初代吸血鬼第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:针对格雷罗狼群的报复行动
日期:2017-04-08 09:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Once upon a time,
从前
there was a majestic king,
有个伟大的国王
who lived with his noble brother
他与高尚的哥哥
in a colorful kingdom where music and art were celebrated.
一同生活在充满音乐和艺术的多彩王国里
The king did not foresee having a child,
国王本以为自己不会有子嗣
but he lived in an enchanted land
但他生活在魔力之地
where all things were possible.
在这里一切皆有可能
In time, he was blessed with a beautiful baby daughter
不久后,他拥有了一个美丽的女儿
for whom he wished only peace and happiness.
他希望幸福和平安能永远伴随她
Still, the king had demons who pursued him.
可惜,许多恶魔对国王虎视眈眈
There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take
一只凶残的野兽试图
the kingdom for her own.
将王国占为己有
Armed with a pack of untamed creatures,
她带领手下的一群野蛮生物
She drove the other magical beings from the land,
将其他魔法生物驱离了这片土地
and there was a wicked sorceress with enchanted stones
还有一个拥有魔法石的邪恶女巫
that weakened the king on every full moon.
每次满月时让都国王变得虚弱
Seeing the shadow his enemies cast upon his home,
看着家园渐渐被敌人侵蚀
the king was driven to send his beloved princess away,
国王只好忍痛送走他珍爱的公主
convincing all who remained
让所有人都以为
that she was forever lost.
她已经永远离开
The king, in his sorrow, turned away from the world.
国王悲痛欲绝,渐渐与世隔绝
The castle closed its doors, and the kingdom fell.
城堡大门紧锁,王国就此没落
Some say that the only light that shines in the castle
有人说,城堡里唯一照应出
illuminates the shadow of the once mighty king
国王身影的灯光,只出现在
in the room meant for his child,
他为孩子准备的房间里
But as the ruthless beasts took rule
尽管无情野兽接管了
over the falling king's realm,
落魄国王的领土
little did they know that he and his brother
他们不知道国王与他的哥哥
would not rest until their enemies were vanquished...
会为消灭所有敌人誓死奋战
For they believed that one day
因为他们相信,终有一天
they would heal their kingdom and bring their princess home
他们能收复失落的王国,迎回公主
so that she might live happily ever after.
这样她才能永远幸福地生活下去
Authentic cast-iron columns.
真正的铸铁围栏,铸造厂
Authentic cast-iron columns.
真正的铸铁围栏
Look at that.
瞧瞧
The original bloomery forge
古老的锻铁炉
fueled by a charcoal furnace.
以煤为燃料
The modern elements blend very nicely indeed.
现代元素完美融合了进来
My foundation has aligned itself
我的基金会正在与
with the city's historical preservation society.
城市历史保护协会合作
We have a vested interest in...
我们有权利
seeing this building protected.
将这栋建筑保护起来
Place is a dump. The Guerrera family
这地方就是个垃圾场,格雷罗家族这么做
would be doing the city a favor.
是帮了这个城市大忙了
Well, unfortunately,
不幸的是
Under the preservation act of 1966,
1966年的遗迹保护法规定
we cannot allow the Guerreras to demolish
我们不能允许格雷罗家族摧毁
one of the city's original foundries,
这座城市初建的历史遗迹之一
even if it is for something as noble
就算是为了多么冠冕堂皇的理由
and distinguished
都不行
as a casino.
比如说,建赌场
So thank you, gentlemen,
感谢各位
And do give my best to Francesca.
代我向弗朗西斯卡问好
I suppose we shall have to call this your white period.
我想这应该算是你的"白色时期"吧
I'm missing a crucial color in my palette,
我缺了一种重要的颜色
that of my enemy's blood.
敌人鲜血的颜色
Well, I recommend a venetian red with a dash of rust.
你可以试试将威尼斯红与铜锈色调在一起
It's been months!
已经好几个月了
I've adhered to our plan
我一直遵守我们的计划
Sit and do nothing, sell our grief,
坐在这无所事事,装作悲痛欲绝
and now my child is safely away,
如今我的孩子已经安全离开这里
and another full moon is upon us,
下一个满月也即将来临
another night of pathetic weakness
另一个我被月光戒指盗去力量
as the moonlight rings steal my strength.
而软弱可悲的夜晚
The inertia is killing me.
我受不了继续毫无作为了
I need to act. I-I need
我要行动,我要...
I need to spill blood.
我要见敌人的血
Well, then you'll be pleased to know
那你一定会很高兴
that I've located the last of the 12 rings
我已经找到了最后12个
forged with your blood.
用你鲜血铸成的戒指
Then it's time.
那是时候了
And none too soon.
别这么急
I'm concerned about Hayley.
我担心海莉
She looks well enough.
她看起来没事
She looks no better than you, brother.
她看起来比你好不到哪去,弟弟
Now if the two of you would treat each other
如果你们能相互多些关心
as more than just passing acquaintances
而不只当对方是过客
She has you to help her.
她有你帮她就够了
Sadly...
可惜的是
Like the father of her child,
就像她孩子的父亲一样
she prefers to fight her demons alone.
她也宁愿独自对抗恶魔
What's the hurry?
这么急着去哪
I have to get back to campus,
我得赶回学校
meet my new advisor.
见我的新导师
Apparently the one I was supposed to have dropped dead.
我原来的导师突然去世了
Guy did triathlons yet couldn't climb a flight of stairs.
铁人三项都难不倒他,居然死在了楼梯上
Will I see you later?
晚点见吗
Marcel, you know the deal.
马塞尔,我们说好了的
No strings, no plans.
不谈感情,不想未来
I know, I know.
我知道
Just feeling nostalgic, I guess.
只是突然有些怀旧吧
You're not missing anything over there.
那里也没什么好怀念的
That bitch Francesca's got her werewolves on every corner,
如今贱人弗朗西斯卡的狼人爪牙四处遍布
and as usual, the humans in the known don't care
与以往一样,知情的人类毫不在意
as long as tourism money keeps rolling through.
只要有游客继续为他们提供可观收入就行
Yeah. Got to say, never thought I'd see
不得不说,我从没想过
the day the vampires were kicked out of the quarter.
会见到吸血鬼被逐出法属区的这一天
And I never thought I'd be sleeping with one,
我也没想过会与吸血鬼同床共枕
so I guess life is full of surprises.
所以说,生活总是充满了惊喜
How's Klaus?
克劳斯最近怎么样
Nobody knows.
没人知道
Not even you?
你都不知道吗
Not even me.
我都不知道
It doesn't make sense.
没道理啊
The wolves attacked him in his home,
那些狼人在他家袭击了他
took his town, probably killed his kid.
抢了他的地盘,可能还杀了他的孩子
Why hasn't he struck back?
他为什么还没有反击
He's in mourning.
他在哀悼
No, no. If anyone can mourn and murder
不对,如果说真有人能一边哀悼
at the same time, it's him.
一边杀人,那一定是他
Something's up.
他在谋划着什么
Just wish I knew what.
真希望我能知道是什么
I saw Davina.
我见过达维娜了
She's doing well.
她挺好的
She's back in high school.
她回高中读书了
She told her whole witch coven to shove it.
她让她那群女巫朋友离开
Good.
真好
Good girl.
好孩子
Maybe it's better.
也许这样更好些
Just move forward
让生活向前走
instead of holding on to things we can't change.
而非抓着我们无法改变的过去不松手
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe.
也许吧
Here you go, Davina.
给你,达维娜
Now sometime, you're gonna have to give me the lowdown
什么时候你一定得跟我老实交代
on why you're so hooked on ancient icelandic folk music.
你为什么就这么沉迷于古老的冰岛音乐
It's for someone else.
这是给别人的
I sure hope so.
我当然希望如此
Hey there, cutie.
你好啊,宝贝儿
Don't call me that.
别那样叫我
So I heard that you ditched your coven.
我听说你抛弃了那群女巫
That's too bad.
真遗憾
That other harvest girl Cassie,
那个叫凯西的收获祭中的女孩
she has been superhelpful
她对我们这些狼人的
to all us wolves.
帮助可是不小
She's making you moonlight rings, Oliver.
她在给你做月光戒指,奥利弗
I wouldn't call that helpful.
我觉得那不叫帮助
I'd call that an alliance.
那叫合作
Well, you can call it whatever you want.
你想怎么说都行
As long as we don't have to turn
只要不用再在
in the full moon anymore, it works for me...
满月变身,我就没意见
But look.
但是
I'd take off if I were you.
我要是你我现在就会跑掉了
Things are about to get a little ugly in here.
因为这儿要发生点小冲突了
Hey, y'all. Store's closed.
各位,商店打烊了
- What's going on? - No way!
怎么回事啊,不会吧
Get out now!
都立刻给我出去
Hey. What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's Joe Dalton, right?
你叫乔?道尔顿吧
You see, I've been studying up on this store.
我调查了一下这家商店
It's be a stable for the quarter for 90 years.
在法属区稳定经营了90年了吧
It was run by you, your daddy,
先后由你,你父亲
and then his daddy before him.
还有你父亲的父亲经营过
That's right.
没错
Yeah. You see, the thing is, Joe,
你看,问题是,乔
there just ain't many photos
似乎没有多少
of anyone in your family
你家里其他人的照片
but you.
只有你一个
Oliver, no!
奥利弗,不要
Stop! Stop it! Stop it!
住手住手
Joe, get out of here.
乔,快走
We have a deal, Cassie.
我们是有协议的,凯西
Witches don't get in our way
狼人杀死进入
when it comes to killing vampires
法属区的吸血鬼时,女巫不能对此
who enter the quarter.
横加干涉
Davina's not in our coven anymore.
达维娜不再是我们的一员了
The rules don't apply to her.
她就不再遵守这规矩了
Well, make them apply.
那就想办法让她遵守
Get everyone out of my face.
所有人都给我消失
They're here hovering all the time.
他们总是在这里晃悠
They're just doing their job.
这是他们的工作
Their job is to protect me
他们的工作是保护我不受
from Klaus Mikaelson,
克劳斯?迈克尔森的伤害
who by the way has not set foot outside his house
而他已经有几个月都没有
in months!
出过家门了
All this waiting, I'm losing my mind.
等的我都快疯掉了
Anyone who is not paid to protect me, go.
所有不是被雇来保护我的,走人
Get out!
出去
She's unraveling. Poor thing.
她在崩溃了,可怜的东西
Cracking under the pressure.
压力已经要击溃她了
I assume that was Elijah and Niklaus' goal all along.
我想那本来就是以利亚和尼克劳斯的计划
Say what you will, they are impressive strategists.
不管你怎么说,他们确实是非凡的策略家
Trait they inherited from you, dear mother.
那都是从您这儿遗传来的,亲爱的妈妈
I suppose they did, Finn.
我想是的,芬恩
Francesca Guerrera will be her own undoing.
弗朗西斯卡?格雷罗会毁了她自己
Let's see how impressive your brothers are
看看当你的兄弟们和我对决的时候
when they finally come up against me.
还能有多厉害
It never gets old for you guys, does it?
你们从来都干不烦这种事吗
Like a couple of dogs with a bone.
就像狗永远爱骨头
Tell Francesca I'm just trying to live a normal life.
告诉弗朗西斯卡我只想过上正常生活
See if you can get that through her thick canine skull.
看看你们能不能让她那顽固脑袋相信这点
Why do I bother?
我白费什么劲啊
Here. You're regular, extra sugar, right?
给你,你喜欢黑咖啡多加糖的对吧
Hello?
有人吗
Klaus?
克劳斯
Klaus?
克劳斯
Klaus, I know you're here somewhere.
克劳斯,我知道你在的
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
He doesn't wish to see you.
他不想见你
Ohh! Elijah.
以利亚
Where the hell did you come from?
你是从哪里冒出来的
I beg your pardon.
不好意思
Aren't you the one who is trespassing?
好像你才是不请自来的那个吧
He doesn't care much for conversation these days,
他最近都没心情和人聊天
and he certainly wouldn't care for the fact
也肯定也不在乎
that you put yourself in danger by coming here.
你不顾危险来到这里
I'm already in danger.
我早就身处险境了
I have Guerreras following me like it's a police state.
格雷罗家族像跟犯人一样跟着我
The city's being run by gangsters,
这个城市到了一帮匪徒手上
and you guys aren't doing anything about it.
你们都无动于衷吗
Marcel took them out a hundred years ago
马塞尔一百年前把他们赶了出去
without any of you.
没有靠你们任何人
Don't you think he might be up for lending you a hand?
难道你不认为他随时准备好助你们一臂之力吗
Thank you for coming, Camille.
谢谢你能来这里,卡米尔
I know your family is grieving,
我知道你们一家很悲痛
but I know you don't believe those rumors
但我知道你们不会相信那些谣言
that Marcel killed the baby.
说是马塞尔杀了孩子
So if you want help taking down the Guerreras,
所以如果想找人帮忙打倒格雷罗家族
you have a weapon across the river
河对岸的那位就是你的武器
just waiting to be fired.
就等你们开火
Use it.
好好使用
I like her spirit.
我欣赏她的志气
So do I.
我也是
Dude, come on. This is, like,
应该可以了吧,这已经是
the 20th group I've brought you.
我给你找的第二十拨人了
There's got to be a keeper in here somewhere.
这拨人里面至少有人值得留下吧
I'll be the judge of that.
这我说了算
I know you're all wondering how you got here.
我知道你们都很疑惑自己是怎么到了这里
Don't worry about that for now.
这个问题暂时放一边
Instead, I want you to think about your lives.
现在我想让你们想想你们的一生
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Remember when you were a kid
还记得你们小时候
and you felt like anything was possible,
你觉得一切皆有可能
and then you grew up,
随着渐渐长大
and things didn't turn out like you planned.
一切却没有按照你所计划地发展
But still there was that part inside of you that would dream.
但在你内心深处,你仍然梦想着
Maybe you wanted strength,
也许你渴望力量
maybe you wanted to be a part of something,
也许你想要成为比你
something bigger than yourselves.
更为强大的事物的一部分
Maybe you wanted to be a fighter,
也许你渴望成为战士
have something worth fighting for.
有值得为之一战的东西
Maybe some of you even wanted to live forever.
也许你们之中有人甚至想要永生
Well, you can have it, all of it,
这一切,你们都可以拥有
because that's what being a vampire's all about.
因为作为吸血鬼正是如此
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
What do you have to fear when you can do this?
当你能做到这样还有什么可畏惧的
I know.
我懂的
Pretty cool, right?
挺酷的,对吧
When you leave here, you'll forget this,
你们离开这里的时候,会忘记这一切
but somewhere deep down,
但你内心深处的某个角落
you'll know that the offer still exists to join me.
你知道我仍然欢迎你的加入
Be like me.
欢迎你成为和我一样的人
And only then will you find your way back here
只有在那时你才能想起回来这里的路
because you want it,
因为这是你自己想要的
because you need it.
是你所需要的
My money's on the rocker chick.
我赌那个摇滚小妞会回来
I wouldn't bet on it.
我可没把握
Be lucky to get one from that group.
那一组能出一个人就不错了
How can you tell?
你怎么看得出
They all seem tough.
他们看起来都很顽强
What are you looking for?
你到底在找什么样的人
I'm not looking for tough guys, Josh.
我要的不是硬骨头,乔什
I'm looking for warriors.
我要的是战士
What's the difference?
有什么区别吗
A warrior fights for what they believe in.
战士为信仰而战
A warrior fights for his family.
战士为家族而战
What do you think you're doing, Elijah?
你在干什么,以利亚
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
What is it, the third night this week?
怎么,这是这周第三次回来了
I don't need a caretaker.
我不需要监护员
Hybrids are invincible, right?
混血是战无不胜的,不是吗
What are you doing, Elijah?
你到底在干什么,以利亚
As we have discussed, our illusion needs to be flawless.
我们讨论过了,我们制造的假象必须完美无缺
Now months have passed.
已经过去几个月了
It's the appropriate time.
现在时机正合适
What's next on the appropriate list,
下一件合适的事是什么呢
Klaus and I hold our heads up high
我跟克劳斯昂首挺胸地宣布
and say we're ready to try again?
我们已经准备好再试一次吗
I understand that this is difficult for you.
我明白对你来说这不容易
What's difficult is knowing that
真正不容易的是
Francesca Guerrera is still breathing
明知弗朗西斯卡?格雷罗还活得好好的
after she was the one that plotted
是她和女巫一手策划
with the witches to kill my baby.
要来杀我的孩子
You will have your vengeance,
总有一天你能复仇
I promise you this.
我向你保证
Well, until then, this is my room,
到那时为止,这仍是我的房间
and I'll tell you when it's appropriate
什么时候清理是合适的
to clean it out.
由我决定
I don't know why you keep showing off.
你为什么总是要显摆
You know you can't hurt me.
明知道自己伤不了我
Oh, but the desire I have to do so.
我就是控制不了自己的欲望
I am Mikael,
我可是迈克尔
the vampire who hunts vampires.
猎杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼
You know thin human blood does little to sustain me.
稀薄的人血可不会使我满足
Feed.
喝吧
Stop.

I wish I could rip this from you
真希望可以把这东西扯开
and break that which binds me to you
打破我和你之间的束缚
and complete the task for which you resurrected me
然后完成你复活我的使命
Kill the bastard who calls himself my son.
杀了那个自称是我儿子的杂种
You can't take off the bracelet,
你无法取下这只手镯
and you can't kill Klaus,
你也杀不死克劳斯
not until I figure out
除非我想出
how to save my friends from dying, too.
如何能让我朋友免于一死的办法
I've studied their mother's spell book for weeks.
数周以来我一直在研读他们母亲的咒语书
I'm getting close.
我就快明白了
Once I unlink my friends from Klaus' sire line,
一旦我解除我的朋友对克劳斯的联系
I will unleash you to be the monster
我将释放你恶魔的本性
that you are so eager to be.
让你如愿以偿
Music to my ears, my little witch.
这话我爱听,我的小女巫
The wolves have the numbers.
狼人人数众多
Back in 1925, the Guerrera pack was may 100.
在1925年,格雷罗家族可能有一百个成员
We went Guerrilla warfare on their asses
我们对格雷罗家族穷追猛打
and wiped them out over a 4-day fight,
在一场历时四天的战斗中将他们赶尽杀绝
but we're not just talking about Guerreras now.
但我们现在不仅仅要讨论格雷罗家族的问题
They've had wolves coming in from packs all over.
他们有来自各个地方的狼群的加入
Well, we don't need to hit them all,
我们不必将他们赶尽杀绝
just the 12 with the rings
只需干掉十二只戴有戒指的狼人
that take me out very full moon.
这些戒指能让我在满月的时候行走自如
What, you want to find 12 rings?
什么,你想找到十二只戒指
Go out and chop off the hand of every wolf
砍掉每一只狼人的手
you find until you get what you want.
直到你找到你想要的东西
I mean, come on. You taught me that.
你懂的,还是你教我的
You and Elijah are stalling.
你和以利亚在拖时间
Why?
为什么
Because it's possible they're in possession
因为我怀疑他们拥有
of something very dangerous to us.
对我们十分不利的武器
Yeah. The stake that can kill you.
能杀死你们的木桩
It went missing
木桩不见了
the night I lost my child.
就在我失去孩子的那晚
So it's in play,
这一切都是有预谋的
and the thought of that makes me very nervous,
一想到这件事就让我毛骨悚然
especially on nights like tonight.
特别是在今晚这样的夜晚
Why would you tell me that?
为什么要告诉我这件事情
Depends.
这得看情况
Do you have it?
在你手里吗
Of course not.
当然没在
That kind of weapon does me no good.
这样的武器对我没有任何好处
You die, I die
你死,我也死
Along with every vampire we've ever sired.
我们认祖归忠的每一个吸血鬼都会死
Well, then perhaps, you'd like to help me get it back.
那么也许你很愿意帮我把它找回来
We attack the wolves tonight
等到今晚月圆之时
when the moon hits its apex.
我们就攻击狼人
They won't expect it while I'm weak.
他们根本想不到在我虚弱之时发动的攻击
Hey. Bad news or good news?
好消息还是坏消息
Klaus, Joe.
克劳斯,这是乔
Joe, Klaus.
乔,这是克劳斯
Now you want to talk Guerreras,
如果想谈论格雷罗家族
nobody fought harder back in 1925 than Joe here.
没有人能和1925年奋勇杀敌的乔相比
Fought so hard, he retired into retail.
奋战过后就退隐山林
Been keeping the peace ever since
一直维持本地的和平
and living right under their noses.
一直生活在他们的眼皮底下
Yeah. Well, good news is your order came in this morning.
好消息是我今早就收到了你的指令
The bad news, I got made.
坏消息是我被揭穿了
Your friend Davina saved my ass,
你的朋友达维娜救了我一命
but what's done is done,
但木已成舟
so pour me a drink, play me a song
给我倒杯酒,放点音乐
because it's gonna be my last.
也许这将是我最后一次如此享受
Joe, don't be dramatic.
乔,别这样悲天悯人
Just head out of town till things blow over.
先出城避避风声
No way. I don't run from Guerreras.
不行,我才不怕格雷罗家族
You don't leave, you won't have to.
你不用离开,也没必要离开
They'll sniff you out in a day.
一天之内他们就会闻出你的位置
You let them come hunt me down
你让他们杀我试试
because I've had a good ride.
因为我跑的很快
How would you like to get back in the fight, Joe?
乔,你想不想重回战斗
So what do you have in mind?
你有什么计划
I've been thinking about this whole thing the wrong way.
整件事情我一直都想错了方向
Guerrera pack loves to hunt.
格雷罗家族热衷于猎杀吸血鬼
They're primal, alphas.
他们是原始的阿尔法战士
I gave you my reason
我给你们讲了
for not making a move these past few months.
过去几个月按兵不动的理由
What, pray tell, is theirs?
请告诉我,为什么他们没有动静
They don't have the stake.
因为木桩没有在他们手里
Well, then who the hell does?
那木桩到底在谁手里
Tonight, it doesn't matter.
今晚,在谁手上都无所谓
Because tonight
因为今晚
we're going on a wolf hunt.
我们要猎杀狼人
We have the Guerreras where we want them,
我们将格雷罗家族引诱到了理想的位置
we have them waiting, we have them worried,
我们让他们等待,让他们焦虑
and now we know they're an army
现在我们知道他们是一支
with no defenses against an original.
没有任何能力抵抗始祖吸血鬼的军队
We don't know that for certain.
这个我们可不敢肯定
I'm willing to gamble.
我宁愿放手一搏
It's too risky.
太冒险了
The stake didn't just disappear.
木桩不可能无缘无故消失
Someone has it.
一定在某人手里
One enemy at a time.
一次消灭一个敌人
In the end, we'll slay them all.
到最后,我们定能将他们全部消灭
Tonight, we just have to plant the right seeds,
今晚,我们只需播下正确的种子
and for that, we need help.
因此我们需要帮助
You know, I am starting to think
我开始觉得
that you have a death wish.
你想找死
Look. I just want to get my stuff
听着,我只想拿回我的东西
and get out of town.
然后从此离开这儿
And why would we let you do that?
为什么我要允许你这样做呢
Because I got information
因为我有情报
that could be very useful to Francesca Guerrera.
这可能对弗朗西斯卡?格雷罗家族十分重要
We're taking the 12 original rings.
我们谈论的可是十二只始祖戒指
Now 4 of them sit on the hands of the Guerrera brothers,
现在有四只戒指在格雷罗家族的兄弟手中
One on Oliver, one on Francesca,
一个在奥利弗那儿,一个在弗朗西斯卡那
3 with her home security detail,
3个在她的安保队伍手上
and the rest scattered amongst her lackeys.
其他的则分散在她的侍从手上
Now each ring is distinguishable by its setting
每个戒指都很容易辨认
Gauche like those that wear them.
和佩戴它们的人一样笨拙
Klaus thinks you have the white oak stake.
克劳斯认为你有白橡木桩
But we don't.
但我们没有
That doesn't matter
那不重要
because if they think you have it
如果他们认为你有
it means they don't know where it is.
那就意味着他们也不知道它在哪
Do a spell.
施咒
Find it now.
现在就找到它
If they believe they can get their hands on the stake,
如果他们认为他们能够得到木桩
they will come for it when I am weak.
他们会在我虚弱时来找它
Each ring we retrieve will strengthen me,
我们找回的每一只戒指都能让我更加强大
but I will still be at a disadvantage.
但我仍会处在不利的地位
Ergo any hope of our success
因此,我们成功的每一线希望
depends entirely upon our working together.
完全取决于我们的共同合作
The two of you can no longer afford to retreat
你们俩再也不能被退避到
to separate corners.
不同的角落
This is our fight.
这是我们的战斗
Are you ready for battle, Hayley?
你准备好作战了吗,海莉
Just promise me that Francesca
你保证,让弗朗西斯卡
doesn't come out of this alive.
再也不能活着逃走
Her head will be delivered to you on a silver platter,
她的脑袋,我会拱手相让
little wolf.
小狼女
I'll deal with the last piece of the puzzle.
我去解决拼图的最后一块
L'arme filium.
(咒语)
Pa kenbe ex oculus.
(咒语)
Indi
(咒语)
It's no good. I can't find it.
不行,我找不到
It must be cloaked.
一定是被隐匿了
I'd love to know by whom.
我很想知道是谁干的
I'm afraid you'll have to tell us
恐怕这次,你得
the whole story this time,
告诉我们完整的故事了
not just enough to keep yourself alive.
而不只是那一段能确保你不被杀的部分
Francesca, I told you that
弗朗西斯卡,我告诉你了
And I'm telling you
现在我告诉你
give me something I don't already know,
告诉我一些我不知道的事情
or you die right now.
否则你现在就得死
Spill, and you walk out that door.
说出来,你就能活着走出这扇门
Who has the white oak stake?
白橡木桩在谁手里
Rumor has it
传说
it landed in the hands of the priest.
落在了神父手里
It's not enough I can't even go on a walk.
我都不能出去走走
Now you have to do this?
现在你还要这么做
You know how to stop this.
你知道如何阻止这情况
Where's the stake?
木桩在哪
Fine. Whatever.
好吧,随便了
What do I care?
我有什么在乎的
This is not even my fight.
这都不是我的战斗
There.

That's where you'll find what you want.
你们能在那里找到想找的
Now all you need is my uncle's key.
现在你们只需要我叔叔的钥匙
And where's that?
那在哪呢
Hiding in plain sight, genius.
就在眼前,天才们
Klaus will be at his lowest strength
接下来的几小时,克劳斯的能力
for the next few hours.
最为虚弱
Once you retrieve the white oak stake,
一旦你重新得到白橡木桩
be ready to use it.
准备好利用它
You take a group to the compound
你带一队人去营地
and subdue him while he's still weak.
趁他虚弱制服他
What about Elijah and Hayley?
以利亚和海莉呢
There's no way they leave his side tonight.
今晚他们不可能会离开他身边
Elijah can be weakened by your bites.
你们的咬伤会让以利亚变得虚弱
As for Hayley,
至于海莉
whoever rips out her heart gets a bonus.
谁能扯掉她的心脏就会得到奖励
And where will you be?
你要在哪
Here, where it's safe.
这里,安全的地方
They're vampires.
他们是吸血鬼
They can't get into the house
他们没有邀请
without an invitation.
是不能进来的
So we risk our lives while you hide?
所以我们冒着生命危险而你却躲着
I am the top dog.
我是头儿
Your job is to ensure the battle doesn't come to me.
你们的职责就是确保战斗不会波及到我
Start from the corners.
从角落开始
Work the room from the outside in.
从外侧向内侧找
Look what we have here.
看看这里遇到了谁
I know your boss wanted to buy this place,
我知道你们老板想买下这地方
but I've been stockpiling wolfs bane for months,
但我已经囤了好几个月的狼毒了
and I just really needed a place to store it.
我真的很需要个地方存储呢
Get back! Get back!
出去,出去
I'm gonna need that.
我需要这个
Good evening.
晚上好
Have I mentioned that I've had a rotten couple of months?
我有没有提过,这几个月我过得真是糟糕呢
You think you're strong because of that ring you wear?
你觉得因为你戴的戒指你才变得强大
You're nothing. We were strong.
你一无是处,我们曾强大
We were part of a pack,
我们曾是一个族群
and you ruined it.
而你毁了一切
If I see you with one of these again,
如果我再看到你戴着这些戒指
I will kill you myself.
我会亲手杀了你
It's fine.
没关系
He can't come in.
他进不来
Can't I?
是吗
Don't bluff me.
不用吓唬我
You can't win.
你赢不了的
You mobsters all suffer from such hubris.
你们这群罪犯真是自大狂妄
Do you know al capone thought himself invincible back in his day,
艾尔?卡彭,黑帮教父, 1899年-1947年,你知道艾尔?卡彭在那时候也以为自己是无敌的吗
and in the end,
而最终
he was sentenced to the wretched filth
他因为自己的哪样罪行
of Alcatraz for which of his atrocities?
被送去恶魔岛监狱服刑
Anyone?
有谁知道吗
A failure to pay his taxes.
是因为逃税
I suppose the devil's in the details, isn't it?
我想骇人之处总是在细节部份,不是吗
My, my, you have a beautiful home here.
你的家真漂亮
I was so pleased when the city
我很高兴,城市
took my suggestion to protect its heritage status
接受了我的建议,保护城市遗产
and invoke eminent domain.
使用土地征用权
So I suppose that means
所以我想那就意味着
this house now belongs to the public,
这房子现在属于公众
and as such, anyone can enter...
因此,任何人都可以不受邀请
without invitation.
就进去
I'm still not at full strength.
我还没有恢复全部的力量
Which of the rings are unaccounted for?
还有哪些戒指下落不明
Only one.
只有一个
I must say the brothers fought valiantly
我得说格雷罗小姐逃走前
before Miss Guerrera escaped.
兄弟们都奋勇战斗
You let her get away.
你让她逃走了
Not exactly.
也不是
Marcel.
马塞尔
They got Joe.
他们抓住了乔
Joe knew what he was getting himself into.
乔早就知道自己会面临何种境遇
So what? "Hey. Come on. Join our team.
那要怎样, "来吧,加入我们
Your reward will be your death"?
你的奖励就是死亡"
Here's what you got to understand.
你得明白
Vamps like Joe,
像乔一样的吸血鬼
they know what it feels like to be in the battle
他们知道在战斗中是怎样的
and what it is to sit on the sidelines.
以及作为旁观者是怎样的
Joe sat it out for a long time,
乔袖手旁观已经很久了
but when the fight came to him, he got back in
但当战争波及到他,他又加入
because he'd rather die on his feet than live on his knees.
因为他光荣战死也不愿下跪祈求而生
That's a warrior.
这才是勇士
But what are we fighting for?
但我们为什么战斗呢
MeI'm fighting for my home,
我是为我的家而战斗
for the dignity of the vampires who were run out of there.
为被驱逐离开那里的吸血鬼的尊严而战
The question is what are you fighting for?
问题是,你为何而战
That's the problem.
这就是问题
I have no idea.
我不知道
Look. The werewolves took over the quarter.
听着,狼人占据了法属区
We beat them back today,
我们今天打败他们
they'll fight us back tomorrow.
明天他们就会来挑战我们
It's nuts!
太荒谬了
And all for a few measly blocks of real estate?
这都是为了一些少得可怜的房产吗
I was born here in a time far more shameful than now,
我出生在比现在要不道德得多的时候
and even then, this city was worth fighting for.
即使那时,这座城市也值得我们去争取
My blood runs through the gutters of this city
我的血液流淌在这城市之中
along with the blood of my closest friends,
还有我最亲密的朋友的血液也是
and, yeah, Klaus and I fought side by side
是的,克劳斯和我肩并肩共同
against the Guerreras, but, you know, before long,
对抗格雷罗家族,但是,你知道不久后
he's gonna want to be king of the wolves.
他会想要成为狼人的王
His blood runs deep here, too.
他的血液也在这里扎根
You hear that?
你听到了吗
That is the first, last, and only album
那是第一张,最后一张,也是唯一一张
that my friend Thierry Vanchure ever made.
我的朋友蒂埃里?范舒所制作的专辑
It could have only been made here.
只能在这里制作
We're not fighting for real estate.
我们不是为了房产而战
We're fighting for the soul of this city.
我们是为了城市的灵魂而战
Hello?
有人吗
Hi. I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is weird.
这很奇怪
I just kind of found my way here.
我刚刚找到这里来
Hayley, Hayley! Hayley, please.
海莉,海莉,海莉
I killed her.
我杀了她
Francesca looked me in the eye
弗朗西斯卡盯着我的眼睛
and begged me for her life as I tore her apart...
在我将她撕碎时求我宽恕她的生命
But I don't feel better.
但我感觉并没有好转
I don't feel peace. I don't feel anything!
我感觉不到平和,我什么都感觉不到
It's perfectly natural given what you've experienced.
鉴于你所经历过的事情,这很正常
Nothing about what I am, Elijah, is natural.
对于我来说,以利亚,没有什么是正常的
As a hybrid, you will begin to experience feelings
作为混血儿,你将会开始经历一段
with a greater intensity.
感情都被放大的时期
It will take time to master control.
需要一段时间才能够学会控制
I don't want to live like this, Elijah.
我不想这样活着,以利亚
I hate it.
我憎恨如此
When I was living with the crescents in the bayou,
当我和新月族住在河口时
I finally understood thethe purity
我终于明白了,作为血统纯正的
of being a wolf, the nobility.
狼族,是高贵的
I killed 8 wolves tonight
今晚在我去找弗朗西斯卡前
before I got to Francesca,
我杀死了8个狼人
8 of my own people.
8个我的同类
What's noble about that?
这怎么高贵了
I acted no better than a
我的表现,不比
Than a vampire.
吸血鬼好
Everything has changed,
一切都改变了
and not just for me.
不只是我
I saw the way you looked at me before,
我看过你以前看我的眼神
and I see the way that you look at me now.
我看着你现在看着我的眼神
I was a mother, and now I'm a monster.
我曾是个母亲,现在我只是个怪物
Things are different now.
现在一切都不一样了
You can't tell me that they're not.
你不能跟我说没有
Hayley.
海莉
This sucks.
真糟糕
No trades today.
今天不开张
I mean, worse for you of course.
当然对你来说更糟糕
Guy had the market cornered
这家伙垄断了
on the ancient icelandic folk scene.
古冰岛民俗音乐
Those weren't for me.
不是我要的
I'm Kaleb.
我叫卡莱布
Davina.
达维娜
Cool name.
名字好帅
Terrible taste in music.
音乐品味太差
You obviously need me.
你显然需要我
Could you not just take a sledgehammer to them?
你就不能直接拿个大锤砸吗
These were forged by a witch, brother,
这些都是女巫制造的,弟弟
and as such, only the elements of water and fire can destroy them.
因此,只有水和火才能摧毁它们
I'd have thought this would bring you greater pleasure.
我想过这会让你无比愉快
As would I.
我会
This was my fault,
这是我的错
all of it.
全都是
If had just accepted Hayley's pregnancy
如果我接受海莉怀孕的事实
instead of playing king.
而不是要做国王
I should have listened to you.
我本该听你的话
Instead, my greed and my envy robbed me of my daughter.
然而我的贪婪和嫉妒将我的女儿从我身边夺走
My actions led to the release of a weapon
我的举动导致那个不仅能杀死我
that can kill not just me but you.
还能杀死你的武器出现
A thousand years
一千年
I've survived your attempts to destroy me, brother.
你每次尝试摧毁我,我都活了下来,弟弟
I imagine I can survive this.
我想这次我也可以
You chase my redemption
你一直想要救赎我
like a man rolling a stone up an endless mountain.
就像一个滚着石头爬上无止境的山的人
Well, no mountain is endless, brother.
没有山是无止境的,弟弟
Some are just steeper than others.
只是有些比其他更加陡峭
And as much as I would like to be the one
虽然此刻我非常想要
to comfort Hayley in this moment,
去安慰海莉
I believe that only you can understand her grief.
但我认为只有你能明白她的痛苦
We lost our child.
我们失去了我们的孩子
I mean, what could I possibly say to ease her pain?
我能说点什么才可能免去她的痛苦
Whatever she needs to hear.
说她需要听的
Do you think things will be better in the quarter now?
你觉得现在法属区一切都会更好吗
No, but it as nice fighting with Klaus for a change.
不,但和克劳斯一切为了改变而战斗真好
I'm sorry about Joe.
乔的事情我很遗憾
Guy was brave.
他很勇敢
So were you.
你也是
Doesn't matter.
不重要
This has to stop, Marcel, us.
我们之间,该停止了,马塞尔
The deeper I'm in it with you,
我和你陷入得越深
the deeper I'm into everything,
我对一切就陷入得越深
and I have to get my certification,
我得拿到我的证书
I have to help human people with their human problems,
我得帮助人类解决他们人类的问题
and I can't do that if I keep letting myself get pulled back in.
如果我一直让自己反复陷进来我就做不到
I'm sorry. This has to end.
抱歉,必须结束了
It will get better.
会变好的
When?
什么时候
I'm immortal now.
我现在永生不死了
If I can't get through today,
如果我不能熬过今天
how am I supposed to get through forever?
我要如何熬过永远
You know, over the years,
你知道,多年来
I've had my share of friends, enemies,
我拥有过朋友,敌人
lovers, losses, and triumphs.
爱人,失败和胜利
With time, they all begin to run together,
随时间的推移,一起离开了
but you will find
但你会发现
the real moments are vibrant.
当下时刻是充满生气的
The rest just fades away.
其他的则都会消逝
Your pain will fade.
你的痛苦会消逝
Not until I can hold my baby in my arms again.
直到我再怀抱着我的孩子才会消逝
And so you shall.
你会的
But in order to do that,
但为了能做到这一点
we need to regain control of the city.
我们得收回对城市的控制
Now we worked separately once to unite those wolves.
现在我们曾经各自将狼人联合起来
We can work together to do it again.
现在我们可以联手再次做到
They don't need to be our enemies.
他们不必成为我们的敌人
After ambushing them,
在伏击了他们之后
they're not gonna want to be our friends, Klaus.
他们不会想要成为我们的朋友的,克劳斯
You waged a just war on those who would harm your child.
你和想要伤害你孩子的人进行正义之战
Not only will they respect you.
他们不仅会尊敬你
They will answer to you.
他们会顺从你
Why would they do that now?
他们现在为什么要这么做
Because you're their queen.
因为你是他们的皇后
What about all our other enemies?
那我们其他的敌人呢
The witches don't stop plotting even after they're dead.
女巫即使死了也不会停止他们的阴谋诡计
We defeated my mother and her witches
我们打败过我的母亲和她的女巫们
because we stood united.
因为我们团结一致
That is how we will face all our enemies...
我们也要这样面对所有的敌人
As a family.
作为一家人
Mr. Griffith? Cami.
葛里菲兹先生吗,我是卡米
I can't thank you enough for sponsoring my supervised residency.
真的非常感谢你赞助我的监督住院实习
Please. Um, call me Vincent.
请叫我文森特
Did she buy it?
她信了吗
Entirely. The humans are weak.
完全相信,人类很虚弱
Their bodies are so strange.
他们的身体好奇怪
I've forgotten what it feels like to be this vulnerable.
我都快忘了如此易受伤害是什么感觉了
At least you're not stuck in the body of a teenager.
至少你不是困在青少年的体内
Well, I love my body, mother.
我喜欢我的身体,妈妈
I'm pretty sure Davina Claire does, too.
我确信达维娜?克莱尔也很喜欢
Don't be puerile. We have work to do.
别这么孩子气,我们还有事要做
Your brothers did me a favor by killing Francesca.
你的兄弟们杀了弗朗西斯卡帮了我的大忙
Now I will control the witches and the werewolves.
现在我要控制女巫和狼人
With the vampires in exile,
吸血鬼被驱逐
we can begin to take root in our new home.
我们就可以开始在我们的新家扎根了
Finn, Kol,
芬恩,科尔
let's get to work.
我们开始干活吧
We have a family reunion to plan.
我们要好好计划家族重聚呢

分享到