权利的游戏第五季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 雪诺晋升守夜人军团总司令
日期:2017-03-29 07:37

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm so sorry my queen.
我由衷地哀悼,女王陛下
He was a good man.
他是个好人
"Barristan the Bold" they called him.
“无畏的”巴利斯坦,他们这么称呼他,
He crossed a continent to serve me.
他横跨了整个大陆来向我效忠
He was a loyal friend.
他是个忠诚的朋友
And he died in an alley
却死在小巷里
butchered by cowards who hide behind masks.
惨遭蒙面懦夫们的毒手
We could pull back to the pyramid district
我们可以后撤到金字塔区
secure it and use it as a base from which to operate.
把那清场,将之作为行动的大本营
Then we clean the city out
然后我们肃清整个城市
neighborhood by neighborhood street by street
逐街逐巷搜个底朝天
until the rats have nowhere left to hide.
直到鼠辈们无处藏身
I prefer your earlier suggestion.
我更喜欢你之前的建议
Round up the leaders of each of Meereen's great families and bring them to me.
把弥林城所有大家族的族长都抓起来带给我
But I'm the leader of my family.
但我是我们家族的族长
No Your Grace!
不要啊,陛下
I had nothing to do with this.
我与此毫无瓜葛,
Your Grace!
陛下!
Don't want to overfeed them.
不想让他们吃得太饱
Tomorrow perhaps.
或许明天吧
"And though Daenerys maintains her grip on Slaver's Bay
“尽管丹妮莉丝仍然控制着奴隶湾
forces rise against her from within and without.
城内城外的敌对势力已暗流汹涌
She refuses to leave until the freedom
在被解放的奴隶能够永葆自由前,
of the former slaves is secure."
她拒绝离开弥林”
She sounds like quite a woman.
听上去她是个不简单的女人
And she's alone
她孤立无援
under siege
被围攻
no family to guide her or protect her.
没有家人引导她或保护她
Her last relation thousands of miles away
她最后的亲人在千里之外
useless dying.
毫无用处,濒临死亡
Don't say that Maester Aemon.
别这么说,伊蒙学士
A Targaryen alone in the world
世上唯一一个坦格利安
is a terrible thing.
太可怕了
Maester Aemon.
伊蒙学士
Lord Commander.
总司令大人
Sam I'd like to speak to the maester alone.
山姆,我需要和学士私下谈谈
How are you feeling?
身体还好吗?
Oh like a hundred-year-old man
感觉就像个百岁老人
slowly freezing to death.
在慢慢地冻死
I need your advice.
我需要你的谏言
There's something I want to do something I...
有一件事我想去做,一件……
have to do.
我必须做的事情
But it'll divide the Night's Watch.
但是它会分裂守夜人军团
Bitterly.
严重的分裂
Half the men will hate me the moment I give the order.
一半人会从我下令起就恨我
Half the men hate you already Lord Commander.
有一半人已经恨你了,总司令大人
Do it.
去做吧
But you don't know what it is.
但是你还不知道我说的什么事
That doesn't matter.
这不重要
You do.
重要的是你
You will find little joy in your command.
你会发现担任司令不会有什么舒心的事
But with luck
但是运气好的话
you will find the strength to do what needs to be done.
你可以得到力量来完成必须做的事
Kill the boy Jon Snow.
杀死心中的男孩,琼恩·雪诺
Winter is almost upon us.
冬天几乎就要降临了
Kill the boy
杀死心中的男孩
and let the man be born.
成为一个真正的男人
Where are the rest of the free folk now?
余下的自由民都在哪?
Where have they gone?
他们去哪了?
Who leads them?
谁领导他们?
They followed Mance.
他们曾追随曼斯
They won't follow anyone else.
他们不会听命其他任何人
What about you?
那么你呢?
Hard to lead when you're in chains.
戴着镣铐很难领导别人
What if I unchained you?
如果我解开你的镣铐呢?
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做?
Because you are not my enemy.
因为你不是我的敌人
And I'm not yours.
我也不是你的敌人
You sure seemed like my enemy when you were killing my friends.
杀死我的朋友时,你无疑就是我的敌人
For 8000 years the Night's Watch have sworn an oath
八千年来,守夜人宣誓成为
to be the shield that guards the realms of men.
守护王国的坚盾
And for 8000 years we've fallen short of that oath.
八千年来我们一直没完全理解这个誓言
You belong to the realms of men.
你们就是人类王国的一部分
All of you.
你们所有的人
And now everything is going to change?
现在一切都不同了?
It is. Why now?
是的,为什么?
Because now I am Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
因为现在我是守夜人军团的总司令
What would you have me do
你想让我干什么
Lord Commander?
总司令大人?
I'd have you go north of the Wall.
我要你去长城以北
Gather the remaining free folk wherever they are and bring them back here.
召集所有余下的自由民,不管他们在哪,都把他们带到这里来
I'll open the gates for them and let them through.
我会打开城门,让他们通过
I'll find them lands to settle south of the Wall.
我会找到土地给他们在长城以南定居
They won't kneel for you and neither will I.
他们不会为你下跪,我也不会
I don't want them to kneel for me.
我不要他们向我下跪
I want them to fight with me when the time comes.
我要他们当决战到来时,能与我并肩战斗
The day I ask my people to fight with the crows
我要叫我们的人给乌鸦卖命
is the day my people cut my guts from my belly
就会被开膛破肚,扯出肠子
and make me eat them.
再被逼着吃下去的
And how many of your people can't fight?
你们有多少人没法作战
The women the children the old the sick--
女人、孩子、老人、病人——
what happens to them?
他们会怎样?
You're condemning them to death.
你任由他们遭受死亡
Worse than death because you're too proud to make peace.
甚至比死亡更悲惨的命运,只因自己太过骄傲,不愿讲和
Or maybe you're not proud.
又或许你并非骄傲
Maybe you're just a coward.
只是懦弱罢了
Easy thing to say to a man in chains.
说一个被锁着的人懦弱倒是容易
Your people need a leader.
你们的人需要领导
And they need to get south of the Wall before it's too late.
他们需要尽早到达长城以南,不然就太晚了
We don't have much time and they have less.
我们的时间所剩无几,而他们更少
The walkers are coming and they'll hit your people first.
异鬼将至,你们的人首当其冲
I'm not asking you to make peace to save your skin.
我没要你讲和来保住自己的皮囊
Make peace to save your people.
想救同胞,就讲和
Most of them are at Hardhome.
他们大多数人在艰难屯
You know where that is?
你知道这是哪吗?
Up on Storrold's Point.
在斯托德之角的尖端
I can give you 10 horses and nine other men.
我可以给你10匹马,9个人和你同行
You can get there in a week.
一周之内就可以到达
We'll need ships.
我们需要船
I'll talk to King Stannis about lending you his fleet.
我会和史坦尼斯国王商讨借船一事
All right then.
那么好吧
You're coming with me.
你得和我一起来
You're the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.
你是守夜人军团的总司令
They need to hear it from you.
他们需要听你亲口说
They need to know the ships they are boarding
他们需要知道登上的船
won't be torched in the middle of the sea.
不会在大海中被烧毁
You come with me or I don't go.
和我一起来,不然我不走
You'd bring wildlings here through our gates?
你要让野人通过我们的城墙?
Men women and children will die by the thousands if we do nothing.
如果我们不这么做,数千男女老幼就会死去
Let them die. We got our own to worry about.
让他们去死吧,我们有自己的事要操心
Less enemies for us.
敌人就更小了
Fewer.
更少
What? Nothing.
什么?没什么
Look well there is good farmland in the Gift.
听着,在赠地有不少良田
Land that no one uses now.
没有人耕种的良田
A dozen abandoned villages.
只是十数座小村庄
And why do you think the farmers abandoned those villages?
你以为农夫们为什么遗弃村庄?
Because the wildlings raided them for years.
因为野人常年累月的劫掠那里
Cut them down!
屠戮他们!
Just like they did this boy's people.
就像他们残杀这个孩子的家人那样
Aye!
说得好!
We've been fighting them for thousands of years.
我们与野人打了几千年
They've slaughtered villages.
他们屠戮村民
They've slaughtered our brothers.
残杀我们的弟兄
And we've slaughtered theirs.
我们也杀了他们的兄弟
I will follow you anywhere you know that.
你知道的,无论你去哪,我都追随你
But they killed Grenn. Yes.
但他们杀了葛兰,是的
And they killed Pyp. Aye.
杀了派普,没错
They killed 50 of our brothers.
杀了50个弟兄
I can't forget that.
我忘不掉
I can't forgive it.
也绝不宽恕
You were at the Fist of the First Men.
你去过先民拳峰
If we abandon them you know what they become.
你知道如果我们对野人弃之不顾,他们会变成什么
We can learn to live with the wildlings
我们要么学着与野人共处
or we can add them to the army of the dead.
要么就眼睁睁地看着他们变成尸鬼
Whatever they are now they're better than that.
不管他们现在怎样,总比尸鬼好
Thank you.
谢谢
Olly.
奥利
If you have something you want to say to me
有什么想说的
say it.
就说吧
It's all right.
没关系的
You don't mean it do you?
你不是认真的,对吧?
Telling the wildlings you want to make peace.
和野人讲和
You're just doing it to trick them.
只是个圈套
It's not a trick.
这不是圈套
They burned my village.
他们烧了我的村子
They put an arrow through my father's head
一箭射穿了我爸的脑袋
right in front of me.
我眼睁睁地看着
They butchered my mother everyone I ever knew.
他们杀了我妈,杀了所有我认识的人
I know what it's like to lose the people you love.
我明白失去心爱之人是何滋味
I know this is hard for you.
我明白这对你不容易
But winter is coming.
但凛冬将至
We know what's coming with it.
我们都知道随之而来的是什么
We can't face it alone.
我们无法独自面对
Will there be anything else you need Lord Commander?
您还需要什么,总司令大人?
No.
没了
She's far away from the Lannisters.
她距兰尼斯特千里之遥
This is her home.
这是她的家
Maybe Lady Sansa is better off here.
或许珊莎小姐在这里更好
Better off with the Boltons
更好?
who murdered her mother and brother?
波顿杀了她的哥哥和母亲
Sansa's in danger even if she doesn't realize it.
珊莎身处险境,而她未必明了
Thank you.
谢谢
You've lived here a long time?
您在这里生活了很久吧?
Aye.
没错
Did you know Lord Eddard?
您认得艾德大人么?
I knew him
我认得他
and his father before him.
也认得他父亲
The Starks are gone now.
史塔克们早就不在了
Not all of them.
还有一个
I know who's inside that castle.
我知道城堡里的是谁
Everyone knows.
每个人都知道
The Boltons.
波顿
I'm not talking about the Boltons.
我说的不是波顿
I need to get a message to her.
我需要给她带个信
To Sansa Stark.
给珊莎·史塔克
Who are you?
你是谁?
Someone who swore to keep her safe.
某个发誓要护她平安的人
Swore to who?
向谁发誓?
Her mother.
她母亲
Her mother's dead.
她母亲早死了
That doesn't release me from an oath.
但这并不能解除我的誓言
I served Lady Catelyn.
我向凯特琳夫人效忠
I serve her still.
如今亦然
Who do you serve?
您效忠于谁?
Come back here.
回这来
Myranda.
米兰达
I saw you staring at her.
我瞧见你怎么看她了
I'm going to marry her.
我要娶她
That will involve looking at her from time to time.
所以时不时看看很正常
You said you'd marry me.
你说过要娶我!
And I meant it.
我是认真的
When I was a bastard named Snow.
但那时我是个姓雪诺的私生子
But I'm a Bolton now.
如今我可是波顿了
What I want is no longer the primary consideration.
不能为所欲为
I'm furthering a dynasty.
我有一个王朝要延续呢
Do you think she's pretty?
你觉得她长得好看?
Of course I do.
当然啦
I'm not blind.
我又不瞎
You think she's pretty too.
你也觉得她长得好看
I'm looking forward to our wedding night.
我可期待我俩的新婚之夜呢
But don't worry I'll have plenty of time for you.
但别担心,我还有大把的时间能陪你
Perhaps I'll marry too.
或许我也会结婚
You're the kennel master's daughter.
你是狗舍总管的女儿
Who are you going to marry the stable keeper's son?
你能嫁给谁?马厩总管的儿子?
You're mine.
你是我的
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都不准去
Unless I have to listen to more of your jealousy.
除非我听够了你吃醋的话
Jealousy bores me. You remember what happens to people who bore me.
嫉妒让我无聊,你知道让我无聊的人都是什么下场
You're not going to bore me are you Myranda?
你不会让我嫌烦吧,米兰达?
Never.
永远不会
Oh I don't need--
噢,我不需要——
You still have friends in the North.
你在北境还有朋友
If you're ever in trouble
如果遇到麻烦
light a candle in the highest window of the broken tower.
就在残塔最高的窗户上点一支蜡烛
But who-- You're not alone.
但是谁——你并不孤单
I like your dress.
我喜欢你的裙子
Who made it for you?
谁给你做的?
I made it myself.
我自己做的
Really?
真的吗?
Who-- who are you?
你——你是谁?
I'm Myranda the kennel master's daughter.
我叫米兰达,狗舍总管的女儿
May I?
我能看看么?
Oh wonderful.
真好看
The stitching.
这针线
Who taught you? My mother.
是谁教你的?我母亲
I'm sorry for what happened to her.
对她的遭遇我很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
It's good that she taught you.
她教你这些真好
It was a gift.
这么漂亮的手艺
Now every time you wear something you made
每次你穿着自己做的衣服
you can remember her.
都能想起她
I'd rather have a mother.
我宁愿母亲还活着
I know. It's not the same.
我知道,这不一样
Still it's good to remember.
但是,有个念想总是好的
Remember the way things were.
记得过去的事情
I almost forgot.
差点忘了
There's something else
有个东西
to help you remember.
大概能帮你记起点什么
Down there at the end.
就在最里面
What is it?
那有什么?
That would spoil the surprise.
提前说出来就不是惊喜了
Go ahead it's perfectly safe.
往前走,很安全的
You won't believe it when you see it.
你一定想不到会见到什么
Theon?
席恩?
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这
You smell particularly ripe this evening.
你今晚挺好闻的嘛
Pour me some wine.
给我倒酒
Do you have something to tell me?
有什么事要和我说?
No my lord.
没有,大人
Reek.
臭佬
She saw me.
她看见我了
Who?
谁?
Sansa. Lady Sansa.
珊莎,珊莎小姐
She came to the kennels.
她来了狗舍
She saw you?
她看见你了?
Yes. I'm sorry master.
是的,老爷,我很抱歉
Forgive me. I didn't think--
原谅我,我没想——
Come here.
过来
You mustn't keep secrets from me Reek.
你绝不能瞒我什么,臭佬
Get on your knees.
跪下
Give me your hand.
手给我
I forgive you.
我原谅你
I trust you find your chamber suitable my lady.
小姐,您的房间住的还习惯吧
Yes thank you my lord.
是的,谢谢您,大人
Allow me.
让我效劳
Mother.
母亲
Thank you Ramsay.
谢谢,拉姆斯
My lady we are all a family we northerners.
小姐,我们是一家人了,我们北境人
Our blood ties go back thousands of years.
几千年前便血脉相连
So I'd like to drink to our wedding.
所以让我们为婚礼喝一杯
May our happiness spread from Moat Cailin
愿我们的欢乐从卡林湾
to the Last Hearth.
一直洋溢到最后壁炉城
To your wedding.
敬婚礼
To your wedding.
敬你的婚礼
It must be difficult for you being in a strange place.
来到一个陌生的地方,应该挺不适应吧
This isn't a strange place. This is my home.
这不是陌生的地方,这是我的家
It's the people who are strange.
陌生的是人
You're right.
你说的没错
Very strange.
非常陌生
More wine please.
再来点酒
I heard you two had reunited.
我听说你俩见面了
A fitting place for it.
地方不错
I like to imagine that the last time you spoke
我猜你俩上次见面
was in this very room.
就是在这个屋子里
Are you still angry with him
你还在生他的气么?
after he...
在他……
what he did?
做出那些事情之后?
Don't worry.
别担心
The North remembers.
北境不忘啊
I punished him for it.
我惩罚过他了
He's not ironborn anymore.
他现在已经不是个铁种了
Not Theon Greyjoy anymore.
再也不是席恩·葛雷乔伊了
He's a new man.
他现在是一个新人
A new person anyway.
这么说吧,一个全新的人
Aren't you Reek?
对吧,臭佬
Yes master.
是的,主人
That's his new name-Reek.
喏,臭佬就是他的新名字
Why are you doing this?
你为何要这样做?
Because Reek has something to say to you.
关于这个嘛,我想让臭佬自己说比较好
Don't you Reek?
说吧臭佬
An apology.
一个......道歉?
Apologize to Lady Sansa for what you did.
为你所做的向珊莎小姐道歉
Apologize for murding her two brothers.
为你谋杀她两个兄弟的事情道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Look at her Reek.
看着她的眼睛,臭佬
An apology doesn't mean anything
如果你没有用目光看着一个人
if you're not looking the person in the eye.
道歉就毫无意义
I'm sorry. Sorry about what?
对不起,为什么?
For killing your brothers.
因为我杀了您的兄弟
There over and done with.
好了,这事儿告一段落
Doesn't everyone feel better? I do.
有人好受点了么?反正我有
That was getting very tense.
刚刚气氛是有点儿紧张
Whew.
咻,
You know what my lady?
您发现了么,小姐?
What with him having murdered your brothers
当他杀害了您的两个弟弟
and the rest of your family gone...
您其他的家人也都去世了
Reek here is the nearest thing to living kin
现在,臭佬可是世上活着的
that you have left.
最像是您的血亲的人了
Reek.
臭佬
You will give away the bride.
你来主持婚礼吧
Someone has to. What better person?
总有人这样做吧,有更好的人选么
Good? Good?
好不好?好不好?
Yes yes very good.
是,是,挺好
Wonderful.
太棒了
Walda and I have some good news as well
趁着大家都在
since we're all together.
瓦妲和我也有点儿好消息告诉大家
We're going to have a baby.
我们要有孩子了
I'm very happy for you.
我由衷地为你们感到高兴
From the way she's carrying
沃尔坎学士说,从她怀孕的症状来看
Maester Wolkan says it looks like a boy.
应该是个男孩
How can you be sure?
你是怎么确定的?
Sure of what?
确定什么?
That she's pregnant.
她怀孕这件事
I mean...
我的意思是
how can you tell?
你怎么判断出来的
Maester Wolkan has assured us beyond all doubt.
沃尔坎学士向我们保证万无一失
So how did you manage it?
所以你到底是怎么做到的
Manage what?
做到什么?
Getting her pregnant.
让她怀孕
I imagine you're familiar with the procedure.
我想你对这种事情应该很清楚
Of course but how did you...
当然,但你是如何...
find it?
做到的
You disgraced yourself at dinner
晚宴上你的表现非常丢脸
parading that creature before the Stark girl.
在史塔克家的女孩面前把那个怪物牵出来
And if it's a boy?
如果那真是个男孩的话?
You're worried about your position.
你担心他会抢了你的位置吧
My position is quite clear.
我很清楚自己的位置
I'm your son
我还是你儿子
until a better alternative comes along.
除非有个更好的替代品
You've never asked me about your mother.
你从未向我问过你母亲的事情
Why would I?
我为什么要问?
She had me she died.
她怀了我,然后她死了
And here we are.
所以我们现在才在这里
She was a peasant girl.
她是个农家女孩
Pretty in a common sort of way.
有几分姿色
She was the miller's wife.
她同时也是一个磨坊主的老婆
Apparently they had married without my knowledge or consent.
显然,他们在我不知情的时候结了婚
So I had him hanged
所以我吊死了那个男人
and I took her beneath the tree where he was swaying.
并把她带到吊死那个男人的树下强奸了她
She fought me the whole time.
期间她一直在反抗
She was lucky I didn't hang her too.
当然,我没把她吊死算是她的运气
A year later she came to my gates
一年后,她来到了我家门前
with a squalling baby in her arms.
手中抱着一个哇哇大哭的小婴儿
A baby she claimed was mine.
她说那是我的孩子
I nearly had her whipped
我差点抽了她一顿
and the child thrown in the river.
想着要不要把那个孩子扔进河里
But then I looked at you
但那时我看了你一眼
and I saw then what I see now.
那眼神跟你现在一模一样
You are my son.
你当然是我的儿子
Stannis Baratheon has an army at Castle Black.
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩在黑城堡有一支驻军
But he won't stay for long.
但他不会在那里停留太久的
He wants the Iron Throne
他最终还是要去争夺铁王座
and the road to King's Landing comes right through Winterfell.
临冬城可是前往君临的必经之路
He means to take the North.
他想要夺取北境
But the North is ours.
但北境是我们的
It's yours and mine.
是我的,也是你的
Will you help me defeat him?
你会帮我击败他吧?
Yes.
当然
Is this every book there is?
所有的书都在这里了吗?
Every book there is?
所有的书?
In the world. Well no.
世界上所有的书,唔,当然不是
There are thousands and thousands of books out there.
世上的书可有千千万万
This library is rather small actually.
实际上,这座图书馆算非常小的了
Where you grew up were there more books?
在你小的时候,你家的书比这里还多?
My father's not the most literate man.
我父亲不算是很有文化那种
They say the Citadel has the largest library in the world.
他们说学城有世界上最大的图书馆
Where's that?
它在什么地方?
The Citadel?
学城吗?
In Oldtown.
在旧镇
I'm sorry I don't know things.
不好意思,我知道的东西太少了
Gilly look at me.
吉莉,看着我
You know how to do a hundred things I can never do.
你比我会做的事情多太多了
You can build a fire with wet wood.
你可以用湿木头生火
You can cook. You can stitch a wound.
你会煮饭,会缝合伤口
I can wash the linens. I can sweep the floor.
我现在只能洗床单还有扫地
Well... Why does the Citadel have the biggest library?
好吧,为什么学城会有世上最大的图书馆呢?
It's where they train the maesters.
因为那是训练学士的地方
Like Maester Aemon?
就像伊蒙学士那种人
I wanted to be one when I was young.
我年轻的时候也想成为他们中的一员
Instead I became a man of the Night's Watch.
不过我现在是守夜人的汉子了
Far more adventure up here anyway.
不管怎么说,这儿的冒险多太多了
I wouldn't have met you.
而只有在这里我才能遇见你
Ah Your Grace.
啊,陛下
You're Samwell Tarly?
你是山姆威尔·塔利么?
I am Your Grace.
是的,陛下
Your father is Randyll Tarly.
你父亲是蓝道·塔利
He defeated my brother at the Battle of Ashford.
他在岑树滩之战里击败了我的兄长
Only battle Robert ever lost.
劳勃只输过这一仗
I told him he shouldn't go so far west so soon but he never listened.
那时我警告他不要急于西进,可他没听进去
Fine soldier your father.
你父亲是个伟大的战士
You don't look like a soldier.
你看起来倒是一点儿也不像个战士
But I'm told you killed a white walker.
不过我听说你杀了一个异鬼
I did Your Grace.
是的,陛下
How?
怎么杀的?
With a dagger made of dragonglass.
用一把龙晶做的匕首刺穿了它
Dragonglass?
龙晶?
What the maesters call obsidian.
就是学士们称之为黑曜石的那种东西
I know what it is. We have it in Dragonstone.
我知道那是什么,龙石岛到处都是
Why would obsidian kill a walker?
为什么黑曜石能杀死异鬼呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been going through all the old manuscripts
我翻遍了所有古老的手稿
hoping to find something and all I've learned
想要从里面找到点儿什么
is that the children of the forest used to hunt with dragonglass.
唯一知道的,就是森林之子曾经用龙晶来狩猎
The Lady Melisandre told me that death marches on the Wall.
梅丽珊卓女士告诉我,亡者向长城上进军
I've seen it Your Grace.
我看见过,陛下
Seen what?
看见过什么?
The army of the dead.
亡者的军队
And when they come-- We have to know how to fight them.
如果他们真的来了,我们得知道怎么打败他们
Keep reading Samwell Tarly.
接着读书吧,山姆威尔·塔利
It's time.
是时候了
Uh Your Grace.
呃,陛下
Wouldn't it be better to wait?
再等一下会不会更好?
When Jon Snow returns with the wildlings we could have thousands more men.
等琼恩·雪诺带着野人回来,我们会多出几千个人
If Jon Snow returns with the wildlings.
就算琼恩·雪诺真能带野人回来
We can't wait that long.
我们也等不了那么久
We have the advantage-- more men more horses all fed and rested.
目前我们有优势——人多,马多,给养充足,休息得不错
But every day we wait the odds shift in Bolton's favor.
但我们每多等一天,胜利的天平就会向波顿倾斜一点
This could turn to winter at any moment.
冬天随时都会到来
We have to act now. Give the order.
我们现在得马上行动
We march at sunrise.
下令吧,破晓时分出发
I'll choose a dozen men to stay
我会挑点人留下的
and guard the queen and the princess.
保护王后和公主
No need. They're coming with us.
不用了,她们随我们一同南下
It's a tough road ahead Your Grace.
前路漫漫啊,陛下
Won't they be safer-- Here?
她们在这儿难道不会更安全?这里?
Half these watchmen are killers and rapists.
一半的守夜人是杀手和强奸犯
No they march with us.
她们得和我们一起走
As you wish Your Grace.
如您所愿,陛下
Do you think Father will let me go down into the crypt?
你觉得我父亲会让我去地窖里玩么?
Beg your pardon?
您指的是?
At Winterfell.
临冬城的地窖
All the Kings in the North are buried there.
所有北境之王都被埋葬在那里
Bran the Builder and King Dorren and--
“筑城者”布兰登,多伦王,还有——
First things first. It's a long march ahead.
到时候再说,这可是漫漫长路
And then we have to take the castle.
到时候我们就得拿下城堡
Is there going to be a battle?
在那边要打一场大仗吗?
Aye princess but you won't be anywhere near--
是的,公主殿下,但是你不会出现在战场上的——
That's enough talk of battle Ser Davos.
关于战争我们已经谈的太多了,戴佛斯爵士
You'll scare the child.
你会吓到她的
Yes my queen.
是,遵命
I'm not scared. Well I am.
我不害怕,我害怕
When the battle comes promise you'll protect me.
你要保证等他们打仗的时候来保护我
I promise.
我保证
I hope you know what you're doing with these wildlings.
我希望你清楚你和这帮野人在干什么
I need those ships.
我用得着这些船
You'll get them back I swear it.
你会拿回这些船的,我发誓
Have a safe journey Your Grace.
一路平安,陛下
And thank you.
还有,谢谢你
Mount up!
上马!
Colors!
擎旗!
No.
别动
You're still too weak.
你还很虚弱
Ser Barristan?
巴利斯坦爵士呢
Are you ashamed?
你感到羞愧?
You were ambushed outnumbered.
你们是被伏击的,而且寡不敌众
There was no way you could have known.
你也无法知道敌人会在哪里
This is not why.
这不是理由
Wounded in war
在战斗中受伤
there is no shame for this.
不会让人羞愧
I am ashamed
我羞愧
because when the knife go in
是因为我被刺伤
and I fall to the ground
倒地的时候
I am afraid.
我害怕了
All men fear death.
所有人都怕死的
No not death.
我不是怕死
I fear
我是害怕
I never again see Missandei from the Island of Naath.
再也见不到纳斯岛的弥桑黛
Now you have given the Masters what they deserve.
您已经给了伟主们该有的下场
If I give everyone what they deserve
如果每个伟主都得到该有的下场
I'll have no one left to rule.
那我就是光杆司令了
Ser Barristan counseled mercy
巴利斯坦爵士一开始就劝我施行仁政
when I took this city right up to the morning he died.
直到他牺牲的那天早上也是这样说的
Daario Naharis thinks I should kill the former Masters
达里奥,纳哈里斯说我应该杀掉伟主们
and let the rest of the city fend for itself.
让这座城市自谋生路
What do you think?
你是怎么想的?
Your Grace I think that I am not fit
陛下,我想我没资格对这些事
to have an opinion on these matters.
发表意见
You are as fit as anyone I know.
你跟别人一样可以建言献策
You know why I'm here.
你知道我是为了解放奴隶而来
And you know who will suffer the most if this all falls apart.
你也知道如果事态失控谁会受到灭顶之灾
So what do you think?
所以,告诉我你的忠告
I can only tell you what I have seen Your Grace.
我只能告诉您我看到了什么,陛下
I have seen you listen to your counselors.
我看见您从善如流
I have seen you lean on their experience when your own was lacking
我也看见您不断地学习他人经验
and weigh the choices they put before you.
仔细地权衡利弊得失
And I have seen you ignore your counselors...
但是为了更好的选择
because there was a better choice.
您可以坚持到底,一意孤行
One that only you could see.
您能看到我们看不到的
My-- my queen please do not do this.
陛下——女王陛下,我求您了
What about "valar morghulis"?
你不是说“凡人必有一死”吗?
I did not want to die a coward.
我不想死的像个懦夫
Apparently I do not want to die at all.
我其实根本不想死
It takes courage to admit fear.
承认恐惧是需要勇气的
And to admit a mistake.
承认错误也是如此
I came here to tell you that I was wrong.
我来是想告诉你,我犯了个错误
I was wrong and you were right.
关于弥林的传统
About tradition.
关于如何团结弥林的人民
About bringing the people of this city together.
你的意见是正确的
I will reopen the fighting pits.
我要重开竞技场
To free men only.
只对自由民开放
Slavery will never return to Meereen not while I live.
只要我还活着,弥林就没有奴隶制
Yes my queen.
遵命,陛下
And in order to forge a lasting bond with the Meereenese people
为了和弥林人建立长期可靠的关系
I will marry the leader of an ancient family.
我会下嫁给一位弥林的世家大族
Thankfully a suitor is already on his knees.
幸运的是一个求婚者已经在地上跪着了
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll be fine. Nothing broken I don't think.
我没事,没地方骨折,应该没有吧
Where are we now?
我们现在在哪儿
Not the Rhoyne.
不是在洛恩河上
Long sullen silences
整天阴着脸不说话
and an occasional punch in the face.
不高兴了照着脸来那么一下
The Mormont way.
莫尔蒙家的风格哟
Let's start over.
咱们来捋一捋啊
I apologize for before.
我为之前的事向你道歉
My mouth sometimes runs away from me.
我有时候确实管不住自己的嘴
This doesn't have to be an unpleasant trip.
咱一路上没必要闹的不愉快
We're going to be spending a lot of time together on the way to Meereen.
离弥林还有好大一段路呢,我们得一起走
We are.
是的
What would make our time together truly enjoyable
什么能让我们的旅途更加愉快呢
would be some wine.
应该来点酒
No wine.
可惜没有
I am a person who drinks.
我是个酒鬼啊拜托
People who drink need to keep drinking.
酒鬼就是要不停地喝啊
Otherwise they're not...
要不然怎么叫……
I know where we are.
可算知道我们在哪儿了
You're taking us through Valyria.
你要带我穿过瓦雷利亚的废墟
I am.
是的
Have you sailed this route before?
你以前走过这条路吗
No.
没有
You're going to bring Daenerys a souvenir
你是觉得我这个礼物不够大
from her ancestral homeland in case I'm not enough?
还得给你的女王陛下带一个她祖先之地的纪念品?
I think you'll be plenty.
你这礼物已经够大了
You know what they say.
你知道那句话是怎么说的对吧
The Doom still rules Valyria.
末日依然笼罩着瓦雷利亚
What about the demons and the flames?
那恶魔和火焰呢?
Aren't you afraid of the Doom?
你不怕末日阴影吗
No.
不,
But pirates are.
海盗才怕
Oh.
哈,
The Smoking Sea.
烟海
How many centuries before we learn
我们是在几百年前才学会
how to build cities like this again?
建造这样宏伟的城市的?
Thousands of years the Valyrians were
瓦雷利亚人在几千年的时间里
the best in the world at almost everything.
掌握着几乎一切东西
And then...
然后……
And then they weren't.
那些东西全没了
And then they weren't.
全部没了
They held each other close and turned their backs upon the end.
末日降临时他们紧紧相拥着回转过身
The hills that split asunder
山峰被撕碎
and the black that ate the skies;
天空被黑色遮盖
The flames that shot so high and hot
灼热的火焰直冲天际
that even dragons burned;
连龙也被焚化
Would never be the final sights
这些还不是他们
that fell upon their eyes.
在最后一刻看到的东西
A fly upon a wall
黑影遮蔽城墙
the waves the sea wind whipped and churned--"
狂风卷起巨浪,翻江倒海——
The city of a thousand years
千年的古城
and all that men had learned;
智慧的结晶
The Doom consumed it all alike
末日浩劫一视同仁
and neither of them turned."
什么都改变不了
I would clap.
说的真好,我都要鼓掌了
I suppose this is it then.
我想,这就是了
This is what remains.
瓦雷利亚的遗迹
What was that?
那是什么?
Stone Men!
石民!
Don't let them touch you!
别让他们碰到你!
Get behind!
躲到后面去!
Mormont cut me free!
莫尔蒙,快把我解开!
Mormont!
莫尔蒙!
Mormont!
莫尔蒙!
Mormont!
莫尔蒙!
Tyrion?
提里昂?
Tyrion.
提里昂
Tyrion.
提里昂
Tyrion.
提里昂
You're all right.
你还好吧
You're heavier than you look.
你比你看起来的要重啊
Did any of them touch you?
他们有没有触碰到你?
You?
你呢?
I've seen greyscale before
我之前看到过灰鳞病人
but nothing like that.
没一个有那么严重
I suppose that's why they send them there.
所以他们才会被送到这儿来吧
It'd be kinder to put daggers in their hearts and be done with it.
给他们心口来上一刀才是对他们的仁慈
Thank you for saving me.
谢谢你救了我
Of course I wouldn't have needed saving
当然,你要是一开始就没绑架我
if you hadn't kidnapped me in the first place.
你也用不着救我
So what now?
现在怎么办?
We walk up the coast.
我们要沿着海岸线走
With luck we'll find a fishing village.
运气好的话,我们能找到个渔村
Maybe another boat.
再搞到一条船
Without luck?
那要是运气不好呢
We've got a long walk ahead of us.
老老实实走着去
I'll get some wood for a fire.
我去找点柴火生个火
Try to get some rest huh?
然后休息一下,怎么样?
That's the best idea you've had all day.
你一整天就这一句话说点子上了

分享到