美国恐怖故事第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第12集 艾尔玛杀死格蕾丝
日期:2017-04-07 08:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy'll be there in a minute.
爸爸马上就来
Spring is officially here.
春天终于来了
The baby asparagus are out.
春笋都已经破土了
You know, I think we should put in corn this year.
我觉得今年我们应该种玉米
It'd be great for the kids.
对孩子们来讲也是好事
They could play hide and seek
他们可以在玉米地里
in the corn patch.
玩捉迷藏
We could make a scarecrow.
我们还可以做个稻草人
Mommy?
妈妈
Julia!
茱莉亚
Hey, Thomas, what are you...?
托马斯,你在干啥
Um, Grace, can you save the... the toilet paper?
格蕾丝,你能不能救救那些手纸
Earth to Grace?
神游外太空呢
Does this look like the doctor?
画的像不像那个医生
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Hey, let's make a big building.
咱们来盖个大高楼吧
Daddy's home! How's my two rug rats?
爸爸回来啦,我的两个小淘气呢
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
It was good.
还不错
This march is gonna be amazing!
这次的游行一定会很棒
These people are really inspiring.
那些人太振奋人心了
They're so organized, and there's lots
他们很有组织性
of professors and college grads.
有很多教授和大学生
You wouldn't believe
你根本无法想象
the great people out there fighting the good fight.
有这么多优秀的人在为正义而奋斗
Two toddlers at the march. Sounds like hell to me.
让两个小孩去参加游行,听着就害怕
So we'll stick 'em in their strollers!
可以让他们坐在儿童车里
We're gonna march all the way from Roxbury
我们要以一家人的身份
to the Boston Common as a family,
从罗克斯伯一直游行到波士顿市区
and there'll be thousands of people just like us.
有很多跟我们一样的人
Back me up here, Grace!
帮我说句话啊,格蕾丝
I can stay here with them.
我可以留下来照顾他们
Do you think those pictures might be too much for the kids?
你觉不觉得把那些画给孩子们看不太合适
Come here, little guy.
过来吧,小家伙
Come here.
到这来
I will say this, Grace.
我这么说吧,格蕾丝
You're really talented.
你真的很有才华
I must be losing my touch.
我挑不起你的兴趣了么
No, you still got it.
你很能挑我兴趣的
What, is this about Grace?
那是什么,因为格蕾丝吗
In the last few weeks,
这几周来
everything she draws is aliens and the abduction.
她总是画些外星人和绑架的事
She's obsessed it's all she ever talks about.
她都入迷了,脑子里全是这些
Something you never talk about at all.
而你却只字不提
Everybody processes things differently.
每个人处理事情的方式都不同
Grace is just trying to work through
格蕾丝只是用自己的方式
what they did to her in her own way.
努力接受她所遭受的一切
No. She's dwelling on the past
才不是,她沉湎于过去
because she's unhappy in the present.
因为她对现状不满意
You need to spend more time with her.
你需要多花时间陪陪她
We're not on a schedule, Alma.
这又不是排日程,艾尔玛
I'm not punching a time clock.
又不是为了完成什么任务
We're just trying to do what comes natural.
感情的事要自然而然,水到渠成
She needs you, Kit.
她需要你,基特
Go to her.
去陪她吧
You're up late.
你还没睡啊
Had to get it down on paper
我得在忘记之前
before it disappears from my head.
赶紧把它画下来
Is this how you remember it?
这跟你印象中一样吗
I guess so.
我想是的
I'm not doing it for me.
我不是为了自己
It's for our children, Kit.
是为了我们的孩子,基特
They need to know where they came from.
他们需要知道自己来自哪里
Alma's worried.
艾尔玛很担心你
She wants to forget the past.
她想忘记过去
But those are not the memories I'm scared of.
但我所惧怕的并非这段记忆
Memories of that black night.
而是那个黑暗夜晚的回忆
Those feelings, when I lost control of myself.
那些完全失控的感觉
That's what makes me afraid.
那才是我所惧怕的
You're a different person now.
你现在和以前不一样了
Kit?
基特
Kit?! Kit?!
基特,基特
Kit, it's them! They've come for us!
基特,是他们,他们来找我们了
Don't let them take us. Help me with the babies!
别让他们抓住我们,跟我去看看孩子
Shit! You got it?
该死,你搞的定吗
Yeah. Come on out!
可以,快出来
Those bastards!
这帮混蛋
I know who tried to burn down my house.
我知道是谁放的火
It was Billy and his friends. Billy Marshall.
是比利和他的狐朋狗友,比利·马修
I thought you said you were inside when it happened.
你不是说案发时你在屋里吗
Did you see him?
你看见他了
Not exactly,
没看见
but it was his truck.
但那是他的卡车
There are lots of trucks, Mr. Walker.
这里有很多卡车,沃克先生
I know he did it.
我知道就是他干的
If you don't arrest him,
如果你不把他抓起来
I'm going to do whatever it takes to protect my family.
我就得采取一切手段保护我家人
I heard about your family.
我听说了你的家人
You're the father of two children.
你是两个孩子的父亲
One Caucasian, one Negro.
一个是白种,一个是黑种
What does that got to do with anything?
这跟今晚的事有什么关系
You know polygamy is illegal
你知道一夫多妻制
in the state of Massachusetts.
在马萨诸塞州是违法的
Police are going to be no help.
警察不会帮我们了
Where's Alma?
艾尔玛呢
She's crying in her room.
在她房间里哭呢
She thought it was the creatures coming back for her.
她以为是那些外星生物来抓她了
She's inconsolable.
她崩溃了
You okay?
你还好么
I'm strong, remember?
我很坚强的,记得么
I better go to her.
我最好去看看她
That's what I was thinking. Go.
我也是这么想的,去吧
Oui! Good!
没错,真棒
Don't worry about it.
不用你管
Okay. Okay.
好了,好了
All right.
没事了
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Is it because Kit has been spending more time with me?
是因为基特最近陪我的时间比较多么
That was my idea, remember?
是我让他去的,记得么
Ever since those boys attacked us...
自从那帮男生烧了咱家房子...
I don't care about those boys.
我说的不是那些男生
So it's me. I'm done with the alien talk.
所以就是我的问题,我不想再讨论外星人了
It was the worst thing that ever happened to me,
那是我这辈子最糟的经历
and you act like it was a religious experience.
你却表现得像是一场奇幻旅程
Because it was. Alma...
因为本来就是,艾尔玛
They brought me back to life.
他们让我复活了
They gave us these amazing children.
他们给了我们如此可爱的孩子
How can you not be grateful? Grateful?!
你怎能对此毫不感激,感激
They snatched me from this house,
他们把我从这房子里抓走
stripped me down, threw me on a metal slab
剥光我,把我扔在一块金属板上
and stuck metal probes inside of me.
把金属探测器插进我体内
Hey, this is good.
这样很好
You need to talk about it.
你需要把一切说出来
Maybe together, we can understand what it meant.
也许我们的记忆拼在一起,就能知道它们的目的
It meant nothing, Grace!
它们没有目的,格蕾丝
It was senseless cruelty.
它们无情又残酷
They were like little boys plucking wings off a butterfly.
就像是小男孩摘掉蝴蝶翅膀一样残忍
No, I don't believe that for a second.
不,我完全不相信
They're so far ahead of us.
他们比我们先进太多
These children are our living proof.
这些孩子是活生生的证据
Some day, they'll come back for them.
总有一天,它们会为了孩子们回来的
No. Listen, Grace. I don't want them to come back.
不,听着,格蕾丝,我不想它们回来
And these children have nothing to do with them.
这些孩子与他们无关
If you do anything to try and call them back here...
如果你敢做任何事把他们招回来...
Of course they'll come back... for Kit.
他们一定会回来的,为了基特
They chose him because
他们选择他
his mind is so open,
因为他思想开放
because he has incredible empathy for every living thing.
他对所有的生物都可以产生共鸣
Do not talk to me about Kit.
别和我谈论基特
I married him, remember?
我嫁给他了,记得不
Before all of this madness, we lived together
在这些疯狂的事情发生以前
in this house, as husband and wife.
我们是夫妻,住在这间房里
You really think your life was so much better before?
你真的觉得之前的生活比现在好吗
Before my husband brought home an axe murderer? Yes.
在我老公带回来个刽子手以前吗,是的
They locked you away for a reason, Grace.
他们把你关起来是有原因的,格蕾丝
Well, at least I wasn't the one locking myself away.
至少我没封闭我自己的世界
Is this the way you want Julia to grow up?
你想要茱莉亚这样长大吗
Ashamed of who she is?
为自己的身份感到耻辱
Grace, I am so sorry.
格蕾丝,真的很抱歉
I've never done that before.
我以前从没这么做过
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Let's have a family meeting.
来开个家庭会议吧
I'm done. No more meetings.
我受够了,没有任何家庭会议了
Mommy?
妈妈
Grace?
格蕾丝
Do you ever sleep?
你一直没睡吗
Not if I can help it.
没完成之前我不想睡
I've spent my whole life asleep and locked away.
过去的生命我都在沉睡,封闭自我
So much time already wasted.
浪费了那么多时间
I won't waste another moment.
我不会再浪费时间了
I understand.
我懂的
I know you do.
我知道你懂我
I love you, Kit.
我爱你,基特
And Alma.
以及艾尔玛
And our sweet, beautiful miracle babies.
以及我们可爱美丽的,天赐的孩子们
Our life here has been more precious
我们的生活比我过去想象的
than I could have dreamed.
更加珍贵美好
But something's changed.
但有些东西变了
I won't live in fear and isolation.
我不想生活在恐惧和孤独中
Not anymore.
再也不想了
Not again.
再也不要了
The future is coming, Kit,
无论如何,基特
no matter what.
未来近在眼前了
We can't hide from it.
我们不能逃避掩盖它
We have to engage with it.
我们要去适应它
We have to embrace it.
我们要拥抱迎接未来
Locked doors and shuttered windows won't keep it out.
紧闭门窗缩在窝里,并不能阻止它的到来
Alma needs to understand that.
艾尔玛得明白这道理
We have to open...
我们必须张开...
Alma!
艾尔玛
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Alma!
艾尔玛
What have you done?! She wanted to bring them back into our home!
你做了什么,她想把那些怪物召回来
I couldn't let her.
我不能让她这么做
We have to... we have to hide.
我们得,我们得藏起来
We have to hide. Kit, we have to hide.
我们得藏起来,基特,必须藏起来
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy'll be there in a minute.
爸爸马上就来
Your move, boss.
该你了,老大
We interrupt this program to bring you
我们中断节目,现在为您播放
an emergency broadcast from President Johnson.
约翰逊总统的紧急广播
Snake eyes.
两点
Gum Drop Mountain is mine, chickens.
口香糖山是我的了,小子们
America is shocked and saddened
美国人民今晚为马丁·路德·金博士
by the brutal slaying tonight
被残酷杀害的事实
of Dr. Martin Luther King.
感到震惊悲痛
If you want to get through Peppermint Stick Forest,
如果你想到达薄荷棍森林
you got to go through me.
你就得经过我的地儿
I ask every citizen
我呼吁所有公民
to reject the blind violence...
拒绝盲目的暴力行为
Percy! Knock it off!
珀西,放弃吧
His lithium levels are way too high.
他的锂水平太高了
Dr. Miller should check them, okay?
米勒医生应该检测下,对吧
I pray that his family...
我祈祷他的家人
can find comfort in the memory
可以在他为这片土地
of all he tried to do for the land...
所做的贡献中找到安慰
Martha.
玛莎
Your move.
该你了
Jude.
裘德
May I have a word, please?
能和你谈谈吗,拜托了
Do you hear something?
你听到什么了吗
He couldn't mean me.
他说的肯定不是我
Jude is dead.
裘德已经死了
I was renamed...
我被重新命名为
what was it?
什么来着
Betty Drake.
贝蒂·德瑞克
Yeah, Betty Drake.
对,贝蒂·德瑞克
Please, Jude, don't be childish.
拜托了,裘德,别这么幼稚
Childish?
幼稚
Hell, I'm the queen of Candy Land.
我现在是糖果岛的女王了
A short audience, Your Majesty.
就简单的接见我下吧,陛下
You're leaving Briarcliff?
你要离开荆棘崖了
But you're not leaving the Church.
但你没有离开教会
On the contrary.
正相反
I've been appointed Cardinal.
我被提拔为红衣主教了
Of New York.
管辖纽约
Well, good for you.
那不错啊
You had a dream, you made it come true.
你有个梦想,并实现了它
You should also know that
我得告诉你
the Church is relinquishing ownership of Briarcliff.
教会放弃了荆棘崖的所有权
We've donated it to the state.
我们把它献给了国家
They'll use it as an overflow facility.
他们会把它建成一个溢流设施
Jude...
裘德
I cannot leave here knowing I've left you behind to rot.
我不能就这么离开,让你在这自生自灭
I'm arranging for your release.
我会安排你的释放
I'm gonna get you out.
我会把你带出去
The cruelty ends here.
这儿的残酷生活结束了
The cruelest thing of all, Timothy,
蒂莫西,世界上最残酷的事就是
is false hope.
让人徒生希望
I promise.
我保证
I will make you a believer, Jude.
我会使你成为信徒的,裘德
It's your move, boss.
该你了,老大
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Me and my girls just got transferred in from County.
我和我的姐妹们刚从县里转移到这儿
I didn't call for you.
我没有召唤你啊
What? I need an appointment to see Your Highness?
什么,我还需要请示才能来见您吗,殿下
Get her. Royalty.
听见了吧,人家可是皇室
Queen bee, or so I hear.
我听说你是这里的蜂后
You don't belong here.
你不属于这里
Yeah, that's what I told the judge.
是啊,我也是这么跟法官说的
He disagreed.
但他可不这么认为
Hell...
该死的
most of my socalled victims
我那些所谓的受害者,大部分都靠
were living off government checks anyway spongers.
政府支票为生,一群寄生虫
They'd spend their dole on liquor and gambling
在我连租金都还没见到时
before I'd ever see a rent check.
他们就把救济金花在了饮酒赌博上了
I thought I was doing the taxpayer a service.
我认为我是做纳税人的服务
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
My reputation precedes me.
我名声在外
Good.
很好
Then you know how things are going to go around here.
那你就该知道这里该怎么办了吧
You get one chance to be part of this with me.
你有机会能和我合作
What?
什么
I hear you're the gal to talk to
据说如果想搞清楚这里的状况
when it comes to the way things run around here.
就该找你聊聊
You can either rule this roost with me,
你是和我一起管理这个鬼地方
or just be one more dumb cluck.
还是让这里再多一个傻瓜
Think it over.
好好想想吧
Storm clouds are gathering, Pepper.
乌云正在聚集,小胡椒
I can see them coming on the horizon.
我看见它们即将来临
I hope the monsignor
我希望主教大人能够
is true to his promise and acts quickly.
快些兑现他的承诺
You know you can't put stock into his promises, Jude.
你不能全指着他的承诺,裘德
No, you're being too harsh.
你也太蛮不讲理了
I saw something in his eyes.
我在他眼里看到了希望
There's nothing there.
他的眼里什么都没有
More souls to take care of.
又是一些需要照顾的灵魂
God help us all.
帮帮我们吧,上帝
I'll say a prayer for your mother's
我会为你母亲祈祷
speedy recovery, Jorge.
赶紧好起来,乔治
Yeah, but you should pray too.
你也应该祈祷
Thanks, Betty, I'll do that.
谢了,贝蒂,我会的
Lights out in ten minutes.
十分钟后熄灯
Hello, gorgeous.
你好啊,美女
I'm on top.
我睡上铺
What's she doing here? She's your new roommate.
她在这儿做什么,她是你的新室友
Everyone doubles up, Betty.
所有人都是两人间,贝蒂
No!

No.
不要
I don't know what song was playing in your head,
我不知道你脑子里在打什么算盘
but I don't want you here.
但我不想看到你
I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
You lose something, honey?
你掉了些东西吧,亲爱的
Yeah. My cigarettes.
我的香烟
You took them.
原来是你拿走了
Everything in this cell belongs to me.
这间房的所有东西都属于我
That includes you.
包括你
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Why now?
为什么现在来
I'm so close to getting out.
我马上就要出去了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Everyone knows there's only one way out of Briarcliff,
大家都知道离开荆棘崖只有一个方法
and it ain't the front door.
那可不是从前门走出去
You're toying with me.
你在玩我
Babycakes, I'm only just starting to toy with you.
宝贝儿,这只是前戏呢
When I get going,
等我正式开始
you'll be begging for more.
你会祈求得到更多的
You'll be shaking and moaning.
你会开始颤抖,呻吟
You stay away from me.
离我远点
Don't be that way.
不要这样嘛
Here.
来吧
Drag.
吸一口
Calm your frazzled nerves.
平静下你那疲惫的神经
You stay away from me.
离我远点
You just stay away from me!
快离我远点
I don't want anything to do with you.
我不想跟你一起做任何事
You'll change your tune.
你会改变想法的
You okay, boss?
你还好吗,老大
You look a little green around the gills.
你脸色有点苍白
Trouble sleeping.
睡得不好
They gave me a roommate.
他们给我安排了室友
Stacking us up like cord wood.
把我们堆起来像绳子绑住的稻草垛
My, my, my.
哟,哟,哟
What you doing over here all by your lonesome?
你自己一人在这儿做什么呢
Don't go hopping off too far,
不要走得太远
my little chocolate bunny.
我亲爱的巧克力小妞
Hey, Rummy.
嘿,拉米
Marge here says you ain't been cooperating.
玛吉说你不合作
She says you've been taking your meds.
她说你拿走了你的药
My meds. Yes, I took them.
我的药,是的,我拿走了
Down the hatch.
都吞了下去
Just 12 pills.
只有12颗药丸
12 pills a day...
一天12片
keeps the doctor away.
医生就不见
No, see, you weren't supposed to take them.
不,你不应该拿走它们
You were supposed to squirrel them away.
你应该把它们都攒起来
I told you how, remember, Rummy?
我告诉过你怎么做,还记得吗,拉米
I also told you what would happen
我还告诉过你不按我说的做
if you didn't do as I said.
后果会是如何
Everyone can see
所有人都看到
you're challenging me, rummy.
是你在挑战我,拉米
We can't have that.
我们不允许
Give me a kiss, sweetheart.
亲爱的,来吻我吧
No, get off of me.
不要,给我滚开
I don't want to die.
我不想死
She tried to kiss me!
她要亲我
She's death! I've seen her before!
她是死神,我以前见过她
I've seen her before! Crazy goddamn bitch.
我见过她,这臭婊子疯了
I ain't rooming with her.
我不跟她住一起
She tried to kill me!
她想杀了我
This is wrong.
不对
It's all wrong.
都不对
Betty Drake.
贝蒂·德瑞克
What are we going to do with you?
你在自言自语些什么
Betty...
贝蒂
Do you know where you are?
你知道你在哪儿吗
In my o...
在我办公室
In your office.
在你办公室里
And do you know who I am?
那你知道我是谁吗
Uh... Dr. Crump? Correct.
克伦普医生,没错
I hear you've had a bit of a dustup with your new roommate.
我听说你和新室友大干了一架
I was... I...
我当时
I thought she...
我以为她
I don't like her.
我不待见她
You haven't liked any of the women you've roomed with.
你从来就没有待见过你的任何室友
That's five in two months.
两个月换了五个
What?
什么
There are no single rooms here at Briarcliff, Betty. You know that.
贝蒂,荆棘崖可没有单人间,你懂的
Unless you want to go back to solitary.
除非你想关禁闭
I know you spent quite a bit of time there when you first arrived,
我知道你刚来时待在那儿的时间可不少
but you don't want to go back there, do you, Betty?
但你不想再被关吧,是吗,贝蒂
No. Good.
不想,很好
Then I can count on you to make more of an effort
那我就相信你会更加努力
to get along with your roommate.
跟你室友处好关系
Has the monsignor left any word?
主教有留下什么话吗
The monsignor?
主教
I need to speak to him.
我得和他谈谈
I need to speak to the monsignor.
我得和主教谈谈
You mean the hospital chaplain?
你是说驻院牧师吗
No. No.
不,不
No.
不是
I mean Monsignor Timothy Howard.
我是说蒂莫西·霍华德主教
I spoke to him right before he left for New York.
他去纽约前,我跟他谈过
He's working on my release.
他正在给我办出院手续呢
I need to speak to him.
我得跟他谈谈
You mean Cardinal Timothy Howard? Yeah.
你是说蒂莫西·霍华德红衣主教,对
Cardinal.
是红衣主教
He... he told me that he had been appointed Cardinal of New York.
他告诉我,他已经被认命为纽约红衣主教
Two and a half years ago.
两年半以前的事了
What?
什么
Timothy Howard was appointed Cardinal of New York
在教堂把荆棘崖交给州政府不久之后
shortly after the Church donated Briarcliff to the State.
蒂莫西·霍华德就被认命为纽约红衣主教
Two and a half years ago.
那是两年半以前的事了
No.

No, I just... I...
不,我刚刚
I just talked to him on Monday.
我周一刚跟他谈过
You're confused, Betty.
贝蒂,你弄错了
I am not!
我没有
I'm not confused.
我没弄错
Ask Pepper. She was there.
你问小胡椒,她当时也在场
Pepper? Pepper. Yeah.
小胡椒,对,小胡椒
The pinhead.
头小小的那个
She's a friend of mine.
她是我朋友
Oh, yes, that poor microcephalic creature.
是的,那个小头症患者
You were very upset when she passed.
她死的时候你可伤心了
Passed?
死了
Pepper died, Betty.
小胡椒死了,贝蒂
Winter of '66.
1966年冬天
Shortly after we took over.
我们接管后不久
Don't you remember?
你不记得了吗
It's all right, Betty.
没关系,贝蒂
I'll talk to Dr. Crayden about upping your chlorpromazine levels.
我会告诉克雷登医生给你加大药量
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Ladies and gentlemen, it is my distinct honor
先生们女士们,我十分荣幸
to welcome to Newman's Books the writer of Maniac
请来了纽曼丛书《疯子》的作者
One Woman's Story of Survival.
这是一个女人求生的故事
It's been on The New York Times Best Seller list for...
在纽约时报畅销书榜单上已经
ten weeks now.
上榜十周
The book is a sensation,
这本书非常刺激
and after devouring it in one sitting,
我迫不及待一口气就读完了
I can honestly say... she's my hero.
我必须说,她是我的英雄
Please welcome my new favorite author,
有请我们新晋最受喜爱作家
Lana Winters.
拉娜·温特斯
I've been asked to do a small reading before the signing.
在签售之前,我受邀朗读一小段内容
So here goes.
那我开始了
"How long had it been? "
待了多久呢
"20 minutes? 20 hours? "
二十分钟,二十小时
"20 days? In a windowless room without a clock, "
还是二十天,在没有窗也没有钟的房间里
"Time felt like a luxury I couldn't afford. "
时间就像我承担不起的奢侈品
"I reminded myself, any moment now, my time could end. "
我告诫自己,每个当下,时间都可能停止
"And all the minutes I extracted with my lies, "
我为了挖掘真相而撒谎
"With the show of affections and empathy, "
而展现情愫与共鸣的每一分钟
"Could slip from my grasp like sand through my fingers. "
都像从我指缝流过的细沙
"Click, click, click. "
滴答,滴答,滴答
"The fluorescent lights flickered on. "
荧光灯明灭不定
"Adrenaline coursed through my body. "
肾上腺素流淌于我的身体
"My muscles tensed. "
我肌肉拉紧
"My heart pounded through my chest. "
我的心在胸腔中狂跳
"His appearance was always unexpected. "
他的出现总是出其不意
"I came to believe he was always watching me, "
我逐渐相信他一直在监视我
"Waiting to catch me off guard. "
等着抓我个措手不及
"But this time, "
但这一次
"There was more than one coming down the basement steps. "
来地下室的脚步声不止一个
"Another woman, "
另一个女人
"Her hands tied behind her back, staggered in front of him. "
她双手被捆在身后,步履蹒跚于他跟前
"She stumbled down the stairs, landing hard on the tile floor. "
她跌跌撞撞走下楼梯,艰难地踏上瓷砖地板
"And she looked up at me, "
然后她抬头看着我
"And it was as if I was looking in a mirror "
我好像照镜子一样
"And saw my own despair. "
只看到了我内心的绝望
"That's when he turned to me and said, "
他转向我,说道
"'Say hi to our new toy.'"
"'跟我们的新玩具打个招呼吧'"
That's bullshit.
一派胡言
That never happened.
那不是真的
You told me that that's what you were going to do.
你告诉过我你准备那么做
You tortured me with the idea,
你用那种想法折磨我
that somehow I would be responsible for another victim.
好像我该为下一个受害者负责
I suggested it I never did it.
我说说罢了,但我没那么做
Because I escaped before you could.
因为我在你那么做之前就逃跑了
It's still a lie, Lana.
但拉娜,那还是谎言
You put it in your book just so you could
你写进书里只是因为
sell more copies. You sold out.
那能增加销量,都卖光了
I'm a writer.
我是个作家
It's my job to tell the essence of truth.
我的工作就是说出真相的本质
Is that why you called me your roommate?
所以你把我称为室友吗
I was your lover, but in your book,
我是你的爱人,但在书中
I was covered in a cloak of asexuality.
我被贴上无性恋的标签
Our life together disappeared.
我们共同的生活没有了
That part of my life wasn't pertinent to the book.
那部分生活和这本书没什么关系
It would have distracted the reader from the central theme.
那可能会让读者混淆了中心主题
Your theme?
主题是你吧
Face it, Lana,
承认吧,拉娜
you're only interested in one thing:
你只对一件事感兴趣
fame.
名声
Miss Winters?
温特斯小姐
I'm sorry. I must have lost my place.
抱歉,我忘记刚才读到哪了
No.

I'm sorry.
我才抱歉
I'm sorry you had to go through that again.
很抱歉让你回顾往事
You're so incredibly brave.
你真是太勇敢了
Thank you.
谢谢
I couldn't find any snacks.
我没找到零嘴
Didn't I ask you to pack almonds?
不是让你带上杏仁了吗
This tab is warm.
拉环都是温的
Jesus. Uh, they don't have any ice here.
天哪,他们没有冰块
So then hightail it to the HoJo's across the street.
那还不快去街对面的酒店拿
Okay.
好的
So who do I make it out to?
要献给谁
Kit.
基特
Kit Walker.
基特·沃克
Oh, my God.
天啊
Kit...
基特
Oh, sweetheart.
亲爱的
I was so sorry to hear about Grace.
格蕾丝的事我很遗憾
I wanted to write to you.
我想写信给你的
Well, would've been nice to hear from you.
要是收到你的来信我会很开心
Can't lie.
不瞒你说
No, yes, I know, it's just...
不,是的,我知道,只是
It's been so crazy.
这太疯狂了
I just sold the film rights to Hollywood.
我刚把电影版权卖给了好莱坞
Can you believe it?
难以置信吧
Wow. Yeah.
太棒了,是啊
What do you think of Tuesday Weld as me?
你觉得塔斯黛·韦尔德演我怎么样
Well, a girl can dream, right?
女孩总会天马行空,对吧
She'd be a great you.
她一定能演好你
Great you.
惟妙惟肖
So, uh, you got time for a cup of coffee?
有时间和我喝杯咖啡吗
Did you see me on Cavett?
你看到我上《卡维特脱口秀》了吗
I was so nervous, but I think I did well.
我很紧张,但应该表现不错
He was very complimentary during the commercials.
插播广告时,他对我赞不绝口
I'm sure you knocked 'em dead.
我肯定你的魅力征服了他们
Anyway, you been back to Briarcliff?
话说,你回过荆棘崖吗
Oh my God, Kit, you are not gonna believe
天啊,基特,你一定想不到
what I'm doing next.
我接着要做什么
A book about Leigh Emerson and his crime spree
我要写利·艾默生逃出荆棘崖之后的
after he escaped from Briarcliff.
疯狂犯罪
That psycho who nailed the Monsignor to the cross?
是那个把主教钉在十字架上的疯子吗
Did you know killed seven nuns?
你知道吗,他杀了七个修女
Seven.
七个
I thought of calling it "Santa and the Seven Nuns."
书名就叫《圣诞老人和七个修女》
Too campy? Why are you writing about him?!
会不会太做作,你为什么要写他
Jesus!
天啊
He's just another maniac.
他只不过是另一个疯子
That's my canvas, Kit.
这是我的创作源泉,基特
I've found my voice.
我找到了自己的特色
The way Capote did with In Cold Blood.
就像卡波特创作《冷血》
I have a perspective on the stunted male psyche
我写身心残缺男性疯子的视角
that no one else has.
无人能及
I lived it.
我以此为生
You swore you were gonna take down Briarcliff.
你发誓要扳倒荆棘崖
Expose it to the world.
将真相公之于众
You promised Jude.
你答应过裘德
You were gonna be a reporter.
你要做记者
Not a cheap celebrity.
而不是这种不入流的名人
Things change.
世事会变
People change.
人也会变
I built a life for myself, Kit
我开始了自己的生活,基特
A really substantial life
实实在在的生活
And I did it by spinning straw into gold.
我点石成金
It could've gone very differently.
当初的誓言早已不再
Hm, I would've thought you of all people
我以为所有人之中
would understand that.
你最理解这一切
I do.
我理解
And I respect you.
我也尊重你的决定
But this is... Believe me...
但是这,相信我
I know all too well that I could still be in there,
我很清楚我现在可能还被关在那里
drooling in the bread dough with all the other lunatics.
和那些疯子们一起为面包团流口水
Careful when you talk about those lunatics.
提起那些疯子的时候小心措辞
You're talking about my wife.
你说的是我妻子
Thomas, he loves to build things
托马斯喜欢搭建东西
I bought him a train set the other day and next thing I know,
我前几天给他买了一套火车模型
he put the track together by himself.
他很快就自己把铁轨搭好了
Julia is a little dancer.
茱莉亚是个小舞者
She loves to dance... just like her mother.
她喜欢跳舞,就跟她妈妈一样
I miss them so much.
我好想他们
They miss you, too.
他们也想你
No, they don't even know me.
不,他们都不认识我
Every night at dinner,
每天晚饭
Julia makes me make an extra plate in case you come home hungry.
茱莉亚都让我多拿个盘子,好让你回家就能吃饭
I'd give anything to see them again.
我愿放弃一切,只为再见他们一面
Could you bring them next time even if only for a few minutes?
下次你能带他们来吗,哪怕只有几分钟
No, forget it.
不,还是算了
You can't bring them here.
你不能带他们来
I'm so sorry, Alma.
我很抱歉,艾尔玛
I don't know how you survived this place.
我不知道你在这里是怎么撑过来的
Jesus.
天哪
I had no idea she was there.
我不知道她在那里
Not anymore.
已经不在了
There was no warning.
毫无预兆
No sign at all. Her heart just stopped.
完全没有,她的心跳突然就停止了
I'm sorry, Alma.
对不起,艾尔玛
I'm such a fool.
我真是个傻瓜
All my crazy plans.
我那些疯狂的计划
And look where that got us.
看看我们现在的下场
I completely failed you.
我彻底辜负了你
And Grace.
还有格蕾丝
And those kids.
还有两个孩子
I'm going to try to make it right.
我会尽力弥补过错
My God.
天哪
Everyone's gone but us.
除了我们,大家都死了
Well, there is one person left.
还有一个人活着
Toughest one of all.
我们之中最坚强的
What do you mean? Jude.
什么意思,裘德
She's still there.
她还在那里
That's not possible.
不可能
I saw her death certificate.
我看到了她的死亡证明
And I saw her.
可我亲眼见到了她
Any instructions on how you'd like us to deal with her body?
您希望我们怎么处理她的尸体
I'm gonna take her home. She'll be buried on our land.
我要把她带回家,好好安葬
Move! Move! Move! Move! Move!
让开,都让开
Time for my story.
我的故事要开始了
Sister Jude?
裘德修女
Sister Jude.
裘德修女
It's me... Kit Walker.
是我,基特·沃克
They said you were dead.
他们说你死了
I know they did.
我知道
Because they stole the rights.
他们偷走了我的版权
The rights to my story.
这是我的故事
It's based on my life, every word of it...
我的人生,一字不差
I'll notify you the moment
我会告诉你
that Sister Bertrille... lands.
波翠乐修女着陆的时间
Sister Bertrille.
波翠乐修女
She's got the Devil in her.
她被魔鬼附了身
She stole my hat.
她偷了我的帽子
Your hat?
你的帽子
That's how she did it.
所以她才逃了出去
How she managed to fly out of this place.
飞出了这个鬼地方
They don't know it,
他们其实不知道
but I don't need the hat.
我用不着帽子
I can fly without it.
没有帽子我也能飞
One of these days,
总有一天
I'm gonna fly my ass right out of here!
我要飞出这里
Watch and see.
等着瞧吧
I don't doubt it.
我相信你
I didn't know.
我不知道
I couldn't know.
我怎么会想到
I went back there, Kit. I did try.
我回去过,基特,我去了
The Monsignor told me she'd hanged herself.
主教跟我说,她悬梁自尽了
He lied to you. She's been there this whole time.
他骗了你,裘德一直被关在那儿
I don't know what you expect me to do about that now.
我不知道你现在还指望我做些什么
What you said you'd do get the place shut down.
遵守承诺,关掉荆棘崖
The world has to know what's going on at Briarcliff.
必须向世人曝光荆棘崖里的事
The place is a snake pit.
那地方只有疯子待得下去
And it always has been.
本身就是
And I'm sorry to hear about Jude.
裘德的事我也很难过
It's heartbreaking, but let's be real here.
的确闻着伤心见者流泪,但现实一点吧
Every bed in that place, she made.
是她一手建立了荆棘崖
Her choice, not ours.
她自作自受,与我们无关
Can you really be that hard?
你真的就这么冷血
I'm as hard as I have to be.
我必须如此
It's what's kept me alive. I'm sorry.
这样我才能活下来,打扰一下
But there's a dozen more people waiting to get their books signed.
还有很多读者在等着您给新书签名呢
It really was good to see you again, Kit.
很高兴再次见到你,基特
Yeah, sure.
是啊
Good luck out there.
祝你好运
Everything with a white dot is 25% off.
标白点的书打七五折
Books with orange dots, 50%.
橙点的半价
I'm not looking for bargains.
我不是来淘打折书的
I'm looking for a particular title.
我就想找一本书
It's a really old book.
是本很老的书了
I'm a connoisseur of the... first printing.
我专门收集书籍的第一版
You mean first edition?
你是指初版吗
Yeah, that's it.
没错
First edition.
初版
You're in the wrong place.
那您来错地儿了
All we have left are the crap we haven't sold
我们这儿只有整整44年
in the last 44 years.
都卖不掉的破书
If you noticed, we're going out of business.
您应该留意到了,我们就要关门大吉了
No.

The computer says that you're the only store around
电脑上查到只有你们这儿有一本
with an autographed copy.
上面有作者亲笔签名的
Maniac One Woman's Story of Survival.
书名叫《疯子——一个女人的死里逃生》
By Lana Winters? That's not for sale.
拉娜·温特斯写的,那本书不卖
I've been looking for it for a long time.
这本书我找了很久
It's my mother's personal copy.
那是我母亲的私人藏书
She credited that book with giving her enough courage
她说,正是这本书给了她
to finally leave my father.
离开我父亲的勇气
She said he was her own version of Bloody Face.
她说,我父亲就是她生命中的血脸杀手
Name your price.
开个价吧
I'm related to her.
我和她有血缘关系
The writer.
那个作者
She's my mother.
她是我的母亲
Listen, I was a women's studies major.
我主修女性学
I've read every one of her books.
我看过拉娜的每一部作品
The only baby she ever had was by rape with Bloody Face,
她只在被血脸杀手强暴那次怀过一个孩子
and he died at birth.
那孩子一出生就夭折了
Can I see it?
能让我看看吗
I just want to see her name.
我只是想看看她的签名
That's her signature.
这就是她的签名
That's as close as I ever got to her in person.
我第一次离她这么近
Okay. We're done.
好了,就这样了
Byebye.
慢走不送
I gave you a chance to name your price.
我给过你机会让你出价
Now I'll tell you mine.
现在该轮到我了
There's nothing you could say
你什么都不用说了
to make me change my mind.
我不会改变主意的
You're going to give me that book,
你必须把书给我
because it's my fate to have it.
我注定得拥有它
You see, I have a plan
我都计划好了
to meet my mother.
母子相见的场景
And when I see her, I'm gonna greet her
见到她的时候,我会跟她打个招呼
with a polite, "Hello, Ms. Winters."
彬彬有礼地道一句,您好,温斯特女士
"Do you know who I am?"
您知道我是谁吗
And she'll shake her head in ignorance,
她会一脸茫然地摇摇头
and then I'll present this book of lies.
接着我就拿出这本满是谎言的书
And then I'll say,
对她说
"I'm in your book,
您把我也写进书中了啊
except I didn't die."
唯一的不同是,我还活着
"I'm the piece of trash you threw away 48 years ago."
48年前,你将我弃之敝履
"I'm your son."
我就是你的儿子
And when she fully understands
等她终于回过神来
who it is standing in front of her,
明白站在她面前的人到底是谁
I'll take out my ninemillimeter handgun,
我就会拿出一把九毫米口径的手枪
point it at her face
指着她的脸
and pull the trigger.
扣下扳机
And finally...
终于
I will have completed my father's work.
我完成了父亲的伟业
But first, I'm gonna need that book.
但首先,我需要那本书

分享到