老友记精校版第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:莫妮卡的新室友(7)
日期:2016-07-30 16:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Paul: Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你!太感谢你了!
Monica: You stop.
不要这样!
Paul: No, I'm telling you last night was like umm, all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn raising scene in Witness.
不,我给你说啊,昨晚上我就好像我所有的生日、毕业典礼外加大厦落成典礼。
Monica: We'll talk later.
我们回头再聊。
Paul: Thank you.
好的,谢谢你。
Joey: That wasn't a real date. What the hell do you do on a real date?
那还不是真正的约会。那你真正约会时会干什么?
Monica: Shut up and put my table back.
闭嘴,把我的桌子移回去。
Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers,...it doesn't make much of a difference...
好了,孩子们,我要去上班了。如果我不去输入那些数字那其实也没有什么差别
Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs?
好像你们都有工作哦?
Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. That's how we buy stuff.
对,我们都有。这样我们才有钱买东西。
Joey: Yeah, I'm an actor.
对,我是演员。
Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?
哇!我有见过你的作品吗?
Joey: I doubt it. Mostly regional work.
可能没有,大部分都是区域性作品。

d31b0ef41bd5ad6e7c28645581cb39dbb7fd3cbf.jpg


Monica: Oh wait, wait, unless you happened to catch the Reruns' production of Pinocchio at the little theater in the park?
哦,等等,除非你碰巧在公园了的小剧场了看了皮诺曹的重播。
Joey: Look, it was a job all right?
听着,那也是份工作好吧?
Chandler: "Look, Geppetto. I'm a real live boy. "
瞧,Gippetto,我是个真正的小男孩。
Joey: I will not take this abuse.
我不会把这样的羞辱放在心上。
Chandler: You're right, I'm sorry. "Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy..."
你是对的,对不起,"从前我是木头男孩,木头小男孩"
Joey: You should both know, that he's a dead man.
你们该知道,他死定了。

分享到
重点单词
  • revelationn. 揭露,泄露,发觉
  • spoonn. 匙,调羹,匙状物 vt. 以匙舀起 vi. 调情
  • omeletn. 煎蛋卷,鸡蛋卷
  • invadevt. 侵略,侵害,拥入
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演