初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集:寻找解药
日期:2017-04-14 15:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
I assume I have the misfortune
我想我不幸
of speaking to my mother.
要和我母亲说话
I have come to heal my family.
我是来治愈我们的家庭
I will undo everything that has been done,
我会解除一切已经施展的咒语
thereby giving you a new life.
然后赋予你崭新的生活
We should get out of here.
我们应该离开这里
My brother's not the forgiving kind.
我哥哥可不是不记仇的人
I'm not afraid of him.
我不怕他
I'm out to get even with Klaus.
我想要报复克劳斯
And you're gonna help me.
而你要帮我
You're the alpha.
你是首领
Our people are not meant to be slaves.
我们的人不该被奴役
You can free them.
你能解放他们
Ollie?
奥利
I want you to rejoin our family,
我希望你回归我们的家庭
take the body of a mortal.
重归凡人的躯体
We can all be happy again.
我们就能一起幸福地生活下去
Niklaus. You're not real.
尼克劳斯, 你不是真的
I am flesh and blood...
我是血肉之躯
You are flesh and blood.
和你一样
You are my son.
你是我的儿子
I brought him here to be the father you never had.
我让他来是让他做你从未拥有过的父亲
You said you wanted Elijah. He's sleeping.
你说你要见以利亚,他在睡觉
When he wakes, he will make his own decision.
当他醒来,他就会做出他的选择
You cannot catch me, Elijah.
你抓不到我的,以利亚
You're getting faster, Klaus,
你越来越快了,克劳斯
but you're not yet fast enough.
但还不够快
Klaus? Niklaus?
克劳斯,尼克劳斯
There you are.
你在这儿呢
Do you understand?
你不明白吗
One day, only a monster shall remain.
总有一天,只有怪物才能活下来
I know you are locked in battle.
我知道你现在陷身重围之中
However deep in your mind our mother has set the stage.
而母亲在你意识深处设定了情景
Hear my voice.
听我说
Our mother thinks she will win because she has left you alone,
母亲觉得她会赢,因为她留你独自面对
but you are not alone.
但你并不孤单
Let me in.
让我进去
Let me help end whatever torment she has forced upon you.
让我帮你结束她强加于你的痛苦
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm trying to enter Elijah's thoughts to wake him.
我在尝试进入以利亚的思想来叫醒他
Esther has locked me out.
埃丝特把我锁在外面了
Is this rash a side effect
这皮疹是他巫术
of the witchy acid trip he's on?
迷幻之旅的副作用吗
I haven't seen this since I was a child.
我长大以后就没见过了
Mikael would return home from battle
迈克尔从战场回来
more blindly temperamental than usual,
会比平时更加喜怒无常
and our mother would use the petals
而母亲则会用稀有的
of a rare marelok orchid to put him to sleep.
马洛可兰花花瓣使他沉睡
She would mend his mind with a spell
她会用咒语修补他的记忆
and then wake him with the roots of the same plant.
然后再用那花的根来唤醒他
If she has access to it now,
如果现在她能拿到
then maybe it also grows in the bayou.
也许那植物就长在河口
You stay here with your wolves
你和你的狼人们待在这儿
and mind the fort.
守好阵地
I'd rather rip your mother's head off.
我更想把你母亲的头拧下来
Steer clear of her.
避开她
I mean it, Hayley.
我认真的,海莉
She already got to you once.
她已经抓到过你一次
What would happen if Elijah were to wake
要是以利亚醒来
and find you a victim of her madness?
发现你因她的疯狂而被杀会怎样
I won't go after her.
我不会去追杀她
I promise.
我保证
I've learned a few things from your mother.
我从你母亲那里学到了一些
I won't go after her.
我不会去追杀她
I'll go after everything that she loves.
我会去追杀她爱的一切
I'm so sorry, Jack.
我很抱歉,杰克
This is bull, Hayley.
这太夸张了,海莉
Crescent tradition says you have a funeral at dawn,
新月狼族传统是黎明时分进行葬礼
and no one is here.
但没一个人来
That loyalty
忠诚
Loyalty is gone.
忠诚已不复存在了
We're standing around moping over Ollie's body
大战来袭
when there's a war to be fought.
我们却要站着悼念奥利
I understand that you have to grieve, Jack.
我明白你得哀悼,杰克
You waited for me.
你等了我
So I'll do the same for you,
所以我会为你做同样的事
but our people need their alpha.
但我们族人需要他们的首领
Where's your alpha?
你们的首领呢
Unavailable.
现在没空
So you brought junior varsity?
所以你就带来个学生代表
I'm getting a little tired of you
我已经开始厌烦你
using my place as a den for wayward wolves.
把我这儿当那些叛逆小狼人的收留所了
Oh, it's just that we were going to take down
只是我们今天打算去
Finn Mikaelson today,
干掉芬恩?迈克尔森
and considering how he treated your vampires,
鉴于他对你那些吸血鬼的所作所为
I assumed that you would want in on the bloodbath.
我以为你不会想错过这场屠杀呢
I'm listening.
说下去
Well, it's not gonna be easy.
这事办起来不会简单
He's surrounded by a pack of juicedup wolves.
他身边围着一群兴奋的狼人
He doesn't have a weakness.
他没有弱点
He does, actually,
事实上,他有
and I have her on speed dial.
而且这弱点还在我的快速拨号上呢
He's got a thing for Cami.
他很喜欢卡米
Klaus would go ballistic if we get Cami involved in this.
我们要是把卡米卷进来克劳斯要气疯了
Klaus ain't here, and Cami, well,
克劳斯不是不在吗,而且卡米啊
She's got this thing about people telling her
她也厌倦了别人对她
what she can and can't do.
指手画脚
Trust you, of all people, will understand.
我相信,你是最能理解的人吧
He hasn't called.
他还没来电话
He thinks he's protecting me,
他觉得他在保护我
but I don't think I want to be protected.
但我不想被保护
Truth be told, I don't think
说实话,我觉得
I want to be around him anymore at all.
我根本不想再见到他
Well, that's a nice piece of progress.
这是个不小的进步
What's on your mind?
你在想什么
I was wondering. I
我在想
I know this is, like, horribly unprofessional,
我知道,这很不专业
but I was hoping I could get a new advisor.
但我希望能换个导师
You aren't finding our sessions productive?
你觉得我们的会面没有效果是吗
No. No. That's not it.
不不,不是的
They've been great.
会面很有用
You're really getting to know me.
你真的越来越了解我了
I just
我只是
I want to get to know you, too.
也想了解你
Right. Yes. Heh.
我猜也是
Mortifyingly unprofessional. I'm gonna go.
不专业到一定境界了,我还是走吧
Uh, Camile...
卡米尔
Do you enjoy jazz?
你喜欢爵士乐吗
Still at it?
还在努力啊
I'm trying to repair the damage
我是在试图修复
that you did to my delinking spell.
你对我的分离咒语的破坏
The only reason I'm still shacked up in this dump motel
我现在还和你一起住在这个倒霉旅馆的
with you is for your freaky witch encyclopedia brain.
唯一原因是因为你的法术还不错
Ok. Well, here's a magical secret
好吧,那我就给你一个
from the ancient legends of the romani psychics
来自古代吉普赛灵媒传奇人物的好建议
Sleep, Davina.
睡一觉,达维娜
You've been awake for days.
你已经几天没睡了
Kind of hard to rest
旁边躺着一个
with a 1,000yearold psycho in the next bed.
1000多岁的疯子让人挺难入眠的
When you say that, I sound like a bit of a creeper.
你这么说把我形容的好恐怖
Can you just stop?
你能别这样了吗
Stop what, darling.
别怎样,亲爱的
Calling me darling and trying to be funny
别再叫我亲爱的,别故作风趣
and... all of that.
而且,还不好好穿衣服
Oh, well, most girls like this, but then
大多数女孩都喜欢这一套,不过
you're not like most girls, are you?
你比较与众不同,不是吗
What I'd like is for you to just stop messing around.
我希望的是你能别再捣乱了
Ok, Davina. All right.
好吧,达维娜,好吧
I have been trying to charm you,
我确实一直在试图吸引你
and your resistance is as impressive as it is baffling,
你的抵抗力让我佩服而且感到挫败
but there are things that we can do, big things.
但我们可以做到一些事,重要的事
I can't share my secrets with you
但我没法告诉你我的秘密
unless we trust each other.
除非我们相互信任
I don't care about your secrets, Kaleb
我不在乎你的秘密,卡莱布
Kol. I don't even know what to call you.
科尔,我都不知道该叫你什么
Kol Mikaelson,
我叫科尔?迈克尔森
and if you want to take down Klaus
如果你想在保证你朋友没事的前提下
without your friends dying,
干掉克劳斯
then you'd be a fool not to listen to me.
那不听我的话完全是愚蠢之举
What's happening?
你怎么了
That's mother dearest calling me home.
亲爱的妈妈在叫我回家呢
Well, you always did know how to leave a message, mother.
你一向善于传达消息,母亲
If only all my sons were as respectful as you are.
要是其他孩子都跟你一样恭敬该多好
Kol will return home soon.
科尔一会儿就回来了
Elijah will wake from his slumber believing
以利亚会从沉睡中醒过来
the only way to salvage his humanity
他会相信挽救他的人性的唯一办法
is to rejoin our family,
就是重归家庭
which is why it is time you bring Camille in.
所以我现在要你把卡米尔带过来
Here. I've spelled this to subdue her
拿着,我在上面施了咒,可以让她屈服
without causing bodily harm.
省得让你对她动武
I thought we had more time.
我以为我们还有时间
We don't.
没时间了
Once Klaus has been duly influenced by his father,
一旦克劳斯被他父亲完全影响了
we will need to act quickly.
我们必须快速行动
No. There's no need for this.
不,用不着这东西
I can bring her in without it.
不用它,我也可以把她带过来
Stop following me.
别再跟着我了
I have no intention of taking Esther's bargain
我绝不可能接受埃丝特的交易
and no desire to be remade a mortal being.
我也不想被重塑为凡人
Now kindly piss off.
识相的赶紧滚
I'm in a hurry to help my real family.
我赶着去帮助我真正的家人
You seek the marelok orchid.
你在找马洛可兰花
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
I saw you carry Elijah home last night.
我昨晚看到你把以利亚背回家
Who do you think used to find the orchid
你觉得以前是谁在帮你母亲找兰花
for your mother to put Mikael to sleep?
好让迈克尔沉睡不醒
Without my help, you could search forever.
没有我的帮助,你绝对找不到
My mother brought you back from the dead.
母亲让你死而复生
My sense of strategy tells me it wasn't
我的感觉告诉我
to play a fatherson game of hideandseek.
这不是为了父子玩捉迷藏游戏
You can storm off in a fit of stubbornness if you like,
你这么固执,那就自己慢慢找吧
but I suggest you do so toward the west.
但我建议你往西边找
You have any fun with magic,
你享受过魔法带来的快乐吗
or is it all just angst and child sacrifice with you lot?
还是说它带给你的只有恐惧和牺牲
You were a witch before you were a vampire, right? Yeah.
你变成吸血鬼之前是个巫师对吗, 是啊
None of my siblings have tapped into their power,
我的兄弟姐妹没有一个开发出了这个潜能
little bit of a child prodigy.
我可算是个神童
I loved it. I loved the power.
我很享受其中,我爱这些能力
I loved the rush,
我爱这种快感
and then when we turned, I lost it all,
但我变成吸血鬼之后,这一切都没了
went through a bit of a dark period.
经历了一段黑暗时期
1,000 years? Yeah.
一千年吗, 是啊
Well, I'm a thrill seeker.
我喜欢寻求刺激
Couldn't get that from magic anymore,
再也不能从魔法中得到了
so I looked elsewhere.
于是我就去别的地方找刺激
Murder, mayhem.
杀人,残害生灵
Youthful misadventures.
年轻气盛的不幸遭遇
I actually spent quite a lot of time with witches,
其实我花了很多时间和巫师一起
learning from them, teaching them,
向他们学习,教他们
trying to get back what my mother stole from me.
试图找回我母亲从我这儿夺走的东西
Is that why she brought you back as a witch?
所以她才让你死而复生,成为一个巫师吗
She felt like this body
她觉得这副身躯
would be the best for the task at hand
对即将到来的任务最为有利
Spying on the prettiest witch in town.
监视城里最美的女巫
Can't believe your mom sent you here
真不敢相信你母亲让你过来
to flirt with me.
就是来跟我调情的
No, no. She sent me to follow you.
不,她是让我跟踪你
The flirting bit was me.
调情是我自己的意思
Cami said Vincent wants to meet at preservation hall,
卡米说文森特想在典藏厅里碰头
but he won't be unprotected.
但他不可能毫无防备
There'll be wolves positioned here and here.
狼人会安插在这里和这里
Can we keep this alley open?
能保持这条小路通畅吗
Great. We'll wait there
很好,我们就在那等
and rip Vincent's head off.
把文森特的头拧下来
Nah. He'll body jump.
不,他会换一个人附体
His head stays on.
先留着他的头
He'll have a hard time answering our questions
没了头,他可没办法回答
without it.
我们的问题
Sweet. It's a big box of dusty, old junk. We're saved.
亲爱的,这不过是一大箱灰尘和垃圾
They're dark objects my uncle left for me.
这些是我叔叔留给我的黑暗物件
I've been cataloging them according to Kieran's notes.
我正在根据基兰的注释给它们归类
As far as I can tell, these can be used
就我目前所知,这些东西
against witches specifically.
可以专门用来对付女巫
Kinky.
好变态
I remember these.
我记得这个
100 years ago, the human faction
一百年前,人类团体
waged a war against the voodoo queens.
发动了对抗巫毒教的战争
They had a trader spell these manacles.
他们让一个交易人给这些手铐施了法
You slap them on a witch,
把这个铐在巫师手上
they can't do magic as long as they're on.
他们就没办法施法术了
All right. Well, we're not gonna get the handcuffs of doom on him
好吧,这家伙被一帮狼人守护着
while he's surrounded by a werewolf entourage.
我们不可能给他套上这副末日手铐
We just lure him away. I can do that.
我们可以诱骗他出来,我办得到
Cami, if we do this, you're the bait.
卡米,如果这么办,你就成诱饵了
Are you sure you're ok with that?
你确定没事吗
Make it look convincing.
尽量真实一些
The guy is really smart.
那家伙聪明着呢
1,000 years estranged,
分别了1000年
and you choose to walk in silence.
你居然选择一句话都不说
Surely, you have questions for me.
想必你有很多问题问我
Just one.
只有一个
Is there a way to cure Elijah
有没有办法治愈以利亚
without having to listen to the pointless
同时又不用去听某一位老人家
ramblings of an old man?
漫无目的的谈话
I'm afraid the price of my expertise is conversation.
恐怕得到我的帮助,前提就是跟我谈心
You know, I used to tell myself that
知道吗,我曾经告诉自己
my real father must have had no idea I existed.
我亲生父亲一定不知道我的存在
Otherwise, he'd never leave me to suffer under Mikael.
不然,他不会让我遭受迈克尔的折磨
Esther forbade me from seeing you.
埃斯特不准我见你
So I waited, knowing that one day,
所以我耐心等待,知道终有一天
you would trigger your curse,
你会触发诅咒
and need your real father...
那时便需要亲生父亲
But when that happened, Mikael found me first.
但是当到了那天,迈克尔先找到了我
I fought him for you. Yes.
我和他争夺过你, 没错
Well, your grand declaration is just a few years too late.
但你感人的父爱宣言来得太晚了
Now, you joke, but I know you've always felt a void in your life.
你在说笑,我知道这些年你一直感到空虚
I've watched you from beyond for centuries.
好几百年来,我都在密切注视着你
You've traveled all corners of the world,
你走遍了世界各地
Seen monuments erected, feasted on the blood
竖起一座座里程碑,历史上伟大的人物
of history's most extraordinary men,
也沦为你的食物
but you've never found true peace.
但是你从未找到真正的平静
The only moments of joy in your life,
你人生中真正的快乐
however fleeting, have been simple pleasures...
不过多么短暂,都是些细枝末节的愉悦
as you climbed the Himalayas,
当你攀上喜马拉雅山时
as you tended to your horses,
当你照料马驹时
quiet days teaching that boy Shakespeare.
安静的日子里教那男孩莎士比亚时
Stop. I watched you paint.
住口, 我看着你绘画
I watched you feel your unborn daughter's kick.
看着你感受自己未出生女儿的胎动
I said stop.
我说了住口
A millennium of observing me,
观察了我一千年
were your eyes closed as I slaughtered whole villages,
在我血洗整个村子,让无数
fed my way through thousands of innocents?
无辜村民命丧时,你双眼是闭着的吗
Because...let's face it...
因为,我们承认吧
I have a tendency to play with my food.
我个人就是喜欢捉弄食物
Have I made you proud, father?
我让你骄傲了吗,父亲
Remind me to teach you how to send a text message.
记得提醒我教你发短信
You were told to get the white oak stake days ago.
几天前就叫你去拿到白栎树木桩
We need it now,
我们现在需要它
seeing as your father has risen.
因为你父亲起死回生了
Mikael?
迈克尔
Back from the dead?
死而复生了吗
Enough.
够了
You kept it from me.
你还瞒着我
Why, because of Davina Claire?
为什么,为了达维娜?克莱尔吗
To protect your plan.
为了保护你的计划
She's never gonna trust me
不然她不会信任我
if she thinks I'm just a flying monkey to the wicked witch.
只会把我当做邪恶女巫身旁的飞天猴子
I've got it handled, mother.
都在我的掌握之中,母亲
I want that stake,
我要得到木桩
and I don't care what you have to do to get it.
不管你用什么办法拿到它
Vervain.
马鞭草
It's everywhere.
到处都是
My relentless mother has set a trap.
我冷血的母亲设立一个圈套
I'll retrieve the marelok for you.
我替你去拿马洛可兰花
At what cost?
你要什么回报
Why don't you use your vampire abilities
为什么不用你吸血鬼的本事
to end your doubts?
来自己找答案
Search my mind.
搜索我的脑袋
You'll see I'm not allied with your mother.
你就会明白,我跟你母亲不是一边的
I have absolutely no interest
我压根没有兴趣
in the inner workings of your brain.
不想知道你脑袋是怎么运作的
I'm surprised at your cowardice.
你居然胆怯了,我真吃惊
While you stand here in fear of me,
当你站在这里畏惧我的时候
your brother suffers further.
你哥哥的痛苦就更进一层
Gather the orchids.
把兰花采过来
What'd your mother want from you?
你母亲想让你干什么
She wants me to take that stake out of your bag,
她想让我把你包里的木桩夺过来
give it to her
送去给她
so that you can't kill Klaus
这样的话,在她的幸福大家庭团圆之前
before she gets her big, happy family.
你就杀不了克劳斯了
Is that why you called me here?
所以你把我叫过来了吗
I'm not my mother's puppet.
我不受我妈妈的摆布
I want something different entirely.
我想要的东西截然不同
I want your blood.
我要你的血
Relax, luv.
别紧张,亲爱的
I'm not gonna take it.
我不会强取
I'm asking you nicely.
我在请求你
Sure. I'll just bleed for you
这不代表我就应该不问缘由
without any explanation at all.
直接奉上我的鲜血
About 100 years ago.
大概一百年前
This tomb used to be my playhouse.
这座墓穴曾是我的游戏房
The witches I used to run with.
以前跟我一起厮混的女巫
They used to make all kinds of magic in here.
经常在这里制造各种魔法
That is, until I pissed the prettiest one off,
直到我惹怒了最漂亮的那个
as I tend to do, and, well, she locked me out.
我想进去,但她把我屏蔽在外面了
So why do you need my blood?
那为什么需要我的血
Her name was MaryAlice Claire.
她叫玛丽?爱丽丝?克莱尔
Only a Claire witch can open this tomb.
只有克莱尔血脉的女巫才能打开这座墓
Where'd you get all this stuff?
你从哪儿弄来的这些东西
Well, I was a vampire.
毕竟我以前是个吸血鬼
I could get anything I wanted,
想要什么就能弄到什么
but I couldn't practice witchcraft.
但我本身不会巫术
So I charmed some witches,
所以我就哄骗了几个女巫
and I taught them a new kind of magic
然后我教了她们一种叫卡米亚的新魔法
that I learned in Arabia called Kemiya.
是我在阿拉伯半岛学来的
We made items that allowed me to use magic
做了一些让我在没有魔法的情况下
without doing magic.
也可以使用魔法的物品
You taught them how to make dark objects.
你教会了她们如何使用黑暗魔法
Yeah,
是的
and for a time,
而且有段时间
they were scattered all around the city.
这些东西散落在城市的每一个角落里
I can't for the life of me find out
但是我现在怎么都找不到
where they are now, but...
它们都在哪里,不过...
I've got the one that matters.
我找到了最重要的那个
What is it?
什么东西
It's not about what it is.
不是什么东西
It's about what it could be.
而是它能变成什么
You want to take down Klaus, right?
你想搞垮克劳斯,是吗
I've wanted one thing for years
我多年的一个心愿就是...
to drive a dagger into his heart
将这把匕首插入他的心脏
like he's done to me so many times.
就好像他多次对我做的那样
Those daggers don't work on Klaus.
这样的匕首是杀不死克劳斯的
Smart girl.
很聪明
With a little practice and some trust,
施展些法术,多些信任
we'll fix it so this one will.
我们就能保证这把匕首可以
We'll put him in a box.
把他关进棺材里
Seeing as he won't be entirely dead,
鉴于他只是被封住了,不是真死了
your friends will be safe.
你的朋友也不会跟着死
So what do you say?
你意下如何
Thank you. This is amazing.
谢谢,真的太棒了
I developed an appreciation
自从我搬来这里
for the music when I moved here.
我渐渐喜欢上了音乐
I never had a taste for it before.
我以前对此都不感兴趣
I see you're still developing your taste for beer.
我觉得你还培养起了对啤酒的兴趣
My mom said beer wasn't ladylike.
我妈妈说啤酒不够端庄娴雅
So I learned to love it as an act of rebellion.
所以我就叛逆地去爱上它
What about you?
你是什么原因
Snobby mom, distant dad? Let's go.
势力的妈妈,冷漠的爸爸吗,说说看
Well, my mother and I are quite close.
我和我妈妈的感情很好
She made so many sacrifices for us,
她为我们做了太多的牺牲
now anything she asks seem negligible in comparison.
相比之下,无论她要求什么都不过分
Hold on. So sorry.
等一下,对不起
Can you hold this?
可以帮我拿一下吗
Oh, I have to take this.
我得去接个电话
A friend is covering my shift.
今天是一个朋友替我的班
I'll be right back. I'm so sorry.
我很快回来,很抱歉
I've always seen a blade to have a very different use.
我总是能见到一把刀可以有多种用途
Mikael taught you to kill, Klaus,
迈克尔教你杀人,克劳斯
but you were born to create.
但是你生来是创造一切的
Power lies in embracing your true nature.
你真实的本质拥有与生俱来的力量
You think I should accept my mother's offer,
你觉得我应该接受妈妈的提议
Sacrifice my vampirism.
牺牲我吸血鬼的身躯
Then what, become a florist?
然后怎么,我就能变成朴实的花农吗
You wouldn't be sacrificing anything.
你这根本谈不上是牺牲
As a wolf, you could be king to an entire species.
作为狼人,你可以成为整个种族的王
You would feel true peace.
你可以终于找回内心的宁静
You would be a better father.
你会是一个更称职的父亲
I am no longer a father.
我现在已不是谁的父亲
In our animal form,
当我们变身
we feel everything more acutely.
我们的感觉更加准确
When you were a boy, after each full moon,
当你还是一个小男孩时,每次月圆后
I would wake closer to your village,
我都会在你的村落附近醒来
having been drawn to you in the night.
变身后我会不自觉被你吸引
Since I've been back, each month when I turn,
自我复活以来,每个月变身
I wake further from New Orleans.
我苏醒的地方离新奥尔良越来越远
I know the call of my own blood, Klaus.
我知道这种被血脉召唤的感觉,克劳斯
I know your child is still alive.
我知道你的孩子还活着
It was a wolf bite.
被狼人咬了一口
Who broke rank?
是谁在捣乱
I'll knock some heads together and find out.
我会想办法找出是谁下的毒手
I'll know where Camille is shortly.
我很快就能知道卡米尔的位置
You'll meet me there.
你在那里等我
Come alone.
一个人来
Because your wolves can't be trusted.
因为我不信任你的狼人手下
Well, he bought it.
他相信了
His locator spell will bring him here
他的定位咒会把他带过来
Without the bodyguards.
没有保镖
I always thought having a woman's mouth
我总是以为让一个女人
on my neck would be more erotic.
来咬我脖子更色情
You'll heal fast.
你很快就会恢复
Let's get all these lights off.
我们把所有的灯都关掉吧
Here you go.
给你喝
We're so going to hell for this.
我们这样干都会完蛋
Yeah. You get used to it.
你会习惯的
Hey, I know this probably isn't your ideal friday night.
我知道这可能不是你理想的周五晚上
I'm sure you'd rather be, like, doing pushups
我敢肯定你更想现在在做俯卧撑
or drinking beers with your bros or whatever.
或者和你的哥们一起喝酒之类的
It's not so bad.
也没那样糟糕了
OK. Tell me the plan one more time.
好,再给我讲一次我们的计划
Aiden is gonna get Vincent to the altar,
艾登把文森特引到神坛的位置
and then I'm gonna jump him.
然后我会偷袭他
He's powerful, though,
他很强大
so we only have a few seconds to get the shackles on him.
所以我们只有几秒钟的时间将他拷上
Where's Marcel?
马塞尔去哪儿了
He's looking for Davina.
他去找达维娜了
He heard she was back in town.
他听说她回来了
Overprotective dad stuff.
又去当他那个保护欲过强的父亲角色了吗
If you want to call ripping Kol Mikaelson
如果你把他想将科尔?迈克尔森
into 1,000 little pieces protective dad stuff,
撕成碎片叫做保护欲过强的话
then, yeah, that's it.
没错,就是那样
The hunters who forged the originals daggers
吸血鬼猎人在制造能够铲除始祖吸血鬼的匕首时
to take out my family didn't know that Klaus
并不知道克劳斯
was part werewolf and vulnerable to silver.
有一部分是狼人并且难以抵抗银的攻击
Now, it's impossible to replicate
如今,根本无法复制
the spell cast on the dagger.
曾经施展在匕首上的咒语
Trust me, I've tried
相信我,我试过了
but it's not impossible
但是或许我们
to change the dagger itself.
可以去改变匕首本身
Now, Kemiya allows witches to destroy
现在,卡米亚咒语允许女巫们
one element to create another,
为了创造一种元素而消灭另一种
say, changing silver to gold, for example.
比如说,把银变成金
So you've been hanging out with me this whole time
所以你一直以来和我在一起
because you don't have enough power on your own.
是因为你自己没有足够的能量
Oh, Kemiya is about chemistry.
卡米亚咒语需要两人之间的火花
It's about connection,
需要一种默契
and after what happened with the white oak stake,
在我们经历过白栎树木桩的事情后
I don't think you could deny what we have.
我认为你不能否认我们之间的感情
So, here, hold my hand.
所以,握住我的手
That's a giant diamond.
那钻石可真够大的
It's a paragon diamond.
这是一颗完美钻石
They use them to conduct power.
可以用来传输能量
Is the hand holding really necessary?
真有必要握手吗
I mean, we could make out,
我们也可以亲热
but would that not be entirely distracting?
但那不是更加让我分心吗
All right. Follow my lead.
好吧,跟着我做
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
To replace the one I broke.
为了补偿我弄坏的那条
We changed it.
我们改变了它
Oh, Davina Claire,
达维娜?克莱尔
we're gonna change everything.
我们能改变一切事物
This will help Elijah.
这个可以帮助以利亚
Ansel...
安瑟尔...
I'd be lying if I said your offer wasn't appealing.
不得不说,你的提议很有诱惑
I've never known a parent to be a benevolent force.
我从来不知道,父母可以是仁慈的
I think I would have liked to have been your son,
我想我会喜欢做你的儿子
but a different path was chosen for me,
但我已走上另一条不同的道路
and I have for the past 1,000 years
在过去的1000年,我都是
been son of Mikael
迈克尔的儿子
paranoid, vengeful...
他多疑,复仇心重
and powerful enough to protect my daughter.
并足够强大能够保护我的女儿
I want to help you defend her.
我想帮你保护她
I believe you,
我相信你
but love is what Esther twists.
但埃斯特最擅长玩弄情感
She will take the best of your intentions,
她会利用你的好意
and she will use them to get to my little girl.
她会利用这一切来抓住我的女儿
You waited too long
你等了太久
before you came to rescue me.
才来救我
I won't make the same mistake with Hope.
我不会对霍普犯下同样的错
No.

No, Klaus.
不要,克劳斯
I know you.
我了解你
You are not capable of this.
你做不到
That's the first lie you've told me.
这是你跟我说的第一个谎言
It's late. I should get going.
很晚了,我该走了
Suppose you'll be wanting to get back to Marcel's.
好像你很想回到马塞尔那里去似的
I lied to him about you.
我为你骗了他
Probably go back to the attic.
也许会回到阁楼去
Voluntarily returning to the jail cell
自觉自愿回到那个
where they locked you up.
他们锁住你的牢房
You must have been lonely all that time.
一直以来你一定非常孤独
A witch needs a coven, even if it is just two.
女巫需要同伴,即使只有两个人
When can we work on the dagger?
我们什么时候能处理匕首
Soon.
很快
We got some more work to do with each other first.
我们还要先解决我们的问题
You're gonna like me, Davina Claire,
你会喜欢我的,达维娜?克莱尔
and I'm gonna let you pretend a while
我就让你先假装
that you don't already.
你还没爱上我
Well, I staked it out.
我一直盯着
Looks like a couple of Oliver's friends
似乎奥利弗的几个朋友
wanting to avenge his death.
想要为他的死报仇
Where's Cami?
卡米呢
She's tied up near the Altar.
她在圣坛边忙碌着
Hey, you know what? You beeline for her.
这样吧,你直接朝她去
I'll handle the rest of them, all right?
我来解决其他人,好吗
Aiden,
艾登
your brother was among the recruits that Oliver rescued.
你弟弟就在奥利弗救下的新人之中
Was he not?
是不是
Camile!
卡米尔
Camile!
卡米尔
First, I'm gonna kick your ass,
首先,我会狠狠揍你
and then I'm gonna take my pack back.
然后我会夺回我的族群
Your pack?
你的族群
Last I checked, your pack
据我所知,你的族群
was blindly following me.
盲目地跟从我
Want to talk about following?
你想要聊聊跟从的问题
How do your mother's boots taste, huh?
你妈妈的靴子尝起来味道如何
Ha! What have you done with Cami?
你对卡米做了什么
Hybrids die by losing their head or their heart.
混血儿掉了脑袋或者被挖了心脏就会死
Given the choice, I'm gonna take the organ
鉴于这两个选择,我要把让你
that got you into this mess in the first place.
从一开始就卷入这混乱的内脏挖出来
You would've done the same thing to me, Finn.
你会对我做同样的事情,芬恩
Hey, are you ok?
你还好吧
I'm so sorry I made you wait.
抱歉让你久等了
Your timing was pretty awesome, actually.
你的时机抓得真是太棒了
We were innocent once, Elijah.
我们都曾天真,以利亚
We were innocent once, Elijah.
我们都曾天真,以利亚
This bloodlust was forced upon us by our parents,
这种嗜血欲望是我们的父母强加于我们的
turning us from prey to predator.
让我们从猎物变成捕食者
We are the demons lurking in shadow.
我们是潜伏在阴影中的恶魔
We are the savage villains in fairy tales told to children,
我们是孩子们听到的童话中的残忍恶魔
but not for my child, not for Hope.
但我的孩子不是,霍普不是
In her story, we are the knights in shining armor.
在她的故事中,我们是身穿闪亮盔甲的骑士
Without you by my side, I don't think I can
你不在我身边,我觉得我不能够
survive my own love for my daughter.
维持我对我女儿的爱
I need you.
我需要你
I need you, brother.
我需要你,哥哥
The monster in me can only be checked by the monster in you,
我体内的怪兽只能被你体内的怪兽来监督
by the monster in you.
只能被你体内的
Only together can we defeat our demons
只有我们一起,才能够打败恶魔
and save our family.
拯救我们的家族
We put Vincent in the back of Josh's car.
我们把文森特放在了乔什的车后面
Is Aiden all right?
艾登没事吧
Mm, some ice and bourbon, he'll be fine.
来些冰块和波本酒,他就会好
How'd you know where to find us?
你怎么知道在哪找我们
I spent a lot of time tracking you when I was a wolf.
我还是狼的时候,花了很长之间追踪你
Call it animal instinct.
算是动物直觉吧
Jack.
杰克
Oh, Ollie used to give me so much hell for waiting on you.
为了等你,奥利曾经总是抱怨我
Oh, girls came and went, but I always knew
女生们来来去去,但我一直都知道
someday you'd come.
有一天你会出现
See, our parents had been so sure
我们的父母那么确定
that you and I could change things for the better.
你和我能够让一切变得更好
Jack, I think the girl that you were waiting on
杰克,我觉得你在等的人
was Andrea Labonair,
是安卓利亚?拉波瑟
mythic revolutionary.
神话般的革命者
You got Hayley Marshall,
你却等来了海莉?马歇尔
a knockedup tomboy with a bad attitude.
坏脾气的假小子,还怀了别人的孩子
You got dealt a crappy hand.
这不是你想要的
No. You're right.
不,你说得对
You're not the girl I waited for.
你不是我等的那个女人
You're better.
你更好
What is it?
怎么了
I spent the day with my father,
我和我父亲处了一天
my real father.
我的生父
Esther brought him back from the dead
埃斯特让他起死回生
believing he could convince me to renounce vampirism,
认为他可以说服我放弃做吸血鬼
and the thought of what I could be
想到如果我是由他抚养长大
had I been raised by him
现在的我会是什么样
I'd have been nurtured.
我会被好好养育
This was his.
这是他的
He knew about Hope...
他知道霍普
And I wanted to trust him.
我想要相信他
More than anything in the world, I wanted to,
胜过世上的一切,我想要相信他
but...
但是
Uh...I couldn't be sure,
我不能确定
and I would never forgive myself
如果因为我自私想要父亲
if something happened to her
而让她出了什么事
because of my selfish desire for a father.
我一定不会原谅自己
So I killed him.
所以我杀了他
Without hesitation, I killed him.
毫不犹豫,我杀了他
You killed him for Hope.
你为霍普杀了他
Whatever innocence remains we must protect at any cost.
就算我们的天真已所剩无几,我们仍要尽全力扞卫它
Sorry. We're closed.
抱歉,我们打烊了
That's too bad.
那真是太糟了
I hear you serve the best sazerac in town.
我听说你们这里有城里最棒的萨泽拉克酒
Camile, isn't it?
卡米尔,是吗
My sons have taken quite the liking to you.
我的儿子们似乎都很喜欢你呢
How do you feel?
你有什么感觉
The worst has passed...
最糟糕的都已经过去
Though I suspect the nightmares are far from over.
尽管我怀疑噩梦还不会结束
Well, gather your strength.
振作起来
After the message I sent mother tonight,
在我今晚给我母亲传达了信息后
I expect hellfire to rain down upon us imminently.
我希望地狱之火立刻降临到我们身上
We need to make a move before she strikes.
我们需要在她攻击前先动手
Actually, moves were made while you were sleeping.
实际上,在你还在睡梦里,我们就已经动手了
It's good to see you vertical.
很高兴看到你能下床了
Marcel and I each left a gift for you in the ballroom.
马塞尔和我在宴会厅给你准备了礼物
You're welcome.
不客气
Kidnapping.
绑架
It's a rather unpleasant way to begin a family reunion.
真是不愉快的家庭重聚啊
Well, wait until you see how we end it.
等着看我们如何结束吧

分享到