美剧纸牌屋第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第6集:割让了开采权
日期:2017-02-24 15:10

(单词翻译:单击)

China provides 40% of the bailout,
中国提供40%的救市金
the IMF provides another 40%
国际货币基金组织提供另外40%
and a consortium of American and Chinese energy companies
一个美中能源企业的联盟
tackles the remaining 20%,
解决剩下的20%
in exchange for which they get drilling rights.
我们以开采权作为交换
The US would only have to contribute 150 of the $800 billion.
美方只用拿出八千亿中的一千五百亿
Russian companies would oversee production
俄国企业会监督生产
and get a slice of the revenues.
获取一小部分收益
These are the proposed development zones.
这些是拟开发区
We split the drilling rights?
我们割让了开采权吗
Yes, sir. China puts in more money,
是的,先生,中国出了更多钱
but we contribute our drilling technology.
我们就拿出我们的开采技术
Should we really be sharing that?
分享技术真的好吗
They're already trying to hack it from us.
他们早就想从我们这儿偷学了
Has Petrov agreed to this?
佩特罗夫同意了吗
I'm planning to propose
我打算在
it to him in Brandenburg at the G7 Summit.
德国勃兰登堡的七国峰会上跟他提
We've invited Russia and China to attend,
我们已邀请俄国和中国参加
but we didn't wanna move forward
但国会批准前
until we had congressional approval.
我们不想采取进一步行动
Bob? We should discuss privately.
鲍勃, 我们该私下谈
You're going to Brandenburg yourself?
你要亲自去勃兰登堡吗
If his health continues to worsen
如果他的病情继续恶化
We'll assess as we get closer,
之后再看情况
but, no, I'll stay here if it looks dire.
但如果情况悲观我就不去
We should probably draft an appropriation
我们应该起草拨款申请
in case we need to pay for a state funeral.
以防需要举办国葬
Doug. Madam Secretary.
道格, 部长女士
I could've come to the White House.
我可以去白宫的
The organ network, it answers to you.
器官供应组织要听命于你
Yes and no. Uh, in a regulatory capacity
说对了一半,从监管方面来说...
You have the power to modify the recipient list.
你有权力调整器官接受人名单
That's up to the network.
顺序由供应组织决定
They have an expert committee that
他们有专家委员会...
The president's life isn't going to be decided by a committee.
总统的生命不能由一个委员会决定
Let me show you something.
我给你看点东西
He was number three yesterday. Number one got a transplant.
他昨天是第三位,第一位已经移植了
Makes the president number two. His chances are very good.
总统现在是第二位,他活的机会很大
But this man, Anthony Moretti, he's just hours away from dying.
但这个安东尼?莫雷蒂再过几小时就要死了
Then let him die.
那就让他死
I'm not doing this.
我不会这么做的
It's not just the law. It's the ethics
不仅违法,也有违道德
Then change your ethics.
那就改变你的道德标准
Or you can resign, and your deputy can make this call.
不然你就辞职,让副部长打这个电话
And if he won't, then he can resign, too.
如果他不愿意,他也辞职
I will strip away this entire department until I find who I need.
我会把这整个部门翻个底朝天,找到我需要的人
Now make the call.
打电话吧
Okay, I'm on. You ever use it?
好,我上去了, 你用过吗
No, I use Google.
不,我一般用谷歌
Uh, it's a small market share,
它市场份额很小
but still, it's billions of searches a month.
但一个月仍有数十亿次搜索
Now, what if a certain candidate got more hits,
如果一个候选人有更多点击量
was ranked higher,
排名更靠前
more positive coverage favored over negative coverage?
正面报道多过负面报道呢
What if that candidate was William Conway?
如果那个候选人是威廉?康威呢
Manipulating searches? The public would turn on them.
操纵搜索结果,公众会与他们反目的
It gets them millions of votes.
帮他们拉到了上千万的选票
Can you get me solid proof?
能弄到确凿证据吗
Well, I am not getting involved in something like this.
我不会参与这样的事
What I will give you is advice as a friend.
我只会作为朋友,给你友善的建议
Don't waste a year of your life on the Underwoods.
别把一年的时光浪费在安德伍德夫妇身上
They've already lost the election
他们已经输掉了竞选
and they don't even realize it.
而且自己还没有意识到
I know you're only trying to help,
我知道你只想帮忙
and I'm sure you must feel frightened
也明白你很担心
about Frank's condition
弗兰克的情况
You don't have to be delicate, Cathy.
你没必要拐弯抹角,凯茜
I'd like you to let me do my job.
我希望你不要干涉我的工作
China cannot be at the center of this negotiation,
中国不能成为谈判的核心
or Raymond Tusk.
雷蒙德?塔斯克也不行
Involving the oil companies
把石油公司牵扯进来
is the only shot we have at winning Republican support.
是我们赢得共和党支持的唯一办法
Do you remember when we played beer pong and you let me win?
还记得那次玩啤酒乒乓球,你放水让我赢吗
The two of us were sitting right over there,
我们两个就坐在那边
in those two chairs,
那两张椅子上
and you asked me for my advice.
你征求了我的意见
It was good advice.
那是一条好建议
And you listened to it. I don't know why you won't now.
你也接受了,我不明白你现在为什么不肯接受
You were proposing a way forward. This time you're not.
你上次提的是建设性意见,这次却不是
Well, unlike you, my nomination was confirmed by the Senate,
与你不同,我是由参议院委任的
because they believed I knew what I was doing.
因为他们相信我知道自己在做什么
Forgive me, Claire, but it seems to me
很抱歉,克莱尔,但在我看来
that you are taking advantage of the situation
你正在利用现在的局面
to assert authority you don't have a right to assert.
行使一些你无权行使的权力
Cathy, you don't have Francis right now.
凯茜,弗兰西斯现在不在
I'm the best thing you've got,
我是你的最佳选择
so please work with me on this.
请与我共同解决这个问题吧
Congress will never approve this.
国会不会批准的
You're just wasting everybody's time.
你在浪费大家的时间
The Republicans will get in line.
共和党会支持的
Not the Republicans, the Democrats.
不是共和党,是民主党
I spoke to Jackie Sharp.
我跟杰姬?夏普谈过
When she heard you developed this plan...
当她得知是你制定了这个计划...
She's a formidable woman, Claire, and very persuasive.
她是个厉害的女人,克莱尔,而且很有说服力
Remy Danton. Remy, we need to talk about Jackie.
雷米?丹顿, 雷米,我们得谈谈杰姬
Such a nice night.
多美的夜晚
Let's go somewhere outside.
我们出去走走吧
And where do you wanna go?
你想去哪
Take me to the bay.
带我去海湾吧
We'll go skinnydipping.
我们去裸泳
I thought you only had a couple hours.
你不是只有几个小时时间吗
I'll make up some excuse.
我可以找到借口的
I'm sick of hotel rooms.
我在酒店待腻了
We both got a big day tomorrow.
咱俩明天还有事呢
Why are you being no fun?
你怎么这么扫兴
Because you're trying to kill my bill.
因为你要搅黄我的法案
You didn't wanna see me. You wanted to lobby me.
你不是想见我,你是来游说我的
Jackie, listen Who told you I was against it?
杰姬, 是谁告诉你我反对的
Birch's Chief of Staff.
博奇的幕僚长
Well, I'm sure you stand to make a lot of money on this, but
我相信你能从中捞到不少钱,但是...
It's not about the money.
不是因为钱
Isn't that how Claire convinced you?
克莱尔不是靠钱说服你的吗
I just wanted to leave it tonight.
我今晚不想谈
I didn't wanna be mad at you.
我不想冲你发火
I just wanted...
我只想
I don't understand why you're helping her.
我不明白你为什么要帮她
You've gotta get Birch on board.
你得让博奇同意
The Underwoods have lied to me,
安德伍德夫妇欺骗过我
they've used me, they've tried to intimidate me.
利用过我,还试图威胁我
I don't know what Claire's up to,
我不知道克莱尔想干什么
but I'm not gonna let it happen without a fight,
但我绝不会坐以待毙
not with the State Department against it.
而且国务院都已经反对了
Claire knows.
克莱尔知道了
About you and me.
我们俩的事
She got photographs
她有我们的照片
of us leaving the same hotel at the same time, multiple occasions.
多次同时离开同一家酒店
Take me back to my car.
送我回我车上
Jackie, listen... Turn around now, please.
杰姬,听我说, 请掉头
It's the reason I haven't been in touch.
所以我最近没怎么联系你
I wanted to protect you...
我想保护你...
but she's making I don't wanna talk about it.
但是她提出了, 我不想谈这个
Just stop the car and let me out or drive me back.
停车,让我下去,或者送我回去
I'll take you back.
我送你回去
A day or two.
再一两天
We might not have much warning, Mr. President.
我们没办法提前通知,总统先生
When the liver is this close to failure,
肝脏如此接近衰竭
things can happen suddenly.
一切都有可能突然发生
You should be prepared.
你们应该做好准备
What's happening with his hands? It's called asterixis.
他的手是怎么回事, 那是扑翼样震颤
It happens when the body can't clear ammonia.
当身体无法排除氨时就会发生这种情况
Thank you, Dr. Saxon.
谢谢你,撒克逊医生
I'm not going to Brandenburg.
我不去勃兰登堡了
No, you have to.
不,你必须去
Cathy will negotiate on my behalf. I don't trust her on this.
凯茜会代表我谈判, 在这事上我不信任她
That's a risk we'll have to take.
我们必须冒这个风险
The risk I won't take is being overseas if the president dies.
我不能冒的风险是当总统去世时我在海外
We don't even know if Congress
我们都不知道国会
will approve the appropriation for the bailout.
会不会批准这次救市拨款
They will approve it. I'll make sure they do.
他们会批准的,我会确保他们批准
You shouldn't be worrying about this now, Claire.
你现在不该担心这个,克莱尔
You should be focused on Frank.
你应该全心关注弗兰克
We need to put him on the ventilator
我们得给他上呼吸机
to protect his airways.
保护他的呼吸道
You should go, ma'am. Go get some rest.
您该走了,夫人,去休息一下
Now's not a good time, LeAnn. This can't wait.
现在不是时候,莉安, 非常紧急
What is it? Pollyhop.
怎么了, 波利跳
The search engine? Conway is working with them.
搜索引擎吗, 康威在跟他们合作
They can manipulate what people search for.
他们可以操纵人们搜索的东西
It gives them a huge advantage
给了他们巨大优势
Wait, slow down. What does this mean?
等等,慢点,这是什么意思
It means that we lose.
意思是我们输了
Conway's name, his image,
康威的名字,他的照片
they can control what people see. They can forcefeed it.
他们可以控制人们看到什么,强迫人们看
Even if they're not doing that,
即便他们不那么做
even if they're just tracking users, it's enough to beat us.
即便他们只是在追踪用户,也足以打败我们了
You know what people are searching for, you know everything,
你知道人们在搜索什么,就知道一切
their hopes, their fears,
他们的希望,恐惧
what they're thinking about when they're staring at the ceiling
他们半夜盯着天花板时
in the middle of the night.
脑袋里在想什么
Who told you this? Someone I trust.
谁告诉你的, 我信任的人
I can't deal with this right now.
我现在不能处理这件事
We have to do something, Claire, or the election
我们得想点办法,克莱尔,否则大选
LeAnn, my husband just had a seizure.
莉安,我丈夫刚刚痉挛发作
There may not even be an election.
恐怕都不能竞选了
I'm sorry. I
抱歉,我...
If Francis survives, we will deal with this then.
如果弗兰西斯挺过来了,我们到时候再处理
Right now, I need to focus on what's right in front of me.
现在,我需要集中关注我眼前的事
There was no criminal wrongdoing.
没有任何犯罪行为
That we can fathom. But why take the chance?
这我们理解,但为什么要冒险呢
Because pleading the Fifth makes it look like I broke the law.
因为保持沉默会让我看上去有罪
I agree.
我同意
So I'll tell the truth. I'll own it.
我会说出真相,我会承认
Yes, that you didn't meet with him.
是的,你没有跟他见过面
Are you suggesting that
你是说...
It's the Attorney General's word against Heather's.
司法部长和希瑟各执一词
As your lawyer, I can't be part of this conversation.
作为你的律师,我不能参与这个对话
We can still win this campaign.
我们还是能赢得竞选的
I'll be in the lobby.
我去大厅等你
I'll back you up.
我会支持你的说法
The security detail only saw me and Goodwin together,
安保人员只看见我和古德温一起
not the two of you.
没看见你和他
This is under oath.
我要宣誓作证的
Underwood's people are trying to smear us.
安德伍德的人是想抹黑我们
The whole point of this campaign
这场竞选的全部意义
was to be the opposite of Underwood.
就是做与安德伍德截然不同的人
I thought you wanted this.
我以为你想要这个的
Not if it means breaking the law.
如果要犯法就不行
Do you think he'd even be having this conversation?
你觉得换作他,还会有这种犹豫吗
You actually care about the law, Heather...
你是真正在意法律的,希瑟
which is why you need to be president.
所以该由你来做总统
Mrs. Underwood. Bob, I didn't realize
安德伍德夫人, 鲍勃,我不知道...
The Leader and I were just discussing the bailout package.
少数党领袖和我正在讨论救市计划
President Blythe just wanted me to stress
布莱斯总统要我强调一下
how important it is that the Democrats stick together right now
民主党人当前团结一致的重要性
with Francis being
弗兰西斯还在...
There's no need.
不必如此
I just called the Speaker to schedule an emergency vote.
我刚给议长打了电话,安排紧急投票
I'm sure the President will be pleased.
我相信总统会很满意的
How's Frank? He's hanging in there.
弗兰克怎么样, 他还撑着
I'm sure you wanna get back to the hospital.
你一定想快点回医院
But thank you for making the personal visit.
但谢谢你亲自前来
Thoughts and prayers, Claire.
牵挂和祈祷与你同在,克莱尔
Thank you, Bob.
谢谢你,鲍勃
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Excuse me, Leader.
失陪一下,领袖
You came here to threaten me.
你是来威胁我的
We don't need to be at odds, Jackie.
我们不必不和的,杰姬
Do you plan on hanging this over my head
你打算每次遭遇我的反对
every time I try to oppose you?
都拿这个来威胁我吗
You can't fault me for your sloppiness.
你自己不小心,可怪不得我
That's a "Yes."
也就是"是"了
As long as we're working together,
只要我们是一边的
you have nothing to worry about.
你就没什么可担心的
Mr. President, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
总统先生,希望您别过于乐观
The members of the G7
七国集团的成员们
are already ruffled because Russia was invited,
已经因为邀请了俄国而不满了
and Petrov may be using this opportunity
而佩特罗夫可能会利用这个机会
to embarrass us in front of the international community.
在国际社会上给我们难堪
Yes?
什么事
The First Lady is here, sir. Send her in.
第一夫人来了,先生, 请她进来
Sir, I would like to finish our briefing
先生,我想先完成我们的讨论
I'm not gonna keep the First Lady waiting if she wants to see me.
第一夫人想见我,我可不能让她等着
I'm sure you've heard. Yes, Birch called a few minutes ago.
你听说了吧, 对,博奇几分钟前来电了
I'd like to join you in Brandenburg, Cathy.
我想和你一起去勃兰登堡,凯茜
Well, I appreciate you wanting to pitch in,
很感谢你愿意出力
but I really don't think that's necessary.
但我真的认为没这必要
Well, I know this plan better than anyone.
我比任何人都了解这个计划
Mr. President... There is only one shot at this.
总统先生, 机会只有一次
Everyone at the same table. What about Frank?
所有人都在场, 弗兰克呢
In Brandenburg, I can be useful. I can't here.
我在勃兰登堡能派上用场,在这里就不能了
The First Lady cannot
第一夫人不能
negotiate on behalf of the United States government.
代表美国政府进行谈判
The delegation is at your discretion, Mr. President.
谁做代表,由你决定,总统先生
It might be good for you to have some support.
有人支持你,或许是好事
Her presence undermines my authority as Secretary of State.
她的在场会削弱我作为国务卿的权威
Cathy, Petrov is incredibly stubborn. Trust me, I know.
凯茜,佩特罗夫非常固执,这你相信我
Why wouldn't you wanna have every asset available to you?
你为什么不愿意用上所有的资源呢
Allow me to do this, Mr. President.
请允许我做这件事,总统先生
Sir If it increases our chances.
先生, 如果能增加胜算
It will, I promise.
会的,我保证
Then join us. We're going over the briefing now.
那就一起吧,我们把简报过一遍
You tried, Frank...
你尽力了,弗兰克
which is more than most people ever do.
这已经比大多数人都强了
Right now, it's just us.
现在,只剩下我们了
Rest your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
We have all the time in the world.
我们有用不完的时间
Danny, what was that?
丹尼,发生什么事了
Danny? Nothing, Mom.
丹尼, 没事,妈妈
Open the door.
把门打开
Open the door.
把门打开
Mrs. Underwood? Dr. Saxon is on the line.
安德伍德夫人,萨克逊医生的电话
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hello?
你好
Good evening, or good morning.
晚上好,或者说早上好
President Underwood is currently being prepped for surgery
安德伍德总统正在准备手术
to receive a liver transplant.
接受肝脏移植
Barring any complications,
不出意外的话
the surgery is expected to take 12 to 13 hours.
手术将耗时12到13小时
Uh, we'll update you about the progress if need be,
有需要的话我们会向大家更新情况
but probably nothing more until the operation's completed.
但在手术结束之前应该不会有什么消息了
We can turn the plane around right now, ma'am.
我们可以马上让飞机掉头,夫人
You'll be back before he's out of surgery.
你能在他手术结束之前赶回去
We should do that, Claire.
我们应该那样做,克莱尔
I'll be late to the summit, but everyone will
峰会我会迟到,但是大家能
No. We're almost there.
不,我们马上就到了
We keep going. Honestly, Claire
我们继续前进, 说实话,克莱尔
Inform the captain to stay on course. Yes, ma'am.
告诉机长保持航线, 是,夫人
Connect me with Seth Grayson, please.
请给我接赛斯?格雷森
He's already gone in.
他已经进去了
The First Lady is currently en route to Brandenburg
第一夫人在去勃兰登堡的路上
and will not be in Washington for the surgery.
手术期间不会回到华盛顿
She will continue onto the G7
她会继续按计划
Summit to assist Secretary Durant, as planned.
在七国峰会中协助杜兰特国务卿
She asked me to read the following statement.
她让我宣读以下声明
"It was a difficult decision for me not to return..."
"不调头对我来说是个困难的决定"
But I know my husband. If he were conscious...
但我了解我的丈夫,如果他醒着
"...he'd tell me to press on..."
"他会让我继续前行"
...that the best way to be at his side is to serve my country.
因为支持他最好的方式就是为国效力
"And I can serve it better in Germany than in a waiting room. "
而我在德国能比在等候室里发挥更大的作用
If there's an emergency, I'll return immediately..."
如果有紧急情况,我会马上回去"
...but I have the utmost faith...
但我对杰弗逊纪念医院的
"...in the medical team at Jefferson Memorial."
"医疗团队有极大的信心"
I'm praying for a successful procedure,
我在祈祷手术成功
and I ask all of you to join me in praying for my husband,
我也请求你们跟我一起为我丈夫
your president.
你们的总统祈祷
Right over there, Ms. Dunbar.
请就坐,邓巴女士
Will your attorneys be joining us?
你的律师会来参加吗
I've asked my attorneys not to attend.
我已经让我的律师不要来了
We have to advise you that it's in your best interest
我们得说明,为您的利益考虑...
I'm well aware, Mr. Morgan.
我很清楚,摩根先生
It's not my first time at this table.
我不是第一次坐上这张桌子了
Thank you, President Zhou. President Petrov?
谢谢,周主席,佩特罗夫总统
Russia shares China's desire for inclusion.
俄罗斯和中国一样希望参与国际峰会
We are looking forward to productive talks.
我们期待展开有成效的会谈
And we also want to extend our sincere best wishes
同时我们也要对安德伍德总统的手术
for President Underwood's surgery.
致以最真诚的祝福
He is dearly missed at this meeting.
我们都非常想念他
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢,总统先生
So, shall we begin?
我们可以开始了吗
The most pressing order of business
当务之急是
is the joint IMF, AmericanChinese debt relief package
联合国际货币基金组织以及美国和中国
to the Russian Federation.
对俄联邦的债务减免计划
We're recording?
在录吗
Ms. Dunbar, any statement you make
邓巴女士,你所作的任何陈述
will be part of the public record as part of the DOJ report.
都将记入司法部报告,成为公共记录
Although this video is simply for purposes of...
虽然这段录像只是为了...
You can make the video available to the media.
你可以把录像传给媒体
I have nothing to hide.
我没有什么好隐瞒的
So you're waiving your right to keep the video from public view?
你是要放弃对大众保密的权利吗
I am.
是的
The attorney general says you pressured her
司法部长说你曾向她施压
to look into Lucas Goodwin's claims
要她追查卢卡斯?古德温的说法
I've read the attorney general's statement.
我读过司法部长的陈词
We also have a deposition from a young woman,
我们还得到一份来自一名年轻女性的证词
a staffer, who says Goodwin
是一名职员,她说古德温
posed as a volunteer at an event in Cincinnati on March 8th.
在3月8日辛辛那提的一场活动中假扮成志愿者
Did you meet with Mr. Goodwin?
你与古德温先生会过面吗
I shake hundreds of people's hands at every event.
我在每场活动上都要与上百人握手
If he was in Cincinnati, there's a chance I may have shaken his.
如果他去过辛辛那提,我有可能跟他握过手
But the claim that he and I met oneonone...
但要说我跟他曾单独会面...
So you're saying you didn't meet with him?
所以你是说你没有见过他吗
We have phone records, Ms. Dunbar.
我们有电话记录,邓巴女士
You did speak to the attorney general.
你的确曾与司法部长通过话
Martha is my former boss and an old friend.
玛莎是我的前任上司和老友
We speak frequently. Why she would claim that I...
我们经常通话,她为什么要说我...
We need a simple answer, Ms. Dunbar.
我们要个简单的回答,邓巴女士
Did you or did you not
你是否
meet with Lucas Goodwin privately in Cincinnati?
曾与卢卡斯?古德温在辛辛那提私下见面
Yes.
是的
I met with a man I didn't know
我与一名不认识的男人见了面
who turned out to be unhinged.
结果发现他精神错乱
I contacted the attorney general
我联系司法部长
because she's the top law enforcement official in the country
是因为她是全国顶尖的执法人员
and WITSEC is under her jurisdiction.
而且证人保护计划受她管辖
I did nothing wrong.
我没做错什么
Tell us the nature of this meeting.
告诉我们这场会面的性质
I'd like to say, for the record,
我要郑重声明
that I think this interview is an act of political sabotage.
我认为这次面谈是一场政治阴谋
Its goal is to make me look guilty by association,
其目的就是要通过关联让我看上去有罪
but there are the way things look and the way things actually are.
但表现与事实是两回事
When I investigated Frank Underwood,
我调查弗兰克?安德伍德的时候
he looked innocent, but he wasn't.
他看上去是清白的,但他并不是
I couldn't prove it, but I knew it to be true.
我无法证明,可我知道确实如此
Ms. Dunbar...
邓巴女士
You have proof that I met with Mr. Goodwin.
你们有我跟古德温先生会面的证据
I've admitted it.
我已经承认了
All that proves is that I'm honest,
这只能证明我的诚实
unlike a president who would use the Department of Justice
不像总统那样为了个人利益
to target his political opponent for his own personal gain.
利用司法部去攻击他的对手
Let me remind you, ma'am,
我要提醒你,女士
the president was unconscious when this investigation began...
总统在这次调查开始前就已陷入昏迷...
It doesn't matter whether he was unconscious or not,
不论他是否意识清醒
whether he lives or dies.
不论他是死是活
The president is the people who work for him.
为总统效力的人代表的就是他
I don't think this is going to work.
我觉得这事成不了
Petrov's talking the talk in session,
佩特罗夫在会上只是说说而已
but he won't meet with me privately.
他不肯跟我私下见面
Chinese are ready to sign, if that's the holdup.
中国人已经准备签字了,如果是因为这个
It's not the Chinese.
跟中国人无关
He refuses to meet with anyone other than a head of state.
他拒绝跟任何非国家首脑讲话
Then see if he'll meet with the president's wife.
那就看看他愿不愿意跟总统夫人见面
It doesn't change the fact that he is morally corrupt,
这不能改变他道德败坏的事实
and he has corrupted the institutions that report to him.
他也败坏了听命于他的机关
That is why I am running for president,
所以我才要竞选总统
because someone needs to fight this.
因为总得有人跟他抗争
So not only did she meet with Goodwin,
她不止跟古德温见了面
she's using the investigation to attack a president
她还利用调查来攻击
who's on the operating table as we speak.
这会儿正在手术台上的总统
Yeah, the way she keeps defending herself
是啊,她一直为自己辩护
only gives conspiracy theorists more...
只会让阴谋论者有更多...
She's done.
她完了
Now, I'm not saying that she was involved...
我不是说她有参与...
Without a doubt.
毫无疑问
...but many are taking to social media...
...但许多人正在社交媒体上...
Seth. Hello, Cynthia.
赛斯, 你好,辛西娅
Think you might have anything for me?
你有没有什么工作给我
...and certainly not a president whose approval rating...
...尤其总统的支持率还...
On your campaign?
在你们的竞选团队里
Yeah, it's ironic...
是的,很讽刺
I'm gonna hang up now. Good luck.
我得挂了,祝你好运
...but I think she may have just tanked it.
但我觉得她是搞砸了
Mr. President... the transplant's complete.
总统先生,移植手术完毕
Now they're closing him up.
他们正在缝合刀口
We'll see how he accepts the new organ.
接下来就看他能否适应新器官了
Maybe we should try and get Claire on the phone.
也许我们该给克莱尔打个电话了
Yeah.

Soon. We're waiting for him now.
快了,我们在等他
Okay. Okay, thank you, Donald.
好的,好,谢谢,唐纳德
So it's going well? Well, unless his body rejects the liver.
挺顺利喽, 除非他的身体排斥这个肝脏
Mr. President. Mrs. Underwood.
总统先生, 安德伍德夫人
Mr. President.
总统先生
I thought we were meeting alone.
我以为我们要单独见面
As the administration's representative,
作为政府的代表
I need to participate in any conversations
我需要参与到所有谈话中
Madam Secretary, I believe my people were very clear, hmm?
国务卿女士,我相信我的人说得很清楚了
Would you give us a moment, please, Cathy?
能给我们点时间吗,凯茜
Just a little while.
一小会儿就好
I'll be outside.
我就在外面
So... how is surgery going?
手术进展怎么样
So far, so good.
目前还好
Ah, you must be exhausted. Now, sit. Sit.
你一定累坏了,快坐吧,坐吧
I imagine you'd rather be at the hospital.
你一定更想在医院里吧
Well, this is too important,
这事太重要了
and you weren't going to negotiate with Secretary Durant.
您又不肯跟杜兰特国务卿谈判
What makes you think I'll negotiate with you?
你凭什么认为我会跟你谈判
Oh, well, isn't that why we're sitting here?
那不是我们坐在这里的原因吗
Maybe I just wanted to... see your face again.
也许我只是想...再看到你的脸
Maybe I'm fond of it.
也许我喜欢你这张脸
You are a beautiful woman, Mrs. Underwood, hmm?
你是个美丽的女人,安德伍德夫人
Those lips...
那双唇
Would you say something for me?
你能为我说句话吗
Would you say, um...
你可以说...
"Shame on you... Mr. President."
"你真可耻,总统先生"吗
Really, Viktor? Are we gonna dredge that up?
当真吗,维克多,要重提那段不快吗
An apology would do...
道个歉就行
if you want to negotiate...
如果你想谈判的话
Well, you would lose respect for me if I apologized.
如果我道歉,你就不会再尊重我了
Yes.
没错
Yes, this is true.
这倒是
I'm not here for a sightseeing trip, Viktor.
我不是来旅游的,维克多
So, Francis needs a liver and I need a bailout.
弗兰西斯需要一个肝脏,我需要救市
What do you need? I need for you to agree to the terms.
你需要什么, 我需要你同意那些条款
Oh, yes, the terms. The terms, yes.
对啊,条款,没错
But why are you here... and not with Francis?
但你为什么在这儿,而不是陪着弗兰西斯
When your mother is sick, you go to her.
你母亲生病时,你回到了她身边
Not your husband, hmm?
现在却不在你丈夫身边
Were the stories true?
那些报道是真的吗
Are there problems, Claire?
出问题了吗,克莱尔
What are your concerns with the Chinese?
你对中国的顾虑是什么
There are too many drilling sites in sensitive areas.
有太多钻井在敏感地区
It's a security issue to us.
对我们是个安全问题
And what sites, in particular, are you worried about?
你们具体担心的是哪几个钻井
Oh, you... you are familiar with the individual zones?
你熟悉各个区域吗
It's my plan. I know it backwards and forwards.
这是我的计划,我完全清楚
I see, so that's why it's so important to you.
这样啊,怪不得对你这么重要
Because it's yours.
因为这是你的
Is it one of these?
是其中之一吗
On the Pacific coast?
在太平洋海岸上
You asked for me, sir?
您找我,先生
I wanna get out of this place as soon as possible.
我想尽快离开这里
I'll make sure of it, sir.
我会尽力的,先生
Where's Claire?
克莱尔在哪
She's in Germany.
她在德国
Germany?
德国
A lot to catch you up on, Mr. President.
我很多事要向您汇报,总统先生
Raymond. The Chinese are getting skittish.
雷蒙德, 中国人开始担心了
They wanna know why it's taking so long.
他们想知道为什么这么慢
Now, if Petrov doesn't agree soon, they may back out.
如果佩特罗夫不尽快同意,他们可能会退出
Thank you, Raymond. I'm on standby.
谢谢,雷蒙德, 我随时待命
We need to shake hands on this.
我们得马上达成协议
No. No, I told you, nothing on Sakhalin Island.
不行,我告诉过你了,库页岛上不能有
It's two zones on the southern end. Then you have your bailout.
只要南端两个区,你就可以救市了
It opens a door I don't want to open.
这样会打开一扇我不想开的门
They're being more than reasonable, Mr. President.
他们的要求很合理了,总统先生
Reasonable? In whose eyes?
合理,谁说的
You and China are raping Siberia.
你们和中国在掠夺西伯利亚
We didn't run your economy into the ground.
不是我们把你们的经济搞砸的
You did.
是你自己
Is this how you tried to convince Michael Corrigan
迈克尔?科里根上吊前
before he hung himself?
你就是这么劝他的吗
Because that's what you are asking me to do,
因为你现在就是在要求我这么做
to tie the noose around my own neck.
在我自己的脖子上系个绳套
What's next? The Black Sea? The Arctic?
接下来呢,黑海吗,北极吗
I cannot allow the Chinese ships
我不能允许中国船只
to come this close to my sovereign
这么靠近我的领土
Mrs. Underwood, President Underwood is on the line.
安德伍德夫人,安德伍德总统打来找您
He's awake? Yes, ma'am.
他醒了吗, 是的,夫人
Go, go. We're done here.
去吧,我们谈完了
I can't speak with him right now. Mrs. Underwood
我现在没空跟他通话, 安德伍德夫人
I will let you know when I'm available.
我有空时会告诉你的
Yes, ma'am.
是,夫人
You should talk to your husband.
你应该跟你丈夫谈谈
I'm not leaving here until we have an agreement.
不达成协议,我不会离开这里的
But you're an amateur, Claire.
但你是个业余选手,克莱尔
You fly in, you puff up your chest
你飞过来,挺起胸脯
and you pretend to play president.
假装自己是总统
But what would you be without your husband?
但没了你丈夫,你又算什么呢
Nothing. A pretty face.
什么也不是,只是张漂亮脸蛋
So, yes, play the president if you like.
那好吧,你想演总统就演吧
Go. Tell the Chinese they get nothing on the Pacific.
去吧,告诉中国人他们在太平洋上什么也得不到
You think you can do that, Mrs. Underwood?
你觉得你做得到吗,安德伍德夫人
Your people are hurting.
你的人民正在受苦
Six months at most, they're gonna be marching on Red Square.
最多六个月,他们就会去红场游行
I'm done letting you have your dignity.
我不想再给你留面子了
The truth is you're a beggar on your knees,
事实上,你就是个跪着的乞丐
and you will take whatever we shove down your throat.
我们逼你吃什么,你就得吃什么
Viktor.
维克多
Take the deal. Get your dignity back.
接受协议,挽回面子
Madam Secretary.
国务卿女士
Joint control of zones 61 and 67.
61和67区联合控制权
We've got an agreement, pending the president's approval.
我们已取得协议,只等总统同意
Well, he's sleeping now.
他在睡觉了
They're moving him back to the White House soon.
他们即将把他转移回白宫
And how did he seem? I only talked to him briefly,
他看起来怎么样, 我只简单跟他聊了几句
but the doctors say the organ is... taking well so far.
但是医生说器官...目前情况良好
They're expecting a quick recovery.
他们估计很快能恢复
You've done an outstanding job, Mr. President.
你做得非常好,总统先生
So have you, Claire. I'm going to try and get some rest.
你也是,克莱尔, 我要去休息一会儿了
Of course. Have a safe flight.
当然,一路平安
Experts were pessimistic that
专家原本对本次峰会
anything meaningful could come out of the summit.
能否取得实质性成果并不乐观
Draft of the appropriations bill from the Speaker's office.
议长办公室送来的预算案草案
Just put it on the desk, please.
请放在桌子上吧
...Catherine Durant had this to say from Brandenburg.
凯瑟琳?杜兰特在勃兰登堡如是说
President Petrov and I worked through the night
佩特罗夫总统和我与中国政府
in concert with the Chinese government
通宵协商
in order to come up with an agreement.
以达成协议
Along with partners in the private sector,
连同私营企业一起
the United States, China, and Russia will collaborate on a plan
美国,中国和俄国将进行合作
to extract oil from untapped sites in eastern Siberia.
在东西伯利亚未开发地区开采石油
This will then enable a return to a more stable oil market,
这将使石油市场和全球经济
as well as a stable global economy.
重归稳定
Now, in order to make this plan viable
为使这项计划可行
and mitigate any tax burden...
并减轻美国和
...to the American and Chinese taxpayers,
中国纳税人的税收负担
the corporations will provide the bulk of the investment,
私营公司将提供大部分投资
the, uh, infrastructure to extract the oil and the technology.
开采石油的基础设施和技术
and then any of the profits
所得利润
will then be distributed commensurately among
也将在这些公司之间
these corporations, as well,
对应分配
and including the land value invested by the Russian government.
也包括俄国政府投资的土地价值
So at this time, I'd like to open the floor to any questions.
现在,我愿意接受任何提问
I'm getting a lot of
有很多人问我
questions about the First Lady's involvement.
第一夫人扮演了什么角色
We stick to our message that she was just there to assist.
我们就坚持说,她只是过去协助
Secretary Durant led the effort.
杜兰特国务卿才是主导
There's multiple reports that she and Petrov had a long meeting.
有很多报道说她和佩特罗夫开了很长的会
They greeted each other. That's it.
他们不过是互相问候,就这样
So we deny?
那我们否认吗
The President hasn't approved the plan yet.
总统还未批准这个方案
We wanna focus on his recovery, not the
我们要关注他的康复,而不是...
Yes? Secretary of Health for you, sir.
什么事, 卫生部长找您,先生
I'll find you in your office.
我回头去你办公室找你
Madam Secretary.
部长女士
I just sent you an email. Hold on.
我刚给你发了邮件, 稍等
What is this?
这是什么
The father you see there?
看见照片上的父亲了吧
That's who we bumped for the President.
那就是我们为总统挤下去的人
He died an hour ago.
他一小时前去世了
Father of two, loving husband.
留下两个孩子和他深爱的妻子
Delete it right now from your outbox.
马上从你的发件箱删除
I already did, but I wanted you to see his face...
已经删了,但我想让你看到他的脸
the family he left behind.
和他留下的亲人
Well, uh, it will probably take a few days, but, uh, I'm
可能需要几天时间,但我...
My wife is up.
我太太来了
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢,先生们
Mrs. Underwood. Mrs. Underwood.
安德伍德夫人, 安德伍德夫人
Claire.
克莱尔
Are you in a lot of pain?
你痛吗
Nothing I can't handle.
忍得了
Meechum?
密查姆怎么样
I spoke to his mother.
我和他母亲联系过了
Francis, don't... Help me up.
弗兰西斯,别... 帮我起来
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes. It's good for the recovery.
是的,这对康复有好处
Doctor's orders.
医生的吩咐
They want me on my feet at least once a day.
他们要我每天至少下床一次
Let's take a walk.
我们走走吧
Now, let me see if I can do it.
看我行不行
I need a minute.
我得缓一缓
I'm going to approve your plan.
我会批准你的方案
It's a good plan.
那方案很棒
It was hard.
很不容易
Harder than I thought it would be.
比我预想的还要难
Stay with me.
留在我身边吧
It's us against them. Always.
我们一起对付他们,一直如此
Otherwise, what's the goddamn point?
不然还有什么意义呢
I can't do it, Francis.
我不能,弗兰西斯
I can't come back and be First Lady.
我不能回来再做第一夫人了
Not that.
不是这样
Not that.
不是这样
I said you were nothing, in the Oval, without me.
我之前在总统办公室,说没有我你什么也不是
It's the other way around.
应该反过来才对
It would have to be different.
必须要有所改变了
I know.
我知道
That's what I'm saying.
我就是这个意思
Come on. Let's see if you can make it to the end of the hall.
来吧,看你能不能走到大厅尽头,

分享到