天才捕手(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第43期 汤姆归来
日期:2017-03-08 08:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You're overwriting the scene, Mrs. Bernstein.
这件事真的是你多虑了 伯恩斯坦夫人
We shall see, Mr. Perkins.
等着瞧吧 柏金斯先生
I am very sorry for what's going to happen to you.
对于即将发生在你身上的事 我深表歉意
Truly, I am.
我是真心的
Enjoy the time with Tom while you have it... because after him... there is a great hush.
当你还有机会和汤姆相处的时候 牢牢把握住 因为他离开以后......生活将会变得了无生趣
Hey, good to see you.
嘿 很高兴见到你
Max!
麦克斯!
Tom!
汤姆!
Wonderful to see you, Tom.
见到你真高兴 汤姆
But we need to talk. I have a taxi waiting.
我有好多话想对你讲 计程车在等我们呢
Heck, no! Taxi can take my luggage.
见鬼 不! 让计程车把我的行李载回去吧
No taxis or trains or buses or automation.
不坐计程车 不坐火车 不坐公车
I have to ambulate.
我只想走走
I have to feel my country again.
我迫切地想要感受这片故土
重点讲解

hush
寂静;鸦雀无声
There was a deathly hush in the theatre.
戏院里一片寂静。
A hush descended over the waiting crowd.
等候着的人群变得鸦雀无声。 (BrE, informal)
Can we have a bit of hush? (= please be quiet)
大家能安静一点吗?

scene of sth
an event or a situation that you see, especially one of a particular type
事件;场面;情景
The team's victory produced scenes of joy all over the country.
球队的胜利使举国上下出现一派欢乐的场面。
She witnessed some very distressing scenes.
她目睹过一些令人非常痛苦的场面。

luggage
行李
There's room for six more piece of luggage.
还有地方再放一件行李。
You stay there with the luggage while I find a cab.
你看着行李,我去找出租车。

automation
自动化
Automation meant the loss of many factory jobs.
自动化意味着许多工厂工人失业。

视频及简介

该片讲述了汤姆归来的故事。


分享到