大西洋帝国第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:玛格丽特打算建立慈善基金
日期:2017-03-08 14:29

(单词翻译:单击)

We're taking back the city.
我们要夺回这座城市
My father used to run things here.
我父亲曾经是这座城市的主人
Nucky Thompson's about to hit seven years of lean.
努基·汤普森的七年之痒到了
Which leaves us the booze.
也把贩酒的买卖留给了我们
What we ship comes in. What Nucky ships doesn't.
我们能弄到努基都弄不到的货
I've made inquiries, Harry.
我打听过了,哈利
Heard good things about you from Judge Graves.
格雷夫斯法官替你说了不少好话
You mean you heard I play ball. Well, don't you?
你知道我玩棒球,不是吗
What did he promise you?
他许给你什么
More than you ever did. I will ruin you.
比你给的多,我要毁了你
Louis. Louis! It's a stroke.
路易,路易,他中风了
You got liquor, we got money.
你们有酒,我们有钱
I need cash up front. We got a deal.
先给钱,成交
You're carrying a child.
你怀孕了
That is a sacred charge from the Lord
那是上帝赐予你的
and a financial agreement between us.
而且我们之间还有经济协议
I need a port to land some cargo.
我需要一个港口来卸货
My 20% includes men to oversee the operation.
我拿两成,包括保证全程安全的费用
This could be an opportunity, gentlemen.
这可是天赐良机,先生们
We meet up and we figure a way to take it all.
我们单独谈谈,想想怎么把货全弄过来
How do you propose to handle Nucky? Just kill him.
如何处理努基,杀了
What are your talents, Mr. Slater? Making people stop.
你有何能耐,斯莱特先生,让人停止
Mr. Slater will be driving me now.
斯莱特现在是我的司机
A bit cheeky, isn't he? He's serving a purpose.
他脸皮有点厚了吧,他是有目的的
When we're done, you'll leave
完事后赶紧离开
and will not speak a word about it.
保守秘密
That child is for you.
孩子是给你的
Don't touch me.
不要碰我
Rose, don't!
罗斯,不要
Have you ever posed for an artist?
你给画家当过模特吗
Manny Horvitz.
曼尼o霍瓦茨
Pay him. I'll take care of it.
把欠他的钱给他,我来处理
You built this town. Now you can have it back.
是诸位建设了这座城市,现在还给你们
You're stepping down as treasurer? I am.
你打算辞去县司库职务,是的
Ingrid, is it? Sigrid.
英格力德是吧,西格力德
Her name is what? Abigail.
她叫什么名字,阿比盖尔
Where is Darmody? He isn't here.
达莫迪呢,他不在这儿
Your husband did this to you.
这是你丈夫造的孽
My father is dead.
我父亲过世了
The shooting I never meant for that to happen.
那次暗杀,不是我的本意
Agent Van Alden. Hands straight in front of you.
范o奥尔登探员,两手举向前
And take this ah!
然后...
I intend to make a full confession.
我会做一次彻底的忏悔
Then Father Brennan will marry us.
然后布伦南神父会为我们主婚
The defense motion for mistrial is granted.
本庭同意辩方的起诉无效申请
This case is dismissed.
驳回起诉
Mr. And Mrs. Mueller, welcome to Cicero.
穆勒先生和太太,欢迎来到西塞罗
I'm sure we'll be quite happy here.
我相信我们在此会很愉快的
There's roughly 160,000 acres.
大概有十六万英亩土地
That land will be worth a fortune, Mrs. Thompson.
我们的土地会价值连城,汤普森夫人
I'll need you to sign the deed back over as soon as you get a chance.
你一有机会就将土地转让回来
This is the only way we could have ended, isn't it?
我们只能以这种方式了结,是不是
So who's gonna do it? I am.
谁来动手呢,我来
Use your foot.
用你的脚
Push. How long is this gonna take?
推,还要多久
It's not moving.
拧不动
The lugs are rusted.
螺丝生锈了
Where's Walt Wallet when you need him, huh?
沃尔特o沃勒特怎么不出现呢
"Gasoline Alley," Right?
你说的是《汽油巷》里的男主吧
Yeah, it ain't going anywhere.
它不会乱跑的
Morning.
早上好
Well, it was.
现在可不好
Flat tire, eh?
车胎漏气了
Lugs are rusted. At least this lug is.
螺丝都生锈了,至少这个生锈了
I got some 3InOne in the glove box.
我的工具箱里有"三合一"
Maybe that'll help. I don't know what that is.
也许有用,什么东西
It's oil. What else?
润滑油,不然是什么
Let him get the thing.
让他拿来试试
Guess there's no point.
估计没用
Could have been a tool.
也有可能是种工具
Pardon?
什么
3InOne.
"三合一"
"What else?" You said.
你说"不然是什么"
Could have been a wrench or something.
也可能是个扳手什么的
I don't see how it could have been a wrench.
怎么可能是个扳手
Or a solvent of some type. Well, naturally, but...
也许是一种溶剂,差不多,但是...
I grew up in Sicily. Sperlinga.
我在西西里岛的斯佩林加长大
We had olive oil, not whatdoyoucall 3InOne.
我们有橄榄油,可没有你说的"三合一"
Look, mister, I I didn't mean anything by it.
先生,我没有其他意思
I'm pulling your leg. Relax.
只是开个玩笑,别紧张
Come on, Regina.
过来,雷吉娜
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Regina? Yeah. It means "Queen."
雷吉娜, "'女王"的意思
Good day to you.
祝你愉快
To you as well. Come on, Regina.
你也是,走吧,雷吉娜
What else could it be? Here.
还有可能是什么,给你看看
Could be this. Or maybe it could be this!
还可能是这样,或者是这样
Or this!
或者这样
You fucking piece of shit!
你这坨狗屎
There'll be a change in the weather
天气会变
A change in the sea
大海也会变
From now on, there'll be a change in me
今后,我也会有变化
My walk will be different
步伐会变
My talk and my name
谈吐会变,名字会变
Ain't nothin' 'bout me gonna be the same...
我将是焕然一新的我
Here you go, kid.
拿好了, 孩子
Don't dawdle. Get it over there.
别偷懒,快端过去
And if that ain't enough
如果这还不够
I'm gonna change the way I strut my stuff
我将不再处处炫耀
Oh, nobody wants you when you're old and gray
人老珠黄,谁也不会稀罕
There'll be some changes made today
现在就要改变
Oh, there'll be some changes made
现在就要改变
I'm gonna change my way of living
我要改变我生活的方式
If that ain't enough
如果这还不够
I'm gonna change the way I strut my stuff
我要改变趾高气扬的态度
Oh, nobody wants you when you're old and gray
人老珠黄,谁也不会稀罕
There'll be some changes made today...
现在就要改变
Sir. Oh, there'll be some changes made
先生, *现在就要改变
Oh, yeah, there'll be some changes made.
现在就要改变
Thank you, sir.
谢谢先生
Nothing like a hot coffee on a cold morning, eh?
寒冷的清晨,有杯热咖啡足矣
A good breakfast?
丰盛的早餐
I tell you, when I was a kid, I never ate breakfast.
我小的时候,从不吃早餐
Well, we barely had any food.
因为没吃的
But now it's my favorite meal of the day.
但是现在我最喜欢吃早饭
My kids I make sure they always start the day
我要保证我的孩子
with a hot meal.
每天都能吃到热乎乎的早餐
It's funny, some people
有些人,很有意思
how they say they'd never steal.
他们总说绝不会偷窃
But you've got a family, kids to take care of
但是当你要养家糊口时
you'll do anything,
你什么都会做
which is why I'm not angry.
所以我现在并不生气
What's your name again?
你叫什么来着
Nate. Really, I'm not.
奈特,我真的不生气
I mean, you're a thief, right, Nate?
虽然你是个小偷,是吧,奈特
Mr. Thompson You steal things for a living.
汤普森先生,你靠偷东西为生
Isn't that correct?
对吗
Answer the man when he speaks.
问你什么答什么
Yes. Okay.
对,好的
So on the one hand we have you, Nate, a thief;
一边是你,奈特,一个小偷
on the other we have Mr. Doyle here
一边是多伊尔先生
who owns a warehouse in which he stores booze.
他有一个仓库,用来藏酒
One night, Mr. Doyle leaves the aforementioned warehouse unattended
一晚,多伊尔先生出去撒尿
while he answers nature's call in the outhouse.
仓库无人看守
The thief, spotting an opportunity to feed his family,
小偷看到了机会
comes in and robs the warehouse with an unknown accomplice.
遂伙同某个同伙溜进仓库,大肆作案
Now I ask you, Mr. Doyle, what do thieves do?
现在我问你,多伊尔先生,小偷是干什么的
Beg pardon? It's a simple question. What do thieves do?
什么,简单问题,小偷是做什么的
They steal things? Correct.
偷东西,对
That's their job they steal things.
那就是他们的本职工作,偷东西
And warehouse owners?
仓库主人是干什么的呢
Store things? Right again.
存东西,又对了
Now, who, in this scenario, wasn't doing their job?
那在这个情况下,谁没做好本职工作
The thief, whose entire reason for being is to steal things,
是以偷东西为生的小偷呢
or the fucking imbecile
还是这个
who left the warehouse full of liquor unlocked
去撒尿的时候
while he was taking a goddamn dump?
没锁好装满酒的仓库门的蠢货呢
The imbecile? The imbecile.
蠢货吧,就是那个蠢货
I'm not angry, Nate.
我不生气,奈特
You were only doing your job.
你只是做了你该做的
Thank you, Mr. Thompson.
多谢,汤普森先生
Who was your wheelman?
谁是你的同伙
Rowland Smith. Rowland Smith.
罗兰o史密斯,罗兰o史密斯
Untie him.
给他松绑
Oh, but, before you do, put a bullet in his fucking head.
松绑之前,给他一枪
What?! No! No, Mr. Thompson!
什么,不要,不要,汤普森先生
Please! No! No!
求你了,不要不要
Please!
求你了
Certain people you do not steal from.
老虎屁股你不该摸
Set down a doily, please. Yes, ma'am.
把桌布铺好,是,夫人
Philip, the serving spoons need polishing. Right away, ma'am.
菲利普,把汤匙擦干净,马上夫人
It's Scottish for "Long, long ago."
这是苏格兰语的"很久以前"
Will we sing it tonight? Yes, dear.
我们今晚要唱吗,是的亲爱的
The moment the clock strikes midnight.
零点的钟声一响,就开始唱
Daddy says I could stay up till 1923.
爸爸说我可以一直玩到一九二三年
No bragging, Teddy.
别夸大其词,泰迪
As plucky aviatrix Carrie Duncan
当勇敢的女飞行员凯莉o邓肯
arrives in South Jersey to prepare for her...
到达南泽西准备她的...
Where is Daddy?
爸爸在哪里
At work, I imagine.
在工作吧
I made him a card.
我给他做了卡片
Well, you'll see him tonight at the party.
今晚你会在派对上见到他
You can give it to him then.
到时候再给他吧
Mama, what's an "Aviatrix"? A female aviator.
妈妈, "Aviatrix"是什么意思,女飞行员
A lady who flies an aeroplane?
驾驶飞机的女人
Can you believe it? Carrie Duncan.
难以置信吧,她叫凯莉o邓肯
She'll be the first person to fly nonstop across the entire continent.
她会是第一个飞越大陆的人
She takes off from Cape May in the morning.
早晨她从五月岬郡起飞
Just as soon as she finishes bobbing her hair.
她理完发就去了
That will be all, Philip.
可以了,菲利普
Now, at the ripe age of 27, Miss Duncan...
刚到27岁, 邓肯小姐...
I've a meeting.
我要去开个会
I'll be back in a few hours.
几个小时后我就回来
The ice will be delivered at 1:00.
冰块会在一点送过来
Make sure it's clean and chipped into pieces.
检查是否干净,是否弄碎了
Ladies, I'd like to introduce Evelyn,
女士们,向你们介绍伊芙琳
who will be joining us here at the Artemis Club.
她会加入我们的阿耳特弥斯俱乐部
Hello. Hi.
你好,你们好
That was lovely, dear.
弹得很好,亲爱的
Now, a few points of business.
生意上有几点说明
Given the festive nature of the holiday,
考虑到节假日处处欢乐喜庆
we can expect more than the usual amount
客人肯定会比平常
of inebriation among our guests,
多饮几杯
and requests for you to partake will increase accordingly.
因此也会邀请你们多喝几杯
I urge you to resist this temptation,
请抵挡住这种诱惑
as an infraction will result in a $25 fine.
如若违反,罚款二十五刀
Be polite and charming,
你们要彬彬有礼,风情万种
and forget what you're here for.
最好忘记你们来这里的初衷
Gentlemen remain gentlemen only when they must.
只有在必要时,绅士才会保持绅士的风度
Try a darker shade of lip rouge.
试试深色的口红
The Follies are in town, so we can expect a visit from Mr. Ziegfeld.
剧团来了,也许齐格菲尔德会来我们这儿
I read he's back with his wife.
我听说他和妻子复合了
If it weren't for married men, we'd be out of business, dear.
我们做的就是已婚男士的生意
Can we go to the arcade?
我们能去游乐场么
Come on, now. Come on. Sorry.
过来,对不起
Mr. Harrow is our caretaker, a war veteran.
哈罗先生是我们的看管人,他是退伍军人
Charmed, I'm sure.
一看就很有魅力
Run along, darling.
亲爱的,出去玩吧
Take him to Heckler's Flea Circus on the midway.
带他去跳蚤马戏团吧
Come, dear. See your room.
来,亲爱的,看看你的房间
What time's your train? Not till 6:00.
几点的火车,六点
She's up to 12 trunks already,
她都装了十二个大皮箱了
two more for my mother.
还有两个是给我妈的
It's Naples, not the moon.
是去那不勒斯,又不是登月
Naples is the moon the dark side.
那不勒斯就是月球,还是背对太阳的一面
He's here.
他来了
Dean O'Banion.
迪恩o奥巴尼恩
I was expecting you to come down a chimney.
我还指望你从烟囱里出来呢
Uhuh, you've been a bad boy, Alfonse.
你可不是乖孩子,阿尔
For your wife. Straight from my shop. Happy holidays.
送给你老婆,我店里的,节日快乐
Buon capodanno.
新年快乐
Four whiskeys over here. Sit.
四杯威士忌,坐
So, what brings me to the South Side on a cold winter's day?
大冬天的找我来南边有什么事
You don't mind sending your beer over here.
你可不介意把酒送到你那边去啊
Whatever could you mean?
你在说什么
It was settled, Dean the territories.
我们定好的,迪恩,双方地界
Now, Jake says you're encroaching.
杰克说你在渗入我们的地盘
Is that what Jake says? You deny it?
杰克这么说了,你不承认吗
Without equivocation.
绝对没过界
Let's drink.
先喝酒吧
Salud. Slainte.
干杯(西语)干杯(爱尔兰语)
Good stuff.
好酒
Harder to come by every day.
越来越难喝到了
Another reason you gotta respect the boundaries.
所以更得看清楚边界
As I said, Al...
我说过了,阿尔
or you have some mozzarella in your ears?
你耳朵被奶酪堵了吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
I'm asking you are you fuckin' deaf? Hey, his kid's deaf.
我在问,你耳朵聋了吗,他儿子是聋哑人
But I'm sure he meant no offense.
我肯定他是无心之过
Peace on earth, goodwill to men.
算我对不起
Now, the territories, as I understood them,
关于地界,据我所知是
was that the north side belongs to me,
北边归我
the south is yours,
南边归你
but my pal Spike O'Donnell
但是我的哥们斯派克o奥唐奈
runs the Kerry Patch south of here.
管这里往南的凯利地区
Up to Cass Avenue. North of that's ours.
直到凯斯大道,路以北就是我们的
Then I stand corrected.
那是我弄错了
I believed I was doing business
我以为我是在
on Mr. O'Donnell's turf with his consent.
奥唐奈先生的地界上做生意
And I believe you're full of shit.
你就信口胡诌吧
Good day, gents.
告辞了,各位
Oh, and say hello to your boy,
对了,替我向你儿子问好
or at least wave.
挥挥手也行
Go. Get him out of here! You bastard!
快带他出去,你个狗杂种
What the fuck is wrong with you? My fuckin' kid, John.
你犯什么病,那是我儿子啊,约翰
But is it worth a war?
值得开战吗
Behave yourself, okay?
收敛点,行吗
I don't want no problem while I'm gone.
我不在的时候不想出事
My New Year's resolution.
好,就当是我的新年志向了
I'm serious, Al. I know.
我讲真的,阿尔,知道了
A lot of money at stake, huh?
得失攸关,明白吗
Later on, I'm gonna see that fuck.
等会儿我去找那东西算账
I thought you made a resolution.
我以为你定下新年志向了呢
Well, New Year's ain't till midnight.
新年半夜才到
Get me a drink.
给我来杯酒
Harry, Jess, how are you?
哈利,杰西,你们好啊
Good to see you, Nuck. You've met Mayor Bader,
你好,努克,你见过巴德市长了
our County Treasurer Damien Fleming.
还有县司库达米安o弗莱明
Your old job.
你的老本行
Those twohour naps must be grueling.
每天打盹两小时肯定折磨死了
All settled in at the Blenheim?
在布伦海姆酒店安顿好了吗
Just for the day, I'm afraid.
恐怕只能待一天
So you'll miss my shindig. Too bad.
那你要错过我的舞会了,真可惜
Duty calls. Or in our case Secretary Mellon,
使命在召唤,换个说法就是
the grand poobah of the Treasury Department.
财政部的狗杂种梅隆部长在召唤我
We're back to Washington on the express,
我们要坐着特快专列
and with that gorgeous view of the ocean.
欣赏着美丽的海景回到华盛顿去
I'd say you fellas are getting splashed enough.
我觉得你们已经玩的够多了
That article in the "New York Times"?
《纽约时报》上的那篇文章
Untermeyer's got an axe to grind.
安特迈耶他另有所图
If Untermeyer were the only woodsman.
不止他一个人
The Veterans Bureau, this business with the oil company now...
退伍军人事务部,还有石油公司的生意...
Sinclair. You boys are quite popular with the press.
辛克莱,你们经常上头条,美国石油公司总裁
'23 will be better.
一九二三年会好的
It's '24 I'm worried about.
我担心的是二四年的选举
Harding's got a snowball's chance.
哈丁机会没可能连任,沃伦o哈丁,时任美国总统
So I'll see you boys tonight?
那今晚见了
Sure thing.
当然
Gentlemen.
告辞
Eddie, why don't you show Mr. Smith here the cigar stand?
埃迪,带史密斯先生看看雪茄架吧
The Fatimas are quite nice.
法蒂玛烟很不错
Let's cut the bullshit, shall we, Harry?
我们就有话直说了,哈利
You fellas are going down, and you're not taking me with you.
你们要落马了,别拉上我
Come on, Nuck. "Come on," Your ass.
得了吧,努克,滚你的吧
40 grand a month in protection,
每月4万保护费
and that's not even counting the others...
还没算上别的那些...
40 grand a month is not 5% of what you're making.
每月4万都不到你赚的5%
Remus, Rothstein, Torrio. And every time I open a paper,
雷穆斯,罗斯坦,托里奥,我每次一翻开报纸
there's a new goddamn investigation.
就看到新的立案调查
Maybe it's time you dismounted that high horse.
收收你那傲慢的态度吧
I seem to recall a few articles about your legal troubles as well.
我记得也看过几篇关于你的司法纠纷的文章
A year and a half ago. I'm a philanthropist now.
一年半以前了,我现在是慈善家
You're a gangster, plain and simple.
你是匪帮,就是这样
I run a tight ship, Harry. You run an openair bazaar.
我办事有规矩,哈利,有规矩个屁
alcohol to the highest bidder.
谁出价高酒归谁
People being murdered on the roads?
光天化日下人死在马路上
Tabor Heights is nearly 60 miles from here.
塔博尔高地离这里快100公里了
Well, how long before this place hits the headlines?
那这个消息是多久才见的报呢
You're telling me how to conduct my affairs?
你在教我怎么办事吗
All I'm saying is you live in a glass house.
我只想说,你的一切行为都在公众视野下
Then let's leave it at that, shall we?
那就此打住,行吗
Fine.

About the money...
钱的事...
in an effort to keep the press hounds at bay,
为了阻止媒体疯狗乱咬
starting soon, I will be accepting cash directly.
很快我就会直接收现金
I'll pay Jess? I'm backing Jess off this.
我把钱给杰西,我不让杰西插手
I have a middleman. He'll be in touch.
有个中间人,他会来找你
What do you make of this lady flier?
你觉得这个女飞行员如何
She should spread her legs
她应该张开双腿
and leave spreading the wings to her husband.
展开双翅的活儿就交给她丈夫
While we continue to expand our surgical capabilities.
我们一直在加强外科手术能力
Last week a thoracic surgeon was added to our staff,
上周来了一位胸外科医生
and he performed a revascularization.
他做过血管再造手术
I won't pretend to know what that is.
我都不知道这是什么
The pericardial sac is opened,
打开围心腔
and upon closure, the scar tissue that forms
闭合前,形成的疤痕组织
sends oxygenated blood to the ischemic heart.
给缺血的心脏送去含氧的血液
And to the left we have our brandnew
左手边是刚落成的
Enoch and Margaret Thompson Pediatric Annex.
伊诺克与玛格丽特o汤普森儿科区
No longer does St. Theresa's play second fiddle
圣特蕾莎医院不再是
to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
费城第二的儿童医院了
Thanks to the Thompsons, firstrate pediatric care
感谢汤普森夫妇,大西洋城的人们
is now available right here in Atlantic City.
可以享受一流的儿科医疗
Well done. We're quite pleased to have been able to help.
真不错,很高兴能帮上忙
As we continue to modernize our facilities,
随着医院设施逐渐现代化
we plan eventually to affiliate with a major university.
我们计划和知名大学大学合作
We envision a day when Penn Medical students
希望有一天,宾大医学院的学生们
will have their first clinical experience here...
能来这里进行第一次临床实习
Someone help. ...at St. Theresa's.
救救我, ...圣特蕾莎医院
Please.
求求你
A teaching hospital...
教学型医院
Oh! Dr. Mason! Nurse!
梅森医生,护士
We need a gurney. Orderly, get a gurney.
我需要轮床,护工,推个轮床来
I'm very sorry you had to witness that.
很抱歉让您看到这幕
Let's adjourn to the boardroom.
我们回会议室去吧
The new landscaping for our courtyard we're choosing hedges.
我们正在修后院,要选围栏
We need a lady's opinion.
需要女士的意见
Are you thinking cypress or boxwood?
您觉得柏树好还是黄杨木好
My wife is partial to hydrangeas.
我夫人倾向于用绣球花
Ah, well, the lady will know better...
还是听女士的比较好
Mr. Posner? Yes?
波斯纳先生,什么事
Good day, sir. My name is George Mueller.
你好,先生,我叫乔治o穆勒
I represent the Faraday Electric Iron Company.
我代表法拉第电熨斗公司
Is the lady of the house in as well?
请问尊夫人在家吗
What? No.
什么,不在
What is it you're selling?
你在卖什么
Your wife requested some information
您夫人向我们咨询了
on a product that could save her hours of backbreaking
一个能帮她省力的产品
It's New Year's Eve, bub.
哥们儿,今天是新年前夜
Yes, sir. If I could just come in...
对,先生,如果方便让我进去...
What'd I just say?
我刚说什么的
If you want, come back next week.
你非要来的话下周再说
The thing is, sir, the company's holding a sales contest.
事情是这样的,公司在举行销售竞赛
Today is the las...
今天是最后...
Who was that?
刚刚是谁
Some peddler. I don't know. A real lummox.
推销的,长得一副笨样
Hurry, hurry!
快来,快来
Step right up, boys. Win a prize.
走上前来,小伙们,有奖可拿
Ladies, does your man have a steady hand?
姑娘们,你们的男人手稳吗
Fellas, are you aiming to impress your gal?
小伙们,想给姑娘们留个好印象吗
Well, come on over and take a shot
快来试一试吧
at the Great Plains Shooting Gallery.
巨原射击廊
One dime is all it takes.
只要一角钱
Two nickels, 10 pennies.
两个五分,就十分钱
You like animals?
你喜欢动物吗
That's enough, pal.
够了,伙计
Here we go.
我们走吧
Did your dad teach you to shoot?
是你爸爸教你射击的吗
Actually, it was my sister.
其实是我姐姐
Your dad was a good shooter.
你爸爸是个神枪手
He killed bad guys in the war. That's right.
他打仗杀坏人,没错
Rudy, the Congo Creep.
刚果怪人,鲁迪
Hoppy, the Frog Boy been here since he was just a tadpole.
青蛙男孩霍比还是只蝌蚪时就在这
Ladies and gentlemen, Baby Henry...
女士们先生们,亨利宝宝...
One time, his leg got hurt and he had to go to the hospital.
有一次,他的腿受伤了,去了医院
Who told you that? My mama.
谁告诉你的,我妈妈
Your mother was a beautiful woman.
你妈妈是个美丽的女人
She painted pictures. No, she doesn't.
她会画画,她不会
She did.
她会的
She painted the one in my room.
我房间里那幅画就是她画的
She's taking me to the movies tomorrow.
她明天要带我去看电影
Who is? My mother.
谁,我妈妈
You mean Gillian.
你是说吉莉安
That's what I said.
我不是说了是她吗
Can we get some cotton candy?
我们能去吃棉花糖吗
Gentlemen, Mrs. Thompson, thank you for a terrific year.
先生们,汤普森夫人,今年合作愉快
Always a pleasure. Happy New Year.
荣欣之至,新年快乐
And to you as well. We'll see you tonight, then?
你也是,今晚见吗
We'll be looking forward to it.
我们会翘首以待的
Dr. Mason?
梅森医生
I'm Margaret Thompson.
我是玛格丽特o汤普森
We met at the holiday luncheon.
我们在午餐会上见过
Yes, of course.
对,没错
I was wondering, the woman earlier...
我想问,先前的那个女人...
how is she?
怎么样了
She's resting, but unfortunately she miscarried.
她正在休息,可惜她小产了
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
It was unnecessary.
其实本不该发生的
Her baby's death, it could easily have been prevented.
她的孩子本来不会死
She miscarried most likely due to an E. Coli infection.
她的小产源于大肠杆菌感染
If someone had told her to avoid raw milk,
如果有人告诉她别喝生牛奶
her baby would be alive.
孩子就会活下来
You're on the board of this hospital, mrs. Thompson, are you not?
汤普森夫人,你是董事会成员,对吗
I am. Then you might be interested to know
没错,那你肯定想知道
that we do not provide even the most elementary prenatal care.
我们医院连最基本的产前护理都没有
We do not instruct women in nutrition or hygiene.
我们不教女人营养和卫生知识
They are ignorant about their bodies,
她们对自己的身体知之甚少
and what you saw today is the result.
你今天看到的就是后果
And what do you expect me to do?
你希望我怎么做
Nothing.
我不指望你做什么
Move it along, fellas.
动起来,伙计们
I wanna finish up early, bid adieu to '22.
我想早点收工,向一九二二年说再见
Well, look who's slummin'.
瞧瞧谁大驾光临了
Where's your partner? Eating his lunch.
你的合伙人呢,在吃午饭
Munya, we got company.
穆尼亚,有客人
You don't tell me when the boss comes around?
老板来了你都不提前通报
I just did, for Christ's sake.
上帝啊,我这不是刚说了么
Nucky. What brings you?
努基,有何贵干
I put some feelers out.
我派了线人出去
This Rowland Smith... he's hiding in Willow Grove.
有个罗兰o史密斯,躲在威洛格罗夫
Your old neck of the woods. Outside Philly.
你的老地盘,费城郊外
Spare him the interrogation
审问就不必了
and leave the body as a message for anyone else who'd like to rob us.
尸体留下,警告那些打我们主意的人
These fuckers need to learn respect.
这群混账得学会尊重
Is there a problem, Manny?
有问题吗,曼尼
New Year's Eve.
新年前夜
My wife makes a little party.
我妻子会张罗个小型聚会
You were destitute and desperate.
你曾经贫困绝望
Do you remember how I helped you?
还记得我怎么帮你吗
And I helped you as well.
我也帮了你
I do this for you,
我替你做这件事
but I want my own still,
但是我要自己的场子
my own operation.
自己的生意
Friends should not become partners.
朋友不应该做同事
Mickey? He's your friend?
米奇,他是你朋友吗
What else to call the putz?
不然还能怎么称呼这货
Okay, Manny. You have yourself a deal.
好吧,曼尼,就这么定了
You won't be sorry.
你不会失望的
Three months from now, I'll be stuffing your pockets with money.
三个月之内,我会让你钞票滚滚
Rowland Smith...
罗兰o史密斯
just make sure he's dead before tomorrow.
明天之前送他上路
No, no, no, no, no! Oh, excuse me.
不不不,不好意思
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm very... very sorry.
非常非常抱歉
"Every day in every way I am getting better and better."
"每一天每一秒我都越来越好"
"Every day in every way I am getting better and better."
"每一天每一秒我都越来越好"
Good afternoon. My name's George Mueller.
下午好,我是乔治o穆勒
I'm with the Faraday Electric Iron...
来自法拉第电熨斗厂
I thought you were the grocer.
我以为你是卖杂货的
No, ma'am, I'm with the Faraday... Take it on the arches.
不,夫人,我是法拉第... 别处卖去
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Hi, Nucky! Hey, great party, Nucky.
你好,努基,努基,晚会很棒
Thanks, Damien.
谢谢,达米安
Hey, Nucky, great to see you.
努基,很高兴见到你
The party's swell. Thank you. Hi. How are you?
晚会棒极了,谢谢,近来如何
You look lovely, Margaret. Hey, Nucky.
玛格丽特,你真漂亮,你好啊,努基
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Terrific night, Nucky. Thanks.
今晚真棒,努基,谢谢
You look beautiful, Mrs. Thompson. Well, thank you.
您真漂亮,汤普森太太,谢谢
If I didn't know better,
如果不是有所了解
I'd swear I was in Egypt.
我还以为我已经到了埃及
How did you manage? Oh, we simply studied the photographs.
你们是怎么做到的,只是研究了一些照片
Afraid I'm getting credit where credit's not due.
恐怕这备受赞扬的功绩并不属于我
My wife is responsible for all of this.
全都是我妻子的功劳
Imagine it... a worthless desert far as the eye can see,
想象一下,一望无际的荒凉沙漠
but right there underfoot, a treasure of untold millions.
脚下却有数不清的财富
I can imagine it, actually.
其实我倒是可以想象的
Excuse us.
失陪
Excuse me a moment. What is it?
失陪一下,怎么了
Bring him down.
让他下来
Just for a few minutes.
就几分钟
Why not?
有何不可
There he is...
他在这儿呢
Pharaoh himself!
法老本尊
Eddie. Glad you could make it. Make it? I wouldn't miss it.
艾迪,你可来了,可来了,我怎么会不来
Easier than a schlep to Egypt.
比去埃及近
And better libation, I'd wager, too.
酒又好,我敢打赌
Probably a safe bet. Only one way to find out.
准赢不输,喝了才知道
You must be the Boy King.
你一定就是"少年国王"
My boyish charms went out with the horse and buggy.
我的年少魅力早随昨日远去
Now this lad here...
可是这里有位小伙子
Hello, handsome. And who would you be?
小帅哥,你是谁呢
Theodore Thompson, ma'am. Pleased to make your acquaintance.
西奥多o汤普森,很高兴认识您
Well, I'm Lillian Kent, but you can call me Billie.
我是莉莲o肯特,你可以叫我贝莉
All my pals do.
朋友们都这么叫
He is darling.
他可真甜
Oh, when he chooses to be.
听话的时候是的
Is that a real leopard? Teddy.
是真的豹皮吗,泰迪
With what that furrier dunked me for, I should hope so.
按那毛皮商告诉我的,我觉得应该是
All right, then, back upstairs with you.
好啦,快回楼上去
Ready to sing for our supper?
准备好为晚餐歌唱了吗
One more and I will be. Oh, make that a double.
再喝一杯就唱,要两杯
Here's how.
有办法了
You see that?
看到了吗
Look closely.
仔细瞧
That's her name.
那是她的名字
"Ange"...
"安吉"
"Angela Darmody."
"安吉拉o达莫迪"
That's my last name. Of course it is.
和我的姓一样,当然
I want to make a picture.
我想画画
Okay.

There we go. Hop up.
来,跳上来
What are you drawing? A horse.
你画的是什么,马
Very nice.
非常好
You know, she drew me once, your mother.
知道吗,你母亲为我画过像
A long time ago.
很久以前
What was?
是什么
Gillian. What was a long time ago?
吉莉安,什么很久以前
Mm, the war.
战争
Is that a suitable topic?
这话题合适吗
What are you boys doing? Making a picture,
你们在做什么,画画
like my mother. She painted that one.
像我妈妈一样,那张就是她画的
I'm your mother now, remember?
现在我是你妈妈了,记得吗
Yeah.

Well, come with Mama. It's time for bed.
跟妈妈走,该睡觉了
Good night.
晚安
We're closed.
打烊了
Even for me? Al.
我也不招待吗,阿尔
I thought Torrio had you on a leash.
托里奥没把你拴好吗
Well, he left town and I chewed through it.
他一出城我就跑出来了
Whoops.
诶呀呀
You really wanna do this?
你确定要这样
Sorry, I... I couldn't hear you.
抱歉,我听不清
Heyo, Tommy! Where the fuck you been?
汤米,你死到哪儿去了
I beg... Shut your yap and look smart. We got company.
抱歉,闭嘴,放聪明些,有客人在
Now, what were you saying?
你说什么来着
Watch your step, Deanie. This is my joint, Al,
小心着点,迪恩尼,这是我的店,阿尔
on the north side of town.
城市北部
Unless you want a taste of what's in that suitcase there...
除非你想尝尝那箱子里的东西
I'd watch my own step, I was you.
我是你的话,就自己小心着点
Come on.
走吧
Jesus!
老天
That was beautiful!
干得漂亮
I don't know who you are, mister, but you just made a pal.
我不知道你是谁,先生,但你刚刚交了个朋友
I'm George Mueller with the Faraday Electric Iron Company.
我是法拉第电熨斗厂的乔治o穆勒
Dean O'Banion. Hey, you married? I am.
迪恩o奥巴尼恩,你结婚了吗,结了
Yeah? How about this?
是吗,这样吧
I'm gonna make you a swell bouquet to take home to Mrs. Mueller, huh?
我来给穆勒夫人包一束漂亮的鲜花
What, is it irons you're selling? Yes, sir.
你卖的东西,是电熨斗吗,是的,先生
They'll save you hours of...
它们能帮您节省数个小时...
give me two dozen. How's that?
给我来两打,怎么样
I...

Yes, sir. Thank you.
好的,先生,谢谢你
Well, you're a good man, Mueller.
你是个好人,穆勒
You got a nice poker face.
面无表情的样子挺吓人
Hey, you ever want a real job,
什么时候想找份正经活计
just ask around about Deanie O'Banion.
打听一下迪恩尼o奥巴尼恩的名字
Two dozen? Two dozen.
两打吗,两打
3,000 years ago
三千年之前
King Tut, he reigned, you know
图坦卡蒙执掌着大权
He must have traveled greatly in his time
他生前一定四处走过很远很远
For in his tomb out there was gold and silverware
因为他的坟墓里,金银器堆积
From big hotels of every land and clime
出处遍布五湖四海世界各地
While going through his royal robes
从那王袍中摸起
They found up in his sleeve
发现他的衣袖里
The first fig leaf that Adam gave to Eve
有片无花果叶正是亚当摘给夏娃的
In old King TutTutTutankhamun's day
图坦,图坦卡蒙王统治的日子里
Beneath the tropic skies, King TutTut was very wise
图坦,图坦卡蒙王有着深深的智慧
Now old King TutTutTut was always gay
图坦,图坦卡蒙王过得舒服又自在
Cleopatra, she sat upon his knee
克里欧佩特拉坐在他怀里
Pat... that's where she sat
她就坐在那里
The girls would dance for him and every move a treat
侍女为他跳舞,每个舞步都是艳福
They'd move and move and move
她们动去又动来
But never move their feet
只是脚跟不离地
A thousand girls would dance each day
舞娘成百上千
With lots of hiphiphip hooray!
热舞跳到最嗨
In old King TutTutTutTutTutTut
这就是图坦,图坦卡蒙王
King Tutty's day
统治的日子
3,000 years ago, in history we know
三千年之前,历史书里面
King Tutankhamun ruled a mighty land
图特卡蒙王统治强大的国度
He ruled for many years
他的王朝延续许多年
Amid laughter, song, and tears
有哭泣也有笑语欢颜
He made a record that will always stand
他的功绩万世不朽
They opened up his tomb the other day
在他坟墓打开时候
And jumped with glee...
人们欢呼庆祝
How's about them "Nefertitties"?
怎么没有"娜芙蒂蒂"
That Cantor... luckiest Yid alive.
那个康托尔,世上最走运的犹太狗
Miss Kent is no typical chorine.
肯特可不是寻常歌手
You speak from experience?
经验之谈吗
I speak as her landlord, Mr. Yale.
我可是她房东,耶鲁先生
The second luckiest Yid alive.
世上第二走运的犹太狗
Apartment house of mine on West 57th.
西五十七街上的一间公寓楼
A tenant.
她是房客
Now Remus has heard everything.
雷穆斯听到了
You can tell Remus it happens to be true.
你可以告诉雷穆斯,这都是真的
Gyp, you made it.
吉普,你来了
How was the trip down?
路上如何
Flat tire. You believe it?
轮胎坏了,你能相信吗
Near Tabor Heights, by any chance?
莫非是在塔博尔高地附近
Spent the last eight hours washing grease off my hands.
之前八小时都在洗手上的机油
Aren't you gonna introduce us to your date?
不给我们介绍你的女伴吗
Of course. Where are my manners? Scruffy,
当然,我太失礼了,小破烂
meet Charlie Luciano.
这位是查理o卢西亚诺
What's that?
什么
She says you remind her of her brother.
她说你让她想起她哥哥
In your case, that's a compliment.
在你身上,这是恭维
Gyp Rosetti, meet George Remus.
吉普o罗塞蒂,这位是乔治o雷穆斯
A pleasure.
幸会
A little whiskey to warm you up?
来杯威士忌暖暖身子
This one's got ice water in his veins.
他的血管里淌的可是冰水
Take a lot more than whiskey.
光威士忌可不行
Take a lot more than that whiskey.
这样的威士忌不行
Remus has the good stuff.
雷穆斯有好货色
Speaking of which, we need to talk.
说到这里,我们需要谈谈
Getting a lot of demand for rum, and that stuff
需要大量的朗姆酒,等等
Cleopatra requests your presence.
克里欧佩特拉有请
That's okay. I wasn't really interested in finishing my thought.
没关系,我也不是很想把话说完
Relax, Gyp.
放松点儿,吉普
It's a party.
这可是晚会
A toast from our host!
主人祝酒
Stir the eggnog, raise the toddy.
蛋酒摇一摇,棕榈酒举起来
Happy New Year, everybody.
诸位新年快乐
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
To Nucky and Margaret Thompson!
敬努基和玛格丽特o汤普森
Who ate the last of the sardines?
最后几条沙丁鱼谁吃了
I saw a stray cat go by.
我看到一只流浪猫走过去
Oh, there's liverwurst there as well.
还有猪肝肠呢
Say, Georgie boy! How's tricks?
乔治小子,怎么样
I made 24 sales.
我卖了二十四个
You don't say. That's quite a haul.
真的吗,真不错
Not for a closer like George.
对乔治这样的推销商不算什么
Every no is one step closer to a yes. It certainly is.
每次拒绝都是迈向订单的一步,这是当然
Except you're a day late and a dollar short.
除非你晚到一天,差一美元
Yeah, $500 to be precise.
精确地说,差五百美元
Phil there is the big winner.
菲尔才是赢家
I've got the order slips.
我拿到订单了
Two dozen irons. That puts me ahead by seven.
两打熨斗,我领先七个
That's swell, George, and you'll certainly get your commission,
很出色,乔治,你也会拿到提成
but the contest is over. You missed the tally.
但是竞赛已经结束了,你错过了入账
10:00 P.M., you said.
你说的晚上十点
You don't know onions. Onions?
你不知道洋葱,洋葱
Must be all the sawdust between those cauliflowers.
这些菜花里肯定都是木屑
Phil, stop.
菲尔,别说了
The deadline was 9:00, George.
截止时间是九点,乔治
You said 10:00 P.M., Mr. Gulliver.
格列佛先生,你说的是十点
It's after hours. Call me Scotty.
那就下班了,叫我斯科特就行
I'm sure it was 10:00.
我确定是十点
Now, George, you know there's a city ordinance
乔治,你知道,现在有城市法令
that says you can't peddle goods after 9:00.
禁止九点以后的商业活动
What? No, I wasn't aware.
什么,不,我没听说
Well, sure. Disturbing the peace.
当然,防止扰乱治安
That's why the deadline was nine bells.
这就是把截止时间定在九点的原因
My wife and I were going to use the prize money to buy a house.
我的妻子和我将会用奖金买一栋房子
Oh, come on, now. Don't be shot to pieces.
行了,别这么伤心
Have a drink. I don't consume alcohol.
来喝一杯,我不喝酒
Well, me? I'm gonna get slopped.
那我可要大醉一场
With no sleep and nearly 30 hours in the air.
一直没睡觉,飞了三十个小时
Can you imagine soaring through the sky like a bird?
你能想象飞翔在空中像一只小鸟的感觉么
Free?
自由
30 hours to myself is all the freedom I'd need.
三十个小时的自由对我来说足够了
Ma'am, I'm told we're low on champagne.
夫人,我们的香槟不足了
Thank you. I'll have the bar restocked.
谢谢,我会要求吧台补充的
Already New Year's back home.
已经要过新年了
Give my best to Katy.
替我问候凯蒂
Oh, Mrs. Thompson, what a spectacular affair.
汤普森太太,聚会太棒了
As a rule, parties bore me,
通常来说,聚会都会让我感到无聊
but not this one.
但这场除外
I'm so glad you're enjoying yourselves. Oh, we are, very much.
你们玩的开心我很高兴,我们确实很开心
Dr. Landau, the woman who came in today
兰道先生,今天来的那个女人
As I said, I'm sorry you had to see that.
我很抱歉让你看到
Female patient. Very sad. Yes.
一个女病人,非常伤心
I was speaking with one of the doctors.
我和一个医生谈过
He thought it might be a good idea
他认为如果医院能够
if the hospital offered some kind of instruction for women
提供一些指导的话会很不错
health instruction, prenatal care.
健康指导,产前护理
Oh, really? Which doctor was that?
真的么,是哪位医生
I I don't recall his name.
我记不得他的名字了
Older gentleman.
一位老先生
His point was the entire situation could have been prevented.
他的意思是这个情况本可以被避免
Excuse me?
您说什么
How's everyone doing?
大家还好么
Sweeten those for you? You might have to.
香槟还合口味么,也许你也需要点
Your wife's just been lecturing me
你的妻子刚刚在指责我
on our hospital's complicity in a woman's miscarriage.
关于在我们医院流产的一个妇女的问题
No, I Negligent, were we?
不,我,我们疏忽了,不是么
That's not what I meant.
那不是我的意思
I'm sure it wasn't.
当然
Why are we talking shop on New Year's Eve?
我们为什么不谈谈除夕购物的事
Oh, look!
看呢
It's Howard Carter himself,
是霍华德o卡特本尊
back from the Valley of the Kings
他从帝王谷为各位来宾
with New Year's baubles for all our guests.
带来了新年礼物
Everyone, please come and partake of King Tut's treasure.
各位,请上前带走图坦法老的宝藏
A scarab brooch for you, Mrs. Landau?
给您一枚圣甲虫别针怎么样,兰道太太
A tiepin for you, Doctor?
给您一枚领带别针如何,医生
Why, it's beautiful.
真漂亮
Step on up, everyone.
大家请上前
Please, help yourselves.
随便拿
These are real diamonds.
这些是真钻石
Richard, I was wondering if I might have a word.
理查德,能不能和你谈谈
Of course.
当然
Do you like living here?
你喜欢住在这么
Yes.
喜欢
Then I'd appreciate if you'd stop filling Tommy's head
那我希望你不要再给汤米讲
with stories about the past.
那些过去的故事了
It's all very painful for him.
对他来说太痛苦
I understand.
我明白了
I knew you would.
我就知道你会明白
Are you going out this evening?
你今晚要出去么
Yes. To meet a friend.
是的,去见个朋友
Well, enjoy yourself.
玩的高兴点
And let's look to the future.
让我们向未来看
Hold it right there.
停在那
I understand there's a game over at the Traymore.
我听说在特雷摩尔那边有赌局
Not if they hear you're coming.
要是他们听到你要去就没有了
In the mood, George?
想玩么,乔治
Remus shuns gambling.
雷穆斯不喜欢赌博
Look, another mummy.
看呢,又来一个木乃伊
My apologies, gentlemen.
先生们,抱歉
I trust you've been enjoying yourselves.
我相信你们今天玩的都挺愉快吧
We're getting real friendly.
我们今天真的很友好
I promised this Yid I'd stick it only halfway in.
我给这个犹太佬保证我最多也就撑到一半
As I was saying,
我说过了
I'll do 500 cases a month of rum, plus
我一个月需要五百箱朗姆酒,还有
I need to stop you.
我要打断一下你
I won't be selling you alcohol anymore.
我不再卖酒了
Things have changed. How come?
情况已经变了,为什么
It's not really your concern.
和你没关系
Exactly the kind of highhanded attitude that makes
正是这种专横霸道的态度让...
I've got friends in politics, highly placed friends.
我在政界有朋友,地位非常高的朋友
As a favor to them
算是帮他们一个忙
and for my own peace of mind,
也是为了让我自己少些麻烦
I prefer to simplify things.
我想化繁从简
Well, I got money, you got booze.
我有钱,你有酒
What could be simpler than that?
还有比这更简单的么
That I sell to one buyer only.
我只卖给一家
Effective immediately, I'll be exporting exclusively
即刻生效,大西洋城的酒只独家供应给
from Atlantic City to Mr. Rothstein.
罗斯坦先生
If you'd like, you can buy directly from him.
如果你愿意,可以去找他买
At a 50% markup.
加百分之五十的费用
You could always buy from Brooklyn.
你可以从布鲁克林进货
Bill Lovett, PegLeg Lonergan.
比尔o洛维特,瘸子朗尼根
Those Paddies won't sell to Italians.
那些爱尔兰人不会把酒卖给意大利人
Sorry, boys.
先生们,抱歉
New Year, new rules.
新年新规矩
See, that makes sense.
这样讲得通了
Chink I know, runs a laundry
我认识一个开洗衣店的中国人
tells me '23 is the Year of the Pig.
告诉我一九二三年是猪年
This is a business decision, Mr. Rosetti.
罗塞蒂先生,这是经营策略
I come all the way down here, put up with car trouble...
我走了这么远的路,还遇到车辆故障
We all got the same news.
我们都听说了
Yeah, but we ain't all in the same fuckin' boat.
是,但我们待遇却不一样
I'm gettin' squeezed on all sides here
我被你们各种排挤
No, fuck you, Frank.
闭嘴,去你妈的,弗兰克
Your fuckin' rathole bar and your warehouse in Canarsie?
你在卡纳西的破酒吧和窑子
I don't see you doing me any favors, amico.
我看不出那对我有什么帮助,朋友
And you you smug kike midget,
还有你,你这个自鸣得意的犹太小矮子
creeping around like a fucking dentist with the ether.
左右不得罪,里外装人
Why don't you watch your fuckin' step
你注意点
Why don't you go sit in the corner, short pants?
你给我一边待着去,小屁孩
And then there's you
还有你
a fuckin' breadstick in a bow tie.
你这根戴着领结的长棍面包
You pastyfaced, cocksucking
你这张老脸,恶心人的
You must be tired, Mr. Rosetti.
你一定是累坏了,罗塞蒂先生
That can make a man irritable.
疲劳会让一个人易怒
You need some rest. I need 500 cases of rum.
你需要休息,我需要五百箱朗姆酒
You and your men my guests at the Ritz.
你和你的手下,请到丽兹酒店休息,我做东
What, you think I can't float my own hotel room?
干什么,你觉得我自己开不起房间么
I'm making a goodwill gesture.
我是出于友好的表示
Accept it or not.
愿不愿意接受在你
How about I make one, too? You'll not do it here.
我也来表示一下如何,你没这个能力
I'll shit you out like yesterday's sausage,
你就是我昨天吃完香肠拉出来的屎
you bogtrotting prick.
你这个混蛋
You're making my decision very easy.
你让我的决定更加容易了
Nobody here can take a joke.
这里的人都这么没有幽默感
ten, nine, eight, seven, six...
十,九,八,七,六
five, four, three, two, one...
五,四,三,二,一
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Look, it's Father Time!
看呢,是时光老人
Here come the New Year's babies!
还有新年宝宝
Thanks for a lovely evening.
今晚我过的很开心
For your kids.
送给你的孩子们
Champagne.
香槟
I thought he was sleeping through the night.
我以为他早就睡了
Sometimes he's hungry still.
有时候会饿醒
How's Abigail's cold?
阿比盖尔的感冒怎么样了
Better.
好多了
I lost.
我输了
This year will be more lucky.
今年会更幸运
These flowers are for you.
这些花送给你
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
Always lovely to see you.
很高兴能来
Well...
好啊
we made it 1923.
我们成功迎来了一九二三年
It's hard to believe, isn't it?
很难相信是吧
In some ways I wish the world would slow down.
有些时候我希望世界能慢下来
Hmm, you have the right attitude, dear.
你的态度很不错,亲爱的
Good night now. Good night.
晚安,晚安
How dare you? I beg your pardon?
你好大的胆子,你说什么
Don't ever drag me into a situation like that again.
别再把我拉到这样的情况之中了
What situation? Your issues, whatever your cause is this time.
什么情况,你的问题,不管这次是因为什么
My name is on that hospital. As is mine.
我的名字在那家医院上,我也是
And it's not to provide you with a bully pulpit.
但那不是你让你用来教训他们的
You come and go as you please and I do all that's required of me.
你想来就来,想走就走,我也都听你的
Everything you do is because I paid for it.
你能这么做是因为我付钱了
Don't pretend you don't enjoy playing the benefactor.
别装作你不喜欢当善人的角色
You made me a benefactor by giving that land away.
不是你让我把那块地让出去我也不用当善人
I had no ch
我没有
Is it New Year's yet?
新年到了么
Yes, dear.
是的,亲爱的
Could you not sleep?
你睡不着么
Tips for the staff.
给员工们的红包
The bishop's office called.
主教办公室来电话了
They need an answer regarding the St. Gregory award.
关于圣格里高利奖的问题
When is it? A week from Tuesday.
什么时候,一周之后
I'll think about it.
我记下了
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Maybe I come later.
也许过会我还回来
Why, Miss Kent.
怎么了,肯特小姐
Surprised? I'm shocked.
惊讶么,是震惊
What happened to Cleopatra?
埃及艳后怎么了
I'd say she flipped her wig.
她把假发摘了
Enjoy yourself tonight?
今晚开心么
I've never had so much fun pretending I didn't know someone.
我还从没有如此开心的不认识一个人
The only place I can truly rest my head.
唯一能让我好好歇歇的地方
Well, you're not resting yet.
还不到休息的时候
Here she comes! Wave to her! Wave!
她来了,跟她招手,招手

分享到
重点单词
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • strayn. 走失的家畜,浪子 adj. 迷途的,偶然的 vi.
  • urgevt. 驱策,鼓励,力陈,催促 vi. 极力主张 n.
  • groven. 小树林,果树园
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • grindvt. 磨,碾碎,挤压,压迫 vi. 磨得吱吱响 n.
  • tiren. 轮胎,金属圈 v. 使疲倦,厌烦
  • unknownadj. 未知的,不出名的
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣
  • partialadj. 部分的,偏袒的,偏爱的 n. 泛音