越狱第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第9集 失去双亲的孩子
日期:2017-02-26 07:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on Prison Break...
《越狱》剧情回顾...
Think of this place like a map of the U.S.
把这个地方想像成美国地图
Our cell over there-- that's New York City.
我们的牢房那边--那是纽约城
The infirmary,our exit-- that's California.
医务室,我们的出口--是加利福尼亚
The pipes beneath our feet, they're connected to...
我们脚下连接两边的管道...
Route 66. Our ticket out of here. -
66号公路,-我们要离开的必经之路
Route 66 runs directly beneath that building.
66公路直接在那个房子下面经过
It's the only building sitting on top of those tunnels.
那是管道上方的唯一建筑
All we got to do is get in there on P.I.
我们要做的就是以P.I.的机会进里面
and dig ourselves an on-ramp.
给我们自己挖个出口
This goes down four feet, connects to the main line below.
这里4英尺下面连接主管道
All we've got to do is widen it,
我们要做的就是加宽它
and we've got ourselves an on-ramp to Route 66.
这样66号公路就有了出口
I'm going to find out,you know--
我要弄清楚--
what it is you're doing up there.
你在上面干什么
You told me that you had been up in the crawl space
你说你到天花板上去
for P.I.,and...
是为了P.I.的工作,但...
P.I. was never assigned to go there.
P.I.从来没有派过这样的任务
We got you...
我们给你...
...a little get-well gift. ...
一个小礼物
What's your name?
你叫什么?
There was an explosion.
发生了一起爆炸事故
Gas line. Everyone inside was killed.
煤气管道爆炸,里面所有人都死了
The people we're dealing with won't stop until we're dead.
我们对抗的这伙人,不把我们干掉不会罢休的
We can't hide forever.
我们不能永远躲下去
How about that kid, the one they say killed his parents?
那个孩子呢,据说杀了父母的那个?
Oh,they got him. They did?
哦,他被抓了,-真的?
He's in custody.
他已经在看管之下
I know what you look like, you son of a bitch!
我知道你的样子,你这狗杂种!
Philly Falzone
菲利.法尔宗尼.
Word is there's someone in here that knows
你知道这里有人知道他的下落
where Fibonacci is, and you're not doing anything about it.
无论如何也要想办法
Help me.
帮帮我
Please.
求你了
You'll have to forgive my boy.
你要原谅这个孩子
He has the propensity to be a bit gregarious when he shouldn't be.
他老是做些不应该做的事
Fraternizing in the prison shower. Come on.
在监狱的浴室总是感到很害怕
Maybe you ought to cut the kid a break.
也许你该让他歇一会
You wouldn't be meddling in my affairs now, would you, Scofield? You can't be that stupid.
你是不是对我的行为有意见啊,你没这么蠢吧
Not when I'm so fully invested in your affairs.
现在我跟你算是同一条船上的人了
What's between you and him...is between you and him.
这是你们两个之间的事,与我无关
That's what I thought you said.
我就这个意思
You've got to help me.
你一定要帮我
You've got to help me.
你一定要帮我
You're talking to the wrong man. This is a matter for the police.
你找错人了,这是警察的事
This is my son we're talking about.
我说的可是我儿子
For god's sake,he's missing. Do something!
看在上帝的份上,他失踪了,帮帮我!
You have got to understand,I am the warden of a prison.
你必须明白,我只是个监狱的狱长
When it comes to the law,
牵涉到法律问题
there is absolutely nothing I can do.
我完全无能为力
Whatever happens out there is out of my jurisdiction
外面发生的事完全超出我的权力范围
until it comes through those gates.
除非事情在里面
It just did.Let me out.
这就是里面的事!放我出去!
What? Let me find him. -
什么?-让我去找他
I know how he thinks. I know where he'd run.
我了解他的想法,我知道他会去哪
Burrows,I would've thought that by now,
巴罗斯,现在跟你说清楚
under the circumstances,you'd understand your position as a death row inmate.
以目前的情况,你应该清楚自己是个死囚
There is no way I can honor that request.
这个忙我绝对帮不了
That ain't true.You got the power.
你说谎.你有这权力
In case of a family emergency,you can grant an inmate supervised leave.
如果犯人家属有紧急情况,你可以批准假释
Your son is a prime suspect in a double homicide.
你儿子现在是杀人案的首要嫌疑人!
What do you think this is,siesta?
你以为来干什么的,午休?
You see that? See my face up there? Any idea how it got there?
看到没有?看到我的脸在上面没有?知道这是什么意思吗?
Work ethic.
工作积极性
Those two words mean anything in your country?
这个词在你们国家有什么意义吗?
I'm saying quit slow-walking me.
在这里可不允许你懒散
I'm not going to warn you again.
下次就不只是警告了
What are you looking at?
看什么?!
bulls find this stuff,they'll know we're digging.
狱警发现碎块,就会知道我们在挖洞
That's why we got to get rid of it...
所以我们要把这些处理掉...
one piece at a time.
每次一小块
Freshmen.
新人来了
Best put on a jail face,bg.
装得酷一点,伙计
These crabs see you puckerin',they gonna bitchify you in a heartbeat.
那些家伙看到你愁眉苦脸,会把你烦到死的
Looks like I got to find something else to call you now.
看来我现在得给你换个称呼了
Why is that? - 'Cause you ain't a fish no more. -
为什么?-因为你现在不是"雏儿"了
You ain't the newest con in the tank no...
你现在不是监狱里最新的人...
I could have done something.
我本来可以帮他的
No. T-bag had his hooks in that kid. There was nothing you could've done.
不. T-bag掌握那孩子的生死,你无能为力
I could've told the pope.
我本可以告诉狱长
He could've transferred the kid to adseg.He would've been safe.
他就会被送到隔离区,这样就不会有事了
Go easy,michael.
算了,迈克尔你甚至都不认识他
You didn't even know him. That makes it okay?
这样就能心安理得?
I turned my back on him because I didn't want to make waves.
我因为怕惹麻烦而没去帮他
It was just... easier...to look the other way...
因为更容易...所以...无视这些事情
keep the plan safe. And you did. -
以保证计划的安全,-你做到了
But at what price?
以什么样的代价?
That's not how she raised us.
妈妈可不是这样教我们的
A man's down,you give him your hand.
别人有难,就要伸出援手
She'd roll over in her grave if she knew what I'd become.
如果她知道我成了这样的人,在坟墓里也会辗转反侧
No,she wouldn'T.
不,不会的
You've given me your hand,michael.
你对我伸了援手,迈克尔
My son's out there with a bull's-eye on his back.
我儿子在外面危在旦夕
Do whatever you got to do to get us out of here,please.
无论如何我们也要出去,求你
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I was just looking for some coffee.
只是想找点咖啡
Yeah,there isn't any.
对,没咖啡了
They belonged to my father,if you were wondering.
那些是我父亲的,如果你想知道的话
How long they been in there?
在这放了多久了?
I don't know,five years.
不知道,五年吧
You know,veronica,we've been through a lot,
我跟你说,维罗妮卡我们一起经历了那么多事
and,uh,I'm freaking out here as much as you are.
而且,跟你一样我现在也心烦意乱
But you get this look in your eyes sometimes like...
但你看我的眼神有时候就像...
like I'm the bad guy.
就像我是坏人
I don't know who you are,nick.
我根本不了解你,尼克
You just magically show up like some knight in shining armor,
你只是像穿着闪亮铠甲的骑士一样,突然出现
ready to save the day...
准备扭转乾坤...
you know,I-I... I think you seem to be forgetting something here.
我...我觉得你忽视了一些东西
I'm in the crosshairs the same way you are,
我现在跟你一样处境危险
all for your ex-boyfriend,who,unlike my father,is a scumbag criminal
都是为了你的前男友,这个人不是我父亲,只是个囚犯
who just happens to be in prison for the one crime he didn't commit.
只是正好他被人陷害进了监狱
You know something?I've got enough of my own crap to deal with.
我告诉你,我受够了这些事情
You want to go,you go.
你要走就走
Mind if I lamp with you,cuzzo?
不介意我跟着你混吧,库索?
Roll,snowflake.
滚蛋,小雪花(白人)
Hey,man,I'm just...
伙计,我只是...
I'm just-just new,you know? I'm lookin' for some homies.
我是新来的,明白?我只是在找些伴儿
I said roll.
我说了,滚!
What? I...I'm just lawnchin'.
怎么了,我才刚到啊
Yeah? Well,lawnch somewhere else,white boy.
是吗,那就到一边去,小白
A'ight,y'all.
好的,伙计
I'm fittin' to bounce.
我自己会走的
Peace.
别激动
Boy's a bit confused about his pigmentation,
那个小子没意识到自己的肤色啊
but he sure does have spunk,doesn't he?
但他还是有勇气的,是吧
Abruzzi?
阿布鲁齐?
Yeah? What are you doing? -
是?-在干什么?
What do you mean,"what am I doing?"
你说“在干什么?”是什么意思?
First of the month's coming up,john.
月初就要到了,约翰
Yeah,so? I haven't got my monthly. -
怎么?-这个月的我没拿到
What? I checked my balance online -
什么?-我在网上查了我的帐户
it's looking seriously deficient.
看起来严重赤字啊
got to be some kind of a mistake, like an accounting error or...
肯定是有什么错误,比如结算问题
yeah.
对.
Tell falzone that I don't stand for "accounting errors."
告诉法尔宗尼我不会接受,清算问题这种解释
I'm going back into my office at the end of the day.
今天结束前我会回办公室
Going to check my balance again.
再查我的收支情况
If it's not up to where it's supposed to be...
如果没解决的话...
all these privileges you got,like running P.I.... ...
对你所有的照顾,比如负责P.I.
they're gone. ...
都会消失
Get it done,john.
搞定它,约翰
Falzone enterprises. Get philly.
法尔宗尼公司-找菲利
Mr. Falzone's not available.
抱歉,法尔宗尼先生无法接电话
You tell him it's john abruzzi calling.
你告诉他约翰.阿布鲁齐打来的
I'm sorry,I didn't realize. Well,now you do. -
对不起,我不知道是您...-现在知道了?
I'm sorry,he's going to have to call you back.
抱歉,他过会儿打给你
What?hey...
什么?喂...
I'm sorry.About before.
对不起.关于刚才的事
Pressure's getting to us,that's all.
大家都有压力,我知道
Good news is nobody can reach us out here.My old man made sure of that.
好消息是没人找的到我们,我父亲帮我们做到这点
Never even hooked up a telephone same with the well and the generator.
不要碰电话,还有井和发电机
You know,I used to think he was some kind of conspiracy theory wacko.
我曾想他是个阴谋论怪人
Turns out maybe he was right.
看来他是对的
I can't stay,nick. I got to get back.
我不想留下,尼克我要回去
He's got less than two weeks.
他剩不到两个星期了
The old man used to call this his "serious" tie.
他称这个是关键领带
He only wore it when he really...
只在他认为
really meant business.
重要时才戴
Be dangerous,you know,showing our faces again.
我们再露面会很危险
Not if they're not looking for us. They think we're dead,right?
除非他们不再找我们,他们认为我们已经死了,是吧?
I know. How long's that going to last?
我知道.但这样会持续很长吗?
Got to be quick,be smart about it.
要迅速,灵活应对
Way I see it,we're just going to be running in circles
依我看,我们只需要在一定范围调查
if we think we're going to find exculpatory evidence before the execution--
在行刑前找到无罪的证据
proof he didn't do it.
证明他没做过
I've gone up against pretty much every prosecutor in cook county.
我差不多和,库克郡的每个检察官都做交过手
A man gets murdered,the first person they want to talk to
一个男人被杀,他们第一个想联系的...
to see who his real enemies were--the wife. ..
他真正的敌人的妻子
You want to go after the queen bee herself?
你要调查那个蜂王?
Leslie steadman
莱斯利.斯特德曼.
Everyone in town knows the old bird lunches at the lexington every day.
每个镇上的人都知道在列克星敦市
With the society set.
还有社会集合
Hey,slow it down.
喂,慢点
Slow it down!
慢点!
Easy,my man.

You're going to give us away.
你哥会让我们都暴露的
bull's coming.
牛来了
Everybody out. What? -
所以人都出去-什么?
I said,everybody out!
我说了,所有人都出去!
Now.
就现在
Move it!
快走
Where are we going? Down there.Around the corner. -
去哪啊-向前.走到墙角
And don't move a damn muscle till I come get you.
在我去找你们前不要想动
Go.
去吧
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么了?
We're so bad,aren't we? Damn skimpy.Let's go. -
我们太坏了,是吧? -你太坏了.走吧
You got to give us more of a warning next time.
你下次应该多给点警报
I'm sorry.
对不起
He just showed up.
他突然出现
oh,we're going to get caught.
我们会被抓的
By who? By the warden. -
被谁?狱长
baby,right now,in this room...
宝贝,现在,在这
at this moment...
在这个时候
I... am the warden.
我就...是狱长.
say it. No,I'm not going to say it. -
说啊,我不会说的
say it.
说吧
You're the warden,louis!
你就是狱长,路易斯!
The sneaky son of a bitch.
这对婊子养的
you think he found the hole?
你认为他发现那洞了
Another inch and he'd have found it.
再移一寸他就会发现了
We need to find something to cover this hole asap.
我们尽快得找点东西把洞口盖上
Broke?What do you mean broke?
破产,你说破产是指什么
The c-corp.
公司
The investment accounts.
投资帐户
Even the offshore stuff,caymans,bermuda.
还有海边的百慕大鳄鱼产业
Philly falzone liquidated everything.
菲利也会把帐算清
Hey,I told you from the beginning what would happen if you screwed me.
我一开始就告诉过你,如果你惹我,下场会是如何
And I heeded it.
我注意了
That's why I warned you from the get-go not to give philly power of attorney.
这就是我一开始就警告过你,不要让菲利.鲍尔做你的律师
We had that conversation,remember?
我们谈过的,记得吗
Look,the only real funds you have left are the 30,000 in your wife's pocket account.
你实际剩下的钱就是,你妻子户头上的3万美元
Now,I could... - don'T...don't touch that.
我现在可以...不要动那些钱,不要碰
Nobody touches that but her.
除了我妻子以外谁也不能碰那笔钱
What do I tell her?
我要告诉她什么
You know,about all of this? Don't tell her anything.
你知道所有的事情吗,什么也别告诉她
Okay?
好吗
The statements are going to come.
破产声明马上就要到了
She's going to know. Hey,I told you...
她会知道的,嘿,我告诉过你
don'T... tell... her.
别告诉她
Right?
好吗
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
Okay,john.
没问题,约翰
You know where to contact me if you need anything else.
如果还有其他需要帮助的,你就联系我
The same goes for you.
有事的话你也可以找我
Hey.

Hey!
嘿!
Philly
菲利.
How are you?
最近好吗
sit down.
请坐
Sit.

Come on,john.
过来,约翰
Looks like there's no record of a fox river medical practice on our list of participating hmos or ppos.
代理的卫生组织或是首选供应商,列表上好像没有福克斯河药业的记录
Okay,that's because we're a state penitentiary,
是的,那是因为我们是州立监狱
and we're actually in kind of a unique situation here.
而且我们这里情况特殊
Mr. Scofield's insurance policy from his previous employer hasn't lapsed yet.
斯科菲尔德先生的上一个老板,给他的保险还没有失效
For that reason,the state's demanding that you pay for his treatment and not the taxpayers.
所以州里命令你支付他的经费,而不是用纳税人的钱
Okay...
好的
well,it says here he already met his deductible...
另外,听说他已经补上了免税的部分
okay.
好的
Oh,no,wait,that's his psych deductible,not his medical.
哦,不,等等,这是精神病类保险,不是常规类...
Sorry,"psych" as in "psychiatric"?
对不起,psych是指精神病类?
I give you permission to call to philly?
我允许你给菲利打电话
Hey,I asked you a question,man.
伙计,我问你问题呢
Listen,there,uh...
听着
there's been a restructuring.
这儿的规矩得变变
This comes from philly himself.
这是菲利自己说的
You couldn't deliver fibonacci...
你用不着递话
so I'm the man in here now.
我现在是这儿的老大
Hey,jelly wad...
听着,杰利
run to the commissary,get me a bag of chips,
去商品给我买一袋薯条
we'll pretend this never happened,right?
我就当什么事都没发生过
Yeah,I'm telling you,john.
好的,我告诉你,约翰
The sooner you face these facts, the better off we will all be.
你越早面对这些事实,我们相处地就会越好
I could kill you in a heartbeat.
我可以让你死于心脏病
somehow I doubt that.
我对此表示怀疑
The sooner you face facts, the better off we will all be.
你越早面对这些事实,我们相处地就会越好
You're yesterday's news,john.
你已经过气了,约翰
What's the word,brother man? You all cooking brownies or what?
这是在干吗?对付黑人?
Act your race,milk chicken. What's your deal,yo?
规矩点,什么意思?
You got tough buckets or somethin'?
人多势众怎么着?
You're a disgrace to your skin,you know that?
你在给白人丢脸,知道吗
the boy just slipped.
那小子只是滑倒了
the boy just slipped.
只是滑倒了
Ain't that right?
是不是?
come on,stand up.
起来
All right,cons,back to your cells.
好了,都回到牢房里
What's your name,boy?
你叫什么名字
Shearing Who's that? Shearing.
是谁
Shearing Shearing,you've heard about my kid,right?
你知道我儿子的事了吧,是不是
Take the tray,linc.
把盘子拿去,林
I,uh...

I just need to call him.
我只要求给他打个电话
Just...take the tray,
接着盘子,林
or I'm going to shove it in there and you can eat it off the ground.
再不接,我就把它推进去,那你就要在地上吃了
You had a son.
你也有一个儿子
Josh.
叫乔什
Don't do anything stupid,linc. linc
别做蠢事
I'm not,I...
不会的,我...
I just want to ask you a question then I'm going to let go.
我问一个问题就让你走
What if it were,josh?
要是是你儿子你怎么办?
What if it were your son?
如果碰到是你儿子呢?
Please.
求你了
dad?
爸?
Lj.Thank god. Are you all right?
小Lj,谢天谢地.你没事吧?
No.
不好
I'm nowhere near it.
我现在不知道身在何处
What do you mean?Where are you?
什么意思?你现在哪儿?
What they're saying about me-- it-it's not true.
他们讲的关于我的事情,都是假的
I know it's not true. They-they killed her.
我知道,是他们杀了妈妈
They killed her. They...
他们杀了她,他们...
right in front of me,right in front of my eyes,man...
就在我眼前,我目睹了一切,天哪
you got to... you got to...
你要...你要...
why are they doing this? Listen,listen,you got to step up.
他们为什么这样做?听着,孩子,你要学会坚强
You got to be the man now. You understand me?
要像个大人一样,懂我的意思吗?
You understand me,lj? Yeah.
明白吗,小Lj? 嗯
Okay,I want you to call veronica.
好,现在我要你打电话给维罗妮卡
Her number is disconnected.I already tried.
她的电话打不通,我之前打过了
Nick savrinn. You call nick savrinn,works for project justice.
打给尼克 "终极司法"的那个
You call him once we're done.
我们说完之后你打给他.
Nick savrinn You got it? Nick savrinn. -
记住了吗?
Okay. Okay,I'll call.I'll call.
恩,好的,我会打的,会打的,坚持住,伙计
Okay.

They're here.
他们在这
Turn here.
谁在那儿?
Lj? Lj?!
林? 林?!
did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
Did you hear it?
你听到了吗?
Do you know what that means?
你知道那意味着什么吗?
Why don't you ask your mom what it means?
为什么不去问问你妈那意味着什么?
Oh,I'm sorry.You might have trouble getting an answer out of her right about now,huh?
哦,对不起,从她那里得到回答应该有点困难
Lj?
小Lj?
I saw that. Just getting connected,that's all.
我看到信息了,才刚联系到,别担心
There she is.
就是她
Mrs. Steadman? Steadman
夫人?
francette Kelly I'm dick sisler.This is my associate,francette kelly.
我是狄克.斯勒这是我的助理
We're with the national victims' crimes association.
我们都是国家受害者联合会的
We provide assistance for victims of violent crimes.
我们为暴力犯罪的受害者提供帮助。
Gather support for tough-on-crime political candidates.
为涉嫌犯罪的政治领导候选人给予帮助
Bravo.
真伟大
Look,if your organization's looking for a handout,
如果你们组织在寻求资金支持
young man,you can go through my business manager.
年轻人,请和我的商业部经理去交涉
Ma'am,that is not why we're here. Actually,may we sit down?
夫人,我们不是为此事而来,事实上,可以坐下说吗?
We were hoping you could help us with one of our more public cases--
我们希望您能就众多案件的,一件提供些帮助
the lincoln burrows case.
是林肯巴罗斯一案
As you know,he's making unfounded claims that he's innocent.
如您所知,他因那些伪造的证据被起诉,事实上他是无辜的
That others had motive to murder your husband.
是其他人蓄意谋杀了您丈夫
I really don't have time for a long conversation.
我实在没有时间听你们长篇大论
Mrs. Steadman,it doesn't have to be a long conversation. Steadman
夫人,不会耽误您太久的
If we talked about who had motive to kill terrence,
如果要谈谁有谋杀特伦斯的动机
we'd be here all day.
我们可以在这里呆上整天
I'm sorry? Look around.
什么意思?看看周围
Half the people in this place were shareholders in his company.
这里有一半人是他公司的股东
Every one of them sat at my husband's memorial,
每个人都在装着悼念他
and every one of them was thinking the same thing.
但每个人都有同样一个想法
"Thank god he's gone."
"谢天谢地他终于死了"
Why would they think that? Money. -
为什么会这样想? -钱
As soon as rumors of the indictment started,
指控的流言一传开
you should have seen them run for the exits.
他们就开始作鸟兽散
I wasn't aware of any indictment.
我没听过指控的事
It never came down.He died before it could.
从没被证实过,还没开始他就死了
Have anything to do with ecofield? Do the math. -
跟Ecofield有关系吗?你可以算一下
Ceo of a corporation gets indicted for fraud,investors start losing money.
公司总裁被指控诈骗,投资者就会损失钱
Lots of money.
大笔的钱
If I didn't know for sure burrows pulled that trigger,
要不是我还不确定,是不是布罗斯开的枪
I'd say it was any one of these people in this restaurant.
我可能会怀疑这个餐厅里的任何一个人
We're talking billions of dollars,mr. Sisler.
这可是上亿美元啊,斯勒先生
People have killed for a lot less.
这笔钱要让人去杀人绰绰有余了
Not a good position you find yourself in,is it?
左右不是人,是吧?
Whites don't want you,blacks don't want you.
白人不要你,黑人也不要你
You're just caught in the middle,aren't you?
你刚好卡在中间了,不是吗?
A regular tweener.
标准的"左右不靠"
We're different,you and me,lot of ways.
我跟你不是同一路人
But,you know,the funny thing is,we're also a lot alike.
但有趣的是,我们还有很多相似之处
Couple of dogs with runny noses that nobody loves.
一对没人爱的可怜小狗
How's that knee,by the way?
膝盖怎么样了,问一下?
What the hell you doin'? No.No,no,no. -
你搞什么?不,不,不
Don't-don't get me wrong.I'm just a friend.
别误解我.我只是跟你做朋友
Yeah,a fruity friend.I don't need none of that.
对,"亲密"朋友。我可不要这个
Easy now. No,no,no. -
别激动,不,不,不
You think you gettin' up in this,you got another think comin',you homo.
你嘴里说得好听,却心怀鬼胎,你这死同性恋
You got a foul mouth,you know that?
你嘴巴很不检点,你知道吗?
Yeah,I do,and you come near me again,I'm gonna kill you.
没错,你敢再靠近我,我会杀了你
well,then,you're just gonna have to,little man.
哦,那你尽管来吧,小朋友
You got to sleep with one eye open,girlie.
你最好睁着眼睡觉,娘娘腔
Bring it on,bitch. Oh,I'm gonna. -
放马过来,贱货,我会的,我会的
I'm gonna bring it on in spades. Maybe you ought to leave the kid alone. -
我会来的,你最好别缠着那孩子
And maybe you're in no position to be telling me my business,hmm?
你最好别多管闲事,嗯?
That's what I thought.
就这么简单
I'm sure you can understand my reluctance to discuss past patients.
你肯定理解,我不能谈论以前的病人
Absolutely.
当然
Uh,my understanding is that under hipaa,
呃,不过我也知道根据HIPAA法案(健康保险便携与核算法案)
we're allowed to share information as long as it furthers the care of the patient.
只要病人被转移治疗,我们可以共享资料
I'm not accustomed to making inquiries like this,but,I,uh...
我不太习惯这样质问别人,但是,我...
I feel like I can get through to him.
我感觉我可以治好他
I can help him.
我可以帮他
I imagine he needs it in there.
可以想像,他在那确实需要帮助
What did you treat him for?
你给他治疗什么病?
Well,michael suffered from a couple of things.
迈克尔有好几种病
One was a condition called low-latent inhibition.
其中一种叫做"潜在抑制症"
I'm sorry.I'm not familiar with the term.
不好意思,我不太懂术语
well,people who suffer from low-latent inhibition see everyday things just like you or I do.
这种病人看到的东西跟我们不一样
Like this lamp,for instance.
比如灯,做个例子
But where we just process the image of a lamp,
但我们眼中只能看到灯的形象
they process everything.
他们能看到一切
The stem,the bulb,the bolts,even the washers inside.
支架,灯泡,螺钉,甚至里面的垫圈
Their brains are more open to incoming stimuli in the surrounding environment.
他们的脑子对周围事物的信息更开放
Other people's brains--
其他人的脑子
yours and mine-- shut out the same information.
像你和我--则把这些信息关在外面
We have to do it in order to keep our sanity.
我们这么做是为了保持心智健全
If someone with a low iq has low-latent inhibition,
如果智商低的人患了"潜在抑制症"
it almost always results in mental illness.
结果通常是精神分裂
But if someone has a high iq,
但如果患者有足够高的智商
it almost always results in creative genius.
结果通常是极具创造性的天才
Do you think michael's a genius?
你认为迈克尔是天才吗?
Well,I think that word's been derogated in the media these days,
这个词已经被当今媒体毁了
but in the classic sense of the word,yes,I do.
不过以这个词的本意来讲,没错,是的
You-you said there was something else you treated him for.
你说他还有其它疾病
He came to me with absolutely no sense of self-worth.
他刚来的时候非常没有自信心
The loss of both parents very often does that to a child.
失去双亲的孩子通常都会这样
But with the low-latent inhibition,
但由于"潜在抑制症"
something interesting happened to michael.
迈克尔身上发生了一些有趣的事
He became very attuned to all the suffering around him.
他变得对周围的苦难有强烈的共鸣
He couldn't shut it out.
他无法坐视不管
He became a rescuer,
他成了帮助者
one of those people who are more concerned with other people's welfare than their own.
这种人关心其他人的幸福,远多过关心自己
I didn't know all this about him.
这些我一点都不了解
Then maybe you don't know michael scofield.
那说明你不了解迈克尔.斯科菲尔德
Yeah.
没错
Checking my voicemail at work.
我的语音信箱有新消息
Lincoln's son lj just left me a message. Lincoln
林肯的儿子小Lj刚给我留了言
He's in trouble.
他有麻烦了
hello? Lj,it's veronica.Where are you? -
谁?小Lj,我是维罗妮卡.你在哪?
Oh,veronica,I don't know.
噢,维罗妮卡,我不知道
You got to come get me.
你必须来接我
We can't,okay?We're not in chicago. You have to come to us.
我么不行,知道吗?我们不在芝加哥,你要过来找我们
All right.Where's that?
好吧.你们在哪?
How the hell do they know where I am? What's going on? -
他们到底怎么知道我在哪的?怎么了?
How the hell do they know where I am?
他们为什么总是知道我在哪的?
Lj...
小Lj...
lj,I want you to listen to me. You don't understand.
小Lj,你听我说,你不知道
Everywhere I go,they're there. I want you to listen to me,okay? -
我去任何地方,他们都能找到,我要你听我说,好吗?
I need you to come to us. We're in lake mercer.
我需要你来找我们,我们在Lake Mercer
Where's that? It's a small town. -
那是什么地方?是一个小镇
It's on the iowa border.There's a bus station.
在爱荷华州边境。那有个车站
Buy a ticket,and we'll meet you there.
去买张车票,我们会在那儿接你
Okay.They're still alive.
好的.他们还活着
Looks like a bird in the hand just became three.
看来可以一箭三雕了
Let's go.
我们走
But the kid's right... - let's go. -
但是这孩子就在...我们走
They're leaving.They're leaving.
他们走了,他们走了
Lj,I need to know that you hear me,okay?
小Lj,我要你仔细听我说,好吗?
Lake Mercer
Lake mercer.
Lake mercer,okay.
Lake Mercer,知道了
All right,bye.
好的,到时候见
what the hell are you doing?
你他妈的在干什么?
Delivering yesterday's news.
为了感谢你昨天告诉我的
Your bus leaves from depot six in just a few minutes.
车子几分钟后就将从6号站发车
Thanks.
谢谢
I,uh...
我,呃...
uh,just wanted you to know that if you're looking for someone to talk to in here,you're not alone.
只是想让你知道如果你想在这找人谈谈,我愿意
It's part of my job to counsel inmates and help them with their problems.
帮助犯人解决困难也是我工作的一部分
I think I have things pretty well figured out.
我想我自己能把事情处理好的
I sort of backed into some information about you.
我了解了一些你的背景
I hope you don't mind.
我希望你不介意
But you have to understand that there's a reason I became a doctor.
你要明白我成为医生的初衷,就是想帮助别人
It's in my nature to want to help.
这是我的本能
From what I understand,it's in your nature,too.
从我理解的角度,这也是你的天性
You did a lot of good things before you were in here--
你来这之前作了很多的工作
a lot of community work,a lot of charity work.
很多社会工作,很多慈善事业
What happened?
发生了什么?
The man you're talking about died the moment I stepped inside these walls.
你谈论的那个男人,进这地方那一刻就已经死了
All right.
好吧
Ladies and gentlemen,united states secret service.
先生女士们,美国特工
Please remain calm.
请保持镇静
Remain where you are.
呆在你的位置不要动
Come here.

It's okay.
没事了
They're leaving.
他们走了
Dump the phone,they're tracking you. We're in New Glarus
扔掉你的手机,他们在跟踪你,我们在新格拉鲁斯
You're safe now,all right?
你现在安全了
Received communication from your attorney.
收到一份你代理律师发来的文件
Please sign this document,
在这签名
certifying that I inspected the communication for contraband,
保证你这份文件里面不含非法以及
without at any time breaching attorney-client privilege by reading the materials enclosed herein.
违背律师的权利的内容
Notes from Mrs weatman's 6th grade biology class
威特曼先生六年级的生物课笔记
Lj,i'm with veronica,i'm ok,i love you Lj,
我和维罗妮卡在一起,我很好,我爱你
What are you grinning about?
你在笑什么?
Oh,just the fact that I'm gonna be out on the real world here in a little bit.
噢,只是在想我很快就会从这鬼地方出去了
The fact that I'm gonna get me one final piece of tail certainly don't hurt either.
其实是我要搞到最后一个小跟班了哈
Nothing like tail,eh,scofield?
没什么比这更让人兴奋了,是不,斯科菲尔德
Son of a bitch!
婊子养的!
It ends right now.
你到头了
Oh,you just screwed some major league pooch,pretty.
噢,你刚惹了一个职业大嗓门,小伙子
I'm gonna sing like a whole tree full of birds now.
我将会象1000支鸭子那样唱歌
Badge! You want to sing,then sing. -
警卫!你想唱?那唱好了
But you know what I think?
但是你知道我怎么想吗?
You don't have the guts.
你手上没有什么砝码
You want out of here just as much as the rest of us.
你和我们一样想尽快离开这鬼地方
We got a problem here?
这里有人想找麻烦吗
No.

I,uh...
我,呃...
I-I thought we was,uh,missing some tools here.My bad.
我我刚发现其实工具没有少.我的错
get back to work
回去工作
Now...
现在...
you and I may be stuck together in this little dance,
你和我是拴在一根绳上的蚂蚱
but I call the shots.
但是怎么干我说的算
That kid out there?
外面的那个孩子
You don't touch him ever.
再也不要去动他
Do we understand each other?
明白了?
We do.
明白
Out of the way,julio.
闪开,胡里奥
Abruzzi
阿布鲁齐.
You and me,we got to have a conversation.
你和我,我们需要谈一会
How come he didn't fall through?
他怎么没陷下去?
What?
什么?
I warned you.
我提醒过你
I'll get it together.
我会搞定的
You got to give me more time.
再给我点时间
You've had your time,john.
你已经用完你的时间了,约翰
You tripping on something,alice?
你跌跟头了,爱丽丝?
Yeah,that's what I thought.
哈,正如我所料
Lamp it up in here again,I'm fittin' to wreck some shop.
你再敢在这出现,我让你吃不了兜着走
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Bellick
巴里克.
Boss?
老大?
Boss.
老大
What's happening?What they doing?
发生什么了?他们在这做什么?
Fixing the break room. What are you talking about? -
整修那间烧毁的房子,-你在说什么?
That's P.I. I run it.
那是P.I做的事,而是是我来安排
Not anymore you don'T.
不再是

分享到
重点单词
  • routen. 路线,(固定)线路,途径 vt. 为 ... 安排
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • unfoundedadj. 无事实根据的,无基础的,尚未建立的
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落