老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第103期:气球飞走了(4)
日期:2017-03-26 11:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Susan: Actually, I'm reading it to the baby.
没错,我现在在念给宝宝听。
Ross: The uh, the baby that hasn't been born yet? Wouldn't that mean you're...crazy?
噢,那个还没出生的宝宝?你这不是 ... 疯了?
Susan: What, you don't think they can hear sounds in there?
什么,你觉得宝宝在里面听不到声音?
Ross: You're not serious, I mean, you really...you really talk to it?
少来,我的意思是,你真的,真的和宝宝说话吗?
Susan: Yeah, all the time. I want the baby to know my voice.
当然,经常说。我要让宝宝认得我的声音。
Ross: Oh that's just...Do you just uh, do you talk about me?
那太……,你提到过我吗?
Susan: Yeah, yeah, all the time.
有的,常事。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Susan: But um, we just refer to you as Bobo the Sperm Guy
但是,嗯,我们称你为提供精子的家伙。
Ross: Look, if she's talking to it, I just think that I should get some belly time too. Not that I believe any of this.
不行,如果她和宝宝说话,那我也应该有一些“肚子谈话时间”。但这不表示我相信这个。
Phoebe: Oh, I believe it. I think the baby can totally hear everything.
噢,我相信。我觉得宝宝什么都能听见。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: I can show you. OK, this will seem a little weird. Look, but you put your head inside this turkey, and then we'll all talk, and you'll hear everything we say.
我可以演示给你看。可能会有点怪异,你把头放在这只火鸡里面然后大伙儿说话,你肯定能听到我们说什么。
Chandler: I'd just like to say that I'm totally behind this experiment. In fact, I'd very much like to butter your head.
我想说我完全赞成这个实验。而且,我还非常想把你的脑袋涂上黄油。
Monica: Hey, Rach, did you make your money?
嘿,瑞秋,钱够没?
Rachel: No, not even close. Forget Vail, forget seeing my family, forget shoop, shoop, shoop.
没有,还差远了。忘掉韦尔吧,忘掉家庭团聚吧,忘掉“咻,咻,咻。”吧

分享到