越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第7集 女儿落到囚犯手上
日期:2017-02-24 08:11

(单词翻译:单击)

previously on prison break
越狱,前情提要
I didn't kill that man,Michael. The evidence says you did.
那人不是我杀的迈克尔有证据的
I was set up.
我是被陷害的
Put down your weapon!
放下武器!
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell.
我必须依法对你判刑
I'm looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows.
我在找人,他叫林肯·巴罗斯
Man killed the Vice President's brother.
杀总统兄弟的那个人
Why you want to see Burrows so bad,anyhow?
你为什么那么急着见巴罗斯 ?
'Cause he's my brother.
因为他是我弟弟
I'm getting you out of here. It's impossible.
我要把你带出去,-不可能
Not if you designed the place,it isn't.
除非这地方是自己设计的
You've seen the blueprints. Better than that.
你见过蓝图了,-不止如此
I've got them on me.
在我身上
I took some time to speak to your mother
我刚才跟你妈妈通话了
Yeah,if you're talking about that guy at Fox River
如果你说的是那个狐狸河监狱的那个小子
He refuses to call him his father.
他不想认他的父亲
Take the only thing Burrows has left
让巴罗斯一无所有
the chair isn't the only way to take the man's life in prison
死刑不一定得通过电椅来执行的
and now seeing is from last week episode
以上为上集剧情回顾
Constantly coming up here for count
但这里一直要点名
won't let me do what I need to do to get through that wall.
我根本没时间做事
Only way to stop count is...A lockdown
避免点名的唯一方法就是...戒严
you got to get the inmates riled up
就得让这帮人惹点事
All right,that's it! Lockdown!
好的,那就这样!戒严!
somebody made an anonymous phone call
有人打过匿名电话
Whoever made that call couldn't have seen lincoln
不管打电话的是谁,都不可能看见林肯从停车场跑出来
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because the phone call came from washington,D.C.
因为电话的来源是华盛顿特区
This is bellick Our wing has been breached
巴里克呼叫我们这一侧发生暴动
Hooke's law of elasticity?
胡克弹性定律?
we drill holes in strategic locations
如果我们在几个重点位置钻孔
we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall
我们就能破坏掉这个墙的承重能力
get the cuffs off
弄出缺口
A rookie C.O. - get out of here,t-bag
一个菜鸟狱警,滚出去,t-bag
I think we can work something out No deal
我觉得可以想想别的法子,不行
Where's my daughter? Not to worry,sir,she's fine.
我女儿在哪儿? -别担心,先生,她很好
The guard there assures us that everything is fine.
那里的警卫可以保证我们一切安好
We have everything under control,governor
一切都在掌控之中
you better hope you do
最好是这样
They're breaking out
他们要越狱
They're breaking... - shh.
他们要越狱闭嘴
We need a favor
我们需要帮助
Some heavy hitters want this done - burrows is as good as dead
巴罗斯他死定了
You're looking for scofield?
你在找斯科菲尔德?
Yeah,turk. Come on
是的,土耳其人,-来
hey,yo,big stroke's about to get the doc!
嘿,你,大力水手要抓到医生了!
sucre,I need you to finish what we started
我得去结束我们发起的暴乱
No one touches the C.O. No one
谁也不许动这个狱警
you work me,Gaven - oh,ya,boss -
州长有说什么吗? -还没有,老大
Belick,get those guys in line Bellick
让那些家伙站好
get them the information
叫他们排好队
go on back in? - not yet -
我们进去吗? -现在还不行
we cut the water about an hour ago
一小时前我们把水切断了
drive mad there
他们会憋不了多久的
you think that can get work?
你觉得这会有用吗?
no,but it's a privity call
不知道,但这是教科书做法
we all gonna do this by the book
我们都得按规定办事
special change we have everybody got out of there,we'll get them hurt
这是大家都能平平安安的最佳方法
it's the warning,what's happening there
我是狱长,里面怎么了?
we got some
你得答应我们一些条件
how long we need the air pipe on?
告诉他我们需要空调
we need the AC
我们还要恢复电源
we got a hostage,the guard
我们有人质,那个警卫
we got a hostage,the new guard
我们有人质,那个新来的
to find out he isn't there
查一下谁在里面
they got bob
他们胁持了鲍勃
the girl doctor,telling them we got her
还有那个女医生,跟他说在我们手上
why don't you do it? - i don't want to be shot -
你怎么不自己说? -我不想挨子弹
we got the girl doctor
那个女医生在我们手上
the doctor? - the only one -
医生? -唯一的那个
how does the hell dead happen?
怎么会这样的?
how did they get the hands on her?
怎么会落到他们手上?
i thought she was safe,she was in sick bay
我以为她很安全,当时她在病区
now we have her got out of there,somebody is getting to go in there now
我们必须把她弄出来,得派人进去
i can't do it,sir - why not? -
我们不能这样,长官,-为什么?
it's not by the book
不符合规章制度
sir,i've got some for you
长官,我有最新情况向您汇报
help
救命!
Sco's here?
斯科菲尔德在这里?
Sco's here?
斯科菲尔德在这里?
turk
土耳其仔!
you
你不能用那个
you making up the rules now,sa?
这里你说了算?
it's my house,you get a problem?
只是我的房间,你有问题?
ye,i get a problem,we all do
是,我有问题,我们都有问题
no problem
不会有问题的
i swear to god
我发誓...
i am not going to say anyting
我什么都不会说出去的
i didn't say anything - that's right -
我什么都不知道,-没错
you didn't see anything
你什么都没看见
wait,don't leave
等等,别走
sorry,i'll be back
抱歉,我会回来的
i'll cover for you
我掩护你
don't worry,c.o,all right
不用害怕,长官
i'm not gonna to hurt anybody
我不会伤害任何人的
i'm part of the team now
我现在也入伙了
now but bother round
但你得帮帮忙
drug that over
把那个拖过去
ya,it's the way
对了,很好
ladies and gentlemen,please return to your seats,and fasten your seat belts
女士们先生们,请你们坐回座位系好安全带
we'll making our final approach
我们准备降落了
Washington D.C.
华盛顿就要到了
we need to focus on the new question
我们得考虑下这个关键问题
who want the Terrence steadman dead?
谁会想特伦斯.斯特德曼死?
the call came from D.C. Was that tell you?
那个从华盛顿打的电话,让你有什么眉目了吗?
i think the path to goverment somewhere,
想想除了政府还会有什么其他人
anybody can be here a bussniss partner or arrival
其实任何人都有可能,公司合伙人或竞争者
Before Steadman was killed, Ecofield introduced a prototype electric engine at the techno conference.
斯特德曼死之前,Ecofield公司在技术大会上推行了一种新的电力引擎
Nobody's farewell to buy $60 a barrel of crude oil if that be a mainstream
要是那个成了主流,没人再会去买$60一桶的原油
could be oil or companys
可能是那些原油公司
suppliers consumer everything that between
供应商...客户...都有可能
was the goverment abnormally to be an enemy?
或者是经济建立在原油之上的政府
like Unite States
譬如美国
Can i take your -sure -
要我拿走那个吗? -好的
thank you - thank you -
谢谢,-谢谢
enemy will be land,we need my guy
总之,到了后先去见我的朋友
and even if we don't find it personal,tiptop the cops will find this phone
就算找不到那个打电话的人,我们也能找到那个电话
paper travelling canst
然后继续想办法查
that's the governor
州长来了
Whatever happens,don't say anything.
不管发生什么,什么都别说
governor,I appreciate your coming.
州长,感谢您的到来
Now,you should know,since our conversation,the situation has escalated.
我不得不告诉你,上次我们通话之后,事态又升级了
But not to worry,we're making good progress with our contacts.
但别担心,我们进展得还算顺利
Just cut the crap,warden,
废话少说,狱长
and tell me where my daughter is.
我女儿在哪!
Help!
救命!
help!
救命!
We got A..."tyler robert hudson."
原来你叫..."泰勒.罗伯特.哈德逊"
That is fancy,co.
真是好听啊
Look at that address:144 oak park...
看看地址: 144号,oak park道...
what's this? Terrace. -
这是什么? -田园
Terrace.
田园
How do you swing that,co?
你怎么搞定的?
Sounds like you're about something living on A...
看上去你的生活条件...
terrace.
还不错
I can't wait to kick it on a terrace.
我还真想去那玩玩呢
What...
什么
aww... aww...
噢...噢...
this here must be your daughter. Put it back. -
这肯定是你女儿,-别动
Prom?
舞会拍的?
You know what they say about a prom dress,don't you?
你该知道人们是怎么看这种舞会的吧
She ain't come home that night,did she?
她那晚一定没回家吧
No,she wore that all.... night long.
整晚都穿着那套艳装...
Next morning she had to throw that dress in the trash can behind the motel,
第二天早上还不得不把那艳装,丢进汽车旅馆后街的垃圾箱
so her mama didn't see the...
这样她妈妈就不会发觉...
What the hell are you doing?
你他妈的在干吗?
I'm just kicking it with deputy dawg,you know... talking women.
我只是在跟我们的狱警无所事事,拉拉家常而已
I'll be very clear here because you and I face an evolutionary cap...
跟你这种渣子实在没有共同语言,但我还是得丑话说在前
you ain't gonna hurt this man.
你不准动他一根寒毛
We're locked into this thing now,understand?
我们现在是瓮中之鳖
And he's the only leverage we have.
而他是我们仅存的筹码
Thank you. You're welcome. -
谢谢,-别客气
Now,do we have an understanding?
我说得够明白了么?
I'm on your side now.Do you understand me?
我们在一条船上,你搞清楚了吗?
I'm just going with the flow.
我出去看看
You let me know when you're done with your,uh,"leverage."
你来处理你的..."筹码"好了告诉我一声
let me out!
让我出去!
Let's smoke the bitch out!
我们把这娘们熏出来
ow! No! No!
噢!不!不!
It ain't gonna hurt real bad,
要是你配合的话
if you make it easy...
就不会弄痛你
if you make it hard,though...
要是你敬酒不喝喝罚酒...
open the door! Come here.
开门!你过来!
Come open this door!
快开门!
Open this door!
开门!
Come on.Grab my hand.
来,抓住我的手
Come on!
快点
I've got you.
好了,我拉住了
It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
没事的,我不会伤害你的
see these pipes?
看见这些管道了吗?
We're going to stay on them.
我们得顺着这个
They go through the wall and over the hallway,
通过墙壁和走道
and they're going to get us out of here.
然后才能出去
All you have to do is follow me.
你跟着我就行了
Okay? Okay. -
行吗? -好
Okay.

Let's go.
我们走
Where did she go?
她人呢?
Where are we meeting him? Georgetown,in a parking garage. -
我们在哪跟他见面? 乔治城的一个车库里
He's a private investigator.
他是私家侦探
He used to be my roommate,freshman year at duke.
以前在杜克大学读大一时,他是我室友
The disturbance has escalated at this chicago-area prison.
芝加哥地区的监狱骚动升级了
At least two hostages have been confirmed in what is now being called a full-scale riot,
至少有两名人质在囚犯手上,此事件已升级为一级暴乱
here at the fox river state penitentiary.
这里是狐狸河州立监狱
Should we go back or keep going?
我们是回去还是继续?
Just keep going.
继续
You want to go back and stand there with the rest of the people who aren't helping?
回去也帮不上忙
Come on.
走吧
The national guard responded after illinois governor frank tancredi declared a state of emergency...
在伊利诺斯州长弗兰克.坦克雷迪宣布了事态紧急之后,国民自卫队也作出了反应
come on,honey.It's time to go. Shortly after 3:00 P.M.
快点,亲爱的,我们得走了
Hold on. Hold on.
等等,等等
No word on what caused the initial disturbance,but sources with the...
本次事件原因尚不清楚,但据...
that's not fox river,is it?
是在说狐狸河监狱吧?
State department of corrections say tensions often run high at this facility.
州惩教署对此事件保持高度关注
Fox river is a level 5 institution,
狐狸河监狱是五星级戒备机构
housing some of the most dangerous criminals...
其中关押了一些高度危险罪犯...
what are you doing? We have to go.Come on. -
你干吗? -我们得走了,来吧
No,dad might be in trouble.
不,爸爸可能有麻烦
Look,your father's already in trouble. There's nothing we can do about it.
就算你爸爸有麻烦了,我们也帮不上忙
Just don't make a scene,okay?
别吵架,好吗?
He gets very uncomfortable with this thing.
他已经很不舒服了
Just... let's just go,okay? Oh,god forbid,man! -
我们该...走了,行吗? -噢,天呐
We're just talking about my old man here and his life.
现在的发生的事关我老爸的性命
If-if that's all right with you. Leave me out of this. -
你不介意的话,-别扯上我
I am leaving you out of it.
我根本没想扯上你
I left you out of it the day I met you.
从我第一次见你,我就没想跟你扯上任何关系
Okay,L.J.
好了,L.J.
Because nothing in her life or mine has anything to do with you.
因为我和她的事情用不着你来管
I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that Oh,yeah? Or what? -
我就当没听到,-噢,是吗?你还想怎样?
You see,this is what I'm talking about.
看见了,这就是我说的
This is the kind of crap I have to deal with Just let me handle it! -
我不得不处理这些累赘,-让我解决!
The kind of crap you have to deal with? L.J.,Do you want to talk... -
这些累赘? L.J.,你想...
You got no clue,do you?
你简直什么都不明白
Honey,look. Leave me alone! -
亲爱的,听着,-放手!
Get off me! What the hell are you doing? -
你放手! -你他妈的干吗?
You don't talk to her like that. Stop it! -
你居然这样跟她说话,-停手!
Stop!
不要!
Go upstairs,L.J.,Now!
上楼去L.J上楼!
Go!
快去!
You love that man? Just go. -
你爱他么? -上去
You love that man. Do what I say. -
你爱他,-听我的
turk,why are you doing this? Who sent you?
土耳其仔,你干吗?谁指使你的?
Why? Why?
为什么?为什么?
why'd you do this?
你干吗要这样做?
What's it all about? Who sent you?
到底怎么回事?谁指使的?
Man,you've got to help me.
伙计,帮帮我吧
You've got to help me.Please.
你得帮我,求你了
talk!
说话!
who's your friend?
谁是你朋友?
You scared the hell out of me.
你吓死我了
Who you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?
It's the fish's idea.
他教我的
The devil marks the walls so you know where to drill the holes.
那个恶魔是用来做标记的,我好知道往哪里钻孔
You're making holes with an egg beater?
你在用打蛋器钻墙?
I know. Crazy,huh?
我知道,很疯狂对吧?
It's called the hooker law.
这叫胡克定律
It says that if you poke the exact right holes in something big and strong,
是说你在一些强韧的物体上,找对位置打上几个洞
it gets very weak.
它就会变得很脆弱
That's true.
没错
When the wall is weak,we can take it down.
当墙变得脆弱了,我们就能砸了它
At least that's the plan.
计划是这样
Yeah.It's always the plan.
是啊,每次都是"计划"
You should never underestimate a wall.
你可别小看了这堵墙
You see...
你得明白...
sometimes,no matter how hard you try,
有些情况下尽管你竭尽全力
it just won't give in.
它还是巍然不动
Are you all right? I'm okay. I'm fine. -
你没事吧? -我没事,我很好
Don't let them get away!
别让他们逃了!
You know what?I need a minute.I'm sorry.
我得休息一下,抱歉
It's not much further.
已经不远了
We can stop if you want,catch your breath.
要是你想缓一口气,我们可以停一会儿
Yeah,I could use a minute.
嗯,我们还是停一下吧
Come here,girl.
来吧,小妞
Things should be winding down around now.
这事应该接近尾声了
Pretty soon the powers-that-be will break in and...
很快会有外面的强制力量介入...
it'll all be over. It's just a matter of time.
然后事情就告一段落了,只是时间问题
What's happening anyway?
你知道到底怎么回事吗?
All hell is breaking loose.
有人想逃出去
But I think if we stay up here we should be okay.
不过我们呆这里应该不会有事
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信眼前发生的一切
Yeah,come here.
跟我来
You taste real good,doctor.
你真诱人,医生
You know I miss you,girl.
我想你了,妞儿
I know you want it,girl.
我知道你也想要,小妞
You ever been to baja?
你去过巴哈吗?
Mexico? No. -
在墨西哥,-没有
There's this great place down there.
那里可有个好地方
20 bucks a night,
20美元一晚
hammock on the back deck.
还有吊床
Beers are 50 cents.
啤酒只要50美分
25 cents at happy hour.
优惠的时候只要25美分
You ever been to thailand? Thailand's great.
你去过泰国吗?那里很棒
Michael,if you're trying to calm me down,you're doing a terrible job. Michael
如果你说这些是想让我放松,我不得不说你做得很糟糕
But i am trying.
至少我在尝试
You hear that?
你有没有听见?
Why are you here? What do you mean? -
你怎么会来? -你指什么?
Crawling around in the ceiling,risking your life.
从天花板上爬过来,冒着生命危险
You needed help,and,uh...
你需要帮助...
I came to find you.
所以我来了
How did you know where to go?
你怎么知道我在哪里?
When everything went off in a wing,the cos left the station.
A翼出事的那会,狱警都走了
I saw you on the monitor.
我从监视器上看到你
One of my first assignments on pi,
我刚进来那会,劳改的时候
we were up here,cleaning out toxic mold.
当时就在这里,清除发霉的管道表面
It took days.So,I'm kind of familiar with the layout.
花了好多天,所以对这里熟门熟路了
I hope you wore a mask.
但愿你当时带着面罩
Excuse me? To prevent inhalation. -
什么? -防止吸入霉菌
Mold can be really dangerous.
霉菌有时候确实很致命
Yeah. I wore a mask.
是啊,我带面罩的
Get up. Get up there.
上去,上那儿
The door to the visitation room,did you ever use it?
通往来访室的门,你去过吗?
Um... not usually,but my access card should work.
嗯...不常走那里,但我的门卡应该能用
Get up. Get up.
上去,上去
Psst!
噗嘶!
Let's go.

let's go!
快走!
Yes,sir,I understand.
是的,长官,我理解
But believe me,sara is our top priority.
但请相信我,长官,我们会以萨拉的安全为重
The hell she is.
她到底在哪
I ordered a state of emergency an hour ago.
我一小时前已经宣布事态紧急了
Soldier,get me your commanding officer.
叫你们指挥官来见我
Now what the hell is going on out here?
那里面现在到底是什么情况?
Negotiating,sir.They can't hold out much longer.
谈判中,长官,他们坚持不了多久
Negotiating?! It is 100 degrees in there.We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme. -
谈判?! -里面华氏100度的高温,我们也不想采取极端手段
They're almost out of water.We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme.
他们快断水了,我们没必要走极端
Look,I don't care if it takes a massacre to get her out of there.
听着,就算牺牲再多我也在所不惜,只要能救我女儿
Do you understand me?Now if you're not gonna do it,I am!
你明白了吗?你要是再不采取行动,我就动手了
Captain,spread the news.You're going in.
队长,放话下去,你们会冲进去
It's time to do this my way.
是时候按照我的方法办事了
Come here!
快来!
all right
好了
fish
新来的
You gonna keep that nurse all to yourself?
你想独吞那妞儿?
somebody help me.
救救我
come on this way
这边走
good call,governor,bringing in the big guns.
您真是英名,州长,终于采取强硬措施了
I appreciate your support.
谢谢你的协助
Captain brad bellick.
我是布拉德.巴里克队长
I sent you a letter earlier this year.
今年早些时候我给你写过信
My views on penal reform.
是我对刑事改革的一些看法
Oh. And what are they?
噢,是什么?
These inmates don't mess around. Us cos need to get tough.
要这些囚犯们不惹事,我们狱警必须得强硬
Warden pope's a good guy. Don't get me wrong.
狱长是个好人,不要误解我的意思
But he doesn't understand that sometimes you got
但他不明白...
to grab the situation by the gonads and take control.
有时候必须得采取强硬来控制局面
And is that what you would do,captain?
要你就会这样做对吗,队长?
Yes,sir,that's exactly what I'd do.
是的,长官,这是我的风格
So...
所以...
give me that. Give me that.
给我来,给我
I don't know... - give me that thing. -
我不知道... -把那个给我
Demolition runs in the family.
我是干这行的
The whole trick is pressure.
关键在于压力
Where should I... here? Yeah... -
我应该从...这里? -是的...
good,good.
很好,很好
You see,you should push hard,but not too hard.
看着,你得用力,但不能过头
Just like when you,you know.
就像是在...
Yeah,well,you got to be careful,though.
是的,很好,但你必须小心
Yeah,I know No,I mean it. -
嗯,我知道,-我不跟你开玩笑
You,you...one slip,and you-you'll hit the gas pipe.
你...只要不小心一滑,就会戳到煤气管
Gas... pipe?
煤气管?
Yeah,you know,as in pipe that carries the gas.
是的...就是输送煤气的管道
we can't go this way.
我们不能从这走
We have to. There's no other way to visitation.
我们没有别的办法,没有别的通道去访客室
This is it. No,it's not. -
只好这样,-未必
It's back this way. This won't help. -
从后面走,-没用的
Trust me. Michael,if you're wrong... -
相信我迈克尔要是你估计失误...
we don't have time.
我们没时间了
Not too hard.Not... too soft.
不能太用力...也不能太轻
When I was her age,I had such bad skin.
我像她那么大时,皮肤不好
Acne they called it.
他们称之为粉刺
Yeah. She looks just like all them girls who made fun of me.
是啊,她长得还真像当时嘲笑我的那些女生
after I kill you,
我杀了你后
I'm gonna crawl out that hole and call me up a limousine,
我会从那个洞爬出去,给自己叫辆豪华轿车
and me and your baby is going to the prom.
然后跟你的宝贝女儿一起参加舞会
Captain,what's the news with sara?
队长,有萨拉的消息吗?
We're still trying to find her,sir.
我们还在找,长官
You don't even know where she is? We're on it. -
你们还没搞清她的位置? -我们在找
Soon as we do,we'll let you know.
我们会第一时间通知您的
You should've listened to captain bellick and gassed the whole block.
你应该听取巴里克队长的建议,早该采取措施了
Captain bellick?
巴里克队长?
He's right on the front line. He knows what these guys can do.
他一直在第一线,明白这些家伙的性情
You better pray that sara gets out of there in one piece.
你现在最好祈祷萨拉能完好无损地出来
I do,governor,but this is still my prison.
我当然希望,州长,但这是我的监狱
Whatever happens,I take full responsibility.
不管发生什么,我都负全部责任
Excuse me.
我先走了
It's this way.
从这儿走
Ooh... yes.
噢...太好了
We're through.
我们完工了
time to put this theory to the test.
是时候把理论应用于实践了
I guess we start chipping away now.
我想我们得砸墙了
Right on.
没错
She's all yours,pal.
你来搞定,伙计
the smell.
就是这味道
we did it
我们成功了
that's it.
就这里了
But I can't leave you here.
我不能丢下你
You don't have a choice.I'm one of the bad guys,remember?
你没的选择,我是坏人,你忘了?
Go,man,go,go,go!
跟上,快!
You see the assailant?
你锁定目标了吗?
Number eight,affirmative.
八号,收到
I've got him in sight.
目标已锁定
What are you going to do?
你怎么办?
Go back to my cell.Stay out of the way.
回囚室,不管这闲事
Michael... Michael... - what? -
什么?
They see us.
他们发现我们了
You have to go.
你得走了
I can'T. They'll kill you.
不行,他们会杀了你的
you go out the door,
你从门出去
I'll drop to the floor.
我会立即趴下的
They're sharpshooters,michael. They won't miss.
他们是狙击手,迈克尔不会失误的
That's why you can't stay here.
所以你更不能呆这儿了
What's going on?! I'm coming,doc! -
怎么了?! -我来了,医生!
Go!
走!
who's this?
谁来了?
It's my guy.
我朋友
hey.

Nice ride. Yeah,you like that? -
车不错,-嗯,你喜欢?
Cop auction.300 bucks.
拍卖会上买的,300块
You must be veronica.
你一定就是维罗妮卡了
Whoever tipped off the cops about lincoln burrows called from this number.
那个关于林肯.巴罗斯的匿名电话是从这个号码打出的
That wasn't an easy trace. I hope you're not too bummed.
查到这个不容易,希望你能意思意思
Why,what's the problem? It's a pay phone. -
怎么了,有什么难的? -因为是投币电话
This is it,11th and constitution. Anyone could have made that call. -
就这里,11大道和constitution街路口,-看来谁都有可能打这个电话
Any one of the million people who pass through here every day.
这里每天大约有百万人路过,谁都有可能
That's empty.
那里面空了
What about that?
看那里
Federal energy commission,that's interesting.
联邦能源委员会,有蹊跷
Where you going?
你去哪?
I'm gonna go see if this guy knows what was in there.
我去问问那人是不是知道,本来里面是些什么人
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you know what was in that space before?
你知道那空楼本来是什么人用吗?
Okay,thanks.
好,多谢
Hey.

It was the regional headquarters for a company called ecofield.
是个叫ecofield公司的地区总部
Terrence steadman's company. - that's right
特伦斯.斯特德曼的公司,-没错
Veronica? - hello? Veronica? -
维罗妮卡? 喂? 维罗妮卡?
Who is this?
你是谁?
That's the problem,veronica.
问得好,维罗妮卡
You ask too many questions.
但你问得太多了
Now I have one for you.
现在轮到我问你了
Is lincoln burrows really worth it?
为林肯.巴罗斯真的值得吗?
Nick savrinn Who is this? Nick savrinn, -
你是哪位?
as of now,both of you are dead.
只是想告诉你们,从现在起,你们俩都死定了
Michael! Michael!
迈克尔! 迈克尔!
Michael!
迈克尔!
I didn't touch him,man. I didn't touch him!
我没碰他,伙计,我没动他!
Ask him!
不信问他!
Things have changed since we last met.
事情已经发生变化了
relax,partner. I'm in on it now.
放松点,伙计,现在我们在一条船上了
The rabbit plan.Know all about it.So does the co.
逃狱计划,我全知道了,这个狱警也都知道了
Sucre!
苏克雷!
Why'd you take abruzzi down there? I didn't take him down there. -
你带阿布鲁齐下去干吗? -不是我带他下去
He just showed up. And the pedophile,he thinks he's in! -
他自己出现的,-还有这个变态,他说他也入伙了
shut up!
闭嘴!
Where's michael?
迈克尔在哪?
Where's michael?!
迈克尔在哪?!
michael!
迈克尔!
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
All over.Are you all right? Yeah,are you? -
都结束了,你没事吧? -嗯,你呢?
Yes.
没事
Move!
快走!
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事,我没事
Bellick
巴里克.
She's walking.That's a good sign.
她还能走,是个好消息
Astute observation.
你还真是油滑
Maybe you'd like to share that with the governor?
是不是又要去拍州长马屁了?
I was tense.I was just...
我当时太紧张了,我只是...
next time you bad-mouth me to one of my superiors,
下次你再敢跟我上级打小报告
there are going to be serious consequences.
我保证后果会很严重!
Do I make myself clear,captain? Yes,sir. -
我说得够清楚了吗,队长? -是的,长官
Good.
很好
I'm really fine.
我真的没事
It's just,there's a little bruise here.
只是有点皮外伤
Sara!
萨拉!
Sara!
萨拉!
Sara!
萨拉!
Sara! Dad? Sara! -
萨拉!爸爸!萨拉!
Thank god.Are you all right?Are you okay?
谢天谢地,你还好吧?没事吧?
I told you when you took this job,
当时我就提醒过你...
I knew something like this was going to happen.
我就知道会出这样的事情
Didn't I? I knew something like this was gonna happen.
我提醒过你对吧,我就知道会出事!
God,dad,how about,"I'm happy to see you alive"?
天呐,爸爸,你就不能只说"能见你平安出来真是太好了!"?
Oh,sweetheart,
噢,亲爱的
I just want you to see what you're doing to yourself.
我只是想让你明白自己在做什么
I mean,there is nobody that is forcing you to be here.
可没有人逼你做这工作
I know.
我知道
Thanks,dad.
谢了,爸爸
All right.
好吧
Clean this mess up.
收拾残局吧
what's going on? You won't believe it,fish.We did it. -
怎么了? -你肯定不敢相信,伙计,我们成了!
We never seen nothing like it.
我从没那么惊喜过
Those little "hooker" holes were right on!
那些"胡克"小洞真的有用!
all right,let's get everyone out of here,especially him!
好吧,让所有人都出去,尤其是他!
I'm getting him out of here.I'm going to take care of him myself.
我带他出去,他让我亲自处理吧
You're not gonna kill him. I'm not coming back here. -
你不能杀他,-我不会回来的
It's over!We don't need him no more.
事情解决了!他已经没用利用价值了!
You're not gonna kill him.
你不能杀他
You so stupid you're gonna let him walk out that front door?
你白痴啊,让他活着出去?
That ain't for you to decide. After all he's seen? -
这由不得你决定,-他什么都看见了
After all he's seen? Get up. -
他什么都知道了,-起来
Get out!
出去!
Keep your mouth shut.Turn left.
闭紧你的嘴,然后给我出去
Get out!
出去!
If we have a problem,we know where to find you.
要是我们有事,你也逃不掉
Bye-bye.
走吧
Forget about it. Just forget about it,all right?!
别管他了,你就别管他了,行吗?!
No!
不要!
One for the team.
就当我为大家做的
Okay,so this is the complete list of the injured and the dead?
这是伤亡的完整名单?
And it's the whole list? -
你确信是完整的? -是的
Thank you very much.
太谢谢了
Oh,thanks.
噢,谢天谢地
Hey,ron.
嗨,罗恩
Dr. Tancredi.
坦克雷迪医生
Glad to see you made it out alive.
很高兴见你活着出来
Yeah,me,too.
嗯,我也很庆幸
um,question.
嗯,有个问题
Why'd your department assign inmates on pi to do a toxic mold removal project?
你们部门怎么会安排囚犯做去霉工作?
What toxic mold project?
什么去霉工作?
In the crawlspace in a wing.
A翼的通风管那里
Pi didn't go there.
我们没有安排去那里啊
We'd never assign inmates to do that.
我不从来没有安排他们做那个
Okay,sorry. No problem. -
好的,打扰了,-没

分享到