美国恐怖故事第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 拉娜逃出疗养院
日期:2017-03-31 08:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Mr. Goodman?
古德曼先生
Mr. Goodman was my father, alev hashalom.
古德曼先生是我父亲,愿他安息
Please call me Sam.
叫我山姆就行
I am sorry we have to meet like this,
很抱歉我们得这么见面
but confidentiality is the heart and soul of my work.
但我工作的重点就是保密
Yes, uh, Mother Claudia explained all that to me.
我懂,克劳迪娅嬷嬷都跟我说过了
She's the only one who knows I'm here.
只有她知道我来这里
I'd like to keep it that way.
我也不想多事
The monsignor, he thinks I've lost my mind,
大主教认为我疯了
but I haven't.
但我没有
I, um... I trust my instincts.
我...我相信自己的直觉
Instincts are everything.
直觉就是一切
We ignore them at our peril.
无视它就要自负后果
Do I...pay you for this?
我用不用...付你钱
No, no, no, no. I don't do this for money.
不不,我做这个不是为了钱
It's more of a calling.
这是我的使命
Did you lose someone?
你失去过哪位亲友吗
Everyone. Is that for me?
全部,那是给我的吗
Please sit.
请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
He goes by the name Arden,
他用的是奥尔顿这个名字
but I believe his real name may be Gruper.
但我觉得他的真名也许叫高帕
He may have been an SS doctor.
他可能曾是一名纳粹党卫军医生
I mean, there's hardly anything at all in there.
我是说,那里面几乎什么也没有
Um, just a home address, and even that may be a lie.
只有一个家庭住址,也许也是假的
It probably is a lie, all of it.
也许就是假的,全都是假的
What do you mean?
什么意思
Have you heard of Operation Paperclip?
你听说过"回形针行动"吗
After the war, the joint intelligence objectives agency
战后,联合情报目标局
actively recruited the best nazi scientists. To get around
雇佣了最好的纳粹科学家们
Truman's express orders to exclude nazi supporters,
为了规避杜鲁门排除纳粹支持者的特别命令
they created false biographies for these men.
他们为那些人造了假身份
Forgive the question,
请原谅我的提问
but have you ever seen him without a shirt on?
他没穿上衣的时候你见过吗
Me? Oh, no, no, never.
我? 没有,从来没有过
SS have a tattoo of their blood type here.
纳粹党卫军成员会在这里纹上他们的血型
It's how they were easily identified
这也是解放后他们可以很容易地
by the allied forces after the liberation.
被盟军认出来的原因
Do I need to look for it?
我要不要去找找
No, no, no.
不要,不要
In fact, don't do anything until I've completed my work.
在我完成我的工作前,你什么都不要做
If he is who you suspect,
如果他真是你怀疑的那个人
the last thing you want to do is corner him.
你最不该做的事,就是逼他
Dr. Arden?
奥尔顿医生
Stop. You leave him there. Where's Sister Jude?
站住,别管他,裘德修女呢
I have to speak to her right away.
我要立刻跟她谈谈
This man is a monster.
这个人是个魔鬼
You should see what he's got in his office.
你该看看他的办公室里有什么
Go, Sister.
去吧,修女
I've waited so many years for this.
为了这一刻我等了这么多年
I can wait a few more minutes.
多等几分钟也没关系
Drop the gun, or I'll blow your goddamn head off.
放下枪,不然我就把你的脑袋打爆
You put up a bit of a fight, I hear.
我听说你挑起了一场争斗
You had to be sedated.
你得冷静点
Where did you get the gun, Anne?
你是从哪儿拿到那把枪的,安妮
I took it off one of those detectives.
从一个警探身上偷的
And it's a good thing I did.
幸亏我拿了枪
He would've killed me.
不然早被他杀了
Dr. Arden? Gruper.
奥尔顿医生吗,高帕
Hans Gruper, I told you. He's a nazi.
汉斯·高帕,我跟你说过,他是个纳粹党
The thing in his lab, did you see it?
你看到他办公室里的东西了吗
What thing? Tell me, what do you think you saw?
什么东西,告诉我你看到了什么
Oh, god. He got rid of it before anyone could see.
天哪,他早就处理掉了
Dr. Arden was in no condition to do any such thing.
奥尔顿医生没法处理掉什么
When I arrived, he was being rushed to the hospital.
我到的时候,他正被火速送往医院
Good. I hope he dies.
很好,希望他去死
Now, come on, wake up. He's not going to die.
好了,清醒过来,他不会死的
He'll be back here and soon.
他很快就会回来
Maybe with the police, maybe with the monsignor.
也许和警察一起,也许和大主教一起
You could end up on his operating table,
你也许会死在他的手术台上
and I out on the street, so before that happens,
而我会落魄街头,所以在这之前
I want you to tell me what you think you saw.
赶紧告诉我你看到了什么
Go and look.
你自己去看
We did look.
我们去看过了
Now, Frank says you claimed to have seen
弗兰克说,你声称看到了
some sort of creature that was alive.
某种活物
Maybe it escaped on its own.
也许它自己逃了
I doubt that, Sister.
我很怀疑,修女
It had no legs.
那东西没有腿
Sister Jude?
裘德修女
Can't you see I'm busy?
你没看到我很忙吗
There's a man in your office.
你办公室里来了个男人
What man?
什么男人
Did he say what he wanted?
他说来干什么了吗
His wife.
找他妻子
Her name is Charlotte.
她叫夏洛特
Charlotte Brown is her married name.
夏洛特·布朗是她婚后的名字
She was born Charlotte Cohen.
她以前叫夏洛特·科恩
That's our son, David.
这是我们的儿子,大卫
He's a sweet little boy,
他是个可爱的小男孩
but he has the colic.
但是他患有腹绞痛
He cries five, six times a night.
一晚上要哭醒五六次
Nothing we can do to comfort him.
我们对他的痛苦束手无策
It's enough to make anyone a little cuckoo,
这足以逼疯任何人
especially a woman as highstrung as Charlotte.
尤其是像夏洛特这样精神高度紧张的女人
Cuckoo.
逼疯
Highstrung.
高度紧张
How about worldclass actress?
不如说是世界级的女演员
She was very convincing,
她扮演安妮·弗兰克
playing Anne Frank.
可真有说服力
That's how it all started.
这一切就是这样开始的
She read the diary,
她看了那本日记
and when she was eight months pregnant,
在她怀胎八月之时
we drove down to Boston to see a production of Anne Frank.
我们驾车去波士顿看关于安妮·弗兰克的演出
Just sort of hit her in some personal way when she saw the play.
当她看了演出,某些情绪被触动了
I would say that people sometimes
人们有时候确实
remark that she resembled Anne Frank.
说她很像安妮·弗兰克
They were the same age.
她们年龄相仿
So, the tattoo on her arm...
那她手臂上的纹身...
Charlotte?
夏洛特
What the hell are you doing?
你他妈在干什么
And all of this happened after a night in the theater?
这一切都是从剧院回来才开始的吗
No. It all started after we had the baby.
不,是孩子出生后开始的
She couldn't sleep because of the crying.
她因为孩子的哭声难以入眠
She said it made her feel powerless.
她说这声音使她倍感无力
She began to turn a deaf ear,
她开始对孩子置若罔闻
and then she began leaving the house
还出门去图书馆
and going to a library to read about Auschwitz.
查阅奥斯威辛的资料
It's almost like she wanted to relive it.
就好像她想体验一次那种生活
That she somehow could change the outcome.
这样她就能改变历史
She'd go on about these babies
她没完没了地说着
who were gassed and tortured,
被毒杀虐待的婴儿
and I'd ask her,
然后我问她
"what about your own baby, Charlotte?"
"那你自己的孩子怎么办,夏洛特"
He doesn't want me. He wants you.
他不需要我,他要的是你
He wants his mother.
他需要母亲
I keep telling you, I can't help it!
我一直在跟你说,我忍不住
He's not the one who needs me.
需要我的并不是他
She'd come home with bags
她会大包小包地
full of old newspapers, art supplies.
把旧报纸和艺术用品带回家
She'd disappear into the den
她把自己关在小房间
to work on her projects.
埋首于她的"伟大事业"
Sounds to me like a classic case of postpartum psychosis.
在我听来像是产后抑郁症的经典案例啊
How long have you been standing there, Dr. Buttinski?
你在这站多久了,金点子医生
Long enough to make a pretty good diagnosis.
久到足够做出全面的诊断了
The obsession, the manic behavior,
强迫观念,狂躁行为
the disconnection from her baby.
与她的孩子断绝关系
My wife isn't a psychotic.
我妻子不是精神病
She's a very emotional person.
她是个非常情绪化的人
She needs to come home.
她需要回家
I think that's dangerous.
我觉得这么做很危险
Did you hear what he said?
你听到他说的了吗
The man wants his wife at home.
这个男人想要他的妻子回家
They made me change my clothes, Sister Jude.
他们让我换了衣服,裘德修女
Why do I have to wear this uncomfortable dress?
为什么非要我穿这条不舒服的裙子
I don't care for it anymore.
我都不在乎这些了
It'll help make the transition easier.
这样送你回家会容易些
You're letting me go? Charlotte?
你要放我走,夏洛特
My God, Charlotte.
天啊,夏洛特
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
My name is Anne.
我叫安妮
Charlotte, it's time to come home.
夏洛特,该回家了
Stay away from me.
离我远点
My name is Anne Frank.
我的名字叫安妮·弗兰克
I'm a death camp survivor.
我是死亡集中营的幸存者
You're my wife and the mother of our baby.
你是我的妻子,我们孩子的母亲
Now, please stop this and come home with me.
别这样,跟我回家
No! You don't know me.
不,你不认识我
Sister Jude, you have to help me.
裘德修女,你得帮帮我
I'm helping you, Charlotte.
我是在帮你,夏洛特
I'm trying to reunite you with your family.
我在帮你与家人重聚
What about Gruper? His crimes against humanity?
那高帕怎么办,他反人道的罪行呢
No, no, go home.
不,不,回家去
Go home.
回家吧
It can't be.
怎么可能
David needs you.
大卫需要你
My baby?
我的孩子
I need you.
我也需要你
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Okay? You'll see.
你会没事的
You're making a mistake.
你做错了
Forget about it, doctor.
忘了这事吧,医生
It's none of our concern anymore.
跟我们没关系了
Kit Walker is my concern.
基特·沃克跟我有关
What's this barbaric rumor I hear about sterilization?
那个关于阉割的野蛮谣言是不是真的
It's not a rumor. You're not a doctor.
那不是谣言,你不是医生
You have no right to authorize medical procedures without their consent.
未经他们同意你无权进行手术
Are you afraid?
你害怕吗
No.
不怕
I don't believe you.
我不信
Alma and I always wanted kids.
我和艾尔玛一直想要个孩子
We always talked about having two or three.
我们总是讨论要两个还是三个
Always tomorrow.
总是明天再说
And now there will be no tomorrow.
如今已经没有明天了
For either of us.
我们都没有了
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I got us into this mess.
出这事都怪我
No. I don't regret what we did.
不,我不后悔
There's no one to blame except Sister Jude.
这全都是裘德修女的错
I think she's the devil.
我觉得她就是魔鬼
Now?
现在吗
Yes.
是的
If you hurry, you might be able to have supper.
如果你快点的话,还可以赶上晚饭
Supper?
晚饭?
I thought you were taking me for the operation.
你们不是要给动我手术吗
No, Kit.
不,基特
Sister Jude changed her mind.
裘德修女改变主意了
She said you showed signs of true redemption.
她说你有自我救赎的迹象
You're being released from solitary.
你的禁闭解除了
What about Grace?
那格蕾丝呢
Oh, I haven't forgotten about her.
我可没有忘记她
I can't believe you'll hear me say this,
真不敢相信你会听到这番话
but I actually miss the food from the kitchen.
但我真的想念厨房的食物了
Oh, you won't be eating tonight.
你今晚不能进食
No food for 12 hours before the procedure.
手术前12小时要空腹
You said Sister Jude changed her mind.
你说裘德修女改变主意了
For Kit. Rest up, dear.
只限于基特,好好休息,亲爱的
You're going under the knife in the morning.
你明早就要动刀了
You'll need your strength.
你要鼓足勇气
No. No, you can't do that!
不,不,你不能那么做
Let me out!
放我出去
Come back! Let me out!
回来,放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out! Someone!
放我出去,来人啊
We're leaving right after dinner.
我们晚饭过后就走
Meet me by the front staircase at 6:00.
六点钟在前楼梯见
Is this real?
这是真的吗
Don't be late.
别迟到了
Kit. I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
基特,抱歉久等
Doc, you got to help Grace.
医生,你得帮帮格蕾丝
Jude's going to sterilize her.
裘德要给她做绝育手术
It's not right.
这不可以
Grace isn't my patient, Kit.
格蕾丝不是我的病人,基特
You are.
你才是
So, why don't we just concentrate on you...
所以我们还是先聊聊你的事吧
And then I'll see what I can do for Grace.
然后再看看我怎么帮格蕾丝
Deal?
说好了
Have you given thought to what we discussed last time?
你还记得我们上次的谈话内容吗
You want me to say I killed Alma and those other ladies.
你让我承认杀害艾尔玛和其他女性
Only if you believe it's true.
你要相信这是真的
You need to give yourself permission to remember.
你要逼着自己回忆起来
I think one way to do that is to hear it in your own words.
我想唯一的方法是聆听你自己的声音
I want you to describe what you think happened.
我要你描述下你脑中的想法
Then I'll play it back for you
然后我会回放给你
So you can hear it in your own voice,
这样你就能亲耳听
with your own ears.
自己的声音复述的事件
And if I do that,
如果我这么做
you're going to tell the courts,
你就会出庭为我作证
that I should... that I should stay here,
证明我应该待在这儿
and II won't go to the chair?
就不用上电椅了,是吗
Yes. That is the bargain.
是的,这就是交易价码
But I need to feel you're sincere.
但你要拿出诚意来
My name is Kit Walker.
我叫基特·沃克
And I murdered my wife.
我杀了我的妻子
Don't fight it.
别挣扎
It'll only make it worse.
不然会更痛苦
Who is it?
是谁
What are you? My name is Alma.
你是谁,我叫艾尔玛
Can you take down a message for Mr. Goodman?
你能给古德曼先生带个口信吗
Goodman. Tell him...
古德曼,告诉他
It was all a mistake and that he should just go back home.
这是个误会,他可以直接回家了
I gave him the wrong information.
我给他提供的资料是错误的
No, the wrong information.
不,错误的资料
Thanks.
谢谢
What information was that?
什么资料啊
It's not important.
这无关紧要
It sounded to me as if there was some
在我听来,你的肚子里藏着
juicy little tidbit stuck in your craw.
一些新鲜多汁的小秘密
Oh, come on, Sister, spit it up.
修女,来吧,一吐为快吧
You'll feel better. How's your leg?
你会感觉好些,你的腿怎么样了
Please.
拜托
Let's dispense with the small talk, shall we?
我们还是免去无聊的寒暄吧
You and I both know that, during my absence,
我们心里都很清楚,趁我不在
you finally got a chance to stick your nose in my lab.
你终于把你的触角伸进了我的实验室
A patient made a complaint.
一个病人投诉了你
I was obliged to follow up.
我有责任跟进调查
And?
然后呢
It wasn't all that interesting.
没那么有趣
I see.
我懂了
Do you mind?
不介意我坐下吧
You should probably know
你应该知道
that I plan on pressing charges.
我打算对我的遭遇提起诉讼
To what end?
何必呢
She's a confused young woman.
她只是一个神经错乱的年轻女人
No, not her.
不,不是她
You. On your watch,
是你,在你的看守下
that crazy bitch got a hold of a loaded gun,
那个疯婊子拿到了一把上了膛的枪
and you sent her home without so much as a slap on the wrist.
而你却没有任何处罚,就让她回家了
Your ineptitude is staggering.
你有重大的失职之错
Dr. Arden...
奥尔顿医生
I know, in the past,
我知道,以前
you and I have had our differences,
我们之间存在很大分歧
And you're certainly entitled to a...
当然在这儿,你理应享有
a sense of safety here.
人身安全的保障
I hope, perhaps you and I can start afresh.
我希望,我们也许可以重新开始
Is that your idea of an apology?
这就是你的道歉吗
Is that what you're looking for an apology?
这不就是你想要的吗,我给你道歉
No.

I'd prefer you grovel.
我想要你摇尾乞怜
I think I'm entitled to it.
我应得的
Perhaps if you prostrated yourself on the floor
也许你可以跪在地板上
and begged my forgiveness.
乞求我的原谅
No?
不愿意吗
Barring that, I have no other option
若不然,我只好别无选择
but to call the Monsignor and demand your dismissal.
给主教打电话要求解雇你
You're through here, Sister.
修女,你要滚蛋了
And you know it.
你知道吧
Let me do that.
让我来吧
Sister!
修女
I didn't hear you. Now, now.
我没听见你过来,没事
It's all right, Arthur.
没关系,亚瑟
You've nothing to be ashamed of.
没什么可害羞的
All the nuns here have had some training as nurses. Sit.
这儿所有的修女都接受过护理培训,坐下
I've been meaning to speak to you.
我的话太不合适了
I wanted to apologize for my behavior
我为我在暴风雨之夜的行为
the night of the storm.
向你道歉
It was... untoward.
太糟糕了
What do you say we chalk it up
把那件事情
to the barometric pressure and never speak of it again?
当屁一样放掉,再也别提了吧
I know what you did, Sister.
修女,我知道你做了什么
Thank you for protecting me.
谢谢你保护我
Protecting us.
是保护我们
Even though I don't fully understand your work,
虽然我不完全理解你的工作
I feel I've been an important part of it.
但我知道我是其中重要的一环
And so you have, my cherub.
你的确是,我的小天使
You'll be free to continue that work
一旦裘德修女被解雇
once Sister Jude has been turned out.
你就可以继续你的研究
The Monsignor will put you in charge,
主教会让你负责这里
and you'll need a strong right hand.
你会需要一个有力的副手
Someone you can trust.
一个你信任的人
I trust you...
我相信你
completely.
绝对的信任
And I'm very impressed
你真是让我大开眼界
that you managed to get her out
竟然能全凭一人之力
and into the woods all on your own.
将她拖到树林去
You'd be surprised.
你会大吃一惊
She weighed very little.
她其实非常轻
Mikey Curtis, no monkey business!
米奇·柯蒂斯,别捣蛋
Peggy Cartwright, what on earth is the matter?
佩吉·卡特莱特,到底怎么回事
There's a monster!
那边有只怪物
Look what the cat dragged in.
看看是谁又被抓回来了
That didn't take very long now, did it?
这才过了多久啊
Stay away from me.
离我远点
Not so tough without your gun.
没了枪就变成软柿子了
You didn't give it much of a chance.
你并没有尽力
I have to go to work. I'm afraid to leave her alone.
我得上班,我不敢把她一个人留在家里
It's a period of adjustment.
总得有一段适应的过程
I mean, you said yourself, a baby needs its mother.
孩子需要母亲,这话是你自己说的
A normal mother, yes! Charlotte's not normal!
一个正常的母亲,但夏洛特不正常
She's worse.
她的情况更糟了
At least before, she could tune out the crying.
至少以前,她只是对孩子的哭声不闻不问
Charlotte?
夏洛特
Do you want to hold your baby?
你想抱抱孩子吗
Yes, darling, why don't I do that?!
是啊,亲爱的,为什么不呢
Hey, stop!
停下
Are you insane?!
你疯了吗
I thought if I brought her home, she spent time with us,
我原以为只要带她回家了,和我们在一起
she'd remember who she was, see how much we need her.
她就能想起自己是谁,明白我们有多需要她
Please, Sister.
求您了,修女
You have to take her. I can't handle her.
请您接收她吧,我控制不了她
Isn't there some family that could stay with her?
难道就没什么亲戚朋友能帮忙照看她吗
She needs professional help, the care of a good doctor.
她需要的是专业的治疗,只有医生才能帮她
Like the doctor that came in here and diagnosed her.
就像那天进来诊断她的那位医生
He seemed to understand what she needed.
他好像知道她需要什么
Dr. Thredson?
史莱森医生吗
You're welcome to consult with him if that's what you want.
你要想咨询他意见的话,尽管去吧
Frank?
弗兰克
Find Dr. Thredson.
去找史莱森医生
Send him here.
请他过来一趟
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
What's the plan? How should we do this?
计划是什么,我们该怎么做
We walk up the door.
从大门出去
We walk straight to my car.
然后径直走去开车
Do you understand?
明白了吗
What do you mean? How can we pass the guard?
什么意思,怎么过守卫那关
Like I said, walk.
照我说的做,径直向前走
Night, Jimmy.
晚安,吉米
Dr. Thredson!
史莱森医生
Excuse me. What were you...?
不好意思,您是...
Dr. Arden?
奥尔顿医生
That's right.
是我
Oh, God. You're the...
天啊,您就是
you're the man my wife shot.
被我妻子开枪打伤的人
Thank you for not pressing charges.
多谢您没有起诉她
She doesn't know what she was doing.
她对自己的所作所为一无所知
She's out of her mind.
她疯了
Yes, I'm aware of that, Mr. Brown.
我很清楚,布朗先生
But you needn't worry.
但你无需担心
I see no reason for punitive action.
我觉得并不需要采取惩戒性的措施
Not when there's a far more humane remedy at hand.
尤其是现在已经有了更人道的治疗方法
As a matter of fact, we could do it tonight.
实际上,我们今晚就可以开始治疗
Then she'll be home by tomorrow, a new woman.
那她明天就能回家了,仿若新生
Dr. Thredson!
史莱森医生
Dr. Thredson, Sister Jude is asking for you.
史莱森医生,裘德修女找您
Anne Frank, or whoever she is,
那个自称安妮·弗兰克的女人
her husband brought her back.
她丈夫又把她送回来了
I don't work here anymore, Frank.
我不在这里工作了,弗兰克
As a matter of fact, I never did.
事实上,我从来就不是这里的一份子
You can tell her I said that.
就把原话转告给她吧
Are you sure that this is safe?
你能保证手术的安全性吗
Not only safe, but highly effective.
不仅安全,而且极为有效
In my hands, the transorbital lobotomy
经眼框额叶切除术在我手上
has become as routine as...
已经变得
filling a cavity.
和补牙一样普通了
Holy apostle, saint jude, faithful servant
至圣宗徒,圣犹达,你是上帝之忠仆
And friend of jesus, the patron of hopeless cases
基督之挚友,无助人之庇护
and things almost despaired of,
无望事之保佑
Pray for me, who am so miserable.
请为我这可悲之人祷告吧
Make use, I implore thee, of the particular privilege
请求您,施恩惠于我
that is accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help
天佑于您,早日赐我可见之帮助
where help was almost despaired of.
因我已全不见希望
Um, bad news. We searched everywhere.
坏消息,我们都找遍了
Lana Winters is nowhere to be found.
拉娜·温特斯不见了
I'm certain she's off grounds, Sister.
我肯定她已经逃走了,修女
You know, when I was a child,
我小时候
I'd come home after school to an empty house.
放学回家总是空无一人
My father had flown the coop,
我爸爸抛妻弃女跑了
and my mother worked as a maid in a hotel.
我妈妈是一家酒店的女仆
It was lonely,
我很孤独
so I brought in a baby squirrel I'd found,
当时我找到一只小松鼠
and kept him in a shoebox.
就把它养在鞋盒里
And then, one day, when I came home,
后来有一天,我回到家里
he looked sickly.
它看起来病怏怏的
He was dead already, but I didn't know that.
其实它早就死了,但我并不知道
I'd forgotten to...
我好多天...
feed him for a couple days.
都没给他喂食
So I took him out of the box and I laid him on the table
所以我把它从鞋盒里取出来,放在桌上
and I prayed my heart out
虔诚地祈祷了
for several hours.
好几个小时
And when my mother came home and found us,
然后我妈妈回到家发现了我们
she screamed bloody murder.
她大声尖叫
She picked him up and threw him in the garbage.
捡起松鼠扔进了垃圾箱
She worked hard, my mother.
我妈妈,她工作很努力
She was exhausted, and she couldn't have known how cruel that was.
她筋疲力尽了,全然不知那样做有多残忍
But I cried and cried, saying,
我哭个不停,说着
"God didn't answer my prayers!"
"上帝没有回应我的祈祷"
I remember...
我记得...
my mother was pouring herself a whiskey;
我妈妈给自己倒了一杯威士忌
The martin family cure for everything.
医治家庭悲剧的万能解药
She looked at me and laughed.
她看着我笑道
"God always answers our prayers, Judy. "
上帝总会回应我们的祈祷,裘德"
"It's just rarely... "
只是结果...
the answer we're looking for."
并不尽如人意罢了"
It's over for me, Frank.
都怪我,弗兰克
My goose is cooked.
我完了
I certainly hope you're not blaming yourself.
我当然希望你不要自责
Men are never gonna accept a woman taking charge,
男人永远接受不了女人掌权
especially not a woman as strong as you are.
尤其是像你这样坚强的女人
In my opinion, you never really had a chance.
在我看来,你本来就没机会的
What's your poison, sweetheart?
想喝什么,美女
Make yourself at home.
请不要拘礼
Dr. Thredson? Oliver.
史莱森医生,叫我奥利弗
I really appreciate everything you've done, but...
我真的很感谢你所做的一切,但是...
I think I want to go to my house.
我想回自己家
Lana, once they discover you missing,
拉娜,一旦他们发现你失踪了
the first place they'll look is there.
首先就会去搜查你家
You're much safer here at least for the night.
你在这更加安全,请至少今晚待在这
First thing in the morning, we go to the police.
明早第一件事,就是去警察局
I already have an appointment set up with Detective Spears.
我已经和斯皮尔斯探员约好了
I trust him implicitly.
我绝对信任他
We present the evidence,
到时候我们呈交证据
together we shut down Briarcliff.
然后一起关掉荆棘崖疯人院
Relax. That place is behind you.
放松点,你已经不在疯人院了
Please, come in. Have a seat.
进来,请坐
You've had an incredibly stressful day.
你今天备受煎熬
I'm going to prescribe a little something to take the edge off.
我要给你开些东西,好让你放轻松
II don't want any medicine.
我不想再服药了
A big, delicious glass of wine.
一大杯香醇的美酒
Well, that doesn't sound half bad.
这倒是个好主意
White or red?
白酒还是红酒
Red.
红酒
No calls.
不要打电话
I was trying to get a hold of my friend Lois
我想联系我的朋友洛伊丝
she might have heard something about Wendy.
她也许知道温迪的情况
Lana, you have to realize
拉娜,你得明白
that I am at risk as well here.
我也身处险境
I broke you out of a mental institution.
我带你逃出精神病院
I can't afford to let anyone know where you are.
我不能让任何人知道你的下落
Not until we go public tomorrow.
直到明天我们把真相公诸于众
You're gonna write about this.
你会报道这件事
You're gonna win a Pulitzer Prize.
你会获得普利策奖
I just know it, Lana.
我知道的,拉娜
You are the person to tell my story.
你就是那个讲述我故事的人
Your story?
你的故事
Here's to taking down Briarcliff.
为扳倒荆棘崖干杯
Hear, hear.
没错
Mint?
要薄荷吗
Boy...
天啊
That wine, um, went straight to my head.
那杯酒,直接上头了
Would you mind if I used your restroom?
介意我去下洗手间吗
Sure.
请便
It's right down the hall.
穿过大厅就是
Thank you.
谢谢
I think I made a wrong turn.
看来我是走错路了
I see you found my little...
我看你是发现了我的小...
hobby.
嗜好
You make furniture?
你在做家俱
Lamps mainly.
大部分都是灯
I make the shades myself.
我自己做灯罩
Really?
是吗
What kind of material do you use?
你用的是什么材料
Skin.
人皮
Grace?
格蕾丝
When'd you get...
你什么时候...
Oh, god.
上帝啊
Hey, we need a doctor!
快叫医生来
Those bastards I can't believe they actually did it.
那帮禽兽,没想到他们居然真的这么做了
Dr. Thredson, he promised me this wasn't going to happen.
史莱森医生向我保证你不会有事的
Kit Walker, you're under arrest for the murder of Donna Burton,
基特·沃克,你因涉嫌谋杀堂娜·波顿
Alison Riedel and Alma Walker.
艾利森·瑞戴尔和艾尔玛·沃克而被捕
Wait. Where's Thredson?
等等,史莱森在哪儿
You guys need to talk to Dr. Thredson.
你们需要跟史莱森医生谈一下
No, we don't. It's a mistake.
不,我们不需要,你们搞错了
We got his evaluation and your taped confession.
我们有他给的评估报告和你的认罪录音
Let's go. No, he didn't do it.
走吧,不,那不是他做的
She's alive.
她还活着
What? Everything you said is true.
你说什么,你说的都是真的
For Christ sakes, let me talk to her!
看在上帝的份上,让我跟她说句话
I saw her!
我见过她
Alma's alive.
艾尔玛还活着
I saw her!
我见过她
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Wendy.
温迪
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
Wendy...
温迪
Wendy.
温迪
Wendy!
温迪
She's been on ice for a while.
她被冻了有一阵子了
I was hoping she'd be a little more pliable
我希望你来的时候
by the time you came to.
她不会太硬梆梆
What's happening?
怎么回事
What did you do to her?!
你都对她做了什么
Kept her fresh.
让她不腐烂
Normally, by now, I would've...
通常,到这个时候,我已经...
removed the skin.
把皮都剥下来了
And head.
还有头
No, we need to keep her around
可是,为了达到我们的目的
a little longer for our purposes.
还需要把她保存得久一点
We're going to continue our therapy now, Lana.
我们现在要继续进行对你的治疗,拉娜
You can begin...
你可以从...
by kissing her cold lips.
亲吻她冰冷的双唇开始
Don't worry.
不用怕
She won't bite.
她不会咬你的
I took her teeth.
我拔掉了她的牙齿
Shh.

If we could consider each other
如果我们能互相体谅
A neighbor, a friend or a brother
和邻居,和朋友或者和兄弟姐妹
It could be a wonderful, wonderful world
这世界将会多美好,多美好
It could be a wonderful world
这世界将会多美好
If each little kid could have fresh milk each day
如果孩子们天天都能喝到鲜奶
If each working man had enough time to play
如果工作的人都有时间去玩乐
If each homeless soul had a good place to stay
如果无家可归的人都有地方落脚
It could be a wonderful world
这世界将会多美好
If we could consider each other...
如果我们能互相体谅
Honey, I'm home!
亲爱的,我回来了
What are you kids up to?
你们两个宝贝儿今天都干什么了
We're just cleaning up down here.
我们刚才在收拾房间
It could be a wonderful, wonderful world
这世界将会多美好,多美好
It could be a wonderful world
这世界将会多美好
I smelled something yummy in the kitchen.
我闻到厨房里香气四溢
Pot roast.
是炖肉
With carrots, potatoes and onions.
加了胡萝卜,马铃薯还有洋葱
Well, I'm gonna make a martini.
那我去倒一杯马提尼酒
Don't be silly I can make that for you.
别傻了,还是我来吧
I can clean up down here tomorrow.
这里明天再收拾也行
Is that trash?
这些是垃圾吗
I can take this. That would be swell.
我拿去扔掉,那太好了
You seem happy, sweetheart.
你看起来很幸福,宝贝儿
Are you as happy as you look?
是发自内心吗
I've never been happier.
我从来没这么幸福过
It could be a wonderful world
这世界将会多美好
If we could consider each other
如果我们能互相体谅
A neighbor, a friend or a brother
和邻居,和朋友或者和兄弟姐妹
It could be a wonderful, wonderful world
这世界将会多美好,多美好
It could be a wonderful world
这世界将会多美好
It could be a wonderful, wonderful world
这世界将会多美好,多美好
It could be, it could be
这世界将会,这世界将会
It could be a wonderful world
这世界将会多美好

分享到