摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第73期:我爱的是按摩
日期:2017-03-14 19:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Today is the biggest day of my life.
今天对我来说意义非凡。
Just relax. Let me know if I'm hurting you.
放松。疼了你就吱一声。
Are you kidding me? It's fantastic. I love you.
你开玩笑吧?我都爽死了。我爱你。
This! I love this!
按摩!我爱的是按摩!
Oh, my god. This is huge. Jay, I'm sorry. I need a minute.
我的天。事关重大。杰,抱歉。我失陪一下。
The two guys who left the firm asked me to quit my job and partner with them at the new agency.
那两个辞职的哥们要我也辞职和他们一起去当新公司的合伙人。
Big opportunity, big risk, and they need an answer by the end of the day.
天大的好机会啊,也是天大的风险,他们要我今天就答复。

mdjts03s73.jpg


I don't always make great decisions under presure.
在压力之下我一般都会做些失控的事。
What the hell is that?
那是啥玩意?
An alpaca. I got the last one.
草泥马(羊驼)。我抢到了最后一只。
Come on! Move that truck! -I hate you!
拜托!把卡车移走!-我讨厌你!
Okay, so...I flirted with a table of truckers who have offered to help us.
好,我和一桌子卡车司机打情骂俏了一番,他们终于愿意帮忙了。
No! No help! I've come too far! -Have you?
不!不需要帮忙!我已经快成功了!-是吗?
Oh, hey! They don't sell pizzas at this restaurant!
人家小饭店是不卖披萨的!
You parked here illegally! Congratulations, sir. You're destroying America.
非顾客不能在此非法停车。祝贺你,先生。你丢尽了美国的脸。
Hey, there are no cars behind us. Go! Gun it!
现在我们后面没有车。快走!发动!
All right! All right! Everybody relax! We're fine! We're fine!
没事!没事!大家别紧张!我们没事!没事!
We are not fine! - And we're all smooshed! And we're scared! - And we're tilted at a 30-degree angle!
没事才怪!-我们都挤扁了!吓死了!-而且还倾斜30度角仰望天空!
Nerd! And we're dirty and tired and late!
你个书呆子!我们又脏又累又迟到了!
Okay! Can you please just be quiet!
够了!你们保持安静好不好!
Why couldn't we have just asked for help?
我们为什么不找人帮忙呢?
'Cause I'm teaching you girls a very valuable lesson-- that gay men can do anything straight men can do.
因为我要给你们上宝贵的一课,基佬不输直男顶天立地好汉。
Yeah, we know that.
我们知道啊。
Do you think you're the only gay guy that we know?
你以为我们只认识你一个基佬吗?
Yeah. My soccer coach is gay. -Our pediatrician...My latin tutor. - Nerd! Our electrician.
对。我的足球教练就是基佬。-儿科医生也是。我的拉丁文家教。书呆子!我们的电工。
Well, then why were you so surprised when I said I could drive a truck?
那我说我会开卡车的时候你们怎么那么震惊?
Not because you're gay, because you're you. And by the way, you can't.
那不是因为你的性取向,而是因为你的性格。再说,你的确不会开。
Okay, wow. I guess I owe you an apology. I made a leap there.
好吧。我向你们道歉。我会错意了。
I'm just used to dealing with stereotypes. I'm a little sensitive about it.
因为人们对同志形象的陈旧认识。我有点太过敏感了。
Oh! There's the trucker that I talked to. Hey! Excuse me! Hi! Could you give us a hand, please?
那是和我聊过天的卡车司机。打扰一下!你好!能帮我们一把吗?
Sure thing, sweetie.
没问题呀,亲爱的。
Oh, like she'll be able to help us.
那人妖也能帮上忙吗。

分享到