摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第56期:看来你们见过我老婆了
日期:2016-12-15 16:11

(单词翻译:单击)

I've been working on that one since the first time I tried to fasten you into your car seat. I pinched your chunky little thigh.
我一直在寻求解决之道自从第一次帮你系安全带起就开始了。当时我把你绑的太紧了。
Even though you basically just called me fat. So...Is it really fun? What? No!
虽然你这是在间接说我胖。好了这真的很好玩吗? 什么?不会吧!
We all struggle with limitations. Some we're willing to accept...
我们都纠结于为人之限。有一些我们愿意接受......
You know, I just wanna be home, reading on opposite ends of the sofa.
我现在只想回家,靠着沙发读点书。
And some we're not.
还有一些我们不愿接受。
I'm so embarrassed I did that.
我那样做太尴尬了。
I'm just so happy that that was all it was.
你只是做那个我们很欣慰。
Why? What'd you think I was doing?
怎么?你以为我在做什么?
It's never too late to grow in life. Oh, my god!
永葆童心也未尝不可。天啊!

mdjts03s56.jpg


"Thanks to our patented lengthenator, you can increase your height by up to 4 inches."
有了我们的专利助长器,您将最高能增高4英寸。
I can't believe he would spend $50 on this thing.
难以置信他居然花了50美元来买。
I know. He could've got a 2 year subscription to "Playboy" For that.
就是嘛。这些钱都够他订两年的花花公子了。
He's not getting the "Playboy" Ever! Ow! He's a little boy!
他不会去订什么花花公子!他只是个小孩!
Wouldn't it be great if we woke up tomorrow and our car had found its way home?
等我们明早起来会不会发现我们的车已经回来了?
Yeah, I feel that's not the way it's gonna happen.
我觉得事情不会这么发展。
Happened on the farm one time. A tornado scooped up one of our calves, dropped it who knows where.
我在农场就遇到过。一场龙卷风卷走了我们的一头牛犊,谁知道卷到哪去了。
Six months later, A full grown cow comes walking up the driveway, same markings, same moo. That night, we...We ate like kings.
可六个月后,一头成年牛沿着车道走回来了,一样的花纹,一样的叫声。那晚,我们......我们大餐了一顿。
Okay, I've told it before.
之前我说过这故事。
Oh, my gosh! It's our car!
我的天哪!那是我们的车!
I see you've met my wife.
看来你们见过我老婆了。

分享到