美剧纸牌屋第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:被蒙在鼓里
日期:2017-02-24 14:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Lucas Goodwin was released from a federal detention center

两个月前,卢卡斯·古德温被从印第安纳州
in Terre Haute Indiana two months ago.
泰瑞豪特一家联邦监狱释放
FBI investigators searched his witness protection residence
联调局调查员搜查了他在俄亥俄州代顿的
in Dayton Ohio... Why was he even out of jail?
证人保护计划住处,他怎么会被释放,
He helped the DOJ with an ongoing investigation.
他在一起调查中协助了司法部
How did you not know that?
你怎么会不知道
WITSEC. Only needtoknow for security reasons.
证人保护计划,出于安全考虑高度保密
We found this today at his house.
我们今天在他家发现了这个
A suicide note I guess.
大概是遗书吧
This can't go public.
这不能被公开
We haven't told the press anything.
我们还没对媒体透露半句
But this is evidence.
但这是证据
Once the report comes out...
一旦报告出来
Email this to me.
把这个电邮给我
Mrs. Underwood?
安德伍德夫人
It's two o'clock in the morning. Would you like to go home?
现在凌晨两点了,您要回家吗
Oh yes I'll be out in a moment.
嗯,我待会儿就出去
Yes ma'am.
是,夫人
His liver is just not regenerating fast enough.
他的肝再生速度不够快
What does that mean exactly?
那具体是什么意思
He needs a transplant or he'll die.
他需要移植,否则会死
How soon? Days.
什么时候,几天之内,
We've made him Status 1.
我们将他列为了1号情况
I'm optimistic we'll find him a suitable liver.
我们相信能为他找到合适的肝脏
The recipient list is classified.
接受者名单是机密
You're the only two members of the administration
只有您两位政府成员
who've been briefed.
知情
Is the First Lady aware?
第一夫人知道了吗
Yes I informed her this afternoon.
是的,我今天下午告诉她了
May I?
我可以进来吗
Please.
请吧
I know it's late but they said you were up so...
我知道很晚了,但他们说你没睡
No I know. I just hadn't eaten all day.
我知道,我就是一天都没吃东西了
I'm sure you haven't.
你也是吧
Would you like some salad? Sure. Thank you.
来点沙拉吗,好啊,谢谢,
It's scary about Frank.
弗兰克的事,真是可怕
Well Francis is a fighter.
弗兰西斯是个斗士
I wish I could ask his advice.
真希望我能问他的建议
I have my call with Petrov in the morning.
我明早要跟佩特罗夫通电话了
I feel good about my understanding of the plan.
我对计划颇为了解,这点我有自信
My concern is him railroading me on the call.
我担心的是他在电话里威胁我
Well would you like me to be on it?
你希望我跟你一起打吗
An extra set of ears.
多个人听听
I don't... I don't know how Cathy would feel about that.
我不知道凯茜会有什么想法
Well she doesn't need to know.
不非得让她知道啊
I could just listen from up here.
我可以在这里听
And maybe I could type a note if you get into trouble.
如果你有麻烦,或许我可以发点建议过去
tightlipped on the president's recovery.
对总统的恢复闭口不言,
As of now he's reported to be in stable condition.
到目前,据报他情况稳定
No press has been allowed into the hospital.
尚无媒体被允许进入医院
Republican presidential hopeful Will Conway
共和党候选人威尔·康威
spoke of the president at a rally in Arizona this morning.
今早在亚利桑那州一场集会上提到了总统
I've criticized President Underwood often.
我经常批评安德伍德总统
But right now he's our president...
但此刻,他是我们的总统
Come back tomorrow. We're all out.
明天来吧,我们没油了
and we have to pull together both sides of the aisle...
两党要团结一致,
We're all out for today.
我们今天没油了
Sorry come back tomorrow.
抱歉,明天再来吧
We're all out guys. We're all out. Are you serious?
没油了,没油了,不是吧,
Come back tomorrow. We're all out for today sir.
明天再来吧,我们今天没油了,先生
Bullshit!
真扯
Can I siphon a couple of gallons from you?
我能从你这儿吸几加仑吗
Fifty bucks. I'm running on fumes.
五十块,我没油了已经
I gotta get my kids to school and my husband to work
我还得送孩子上学,送老公上班
Eighty bucks two gallons.
八十块,两加仑
Sorry I can't help you. Sorry.
抱歉,帮不了你,抱歉
The line's open?
接通了吗
Moscow is ready when you are sir.
莫斯科就等您了,先生
You can set it up here.
放在这里就好
My Cliff Notes.
我的小抄
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Mr. President you're on with President Petrov.
总统先生,您已与佩特罗夫总统接通
Mr. President.
总统先生
All of Russia is praying for the president's recovery.
俄国举国上下都在为总统的康复祈祷
I hope you will extend my warm thoughts to Mrs. Underwood.
希望代我转达对安德伍德夫人的问候
I certainly will.
我会的
You're a brave man
你真是勇敢
to take over during such difficult times.
在如此艰难的时刻接手
I just want to make sure
我只想确保
we find a manageable resolution to this oil
我们找到可行方案解决这场油价...
I've read some of your books Mr. President.
我读过你写的一些书,总统先生
I just finished Learning to Learn.
我刚读完《学会学习》
It was good.
很不错
Thank you.
谢谢
There was a chapter on visualization that really interested me.
有一章关于想象的令我很感兴趣
Yes it's a... A tool for students. It helps them
是的,是学生可用的工具,帮助他们
I would like you to visualize something.
我想请你想象一下
Now you're standing in the tundra.
你站在苔原上
Um wind snow...
大风,暴雪
machines drilling through the ice
机器在钻透冰层
long pipelines stretching to the horizon. Do you see?
长长的管线延伸至远处的地平线,你能想象吗
If you want to talk about Siberia I'm more than happy to
如果你想谈西伯利亚,我很乐意...
No no no. You're not visualizing
不不,你不是在想象
Mr. Vice President.
副总统先生
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
All right. They're closed.
好吧,闭上了
Good. Now...
很好,那么
picture the men
想象工人
working those drills and pipelines.
在钻井和管线上工作
What do they look like?
他们什么样
Um heavy coats gloves boots.
大棉衣,戴手套,穿着靴子
Are they... Chinese?
他们是,中国人吗
You see when I picture this
瞧,当我想象的时候
I don't see Chinese.
我看不到中国人
I agree with you. The less control the Chinese have the better.
我同意,中国的控制权越少越好
Then why did you send Milkin to China?
那你为什么把米尔金送去中国
You weren't negotiating with us.
你不肯跟我们谈判
We thought they might have more luck.
我们觉得或许他们的运气会更好
Their demands would leave us worse off than we were before.
他们的要求会让我们陷入比之前更糟的境地
I can get the IMF to provide half the bailout.
我可以让国际货币基金组织拿出一半的救市资金
This would counteract the Chinese demands for drilling rights
这可以制衡中国对开采权的要求
You are playing us off each other.
你是想挑拨我们
Mr. President
总统先生
I think you're in over your head Mr. Blythe.
我觉得,你是自不量力了,布莱斯先生
If you would just give me a chance to elaborate
容我解释一下
Why give you a chance?
凭什么让你解释
What do you know about Russia? About China?
你对俄国,对中国有什么了解
I've been briefed on
我已经听过了...
Forgive me but uh...
抱歉,但是
I don't feel comfortable
我不愿跟
negotiating with anyone other than the president.
总统以外的人进行谈判
When he recovers perhaps he and I can speak.
等他康复,或许我们可以谈谈
So are we finished?
我们完事了吗
The president's in very bad shape.
总统情况很糟
Sir...
先生
How serious is it?
多严重
He needs a liver transplant.
他需要肝脏移植
I wasn't aware that...
我不知道
You better get used to negotiating with me.
你最好习惯跟我磋商
If the president dies it's you and I...
如果总统死了,那就是你和我
or nothing at all.
否则没得可谈
My apologies Mr. President.
抱歉,总统先生
I didn't intend to insult you.
我无意侮辱你
Let's keep a dialogue open. That's all I'm asking.
我们继续协商,我只求这个
I'd like the opportunity to present you with a detailed proposal
我想给你一份应对中方要求的
countering the Chinese demands.
具体提议
I'll have Secretary Durant work with your foreign minister
我会让国务卿杜兰特跟你的外交部长接洽
and then we'll take it from there.
然后我们再谈
Are you open to that?
这样可以吗
Of course.
当然
I look forward to reviewing your proposal.
我很期待看到你的提议
Thank you Mr. President.
谢谢,总统先生
Sir we didn't want that to get out to the press yet.
先生,这消息我们还不希望被透露出去
The American people deserve to know anyway.
美国人民反正也该知道
Sir the Russians don't respond well to weakness.
先生,俄国人是见软就欺
Now that they know that the president
现在他们知道总统...
You heard him say he's open to negotiation.
你听到他说愿意协商了
I'd say that's progress.
我认为这是进展
Four days and still nothing?
四天了,还没有吗
No press conference no briefing.
没有记者招待会,没有通报
We have to let them conduct
我们得让他们
their investigation on their own terms.
按自己的步调进行调查
Feels like we're being shut out.
感觉好像我们被蒙在鼓里
This isn't just the bureau.
不仅仅是联调局
They have to coordinate with Homeland
他们还得跟国土安全部协调
and make sure nothing sensitive That's bullshit.
确保敏感... 扯淡,
There's something about Goodwin that you don't want us to know.
古德温有什么情况你不希望我们知道
Wrong.
不对
I wanna know why he did this just as much as you do...
我跟你一样想知道他这么做的动机
But we've gotta let the FBI do its job.
但我们得让联调局做他们的工作
Same theory as when I visited him.
跟我去看他时是同一个论调
And that was before he struck the plea correct?
那是他达成认罪协议之前,是吗
I encouraged him to plead guilty.
我鼓励他认罪的
His claims were unsubstantiated.
他的宣称毫无依据
Tell us about your meeting with the president
跟我们说说你去见古德温之前
prior to that meeting with Goodwin.
跟总统的见面
Lucas asked me to investigate. I did.
卢卡斯拜托我调查,我就调查了
That involved an interview with Underwood.
因此采访了安德伍德
You still have your notes?
你还留着笔记吗
No notes without a warrant.
没有搜查令我不会交出笔记
The press. Calling nonstop.
媒体,没日没夜地打
We suggest you don't speak to anyone while we're still
我们建议调查期间你不要跟任何人...
Don't worry. I don't have any interest in getting dragged into this.
别担心,我完全不想被扯进来
Let me go dig up those notes.
我去把笔记找出来
www.ZiMuZu.tv
最新美剧下载
Blythe... He told Petrov the president needs a transplant.
布莱斯,他告诉佩特罗夫总统需要移植
Why would he do that?
他为什么要那么做
Petrov got under his skin.
佩特罗夫把他气到了
This is why we should've carried out your husband's plan.
这就是为什么我们本该按你丈夫的计划来
We're giving Moscow too much room to maneuver
我们给了莫斯科太多操作的空间
Let's not debate what we can't change Doug.
我们别谈论无法改变的事了,道格
If Moscow knows we'll have to notify the press.
如果莫斯科知道了,我们就得通知媒体
We're doing that tomorrow.
我们明天就说
Dr. Saxon will do the briefing.
由萨克逊医生来做通告
No I'll do it.
不,我来吧
It's better coming from the First Lady.
还是由第一夫人来说的好
I agree.
我同意
We need to address this too.
这事我们也得应对一下
The FBI found Goodwin's notes in his house.
联调局在古德温家找到了他的遗书
Can we make them disappear?
可以给处理掉吗
No it's already been catalogued.
不行,已经被收为证据了
We need to get out ahead of it and control the story.
我们得先一步采取行动控制舆论
All right. Get me a copy and report on the investigation so far.
好吧,给我弄一份目前为止的调查报告
I wanna see him.
我想见他
The president.
总统
The Secret Service still won't let me.
特勤局不许我进去
I'd like Mr. Stamper to have access to my husband please.
请允许斯坦普先生见我丈夫
We have strict orders ma'am. Only you and
我们有严格命令,夫人,只有您
Would you like me to call the vice president myself?
需要我亲自打给副总统吗
Douglas this young man will escort you to his room.
道格拉斯,这位年轻人会送你进去
Thank you.
谢谢
What time is it? It's a little past 7:00.
几点了,7点刚过,
Sir? Sir it's Doug.
先生,先生,是道格
Just because his eyes are open
虽然他睁开了眼
doesn't mean he's fully conscious.
但不代表他的意识完全清醒了
Insufficient liver function.
肝功能不足
His brain is swimming in a pool of unprocessed ammonia.
他的大脑泡在一堆未处理的氨中
If he's seeing anything it's probably severe hallucinations.
如果他能看到什么,大概也是严重的幻觉
How long until he has a liver?
他多久能得到肝脏
Could be hours. Could be days.
可能得要几小时,可能要几天
He's number three on the list.
他是名单上第三位
Number three?
第三名
It's prioritized in terms of need
名单按序排序
and who was listed first as a Status 1.
他是1号情况的第一位
He's the President of the United States.
他是美国总统啊
It's the law.
这是法律
The attorney general is resigning.
司法部长要辞职
Add that to the press release for this afternoon.
把这条加入今天下午的新闻发布稿中
Uh her decision or the vice president's? My decision.
是她的决定还是副总统,我的决定,
Goodwin's WITSEC was a DOJ responsibility.
古德温的证人保护计划是司法部的责任
We needed a head to roll.
我们得找个替罪羊
First hers... then yours.
先是她,然后你
You'll resign tomorrow.
你明天辞职
Doug I know you're under a lot of pressure but
道格,我知道你现在压力很大,但是
You sent the photo of the rebel soldier.
是你发了那张南军士兵照片
That's not true.
不是的
Personal phone off the premises.
私人手机,没在这里发
You know maybe somebody hacked my account or something
可能是有人黑了我的账户什么的
Are you really gonna keep lying to me?
你真要再这么对我撒谎吗
I could have you arrested.
我可以叫人逮捕你
But I'd rather you go quietly.
但我宁可你低调离去
I know things Doug.
我知道些事,道格
Nothing you can prove.
你证明不了什么
Now threaten me again.
再威胁我啊
There's no proposal without China's involvement.
中国如果不加入,提议就不能成型
Now Cathy's tried
凯茜试了
but she doesn't have the best relationship with them.
但她跟他们的关系不是特别好
Maybe she needs some help.
或许她需要帮助
Help? How?
帮助,怎么说
Do you mind if I smoke?
你介意我抽烟吗
Of course not.
当然不
I quit about ten years ago.
我十年前戒了
Marjory forced me to.
玛乔莉逼我的
Ah still smells delicious.
还是那么好闻
What was it like when Marjory died?
玛乔莉死时什么样
Oh well it was um...
那是...
I'm sorry. We don't have to talk about it if you don't want.
抱歉,如果你不愿意我们不用谈这个
No it's fine.
不,没事
We hadn't had a real conversation in... in months.
我们当时已经数月没有真正聊过了
Her mind was gone.
她的神智已经不清楚了
When she finally died
她最终死时
it felt like a limb had been hacked off.
感觉好像断了根肋骨
I felt... devastated.
我...痛不欲生
But I also felt relieved.
但也如释重负
That's what I feel about my mother.
我对我母亲的感觉就是这样
Oh I hadn'tIt hadn't even occurred to me.
我不...我都没想起来
You have Frank and your mother.
除了弗兰克,你母亲也病了
When my father died it destroyed me
父亲去世时,我几乎崩溃了
but when I think about Mother I feel nothing.
但想到我母亲时,我毫无感觉
You two aren't close? No.
你们不亲近吗,不,
And I feel the same about Francis.
我对弗兰西斯也是这种感觉
Nothing.
毫无感觉
I know that must sound awful.
我知道这听起来很可怕
It's a lot to process.
这很难接受
There's no right way or wrong way.
这没有正误之分
Wait hold on. No.
等下,慢着,不,
Marjory wouldn't approve.
玛乔莉不会同意的
We got sidetracked.
刚刚说到哪了
Yes. China.
对,中国
I have an idea if you can trust me to handle it.
我有个主意,如果你相信我能做好的话
I'd trust you with my goddamn life Claire.
我赌上命相信你,克莱尔
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
I got it. Ah merci.
我来拿,谢谢
LeAnn.
莉安
You are a tough guy to track down.
找你可真难
What are you doing here? You have a plane to catch.
你来干什么,你要赶飞机,
The First Lady needs your help.
第一夫人需要你的帮助
I don't want to have anything to do with them.
我不想和他们有任何瓜葛
Whatever you think of the president
无论你对总统的看法如何
you still have a duty to your country.
你对祖国依然负有责任
Even if he dies the day I walked out the White House
就算他在我离开白宫的那天去世
I promised myself I wasn't going back.
我也向自己承诺过不会回去
You don't even know what we have in mind.
你连我们的计划都不知道
It doesn't matter. I'm not going.
无所谓,我不去
I'd like you to leave.
我想请你离开
Here's your briefing materials.
这是基本情况的材料
You're not hearing me.
你没听见我说吗
You should really take a look.
你真应该看一眼
Her campaign would be over.
她的竞选会完蛋的
And what would your parents think?
而且你父母会怎么想
It looks like you're taking advantage of the fact that he's
看上去就像你要利用他受伤...
Conway is still campaigning.
康威仍在进行竞选活动
He's a Republican
他是共和党人
and he's already wrapped up his nomination.
而且他已经得到了提名
Apples and oranges.
和我们不一样
We are gonna lose
如果我们什么都不做
if we sit still to a guy who's unconscious.
陪着一个不省人事的人干坐着,就会输
Heather's right. Underwood's scoring major sympathy points.
希瑟说得对,安德伍德在大赚同情分
He's ahead in six of the next seven states.
在接下来的七个州里,他在六个州领先
We need to keep the pressure up.
我们得继续施压
Russia gas prices...
俄国,油价
Attack a president who's fighting for his life?
攻击一位正与死神搏斗的总统
I didn't call this meeting to debate.
叫你们来开会不是来辩论的
I want those states back.
我要夺回那些州
So let's start organizing events and media hits.
我们开始准备活动和媒体造势
Prelim budgets and schedules by tomorrow morning.
明早之前,确定初步预算和安排
There has been much speculation as to Goodwin's motivations.
对于古德温的动机,人们有多种猜测
Cynthia.
辛西娅
Where are we on Goodwin?
古德温的事进展如何
The security guy's taken care of.
已经搞定了保安
He never saw the two of you together.
他没看见你们在一起
What about others?
那其他人呢
None that he knows of.
据他所知,没有
But it's not like we can ask around.
但我们又不能四处询问
In November of 2013
在2013年11月
Ms. Barnes was struck by a D.C. metrorail train.
巴恩斯女士被华府地铁撞击身亡
D.C. police classified it as an accident.
华府警方将其定性为一场事故
Some have speculated that...
有人推测...
Have a seat Remy.
坐吧,雷米
Sorry about Frank.
弗兰克的事我很遗憾
Oh please don't bother.
拜托,省省吧
I've had enough people say they're sorry
我已经听够了人们说他们很遗憾
and I know you don't mean it.
我也知道你不是真心的
I can't help you the way you want me to.
我没办法按你希望的那样帮你
LeAnn told me she was very clear with you.
莉安告诉我她已经跟你说得很明白了
It won't work.
没用的
Tusk wants to help you even less than I do.
塔斯克比我更不想帮你
Well nobody's doing any favors here Remy.
这不是谁在帮谁,雷米
He's going to get very rich from this.
他会从中获得一大笔钱
Why don't you speak to him yourself?
你为什么不亲自跟他说
Because he won't listen to me.
因为他不会听我的
This needs to seem like your idea not mine.
这必须听起来像是你的主意,而不是我的
And you'll make a killing too.
你也会捞上一大笔的
I don't need the money.
我不需要钱
Because you care about other things now.
因为你现在在乎的是别的
Like Jackie.
比如杰姬
Which is why you'll make this happen.
所以你必须做成此事
If I had told Dunbar about Frank...
如果我当初跟邓巴说了弗兰克的事
about how he knew about the laundering
说他知道洗钱的事
he wouldn't be president and we wouldn't be standing here.
他就当不了总统,我们现在也不会站在这儿
But you didn't and you can't now
但你没有,你现在也说不了了
so here we are.
所以现在是这样
Two hours and we got nowhere.
两小时,我们毫无进展
All he wants to hear is China.
他只想听中国的反映
I told him Beijing is not responsive.
我告诉他北京方面不回应
He doesn't give a damn.
他根本不在乎
The First Lady put a bug in his ear.
第一夫人给他提过醒了
Well whatever bug she put in there won't crawl out.
不管她说了什么,他铁了心不听我们的了
I'll set up a meeting. Just you me and him.
我会安排次会面,只有你我他三人
I don't think a meeting is enough.
恐怕一次会面是不够的
We have a vice president
我们的副总统
that does not know what he is doing Doug.
不知道他在干什么,道格
He needs to completely turn over
他必须把外交事务
all diplomatic affairs to the State Department.
全部转交给国务院
Otherwise my hands are tied. Not now.
否则我完全无能为力,现在不行,
This can't wait.
非常紧急
When we're finished I will come and find you.
我们结束后,我会去找你的
Could you give us a few moments Madam Secretary?
您能让我们单独谈谈吗,国务卿女士
Seth you're out of line! It's all right.
赛斯,你太过分了,没关系,
Call me.
给我打电话
I will. Thank you Cathy.
我会的,谢谢,凯茜
Thank you.
谢谢
What the fuck are you doing? You can't fire me.
你他妈在干什么,你不能开除我,
You don't interrupt a meeting with the Secretary of State.
你不能打断我和国务卿的会面
I can end Dunbar's campaign.
我可以终结邓巴的竞选
We can end it today.
今天就结束掉
How?
怎么做
If I deliver will you keep me on?
如果我做到,你能让我留下吗
You tell me how first.
你得先告诉我
Have a seat Martha.
坐吧,玛莎
I've had second thoughts about your resignation.
我重新考虑了一下你的辞职
Would you like to remain as attorney general?
你还想继续当司法部长吗
Yes I would.
是的,我想
Thank you Doug.
谢谢,道格
Did Heather Dunbar inform you
希瑟·邓巴有没有告诉过你
of a meeting between herself and Lucas Goodwin?
她和卢卡斯·古德温见过面
You're having me interrogated by my own subordinates?
你要让我的下属审问我吗
They only work for you if you keep your job.
你能保住工作,他们才是你的属下
I suggest you answer their questions.
我建议你回答他们的问题
I'd like a lawyer present.
我想要我的律师在场
Let me remind you ma'am.
我提醒你,女士
Failing to have informed us constitutes withholding of evidence.
没告知我们已经构成了隐瞒证据
Heather is a friend.
希瑟是我的朋友
It's very simple Martha.
非常简单,玛莎
You work with us you stay on as AG.
跟我们合作,你就继续当司法部长
You don't we prosecute.
不合作,我们就起诉
www.ZiMuZu.tv
最新美剧下载
Ladies and Gentlemen the First Lady of the United States.
女士们先生们,美国第一夫人
Good afternoon everyone.
大家下午好
I'd like to update you on my husband's recovery.
我想向大家通报我丈夫康复的最新情况
The President's medical team
总统的医疗团队
gave me a full assessment last night
昨晚做出了全面的评估
and they have come to the conclusion
他们最后的结论是
that the President is in need of a liver transplant
总统需要肝移植
if he's to survive.
才能活下去
I'm asking the nation to pray with me
我请求全国与我共同祈祷
that a healthy liver makes its way to Francis soon.
弗朗西斯能尽快等到一个健康的肝脏
I'm sorry. A moment.
抱歉,请等一下
I'm sorry.
抱歉
She's good isn't she?
她很厉害,对吧
What're you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
As for the investigation...
至于案件调查...
First Lady wanted some support.
第一夫人需要支持
the FBI director of counterterrorism
联调局反恐处处长,
will give you a full briefing. But...
会向大家进行全面汇报,但是...
I feel it's important to personally address
我认为有必要亲自澄清
the document found in Mr. Goodwin's residence
在古德温先生住所找到的文件
that was made available to you just before this conference.
本次发布会前刚刚发到大家手上
It's filled with language that would make for flashy headlines
很多措辞足以成为引人注目的头条新闻
words like "murder" "corruption."
比如谋杀,腐败
The accusation that the President was involved in the deaths
其中指控总统与彼得·罗素和
of Peter Russo and Zoe Barnes.
佐伊·巴恩斯的死有关
Phrases like "abuse of power"
还有"滥用职权"这样的字眼
while they have no basis in reality
尽管这一切没有事实依据
they do give us a sad glimpse into a very troubled mind.
却让我们悲哀地一窥他饱受困扰的内心
And it pains me that anyone
如果有人
even someone who is mentally ill
即使是有精神疾病的人
would think my husband is capable of
真会相信古德温先生对我丈夫的指控
what Mr.Goodwin believed to be true.
那会让我十分痛心
But mostly it pains me for Mr. Goodwin's parents
但最让我心痛的是古德温先生的父母
who are coping with the loss of their son.
他们还在应对失去儿子的痛苦
And by all accounts he was a decent man for most of his life
据大家说,他一生中大部分时候是个好人
but clearly something snapped in him
但显然,他内心的什么地方崩溃了
and he never got the help he so desperately needed.
而他迫切需要的时候没能得到帮助
So I ask that all of you respect his parents' grief
所以我恳请大家尊重他的父母
by not sensationalizing the words of a sick young man.
不要对这个生病的年轻人的话加以渲染
And let's remember Lawrence and Betty Meechum
让我们记住劳伦斯和贝蒂·密查姆
whose son Edward
他们的儿子艾德华
gave his life because of Mr. Goodwin's illness.
因为古德温先生的病献出了自己的生命
Edward's sacrifice is the only reason my husband is still alive.
艾德华的牺牲是我丈夫还活着的唯一原因
And I'll be forever grateful
我会永远感激
for his friendship and his devoted service.
他的友谊和奉献
Thank you.
谢谢
Counterterrorism Director Nathan Green.
反恐处处长纳森·格林
Today we had a new development in the investigation.
今天调查取得了新进展
This afternoon we interviewed the Attorney General.
今天下午我们采访了司法部长
She gave us a full account of a conversation she had
她告诉了我们她和希瑟·邓巴
with Heather Dunbar the day of the shooting.
在枪击当天进行的谈话的全部内容
In this conversation Ms. Dunbar claimed to have met
谈话中,邓巴女士声称
with Lucas Goodwin personally.
曾亲自见过卢卡斯·古德温
And while we have no reason to believe
我们虽没有理由相信
Ms. Dunbar had anything to do with the assassination attempt...
邓巴女士和刺杀企图有任何关系
we will be questioning her about this alleged conversation.
我们会对她就这个宣称的谈话进行质询
Are you arresting her?
你们要抓她吗
No ma'am. We're here to ask a few questions.
不,女士,我们只是来问几个问题
Then you need to make a formal request. Is she here now?
那你需要提交正式申请,她现在在吗,
Send the request directly to me
直接把申请发给我
and then I'll discuss it with Ms. Dunbar's attorneys.
我会和邓巴女士的律师讨论
Hey Kate.
凯特
I tried calling. Home and cell.
我给你打过电话,固话和手机
Pulled out the cord. Turned off the cell.
座机线拔了,手机关机了
Because of people like me.
因为我这种人
The others had the courtesy not to show up on my doorstep.
其他人至少有礼貌没跑来我家门口
Courtesy never got me anywhere.
礼貌从没帮我达成什么目的
Can we talk? Off the record.
我们能谈谈吗,私下谈
If it were anyone but you...
要不是你的话...
Well luckily it isn't.
幸运的是,是我
Let me get Fausto. It's time for his walk.
我去牵福斯托,该遛他了
I'm in the nuclear game not fossil fuels.
我是核行业的,不是化石燃料
No one has the relationships you do in China.
没人有你在中国那样的关系
Chinese disowned me.
中国人已经跟我脱离关系了
They'll come around.
他们会回心转意的
Who put you up to this?
谁让你来的
Starting my own firm.
我要开自己的公司
I thought you were out?
我以为你不干了
I was fooling myself.
我那是在自欺欺人
So president gets shot
总统刚被枪击
and you just can't help taking advantage of the chaos.
你就忍不住要趁火打劫了
What you call chaos I call opportunity.
你所说的火,我称之为机遇
And you're my first client.
你是我的第一位客户
I wish you the best.
祝你好运
But I'm not your first client.
但我不是你的第一位客户
I don't wanna have anything to do with the White House.
我不想跟白宫扯上关系
You lost a lot of money during the Walker scandal.
你因为沃克的丑闻损失了很多钱
I did indeed which is why I'm turning you down.
没错,正因此我才要拒绝你
I'm sorry you came all the way out here for a "No."
我很抱歉你跑了这么大老远结果被拒绝
You don't wanna go to prison do you?
你不想进监狱吧
Lose the rest of it?
再失去仅剩的一切
I've already been pardoned.
我已经被赦免了
For the money laundering not for perjury.
免的是洗钱罪,不是伪证罪
You said that Walker knew and he didn't.
你说沃克知道,但是他不知道
What you didn't say is that you were working with Frank.
你没有说你当时是跟弗兰克合作
Why should anybody believe you more than me?
人家凭什么相信你而不是我
You take that chance...
你要么赌一把
and watch Clayton West become a penny stock.
然后看着克雷顿维斯特变成低价股
Or we're heroes for ending the oil crisis
要么我们成为终结石油危机的英雄
everybody gets rich your image is restored.
大家都发财,你也能重树形象
They'll probably even let you choose
他们也许还会让你选
the next ambassador in Beijing.
下一任驻北京的大使
So you don't think any of it is true?
你不觉得那是真的吗
No.
不,
And I wanted to believe him.
我想相信他
So the First Lady's whole tearyeyed thing?
那第一夫人泪眼汪汪说的那些话
I think she's right.
我觉得她是对的
Something in Lucas snapped.
卢卡斯是哪里崩溃了吧
I mean the Lucas I knew wouldn't have tried to kill a president.
我认识的卢卡斯不会想杀死总统
Exactly. That's my point.
没错,我就是这意思
You honestly think Underwood was murdering people?
你真觉得安德伍德杀过人吗
Where is your skepticism?
你的怀疑态度哪去了
I'm skeptical of Lucas and I'm skeptical of the White House.
我怀疑卢卡斯,也怀疑白宫
How come there's no proof?
那怎么没证据
None.
没有
After Lucas tried after I tried.
卢卡斯试了,我也试了
My advice is to let it go.
我的建议是算了吧
You're gonna repeat the same goose chase we did.
你只会重复我们的徒劳
I had to ask.
我总得问一下
What does your editor say? To let it go.
你的编辑说了什么,说算了吧,
You see?
你看吧
He's not as good as you are. Was.
他可不如你,那是我以前,
Wish you were at The Telegraph.
真希望你在《电讯报》工作
Yeah let me know if anyone gets fired.
是啊,要是有人被开了就告诉我
It's open.
门没关
I came as soon as I got your text.
我一收到你的短信就尽快赶过来了
We've been slammed since the press conference.
发布会后我们忙得不可开交
How's it lookin'?
情况怎么样
Major play on the Dunbar story.
邓巴的事大受关注
It was a good idea to have the First Lady talk.
让第一夫人去说是个好主意
You want a soda?
你要喝苏打水吗
A glass of water or anything?
来杯水什么的吗
Water's fine.
水就好
I've decided you can stay.
我已决定让你留下来了
Doug I hope you can understand.
道格,我希望你能理解
I got nervous.
我紧张了
You know things weren't looking good and...
当时情况看起来不太好
yeah I wanted an out in case I needed one.
我想留条退路,以防万一
I mean it was a mistake. I wish I hadn't.
那的确是个错误,我希望我没有那样做
You corrected your mistakes.
你纠正了你的错误
That's all that matters. You want ice?
那才是最重要的,要冰块吗
Sure.
好的
We can't afford any more shakeups in the campaign right now
我们现在不能让竞选再出现问题了
especially with the president in the hospital.
尤其总统还在医院里
We also can't afford any more of your mistakes.
我们也不能让你再犯错
Shut up. Shut up!
闭嘴,闭嘴
When I first woke up I couldn't speak.
我刚醒来的时候,说不出话
I had to blink my eyes if I wanted to respond.
我得眨眼来表达我的反应
Do you understand?
你明白吗
If I can't get your loyalty
如果我得不到你的忠诚
I will have your obedience.
那我就要你顺从
Blink.
眨眼
Blink!
眨眼
Fuck!
该死
Fucking...
该死的
Here.
给,
You're fucked up man.
你有病,伙计
Quit it. Good morning Mr. Hammerschmidt.
别叫了,早上好,汉默施密特先生,
How can I help you?
有什么事吗
Uh we're just returning your notes.
我们来还你的笔记
We made copies. These are the originals.
我们复印过了,这是原件
Nothing too useful huh?
不是很有用吧
No sir but thank you for your cooperation.
是的,先生,但还是感谢你的配合
Your paper too. It was on the step.
还有你的报纸,放在台阶上的
Well you have a good day Mr. Hammerschmidt.
祝你今天愉快,汉默施密特先生
You too.
你们也是
Don't tell me you're hungry already.
不要告诉我你又饿了
I just fed you. Good God.
我才喂过你,天呐
I'm coming. I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming.
来了,来了,来了,来了
Morning. Morning.
早上好,早上好,
I suggest we turn the negotiations over to Cathy.
我建议让凯茜来做谈判
If we keep stalling on Russia gas prices will
如果我们一直拖着俄国,油价会
Now is not a good time.
现在不是说这个的时候
I won't have the president
我不会让总统
come back to a White House in disarray.
回到一个一片混乱的白宫
We don't know that he is coming back.
我们不知道他会不会回来
He is. I promise you that.
他会的,我向你保证
Are you God? Who are you to say?
你是上帝吗,你有什么资格保证
Yes?
什么事
Mr. Tusk and Mr. Danton are here.
塔斯克先生和丹顿先生来了
Send them in.
让他们进来
It was arranged this morning. We're discussing Russia.
今早安排的,我们要讨论俄国的事
Sir I am the Chief of Staff.
先生,我是幕僚长
You have to keep me informed of these things.
这些事情你必须让我知道
Excuse me
不好意思
but I believe you answer to me
但我觉得应该是你要听我的
not the other way around.
而不是反过来
Secretary Durant should be here.
国务卿杜兰特应该参加这个会
This meeting is private.
这是一次私下碰面
I'll discuss it with you both after.
我之后会跟你们俩讨论
The president would never allow Raymond
总统绝不会允许雷蒙德
Mr. President. Mr. Tusk.
总统先生,塔斯克先生,
Remy good to see you.
雷米,很高兴见到你
Mr. President. Mr. Stamper.
总统先生,斯坦普先生,
I'll follow up with you later Doug.
我们稍后继续,道格
Yes sir.
是,先生
Thanks for taking the time to meet with us on such short notice.
感谢您这么快就抽出时间见我们
Well there's no time to waste on this oil thing.
石油的问题没时间可以浪费了
I've made some progress with the Chinese.
我跟中国那边有了些进展
Sir the First Lady is in there right now.
先生,第一夫人现在在里面
She's expecting me.
她在等我
We're trying to win an election
我们还想赢得选举呢
and you want to remind everyone
你却想提醒所有人
that the president pardoned Raymond Tusk?
总统赦免了雷蒙德·塔斯克
Let's find somewhere else.
我们换个地方说
These are matters of state.
这都是国家大事
You don't have the authority to intervene.
你无权干涉
If Donald wants my counsel that is his prerogative.
如果唐纳德想听我的建议,那他就有权这么做
You are deliberately deceiving me.
你故意骗我
Going behind my You have forgotten your place Douglas.
你背着我,你忘了你的身份,道格拉斯,
My place? What about your place?
我的身份,那你呢
You leave him when he needs you most you threaten him
你在他最需要的时候离开,还威胁他
and now that he's in here you undermine him.
现在他进了医院,你还拆他的台
You're supposed to be Stop. That is enough.
你应该,别说了,够了,
I will fill you in on everything
我会告诉你一切
but not here. At the White House.
但不是在这儿,而是在白宫
What's happening?
怎么了
His heart.
他的心脏
Doctor? He's had some sporadic arrhythmia.
医生,他有些偶发心律不齐,
Will you give us the room for a moment? Of course.
请出去一下好吗,好,
We can't keep battling each other
我们不能一直斗下去
not with him like this.
他都这样子了
We need a new path forward
我们需要一条新的道路
and I would like your help with that.
我希望你能帮忙
I promise I won't keep you in the dark.
我保证不会瞒着你
I'll meet you at the White House whenever you're ready.
等你准备好,我们白宫见
I'm staying here. I think this is more important.
我要留在这里,我觉得这更重要
Okay.
好,
Mrs. Underwood.
安德伍德夫人
Mr. Tusk and Mr. Danton have a proposal
关于如何对付俄国
about how to deal with Russia.
塔斯克先生和丹顿先生有个提议
I imagine I'm the last person you expected to see today.
您今天最没想到会见到的就是我吧
I am a bit surprised
见到你们二位
yes to see both of you.
我的确有些惊讶
I'm sure there's some wariness about us being here
大家对我们的到来肯定都有些警觉
but I think we have a good plan on how to handle Russia.
但我们有个对付俄国的好计划
Would you like to join us?
你想加入吗
Raymond can lay it out for you.
让雷蒙德给你详说
Well I don't know what I can offer.
我不知道我能提供些什么
Well we're going to catch some flack if word gets out
要是我又跟白宫打交道的消息传出去
that I'm back in business with the White House.
我们会受到抨击的
You could help us smooth that over.
你可以帮我们平息那些声音
Your press conference was very moving.
你的新闻发布会相当感人
I'm sorry about Frank. Thank you.
弗兰克的事,我很遗憾,谢谢,
Of course he'd have a conniption fit
当然,他要是知道我进了总统办公室
if he knew I were in the Oval Office.
肯定会大发脾气
Well he is a pragmatist Raymond. Whatever works.
他是个实用主义者,雷蒙德,只要成功就行
Shall we continue? Remy.
我们继续吧,雷米,
So the plan is to propose a partnership
计划是向中美能源公司提出
between American and Chinese energy companies.
建立伙伴关系
You seem nervous.
你有点紧张
It's been a while.
有一阵子没见了
What should I do boss?
我该怎么办,老大
Dr. Saxon.
萨克逊医生
I'd like to donate.
我想捐肝
Mr. Stamper My blood type is O.
斯坦普先生,我是O型血,
I'm healthy. Let's do the tests.
我很健康,我们开始做测试吧
That's not the only criteria for donation.
健康不是捐肝的唯一标准
You're a recovering alcoholic. We don't accept
你是个正在戒酒的酗酒者,我们不接受
I don't care about the rules.
我不管什么规则
If I'm a match I want you to do it.
如果我配型成功,我希望你能做
Even if you were it wouldn't matter.
就算成功了,也帮不上忙
He's too ill for a partial liver at this point.
他已经病得太重,只有部分肝脏不够
He needs a full one.
他需要一整个
I'm sorry but we'll just have to wait and hope.
抱歉,但我们只能等待并企盼了

分享到