does help to know what kind of object it is.
所以知道是什么样的物体会有帮助
The white oak stake.
白栎木桩
You want to drain the white oak stake, do you?
你想要汲取光白栎木桩,是吗
It's a dark object.
那是黑暗物体
If I can't stop Mikael, I have to stop that stake from working.
如果我不能阻止迈克尔,我就得阻止木桩让它失效
See, usually I like a girl with ambition,
通常我才是像有野心的女孩
but this is just beyond mad.
但这也太疯狂了
Just show me the spell, KalebKol
告诉我咒语,卡莱布,科尔
Or whatever your name is.
或是随便你叫什么
The problem's not the spell, love.
问题不在咒语,亲爱的
The problem's the white oak stake.
问题在于白栎木桩
It's too powerful.
它太强大了
We can't just drain it.
我们没法汲取完它的力量
The best you can hope for is to disable it,
你最大的希望就是让它失去能力
but just for a bit.
但希望渺茫
So do you have a better solution?
那你有更好的解决办法吗
Because I don't have time to argue.
因为我没时间跟你争论了
So show me the spell and hand me the keys.
所以告诉我咒语,把钥匙给我
Oh, what are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
You just gonna drive around till you bump into them?
你就打算开车到处转直到偶遇他们吗
You may have messed with my bracelet,
你也许是干扰了我的手镯
but I made sure months ago
但数月之前,我就已确保
that I would always be able to find Mikael.
我可以随时能够找到迈克尔了
All right. Fine. Your funeral.
好吧,行,自寻死路
I'm still not going to allow you to drive me bloody car, though.
我还是不会同意让你开我的好车的
You're gonna pay for hurting her.
你会为伤害她而付出代价的
Oh, that's sweet.
真甜蜜
The cur whines for its bitch.
杂种为它的贱人抱不平呢
I'll make sure to drain the rest of her right in front of your eyes
我一定会在你面前放干她的血
just before you burn.
再让你灼烧而死
Davina, wait. We need to do this together.
达维娜,等等,我们得一起
I'm strong enough on my own.
我足够强大了
No, you're not.

Listen, I know you don't trust me
听着,我知道你不相信我
And that's fair enough
你是有理由这么做的
But these are your mates that we're trying to save here.
我们要救的是你的朋友
The only way that we can do this is if we work together.
唯一能成功的办法就是我们同心协力
You need to trust me, all right?
你得相信我,好吗
Take my hands.
握住我的手
Take my power. Channel me.
利用我的力量,和我连接起来
I'm not as weak as you remember, am I?
我不像你记忆中的那么脆弱,是不是
No!

Why aren't you burning?!
你为什么还不燃烧
If you were dead, you would burn.
如果你死了,你会燃烧起来
Burn!
烧啊
Kaleb, I can't hold it.
克莱布,我控制不住了
Just trust me.
相信我
Is this your doing, little witch?
这是你干的吗,小女巫
Then you will undo it.
你必须撤销
Return the power to the stake.
将木桩的力量还回去
Klaus?
克劳斯
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么
Stay the hell away from us.
离我们远点
Or, I swear to god, I'll kill you myself.
我发誓,我会亲手杀了你
You have a warrior's heart.
你有一颗勇士的心
Perhaps I'll keep it as a souvenir.
也许我会把它留作纪念
Now enough!
够了
This night has been a long parade of fools.
今晚已经有太多傻瓜来来往往了
I'll enjoy killing every last one of you.
我会享受杀死你们每一个人的过程
I wouldn't bet on it.
我可不敢这么有把握
It's over, Mikael. You're outnumbered.
结束了,迈克尔,你寡不敌众
Are you going to beg for your miserable life?
你是否要为自己惨痛的人生求饶呢
You think having people makes you strong?
你觉得有人帮你你就强大了吗
It proves how weak you are.
这证明了你有多弱
Come find me when you don't have fools, women,
等你不再有傻瓜,女人,孩子
and children fighting your battles.
为你而战,你再来找我
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Ah, a bit lightheaded.
有点头晕
It might have something to do with being knocked arse
也许是和被亲爱的老爸用茶杯
over teacup by dear old dad.
狠狠敲晕有关
You are lucky to be alive, young lady.
你很幸运还活着,小姑娘
You want to tell me what the hell you were thinking?
你想告诉我你到底在想什么吗
Can we not do this right now?
我们能不现在谈这些吗
Am I gonna embarrass you in front of your friend?
我在你朋友面前给你难堪了吗
Who the hell is this guy anyway?
这家伙到底是谁
Haven't we got to stop meeting like this, pal?
我们能不再这么见面吗,老兄
He's my friend. And he's helping me.
他是我的朋友,他在帮我
Help you do what, wage war on Klaus
帮你什么,和克劳斯开战
and help me get killed in the process?
在这过程中帮我被杀
I just saved Klaus' life trying to protect you.
我刚刚救了克劳斯,是为了保护你
Yeah, from a psycho vampire hunter
是啊,从一个被你复活的
that you brought back to life.
神经病吸血鬼猎人手里救下我们
All right. Enough!
好了,够了
Well, I think it's enough.
我觉得够了
Well, it should be enough.
是该够了
I mean, we're all friends here, aren't we?
我们都是朋友,不是吗
Just stay here till I get back.
在这里等我回来
I'll handle Klaus.
我去应付克劳斯
We should get out of here. Trust me.
我们应该离开这里,相信我
My brother's not the forgiving kind.
我哥哥可不是不记仇的人
Even if you did help out back there,
即使你又帮助过他
his hatred of betrayal far outweighs his sense of gratitude.
他对背叛的仇恨远超过感恩之情
I'm not afraid of him.
我不怕他
You out to get yourself killed?
你想要寻死吗
I'm out to get even with Klaus.
我想要报复克劳斯
And you're gonna help me.
你要不要帮我
But, first, you're right.
但首先,你说得对
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
You pulled the stake out in the nick of time.
你及时从我身体里拔出了木桩
A moment longer, and I would have been done for.
多留一刻,我就死翘翘了
It's the least I could do
这是在你第一次有机会
for telling you not to kill that bastard
杀死那个混蛋时,我让你不要这么做之后
the first chance you had.
我最起码能做到的事情
Well, he hurt you.
他伤害了你
For that alone, I would kill him.
就为这一点,我会杀了他
You know, in a thousand years,
你知道,在一千年里
I think it's the first time I've seen him run.
我觉得这是我第一次看到他逃走
You're still weak.
你还是很虚弱
And he knew he was outmatched.
他早知道他没有优势
We checked the perimeter, and he's definitely gone.
我们搜索了周边,绝对是走了
I appreciate your assistance.
我感谢你们的帮助
Well, hey. You die, I die. Just call me selfish.
你死了,我也得死,就当我是自私吧
Yeah. You die, a lot of people die.
你死了,很多人都会死
But, Klaus, we have another problem.
但克劳斯,我们还有一个麻烦
No more.
不要了
I'm afraid we've just begun.
我想我们才刚刚开始
You will hang here remembering.
你会被吊在这里继续回忆
Every atrocity you've hidden behind that door
你隐藏在那扇红门之后的每一次暴行
will emerge to haunt you.
都会浮现纠缠着你
And as you grow weaker,
你越来越虚弱
you will be ripped of your strength,
你的力量,意志,希望
your will, your hope.
都会被剥夺
And as you rot here alone,
当你独自在这里腐烂时
you will reconsider my offer
你就会重新考虑我的提议
A new life,
一次新生命
a way to be freed of your demons, a chance at peace.
一个离开你的恶魔的办法,一次获得平和的机会
Oh. That's about enough of that, don't you think?
足够了,你觉得呢
I would have ripped her heart out,
我本想把她的心脏挖出来
but she would have just bodyjumped me.
但那样她会换到我的身体里
How do I get these off?
我要怎么弄断这些
The doll. There. Break it.
玩偶,那边,弄坏它
She's using it to bind me.
她用那个束缚我
You need to feed.
你得喝点血
I can't. You're weak.
不行,你太虚弱了
I can't.
不行
I crave you.
我渴望你
My hunger, it could overwhelm me.
我的饥饿,可能会压垮我
Look...
听着
I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
I let him dream.
让他做梦
That's considerate of you.
真是体贴啊
I cannot lead him out of darkness
简简单单让他面对过去的恐惧
by simply exposing him to the horrors of his past.
是没办法释放出他黑暗的一面的
I have to let him bask in his own version
我得让他沐浴在自己的
of a better world to come.
对更美好的未来的幻想里
And by the time he wakes,
等他醒来时
he will know
他就会知道
the only way to find peace
唯一能得到平和的办法
is my way.
就是我的办法

分享到