越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第11集 淑女是很难培养的
日期:2017-02-28 08:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on prison break
越狱,剧情回顾
We're through the hard part.
我们已经打通了最硬的部分
Another 18 inches,we'll hit that pipe.
再往下18英寸,就能到管道了
We'll be there by friday.
星期五之前就能打通了
Now we got a hell of a lot to talk about,don't we?
现在我们需要好好谈谈,不是吗?
This guy says he's on the job in here.
这个家伙说他也在这里工作
Concrete is my specialty.
混凝土是我的专业
Okay,boss,sign him up.
好吧,老大,让他参加
Whites don't want you,blacks don't want you.
白人不要你,黑人也不要你
You're just caught in the middle,aren't you?
你刚好卡在中间了,不是吗?
A regular 'tweener.
典型的"左右不靠"
Hello.
你好
It's me.It's time.
是我,是时候了
Yes.
好的
Why are you so cynical?
你为什么这么世故?
Michael,I think there's cynicism and then there's realism.
迈克尔,我承认有点愤世嫉俗,也许还有点现实
There's optimism,hope,faith.
还有乐观,希望,坚持
Thank you for trying to make me smile-- not today.
谢谢你逗我开心,但我今天没心情
You never know.
不一定
You want the cooper story?
你要听关于库珀的事情?
I can't give it to you,'cause I'm not him.
我没法告诉你,因为我不是他
The lawyers you tried to blow up, they're still running around.
你想要解决掉的律师,他们还安然无恙
Same thing goes with the kid.
那个孩子也一样
You got to hand the reins over to me,now.
现在这事由我接管
First of all...
首先...
You and your partner are off the job until further notice.
你和你的搭档现在被停职,什么时候复职另行通知
That one. Nice choice.
那个,眼光不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Platinum.
白金
Brushed.
拉丝的
Six point two five? Six point two five.
6.25克? 6.25克
She's a lucky woman.
她是个幸运的女人
Yes.
是啊
She is.
她是的
You kept it.
你留着
Kept what?
留着什么?
The flower.

I'm a pack rat,I never throw anything out.
我是个收藏癖,我从来不扔东西的
Yeah,all this clutter,it's,uh...
是啊,这里乱七八糟的,有点...
overwhelming.
让人窒息
You should see my apartment.
你应该去看看我住的地方
Haven't even had our first date yet,
我们都还没开始约会
and already you're inviting me in.
你就先邀请我去你家了
Thought you were a nice girl.
还以为你是个淑女
Oh,michael,we all know nice girls finish last.
哦,迈克尔我们都知道淑女是很难培养的
So where do you finish?
那你培养到哪了?
That depends on where I start. Deep breath.
那得看我从哪开始,深呼吸
exhale.
呼气
Inhale.
吸气
Sara,we're backing up out here. Sara,
我们得去那边帮忙
Right. I'm sorry.
对,不好意思
I'm going to get your shot.
我去给你打针
this is not what I signed on for.
这个不是我本来的目的
what do you want us to do?
那你要我们干什么?
Want us to wave the white flag? Call a time out?
要我们挥白旗投降?叫暂停?
Lincoln? I just want to get lincoln off death row. Lincoln? -
我只是想把林肯弄出死牢
We just learned that vice president reynolds
我们刚发现副总统雷诺兹
funneled millions of dollars in research grants into her brother's company.
将几亿美元以科研补助的名义,转到她弟弟的公司里
That money was filtered into millions of small accounts,
这笔钱被分散在数百万个小账户里
that made millions of small donations to her campaign,
然后变成数百万个对她竞选活动的捐款
setting her up to be the next leader of the free world.
帮助她成为自由世界的下一个领导人
This doesn't end with us stopping an execution anymore.
就算我们制止了死刑,事情也还没完
For me,it does.
对我来说就算完了
Okay.
好吧
Let's rotate. Finally. -
我们轮流工作,-终于好了
Sergeant sodomy,you're up next.
鸡奸军士,你下一个
Yo.

Come on.
快点
I don't know about you all,but,uh...
我不太认识你,不过...
this room is getting a little too dark for me to dig.
这房间有点太暗了,让我无法工作,(讽刺黑人)
Are you telling me that there's a hole in fox river that you don't want to get into?
难道监狱里那个洞你不想进了?
What?
什么?
Hey,no one gets hurt.
嘿,别乱来
You know,I got a question.
我有个问题要问一下
How come fusilli over here ain't grabbing a shovel?
为什么你这个"长毛怪"不用干活?
I'm handling arrangements on the outside.
我处理外面的安排工作
Really? So what is that transpo? Paper? Exactly.
真的吗?人员配制?文书工作? 没错
That makes me management.
我是管理人员
And that makes us just labor.
而我们是蓝领
Now you're getting it.
你终于明白了
You know,management better keep a close eye on the conditions up in here.
管理员最好多注意着点工作环境
Or the labor's liable to go on strike. You feel me?
不然工人会罢工的,懂我的意思了吗?
Get back to work.
回去工作
Co's coming.
狱警来了
Put that back up there.
把那个放回去
Scofield
斯科菲尔德.
Move it.
跟我们走
It's time for your conjugal.
你的"夫妻团聚"时间到了
Your wife is here.
你老婆来了
So you're mrs. Scofield.
你是斯科菲尔德太太?
You ever done this before?
你从来没有做过这个?
Had a conjugal,I mean.
监狱里的性事,我的意思是
No.
没有
Don't worry,I'm just trying to make conversation.
别担心,我只想聊聊天
Clear.
没问题
She look familiar to you?
她看起来有点脸熟
Mm. No,captain.
恩,不,长官
I know her from somewhere.
我肯定见过这女人
you came.
你来了
Of course.
当然
How have you been?
你怎么样
Fine.
很好
I found a job.
我找了一份工作
Good. I'm glad.
很好,我很高兴
Is it awful being here?
在这里很难受吧
Remember the first place you stayed?
还记得你呆过的第一个地方么
That hotel by the airport?
机场附近那个酒店
Only difference is $69 and the free shampoo.
唯一的区别就是那里收租金和,有免费的剪发服务
Always the brave face.
你总是这样无所畏惧的表情
You're still wearing it.
你还戴着它
Every day.
每天都是
I worry about you.
我很担心你
Don'T.
别这样
Is there anything else that I can do?
我可以为你做点什么吗
Just what we agreed on.
就像我们说好的一样
I was so nervous when they were checking.
他们检查的时候我真的很紧张
One question.
有个问题
Why would you need a credit card in prison?
在监狱里要信用卡干嘛
See,I don't think the riot changed anything.
那场暴动没有带来任何改变
Have you seen the latest budget cuts for this place?
你知道这里的预算被削减了吗
Another ten percent from health care.
从医疗保健里削减10%
35% from prevention.
从预防机制里面削减35%
He might be the governor,but he's also your father.
他是州长,但他也是你父亲
Maybe he thinks if he cuts enough they can't afford you.
也许他会把预算砍到,我们请不起你才停止
scofield You understand this is standard procedure following a conjugal,right,scofield?
你明白这是过夫妻生活的程序吧
Never can be too careful.
再清楚不过了
All right,bend over.
好了,弯腰
You have a good time in the romper room with that euro?
在房间里跟你老婆玩得很开心吧
Whatever you say,boss.
你说呢,长官
She come around here before? First time.
她以前来过这里吗,第一次
You sure?
你肯定?
'Cause damn if I don't recognize her from somewhere.
因为我好像在哪里见过她
Maybe she visits some other con.
也许她在这里还有别的男人
Killing two birds with one bone.
一女事二夫
Catching my drift? I wouldn't know.
懂我意思没,不很懂
All right.
好了
He's clear,captain.
他没问题
Make sure you take a shower,scofield.
确定你洗了澡,斯科菲尔德
You never know what some women can give you.
你不会知道那女人身上还有些什么
Swing low sweet chariot coming for to carry me home swing low Swing low sweet chariot coming for to carry me home swing low
摇晃着的轻柔甜蜜的马车载我回故乡(美国黑奴时期的民歌)
you know this one,don't you?
听过这歌吧
Sweet chariot coming for to carry me home Sweet chariot coming for to carry me home.
摇晃着的轻柔甜蜜的马车载我回故乡(美国黑奴时期的民歌)
Come on,give me something.
别这样,说点什么
I thought you was the musical people.
我以为你是一个懂音乐的人
You know,parents must be so proud of you,man.
有你这样的儿子,你父母肯定很自豪
I mean,hitting the trailer park trifecta.
我意思是,诸恶加于一身
Racist...
种族歧视
pedophile,and stupid.
恋童癖,还有无知
you know,it vexes me that...
你知道,这让我很沮丧
that I'm made out to be the bad guy in the room.
我是这个房间里面的坏人
It's not like y'all are incarcerated for stealing girl scout cookies.
好像你们是因为,偷鸡摸狗的事情才进来的
None of us murdered any girl scouts in the process.
起码在这里我们,没像你一样无恶不作
Michael's coming back from the bone yard.
迈克尔从温柔乡回来了
Alone... alone.
一个人...一个人
I tell you everything about me and maricruz,
我和马里克鲁斯的事都告诉了你
and you can't even tell me you're married?
你竟然不告诉我你结婚了
Later.
以后再说
Rough day,huh,scofield?
很爽对吧,斯科菲尔德?
While the rest of us are in here slinging concrete,
我们几个在和混凝土打交道
you got some little girl to play on your rusty trombone,huh?
一个美女却在那边帮你吹喇叭
The man's got a point.
这家伙说得对
Just doesn't seem equitable-like. You know what I'm saying?
只是有点不公平,懂我意思不
Shut up and dig,t-bag.
闭嘴,给我继续挖,t-bag
I think what the idiots inside here wants to know is...
我想这个白痴想知道的是
while we're digging this hole...
我们在挖洞的时候
what are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm going shopping.
我在购物
We're good.
没动静
All clear.
安全
A credit card?
信用卡?
The bulls catch you with that, they'll be so far up your doggy door
狱警要是抓到你,会关你禁闭的
you'll... - don't worry. -
你会... -别担心
They won't be catching me with one.
他们不会抓到我用信用卡的
How you so sure?
你怎么知道?
Because...
因为...
I don't have a credit card.
我这张不是信用卡
Receiving and Discharge
犯人物品保管室
Authorized Property Embossed Stamped Envelopes
注册物品(包括)印戳签收的纸袋
nick?
尼克?
Help! Please!
有人吗?帮帮我!
I had an accident... my car...is totaled.
我撞车了...我的车...全废了
I just need... please... is anyone in there?
我只是需要些...求你了...有人吗?
We can't just ignore him.
我们不能就这样不管他
The hell we can'T.
为什么不能
please!
求你了!
Help me,please!
帮帮我,求你了!
Oh,god
哦,天哪
What happened?
怎么回事?
Uh... I must have dozed off.
哦...我肯定是睡过去了
I was driving for 12 hours.
我连开了12个小时了
Should I get some water from the well?
我可以弄点儿井水给他吗?
The well's dried up. Oh,god,my leg. -
那井是干的,-噢,天哪,我的腿
I think there's a medical kit over here.
那边好像有个急救箱
no one's going anywhere.
你们哪儿也不准去
All right. Say good-bye to junior.
好了,跟这小子说再见吧
No!
不要!
you know how many pints of blood the human body has?
你知道人身上有多少血可以流吗?
The answer is ten.
是十品脱
Ten pints.
十~~品脱
How many do you think prince charming over there on the floor has left?
你觉得地板上那个帅哥,还剩多少血可以流?
Eight? Going on seven?
八品脱?快到七品脱了?
Tell you what--
听着
I'm gonna take him out to the woodshed,have a little talk.
我要带他到木棚里好好谈谈
In the meantime,I want you to chew on this.
这段时间,你好好考虑一下这个
You tell me everything that you have discovered about the burrows case,
告诉我关于巴罗斯的案子,你都发现了什么
and who else you've told about it,
还有你都告诉过谁
and there's a chance that I might let you go in time to get mr. Savrinn to a doctor.
没准儿我会放你走,好及时带Savrinn先生去找个医生
You decide whose life is more valuable--
你来决定谁的命更值钱
the guy waiting to die on death row
那个在死牢等死的家伙
or the guy wishing he'd die out in the woodshed.
还是希望死在木棚里的这哥们儿
One suit,black.
一套西服,黑色的
One pair of socks,black.
一双袜子,黑色的
One pair of shoes.
一双鞋
Shoelaces.
鞋带
One small tape recorder.
一个小录音机
One gold watch.
一块金表
You ever stay at a fancy hotel,lj?
你有没有去过高级宾馆,lj?
You know,you leave your room in the morning,it's a mess.
我跟你说,早上离开房间时,那里乱成一团
Wet,dirty towels on the bathroom floor,
地板上的毛巾又脏又湿
last night's room service stinking to high heaven.
前一晚留下的饮料和食物都臭气熏天
But then,when you come back at night,it's all gone.
但是,当晚上你回来的时候,这些都没了
Fresh towels,clean sheets,candy on the pillow.
干净的毛巾,整洁的床单,枕头上还有糖果
It's just the best feeling in the whole world,
这是世界上最棒的感觉
'cause someone else cleaned up your mess,
因为有别的人,帮你收拾了这些乱七八糟的东西
all you had to do was walk away.
你只需要摆摆手走人就行了
Don't you hurt them.
不要伤害他们
Okay.
好的
But you got to tell me exactly what they know
但你必须如实告诉我他们知道的东西
and who else they have told,
还有他们都告诉谁了
and nobody has to die tonight.
这样今晚就不会有人死
You just walk away.
你们走人就可以了
Let me clean up your mess.
我来帮你们搞定这些麻团
I don't know what's going on.
我根本不知道是怎么回事
I swear to god!
我发誓
I wish I could believe that.
我真希望我可以相信你说的
Bellick assigned me a new cell mate.
巴里克给我安排了一个新室友
Who'd you get?
谁啊?
Some new fish.
是个新人
Ran a bump and swipe on an off-duty cop.
喝了点酒,偷东西时刚好遇上一个休班警察
Fast hands,faster mouth.
手很快,嘴更快
Yo,what's crackin',my peoples?
唷!还好吧,兄弟们?
Speak of the devil.
正说曹操呢
Michael scofield.
这是迈克尔斯科菲尔德
David apolskis. What's up? -
这是大卫珀斯克斯,你好吗?
I seen you before,right?
以前见过你,是吧?
You're part of that pi crew.
你在PI工作的
Maybe you could hook me up.
没准儿我也可以加入
You know,a brother needs to make some green--
你知道,兄弟需要换换空气
some cash-eesh,you know what I'm sayin'?
赚点儿小钱,明白我的意思?
It pays 19 cents an hour.
一小时才19美分工钱
19 cents?
19美分?
That's slavery,yo. That's prison,yo. -
那是当奴隶,唷,-这就是监狱,唷
And besides,pi's all full up for now.
而且,PI现在已经满了
All right.
好吧
I feel you.
我知道了
But keep a brother in mind,all right,if something opens up,you know?
但想着点儿兄弟,成吗,如果有什么机会的话
Hell,I'll pay 19 cents an hour to get me some more time out the block.
妈的,只要能出来透透气,让我付19美分一小时我都愿意
Like having another kid.
好像又养了个孩子似的
Already raised one,I'm too old to do it again.
已经有过一个了,这把年纪再养孩子已经太老了
You ever hear of anything being stolen from r and d?
有没有听说过犯人物品保管室丢东西?
Of course.
当然
Bulls steal from personals all the time.
狱警偷那些私人物品太正常了
The problem is,
问题是
you never know what's gone until you're on the outside of the walls.
你出去之前永远也不会知道丢了什么
At that point,you can't do anything about it.
所以,你现在什么也做不了
What if you knew now?
如果现在知道丢了什么呢
look,I told you,
听着,我告诉你
leave me out of whatever it is you got going.
不管你想干什么都别把我扯进来
I just need to know if you've seen a guard with a gold watch.
我只是想知道,你有没有看到哪个狱警带着块金表
There's a lot of people that can get you a gold watch in here.
你想要金表这儿很多人都可以帮你搞到
Yeah,but I need this specific gold watch.
没错,但我需要这只特殊的
Westmoreland!
威斯特摩兰!
Pope wants to see you!
狱长要见你!
Let's go!
快点去
Look,I haven't seen nothing.
听着,我什么也没看见
But there is this one co--
但有那么一个狱警...
word is,he's the worst thief in here.
据说,他是出了名的内贼
My wife just faxed this over for you from county records.
我妻子给你传真了一份郡里的档案
Copy of scofield's marriage license.
斯科菲尔德结婚证明的影印
She says you owe her big time.
她说你欠她一个大人情
Looks legit.
应该是合法的
He wasn't trying to sneak in some whore for a conjugal.
他不是随便找个妓女混进来,假扮他老婆的
Says here,they got married the day before scofield robbed that bank.
这里说,他们是在他抢银行的前一天结婚的
Why the hell would he do that?
他为什么这么做?
Heard from veronica?
有维罗妮卡的消息吗
No.
没有
Just a note from lj saying he's with her,
只有一张lj的纸条说他们在一起
that he was safe.
说他很安全
But,you know,it's been awhile.
但是,你知道,已经是几天前了
Doesn't feel right.
觉得有点儿不对
Feels wrong.
有点儿不正常
I got to go.
我得走了
Really wrong.
很不正常
I,uh...
我,呃...
I've come to a realization.
我开始有点儿觉得
Either miss donovan and that boy don't like you very much
要么多诺万小姐,和那小子不怎么喜欢你
or they have an unreasonable amount of faith in your cardiovascular system.
要么他们就过分相信,你的心脏血管系统了
So tell me,nick,this all you got? nick
这就是你的全部?
This paper trail of an indictment that never even happened?
就一张未见天日的起诉书?
Is this it?
就这个?
We know you don't have a surveillance tape anymore.
我们知道你没有监控录像带子
We know you don't have anybody to testify.
也不会有人出来作证
So is this really all you've got?
你手头上就只有这个?
Mr. Savrinn,that bullet went through your teres major,
Savrinn先生,刚才那颗子弹穿过了你的大圆肌
ripped the lateral margin of your scapula,
使你的肩胛骨的侧缘受损
leaving you absolutely no medial rotation of your arm.
所以你的胳膊压根无法动弹
So,if you try to swing that piece of lumber at me...
所以你要是想举起那根木头砸我的话...
...it's gonna feel like your arm is ripping out of its socket. ...
感觉就像骨头脱臼一样难受
Come on,nick.
算了吧,尼克
Mr. Project justice.
我们的终极正义先生
We both know why you're really here,don't we?
我们都知道你来此处的原因,不是嘛?
And it ain't to save lincoln burrows' life.
你们是无法挽救林肯.巴罗斯的
Inside these walls,I creep and I crawl,looking for a way out.
高墙之内,我爬,我蠕,我寻找出路
But I know it's gonna be no easy route.
但我知道这绝非坦荡之路
This is gonna be a 12 round... 12 round bout.
这将是12次... 12次的较量之途
With bellick and t-bag on my mind...
巴里克和t-bag悬在心头...
...it's grindin' here... ...
这儿的日子实在是折磨...
still interested in getting in on pi?
还要进PI吗?
Does my mama got big breastices?
我老妈的奶子够大吗?
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
Hell,yeah,she does,and hell,yeah,I do.
当然大啦,我也当然要去啦
All right,look,I need a favor.
好的,不过有事求你
Word is,you made your trade as a snatch and grab.
听说你是偷盗为生的
That's right.
没错
I need you to steal something back that was stolen from me.
我需要你偷回原本属于我的东西
What kind of somethin' we talkin' about?
什么东西?
Just a watch.
一块手表
there ain't no such thing as "just a watch."
不是“一块手表”这么简单
Every design has a different clasp,
每个设计都有不同的搭扣
every clasp has a different swipe.
每个搭扣都有不同的纹路
It's italian,a remedi.
意大利制作
Gold band,pearl face,all-weather.
金表带,钻石表面,全天候
2003 What year? - 2003. -
哪年?
There's a butterfly clasp on that bitch.
那个家伙手上戴着呢
Which means what?
什么意思?
Hidden deployment.
秘密行动
There ain't no way to snatch it without the mark feeling it--
要想他不察觉就偷走几乎没办法--
which just means I'm gonna have to get whimsical on this ficky.
看来我得想出个奇思妙想才行
I get you this watch,
我帮你偷到手表
that mean I get in on some of that pi?
你就让我进PI?
It means I'll think about it-- no promises.
我会考虑的,不打保票
Why you need this watch so bad anyway?
你干吗非要这块手表?
Let's just say it means a lot to someone in my family.
它对我家里一位人意义重大
come in,charles. Sit down.
进来,查尔斯坐吧
What's going on?
出什么事了?
I've got some bad news,charles.
有个坏消息,查尔斯
Your daughter is very sick.
你女儿病的很严重
She's got esophageal cancer.
她得了食道癌
Now,she's at sacred heart in indianapolis.
她现在在印第安纳波利斯接受治疗
And she wants to see you while there's still time.
她想趁还在世看你一眼
How much time?
她还能活多久?
Doctors say a few weeks.
医生说只有几个星期了
The problem is,the D.O.C. Is not gonna let you go.
但问题是商务部不肯放你
They think you're still a flight risk.
他们认为你会趁机逃跑
She's my only child.
她可是我唯一的孩子啊
I know that.
我也知道
Believe me,charles,I've lobbied on your behalf.
相信我,查尔斯我还替你说了好话呢
I-I...
我,我...
it's-it's state policy.
这是州政策,没办法
They will only extend furloughs in the case of funerals.
他们只批准在葬礼时可以外出
You're telling me I have to wait until she dies before I see her?
你是说我要等到我女儿死了才能见她?
Mr. Scofield,
斯科菲尔德先生
looks like I'll be administering your shot today.
今天我来给你打针
Where's dr. Tancredi?
坦克雷迪医生怎么没来?
We've got a busy schedule today.
我们今天很忙
She's with another patient.
她要负责另外一个病人
Hold him down before he jumps off the cart!
把他按住,别摔下床来!
Hold his legs!
按住双腿!
Hold his legs down!
按住双腿!
Hey,we need a doctor here!
医生呢,我们需要医生
All right. What's happened?
出什么事了?
I don't know. The kid was in chow.
我也不知道,吃饭吃的好好的
Then all of sudden,he-he collapsed,
突然他就瘫倒在地
and he started spittin' up his food.
然后就开始呕吐
Looks like he's having some kind of a seizure.
应该是痉挛
Get him up here,get him up here.
抬过来
And make sure he doesn't hurt himself.
别让他伤着自己
Up,up,up...
高一点,高一点...
I gonna o2 and a cardio...
氧气和心脏起...
hold him,hold him!
按住他,按住他!
so,ms. Donovan,
多诺万小姐
how is that background in real estate law going for you?
房地产法规有没有起到作用?
It's a big help?
帮了大忙?
Hmm?
嗯?
You know,frankly,I think we caught a break.
其实我认为案子有转机了
Lincoln had nailed a girl with half a brain,
林肯有你这么个聪明的女人
she probably would have brought this whole thing down already.
你完全可以揭开这个事件的真相
But you know what the worst part is?
但你知道最糟糕的是什么吗?
That you dragged these people into this,
就是你把别人牵涉进来了
knowing that you had no clue how to get them out.
却不知道该怎么让他们退出
I mean,if you had just minded your own business,
如果你不多管闲事
people like leticia barris--
象莱缇莎.巴里斯这样的人--
she wouldn't have a mouthful of maggots right about now.
现在也不会变成一堆爬来爬去的蛆
Your fianc?
还有你的未婚夫
in his apartment waiting for the smell of his rotting corpse
在公寓里腐烂着,邻居闻到
to let the neighbors know that something had gone horribly wrong.
那恶臭,才知道出了大事了
That's right-- their deaths are on your head.
没错,他们的死全算在你的头上
You made this mess.
是你搞砸了
Nobody else. You.
不是别人,正是你
But you're also the one person that can end it all right here.
但你也可以结束这一切
All I need to know is who else you've involved.
我只想知道还有谁参与了
So,you just nod,and I'll know you're ready to talk.
你点点头,我好知道你是否愿意谈谈
You know,ms. Donovan,
多诺万小姐
I think that,uh,
依我看
you look a little cold.
你身子有点冷
Maybe you'll find it easier to talk...
也许你暖和一下身子...
after you've warmed up a little bit.
说话更容易一点
Where is he?
他在哪里?
What happened? We got to move. -
怎么了? -我们快走
Come on,we don't have time.
快点,我们没时间了
Come on!
快点
Come on,we're getting out of here.
我们快点离开这里
Where are the keys?
车钥匙在哪?
Look in there.
左口袋
Start the car!
开车去
Okay. Is he gonna be all right?
好的,他没事吧?
Go start the car,lj!
去开车!LJ!
We're gonna get you to a hospital,all right?
我们带你去医院,好吗?
come on,come on!
快,快!
a gift from my cell mate.
我的牢友给你的礼物
Thank you.
谢谢
And thank him.
也谢谢他
The watch--what's it for anyway?
手表-用来做什么的?
Thought you didn't want to know about any of this.
本以为你不想知道这些
Things have changed.
有变化了
I want in.
我要加入
Why the sudden change of heart?
为什么会有突然的变化?
I have my reasons.
我有自己的原因
Don't take this the wrong way,
没有别的意思
but everyone who's in is bringing something to the table.
但进来的人都要给我们带来点什么
How about money? How much we talking about? -
钱怎么样? -多少?
I think you know.
我想你知道
I seem to remember several conversations that ended with,
记得以前和你的几次谈话中,你咬定
"I am not D.B. Cooper."
"我不是D.B. Cooper"
I lied. You lied? -
我说谎了,-你说谎了?
We're cons. We tend to do that.
我们是犯人,总会这样
I checked your alibi.
我查了你的不在场证据
According to records,
根据记录
you were incarcerated at the time of the cooper hijacking.
库珀劫机的时候你在坐牢
My father and I share more than just a weakness for easy money.
我和我父亲不光共有,获取不义之财的习惯
We also share a name.
我们还叫同一个名字
Charles westmoreland,senior was the one locked up that day.
老查尔斯.威斯特摩兰,才是那天坐牢的人
Now,do you want the money or not?
你要这笔钱吗?
No offense,but it's a little convenient.
没有恶意,但未免太容易了吧
You want in,and suddenly,you're the guy.
你要加入,摇身一变,你就是他了
How do I know you're not lying right now?
我怎么知道你现在不是在撒谎
Hey,old man river,keep it moving.
喂,老头,走啊
Hey,sucre...
喂,苏克雷...
I got a question about you and the rest of the mexicans.
我有个问题是关于你们墨西哥人的
I don't think I'll be able to help,
帮不上你了
seeing as I'm puerto rican.
我是波多黎哥人
Geographical semantics,amigo.
那也差不多(都说西班牙语),朋友
I'm speaking about the general "latin-o" population.
我是说所有的拉丁裔人
How is it that a-a people so historically lazy
为什么历史上很懒的民族
ended up being such a big part of the nation's work force?
会成为美国现今主要的劳动力?
The way I see things,
依我看来
it's everyone else that's lazy.
是其他人太懒
Otherwise,there wouldn't be any jobs for the immigrants.
不然移民怎么会有工作
The ones sitting at home collecting unemployment,
那些在家领救济金的才是懒人
the lazy ones--it's not us.
绝对不是我们
You-you gonna let him talk about your people like that?
难道就让他这么说你们吗?
Uh,whatever,deliverance.
随便,就这样
You know what? We may be a team in here,
知道吗?在这我们是一条船上的
but just so that you know,
但你要了解
the minute we get over that wall, it's every man for himself.
一旦我们出去,那么大家一拍两散
Or sooner.
或者更早(和你散伙)
Lj?
小林肯.巴罗斯?
Lj?
小林肯.巴罗斯?
Lj?
林肯.巴罗斯?
Do you know how the russians do things?
知道俄罗斯人怎么玩的吗?
They let you live,
他们让你活下来
and they kill everyone else in your family,
把你家人都杀光
and,well,any-anyone you've ever loved.
要么是你爱的人
How does that sound?
这个主意怎么样?
Go to hell. Oh,come on. -
去死,-噢,不要这样
Is that any way for a lady to talk?
女士不要这样说话
Oh.

What,do you think I'm an idiot?
你以为我是傻子吗?
I'm just going to walk into a well?
我会自己掉到井里
Seriously,ms.Donovan.
不要开玩笑,多诺万小姐
you all right?
你还好?
scofield,no sitting down on the job.
斯科菲尔德 ,不要偷懒
I want you out here working where I can see you.
我要你到我能看见的地方干活
I'm on it,boss.
就来,老大
Move it,scofield. Move it!
过来,斯科菲尔德.快过来!
hey,brad. Good to see you.
嘿,布拉德.你好啊
Hey,baby.
你好,宝贝
All right,ladies and gentlemen,
下面,女士们先生们
put your hands together for our next lovely young lady.
欢迎我们下一个可爱的小姐
Up on the main stage,it's jasmine.
走到台前的是贾丝明
would you like a private dance?
想和我单独跳一段吗?
Why don't you sit down and chat for awhile.
为什么不坐下和我聊一会
See if we hit it off.
看看我们是否谈的来
Brad So,what's your name? Brad. -
那么,你叫什么名字?
Yours?
你叫什么?
Jasmine
贾丝明.
Come on...
不是吧
your real name.
你的真名
It's nika.
我叫妮卡
Nika
妮卡.
Now that's a pretty name.
很好听的名字
Tell me,nika,
告诉我,妮卡
how's your husband feel about you working here?
你丈夫对你在这工作,有什么看法没?
I'm not married.
我没有结婚
I hope you're lying for the sake of titillation.
我希望你是随便开的玩笑
Otherwise,your little visit to fox river this morning
不然,你今早去狐狸河监狱
would have been breaking the law...
就是犯法了
mrs. Scofield.
斯科菲尔德夫人
We are married.But they tell all the girls to lie.
我们是结婚了,但他们要所有跳舞的人都这么说
It's better for making business.
这样说更好挣钱
I'm not here to get you in trouble.
我不想给你找麻烦
I just want to know a little more about your husband.
我只是想多了解你丈夫
Well,he's a very good man.
他是个好人
I'm sure he is.
我想是
But even good men do bad things.
但好人也会做坏事
Your accent. You're from--
你的口音,你来自...
now,don't tell me--
先别告诉我
budapest,right?
布达佩斯的,对吗?
Prague.
布拉格
Prague...
布拉格......
how recently did you come over?
你到这儿多久了?
Only a couple months,I bet.
我打赌顶多几个月
You like it here in america?
你喜欢美国的生活吗?
You know,I really have to keep moving.
好了,我必须得走了
They don't like us to spend too much time in one spot.
他们不希望我们在同一个地方停留太久
Now I don't want to have to check into your immigration status...
听着,我不想费事去,调查你的移民记录......
I just need to know what michael scofield wanted from you in exchange for the green card.
你只需告诉我,迈克尔.斯科菲尔德给你弄绿卡时要了什么作为交换
Nothing.
什么也没有
We met while he was studying overseas...
我们认识的时候他在海外留学......
I don't want to know what you memorized for the ins.
我对你在移民局的事情不感兴趣
Now,either you answer my questions about scofield,
要么你就老实交待斯科菲尔德的事
or I call my guy in the chicago P.D.
否则我会把我的哥们叫来,他可是芝加哥警察
And maybe he starts asking some questions about you.
搞不好他对你本人更感兴趣
A credit card.
信用卡
He asked me to bring him a credit card.
他叫我给他带一张信用卡
That's it.
只是这样
Yeah,kellerman? Trace this call.
凯勒曼吗?按照电话信号的方位
Come and get me-- now.
过来接我,现在
New glarus,I'm in new glarus.
新格拉鲁斯,我在新格拉鲁斯.
No,thanks,I brought my own.
不用了,谢谢,我自己有
Dorothy andrews elston kabis.
多萝西安德鲁斯埃尔斯顿卡碧斯.
United states treasurer,1971.
1971年任国家财政部出纳
The year of the D.B. Cooper hijacking.
正是D.B. 库伯劫机那年
DI192589
DI192589
the first number in a series of bills used in the ransom drop.
是那些钱编号的起首数字
Thanks for the history lessen.
谢谢你的历史课
All it proves is you did the research.
这证明了你做了调查
Same as me.
像我一样
So,you're married.
你已经结婚了
Uh,well...
嗯,那个......
not in the traditional sense of the word.
不是通常所理解的婚姻
Michael,we're both adults, put your cards on the table.
迈克尔,我们都是成年人了,不要跟我绕弯子
Okay,I'll got first.
那么,我先说好了
Um...
嗯......
as one of the very few women around here,
作为这里极少数女性中的一个
I'm used to a certain amount of innuendo and flirtation being thrown my way.
我对黄段子和调情的话,已经习以为常
I'm not used to enjoying it.
但这不意味着我已经完全麻木
Look,sara...
瞧, 萨拉...
it's "dr. Tancredi,"
是"坦克雷迪医生"
and please let me finish.
听我说完
I'm not a jealous woman.
我不是一个重疑心的女人
But I am a careful one.
可我是很小心谨慎的
And for some reason,when I'm around you,I'm not.
但和你在一起,我很难和你保持合适的距离
Careful. You don't have to be. -
谨慎,-你无需这样
Yes,I do.
我就是这样
There are so many questions surrounding you,michael.
你很神秘,迈克尔.
There are way too many.
我有很多疑问
So here's the deal.
我想这样好了
from now on,your shots,
从现在起,你说的话
any medical concerns,
关于医疗保健的
they're all fine,as long as it's doctor-patient.
界乎医生病人之间的,都没问题
But personal questions and favors of any kind,
但是私人问题和感情问题
are no longer a part of our relationship.
不再属于我和你之间的话题
The questions you have about me...
你对我的疑问......
there are answers.
总会有答案的
Quinn!
奎因!
I was getting worried.
我有点担心
You guys get lost?
你们两个迷路了?
We tried to call you again to pinpoint your signal,
我们又给你打了一次电话,以确定你的位置
but you never picked up.
但你一直没有接听
Yeah,the battery went dead on the damn cell phone.
那该死的手机没电了
What are you going to do,right?
你知道该怎办吧?
So,uh,how'd it go?
怎么回事?
I have a broken leg down here.
我腿断了
Yeah,listen,you know,
听着,你知道
I think maybe we got off on the wrong foot.
我想我们可能一开始关系不大好
You have bosses,I have bosses.
各为其主
But at the end of the day,we're all on the same team.
但事到如今,我们在一条船上
Right?We're both just trying to tie up some loose ends.
对吧?我们都不过想解决问题
I could not agree more.
我完全赞同
Yeah,so,can you guys get a rope or a ladder,
那么,你们能不能搞根绳子
or something?
或是梯子什么的东西来?
What the hell was that?
搞什么鬼?
Hey... hey! Hey!
嘿......嘿!嘿!
Just tying up some loose ends.
我们只是在解决问题
You stupid son of...
你这个混蛋......
hey,guys! Hey!
嘿,伙计!嘿!
Hey,don't do this!
嘿,别这样!
Don't do this!
别这样!
Please!My leg's broken,I can't stand!
帮帮忙!我腿断了,站不起来!
You have to help me!
你们得帮帮我!
You can't just leave him down there.
你不能把他丢在下面
He'll die.
他会死的
He's the only one who knows we don't have the burrows kid.
他是唯一知道,我们没抓住Burrows儿子的人
The only one.
唯一的一个
I have a family.
我上有老下有小
I have a family!
我有家有亲人!
There's room for you down there too,danny.
如果你想的话,下面有的是地方给你躺,丹尼.
Don't leave me like this!
别这么丢下我!
Don't leave me!
别走!
Please!
求求你们!
Please!
求求你们!
You coming back to pi today?
你今天从工作那回来了吗?
It's getting kind of testy in there,you know?
在那做了什么实验了吧
yeah
是啊
I just needed to find something out.
我得想个办法
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
Listen.

am I supposed to be hearing something?
是不是应该有什么声音?
Just hold on.
等等
there. What? -
就是那个,-什么?
We sat around here for 20 minutes waiting to hear that?
我们等了20分钟就为了听这个?
18 minutes,actually.
精确讲是18分钟
And,yes.
对,就是这个
What was it? Keys. -
那又是什么? -钥匙
The guards' keys.
守卫身上的钥匙
18 minutes is how long we have between each time the guards
每天晚上守卫从医务室窗下
pass beneath the infirmary windows on their rounds at night.
巡逻经过的间隔是18分钟
Cons aren't allowed outside after hours.
犯人工作完毕后是不能留在室外的
It was the only way I could find out the timing.
我只有靠这样才能算准他们的巡逻时间
What does that mean? It means... -
知道那有什么用? -知道了这个,我们也就知道了......
four days from now,
四天以后
on the night of the escape,
我们逃跑的那个晚上
we'll have 18 minutes to get the bars off the infirmary window,
我们有18分钟的时间,来锯断医务室的铁窗栏杆
and for all seven of us to get across the wire and over the wall.
然后我们七个就可以穿过电网,翻过围墙
Is that doable? Of course. -
行不行啊? -当然行
What's up?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Hey,I know that look.
嘿,我看你的表情就知道了
I hit it! I hit it!
我挖到了!我挖到了!
There it is,the pipe!
瞧,那就是管子!
Guys,guys.
伙计们,伙计们
Come on,michael,talk to me.
来,迈克尔,告诉我
You want the good news or the bad?
你想听好消息还是坏消息?
The good.
好消息
Westmoreland and his money are in.
威斯特摩兰带着他的钱加入了
What's the bad?
坏消息呢?
I've done the math.
我算了一下
I figure it'll take at least five minutes
至少需要五分钟
for us to get the bars off the window in the infirmary.
我们才能把医务室的铁窗锯开
And two minutes each for us to get across the wire and over the wall.
然后穿电网和翻围墙每人需要两分钟
So? We've only got 18 minutes. -
所以呢? -我们只有18分钟
We've got too many people.
我们人太多了
One of them has to go.
必须舍弃一个

分享到