猫鼠游戏第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集:艺术品收藏
日期:2017-02-16 19:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on White Collar
《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要
Sara, why you helping out?
莎拉,你为什么要帮忙
I like the mystery. Is that all?
我喜欢神秘事物,仅仅因为这个吗
Moz, I know who's behind everything.
蚊子,我知道幕后指使是谁了
Vincent Adler.
文森特·阿德勒
He's rained hell down on both our lives.
我们俩的生活都被他彻底搅乱
I'm trying to reconcile the Adler I knew
我试图把我认识的阿德勒
with the man responsible for
和那个伤害了
For Kate?
凯特
For mozzie? Yeah.
和蚊子的人联系起来么,没错
So let's get him.
那咱们拿下他吧
I caught you when I found out what you wanted most.
我利用你最想要的东西抓住了你
We know what he wants most.
我们知道他最想要是什么
It's a fractal antenna.
分形体天线
And this shape corresponds to an emergency beacon.
这个形状刚好和一个紧急求助信号吻合
You're telling me that if we build a real one of these
你是说如果我们造一个一模一样的天线
It's gonna lead us to a boat or a plane
就能指引我们找到一艘船或者一架飞机
or something that disappeared in the 1940s.
或是在40年代消失的任何东西
Something worth killing two people?
这个东西值得他杀死两个人
It's worth it to Adler.
它对阿德勒至关重要
Uh, hold on a second.
等一下
Isn't there a probie who would've benefited more
为啥不叫个见习探员来搬证物箱
from lugging evidence around?
他还能从中获取点经验
Hmm, carrying evidence
搬证物箱可不算有价值的
isn't considered valuable field experience. For anyone.
外勤经验,对任何人都不是
I'm sure you never complained
你在鼓捣等离子切割机
when you were hauling around plasma cutters and borescopes.
和内窥镜的时候可没抱怨过
When I'm cracking safes, I have a sense of purpose.
我撬保险柜时可是有明确目标
Had. Had a sense of purpose.
曾经,曾有明确目标
Now you have a new purpose
现在给你个新目标
Lugging these Rolex knockoffs to evidence.
把这些冒牌劳力士作为证据入库
We're almost there.
快到了
Thank you. Careful.
谢谢,小心
Sara.
莎拉
Did you... find something interesting?
有什么有趣的发现吗
On your desk? No.
你桌子上没有
In the ocean, yes.
大海里却有
This is big, guys.
重大线索,伙计们
I'll get the team together in the conference room.
我让大家去会议室集合
Can I talk to Neal first?
我能先跟尼尔谈谈吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. I'll meet you up there.
我们一会上面见
All right.
好的
So...
那么...
Yeah.
是啊
You look well.
你看起来不错
Thank you.
谢谢
You too.
你也不错
Did you change your hair?
你换发型了吗
No. I like it.
没有,我很喜欢
It's got this...
有种...
Yeah.
是啊
All right, look, before everybody else gets here,
好吧,听着,在大家进来之前
I just want to say
我想说
that if we're gonna continue working together,
如果我们还要继续一起工作
then we really should not ignore the other night.
就不该回避那天晚上的事
Look, it was
那挺...
Hot.
火辣
Hot?
火辣
I mean, I thought so, but
我是说,我是这么想,但是...
No, I know.
不,我知道
The stacks with no AC
没有空调的书库
It was like being back in college.
就像回到了大学生活
Neal, you didn't go to college.
尼尔,你没上过大学
Well, I wasn't enrolled,
我没被录取
but I did spend a lot of time...researching.
但我的确花了很久...调查
Speaking of research, take a look at this.
说到调查,看看这个
Ah, more "Fauxlex" watches?
更多"劳力土"吗
Yeah.
是啊
These are the nice ones.
这些是高仿啊
Our fence in Alphabet City is trying to move 120 boxes,
字母市的销赃者想转移120盒
each box with 35 of these.
每一盒里有35块表
At $600 apiece, that's
600美元一块,总共
It's $2.5 million street value.
黑市价值两百五十万美元
Oh, you've been sitting too close to Caffrey.
你跟卡夫瑞待一起时间太长了
When did that happen?
那是什么时候的事
I don't know.
不知道
Diana, round up the Harvard crew.
戴安,把哈佛那帮人叫过来
Jones, take this box to evidence.
琼斯,把这盒子拿去证据库
Okay, people.
好了,大伙儿
What we have today is a chance to take down
今天我们有机会拿下
one of the most notorious whitecollar criminals
纽约最臭名昭著的
in New York
精英罪犯
Vincent Adler.
文森特·阿德勒
As you know, Adler ran a ponzi scheme
如你们所知,阿德勒在五六年前
about a half a decade ago that rivaled Bernie Madoff's.
策划了一场堪比伯纳德·麦道夫的庞氏骗局(股票经纪人,在90年代末期完成过庞氏骗局,被认为是规模最大的一次)
When it folded,
成功之后
he disappeared with a billion dollars.
他卷着10亿美元消失匿迹
He's also my former boss.
他也是我的前任老板
Sara Ellis, from Sterling Bosch,
莎拉·埃利斯,来自斯博公司
has come up with a fresh lead.
找到了新的线索
Adler is looking for a sunken uboat off the New York coast.
阿德勒在纽约海岸寻找一艘沉没的潜艇
First music boxes, now uboats.
先是八音盒,再是潜艇
Sara?
莎拉
This is uboat 869.
这是U869号潜艇
It was launched from Germany in 1945.
1945年在德国下水
What makes this thing so valuable?
它有什么特别之处
We don't know.
不知道
Germany sent out a number of uboats
德国在二战临近结束时
towards the end of the war.
派出了很多潜艇
Their contents were unknown.
里面装了什么没人知道
Whatever's in this, one person's been shot,
不管里面有什么,一个人被枪击
and at least two people are dead because of it.
还至少有两个人因为它被杀了
Adler wants this sub,
阿德勒想找到这艘潜艇
which means we can use it to find him.
所以我们可以通过这艘潜艇抓到他
If he's looking for this thing off the New York coast,
如果他在纽约海岸找这艘潜艇
then he's using boats.
他就要用到船只
He's renting sonars and submersibles.
他会租用声纳和潜水器
There's a paper trail here.
就会留下文件记录
Let's track him down.
找到他
Diana. Jones.
戴安,琼斯
There is another lead I need to you to find.
有另一条线索我要你们突破
Alex Hunter.
艾莱士·亨特
She's an old acquaintance of Neal's.
她是尼尔的老相识
But you already know that.
你们已经知道了
We're already familiar with Alex.
我们已经对艾莱士很熟悉了
How's she involved?
和她有什么关系
There's a lot she may know about all of this.
她对此事可能有诸多了解
Find her.
找到她
So...Alex?
艾莱士啊
Okay, calling her an "acquaintance"
好吧,说她是老相识
may have been an understatement.
可能有点轻描淡写
Neal, you don't owe me anything.
尼尔,你不欠我什么
I've lived a life, too.
我也有感情生活
But if there is anything between us
但如果我们之间有点什么
then don't lie to me.
那就别骗我
I would never. Yes, you would.
我永远不会,你会
So Alex?
接着说艾莱士
Over.
过去的事了
A long time ago.
很久之前了
Was that so hard? No.
很心痛吗,没有
Lunch tomorrow? My place?
明天一起吃午饭,我家
See you at 1:00.
1点见
A sunken uboat?
沉没的U型潜艇
What could be better than this?
还会有比这更好的吗
What do you think's in it?
你认为里面有些什么
Ah, that is the question, isn't it?
这才是关键问题吧
Plutonium would be an educated guess.
钚这个猜测比较靠谱
You know they had the bomb years before we did.
要知道他们比我们早很多年研制出核弹
Guess I missed that chapter in world history.
世界史那一章我肯定没学
Yeah, of course you did.
肯定是
It could also contain Hitler clones.
也可能装有希特勒的克隆人
Is he serious?
他当真吗
Unfortunately, yes.
很不幸,他是当真的
Mozzie, the antenna?
蚊子,天线模型
Hold on. It's got to warm up.
别急,还在暖机
Another possibility
另外一个可能性...
Let it be a surprise.
当是惊喜,就别说了
The Chrysler Building. That's new.
克莱斯勒大厦,刚画的
Almost finished.
快画完了
Painting it for your girlfriend? Are you 9?
为你女友画的吗,你装幼齿吗
I'm keeping up my technique. It calms the nerves.
我怕手生练练手,画画能让我平静
You must paint a lot, then.
那你一定是经常画画
I've filled a whole storage room.
装满了一整间储藏室
No.
没有
How close do we have to be for this thing to work?
要距离多近,这个东西才能起作用
Oh, the SOS signal on the uboat
潜艇上的求救信号
was designed to go into a passive mode,
被设计成被动模式
which means we'd have to be right on top of it
也就是说我们得站在潜艇上
in order to detect it.
才能检测到
I don't relish hauling you and that thing
真不愿意带着你和那个玩意
up and down the eastern seaboard.
在东海岸逛荡
If Alex knows as much as we think she does about this thing,
如果艾莱士如我们所想了解很多
Could she help us narrow down our search area?
她能帮助我们缩小搜索范围吗
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
I haven't gotten through on her number, but I'll try again.
一直没打通她的电话,我再试试
Alex? Hello, Neal.
艾莱士,你好,尼尔
Adler.
阿德勒
After all this time, you recognized my voice.
过了这么久,你还能认出我的声音
I'm flattered.
受宠若惊
Where's Alex?
艾莱士在哪
The lady doesn't want to be disturbed.
她不想被别人打扰
I know about the uboat.
我知道了潜艇的事
I'd be disappointed if you didn't.
我就知道你不会让我失望
Call off your dog.
让条子走开
Let it go.
别管闲事
I can't do that.
我做不到
After all you've lost first Kate, now Alex.
你失去了那么多,先是凯特,再是艾莱士
Why keep doing this to yourself?
为什么一直这样折磨自己
I'm not gonna stop, Vincent.
我不会停手,文森特
Neither am I.
我也不会
Any chance that Alex and Alder are working together?
艾莱士和阿德勒可能是一伙的吗
No. She would never work with him.
不,她不会跟他合作
We can't make any definitive statement
目前的情况下
about their relationship at this point.
我们不能确定他们的关系
We find Alex Hunter, we find Vincent Adler.
我们找到艾莱士·亨特,就能找到文森特·阿德勒
Diana.
戴安
I ran her aliases by interpol.
我在国际刑警那查了她的化名
Checking the local fences.
查查本地的销赃者
Neal? Already on it.
尼尔,这就去
All right, did you find anything on Alex?
找到艾莱士的线索了吗
She's moved around a lot.
她总是变换住处
According to Hale, she was in town two weeks ago,
据哈尔所说,她两周前在市里
trying to pawn off some more silver through Teddy Eames.
通过泰迪·伊穆斯卖掉一些银饰
What's she doing mixed up with Eames?
她还跟伊穆斯有联系吗
He's a smalltime grifter.
他就是个小角色
Yeah, one trying to move up in the world.
是啊,他正想在道上上一个台阶呢
Alex isn't known for her altruism.
无私奉献可不是艾莱士的风格
Oh, look, are you really trying to understand Alex
这个时候,你还想剖析艾莱士的
at this late date? I've never understood her.
性格吗,我从来就搞不懂她
Oh, really?
是吗
I thought your relationship made perfect sense
我以为你的感情关系一直都是很理智
Mutual respect, convenience.
相互尊重,好聚好散
Convenience?
好聚好散?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
我有说错吗
I want to talk to Eames.
我想跟伊慕斯谈谈
You're positive Alex met with him? Definitely.
你确定艾莱士跟他见过面吗,十分确定
Eames was the last person to see her before she disappeared.
伊慕斯是她失踪前最后一个见过她的人
He might be able to tell us where she was headed.
他也许能告诉我们她去哪了
Larceny, possession, robbery
盗窃,持有违禁物,抢劫
He's got quite a hefty rap sheet.
犯罪记录不少啊
I can lean on him.
我可以对他施压
He's not gonna chat up a fed.
他不会跟条子开口
What, you gonna scam info out of him?
怎么,你能从他口中套出话吗
Eames likes selling hot merchandise,
伊慕斯喜欢倒卖热门商品
anything from stolen plasma screens to borrowed jewelry.
无论是偷来的等离子显示屏,还是借来的珠宝
Borrowed jewelry, huh?
借来的珠宝哈
Now that you mention it, we do have that box of fauxlexes.
这么说我想起来的确有些仿力士表
Look, this better work. Relax.
听着,你的方法最好可行,放松点
Look, I'm holding five fake Rolexes.
我手里有五只仿力士表
If I get shaken down,
要是被逮着了
I've got a governmentstamped barcode
脖子后面就会印上
on the back of my neck.
政府的条形码
Caffrey. What can I do for you?
卡夫瑞,能帮你什么忙
I hear you're moving up in the world.
听说你最近开始走高档路线
Usually I'd bring this business to Alex, but I can't find her.
通常我会找艾莱士,但找不到她
Well, I would check the interpol website.
去看看国际刑警网站吧
Apparently, she's all over it.
显然上面到处是她
Okay, are we gonna do this or what?
好了,我们到底干不干
What do you got? Highquality goods
有什么货,高品质的
microetched crystal, correct secondhand movement,
微刻水晶,精确秒针走字
last purchaser's creditcard slip.
还有最后一位买家的信用卡条
How much?
多少钱
$300 each. $200.
每个三百,两百
Come on, you'll flip these for at least $600.
得了吧,你至少能卖到六百
All right.
好吧
If I sell this one today,
要是这只今天卖出去
I'll buy as many as you got tomorrow.
你明天有多少我买多少
Sounds like a square deal.
似乎挺公平
Hey! Grab him. Oh, nuts!
喂,抓住他,真倒霉
Get back here! I know a drop when I see one.
回来,我一眼就能认出这种"交易"
You mind emptying your pockets?
不介意掏空一下口袋吧
You got probable cause?
有没有合理的理由
Yeah, my badge gives me probable cause.
我的警徽就是理由
Hands on the table.
手放桌子上
What are you doing hassling us?
你跟着我们干什么
Shouldn't you be arresting stock brokers or something?
你不是去该抓股票经纪人之流吗
I'll arrest who I want.
我爱抓谁抓谁
All right, your turn.
好,到你了
Happy? Yeah.
这下满意了,嗯
All right, I want you to
行了,给你五分钟
pack up and get out of here in five minutes.
收拾铺盖从我面前消失
You understand?
明白没
You?
你呢
So I guess I owe you one. Is that right?
看来我欠你个人情吧
I'd say so.
确实是
Tell me about the last time you saw alex.
告诉我你最后一次见艾莱士的情况
Eames said Alex was headed to the conservatory garden
伊慕斯说艾莱士跟他碰面后就去了
after she met with him.
温室花园
Jones, check traffic cams for the garden.
琼斯,查下花园的交通摄像
See if we can spot her.
看能不能找到她
You got it.
马上去
Watches?
手表呢
Oh.
噢对
Money? What money?
钱呢,什么钱
The $300 Eames gave you.
伊慕斯给你的那三百
What $300 Eames gave me?
伊慕斯哪给我三百了
Thanks for the help.
多谢帮忙
Anytime, Serpico.
随时效劳,长官
Buy Junes lunch.
记得请琼吃午饭
We'll see.
再说吧
Security tapes show her arriving
安全录像拍到她
and walking into the garden.
走进花园
If she came out,
但是她出来
it was on a side not covered by a camera.
走的是另一边,摄像头就拍不到
Any idea what she was doing here?
知道她来干什么吗
Eames wouldn't say.
伊慕斯不肯说
It's a good place for a meeting or a drop.
不过这地方很合适碰面或是"交易"
Well, retracing her steps may tell us something.
重复她的路线可能让我们想到什么
You take the left, I'll take the right.
你走左边,我走右边
We can meet in the middle.
我们在中间会合
Neal!
尼尔
Neal?!
尼尔
Who is this?
你是谁
Hello, agent Burke. Nice day, isn't it?
你好,博尔克探员,天气不错吧
Adler.
你是阿德勒
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Holster the gun and get in the car.
收起枪上车
Hand over your gun, please.
请把枪交出来
Nice to meet you, Peter.
彼得,很高兴见到你
Save it. And Neal.
省省吧,还有尼尔
I can't tell you how good it is to see you again.
再次重逢的喜悦让我无以言表
I'd be lying if I said the same.
我不想说客套话,因为都是谎话
You killed Kate.
你杀了凯特
No, neal. You did.
不,尼尔,是你杀的
You changed her.
你改变了她
The Kate I knew would still be alive.
要是她还是我认识的凯特,她现在还活着
Where's Alex?
艾莱士在哪儿
You can ask her when you see her.
你见到她自己问她吧
What do you want with us? I want Neal.
你绑架我俩做什么,我需要尼尔
But I'll bring you along since I can't let you go.
但我不能单独放你走,所以顺便也带你来了
Peter, you've got a key to Neal's anklet.
彼得,你有尼尔脚镣的钥匙
Give it to him.
给他
Neal, take off your anklet.
尼尔,摘下你的脚镣
A decision
做个决定
In those glasses is a combination
杯里是水合三氯乙醛
of chloral hydrate, ethanol, and iced tea.
乙醇和冰茶的混合物
It'll put you out until we get where we're going.
喝下去,等到目的地你才会醒
Or?
或是
Or you can take another route.
或者你们走人
We don't do this.
我们不干
Have a drink, Neal.
喝吧,尼尔
You may wake up
一觉醒来
to find all the answers you've been looking for.
你就会找到所有问题的答案
We're not playing this game.
我们不玩
Your turn, agent Burke.
到你了,博尔克探员
Alex.
艾莱士
I was looking for you.
我在找你
Should I?
我该不该
I think it'll help.
我觉得有用
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on.
起来
This is part of a plan, right?
这是计划的一部分吧
You let yourselves get caught,
自己设计自己被抓
then the FBI rides to the rescue.
然后联调局派一堆人来营救
You got the first part right.
前半部分说对了
You have any idea where we are?
知道咱们在哪儿吗
It's a warehouse. That's all I know.
一个仓库里,就知道这么多
They drugged me, too.
他们也给我下了药
Glad you're awake. Why are we here?
很高兴你醒了,我们在哪儿
Better if I show you.
还是你亲眼看看吧
My God.
我的天
You found it.
你找到了
Incredible, isn't it?
难以置信吧
The last days of the war.
临近战争结束时
This Uboat was supposed to reach Argentina,
这艘德国U型潜艇的目的地是阿根廷
but something happened.
但出了意外
The crew had to scuttle it off our coast.
船员们不得不暂时搁浅在这个海岸
They were gonna retrieve it after the war,
他们本计划战后取回
but, obviously, that never happened.
不过很显然,他们再没回来
How do you know this?
你怎么知道
Because one of the crewmen survived.
因为其中一名船员幸免于难
He was my father.
他就是我父亲
Why do you need me?
你要我做什么
The crew rigged the interior with explosives
船员为防止敌人入侵
to prevent enemy access.
在舱内安装了炸药
I need someone who can open it
我要人给我打开
without setting the charges off.
而不会触动机关
Luckily, I already know the best.
幸运的是,我刚好认识个业中高手
That's why you're here, Neal.
所以才找你来,尼尔
And if I refuse?
如果我拒绝你呢
You won't.
你不会的
Alex will be with me.
艾莱士得跟着我
You can pretend you're doing it to protect her and Peter,
你倒可以假装是为了保护她和彼得
but we both know the real reason
不过咱俩心知肚明
you want to see what's inside.
你也想进去一探究竟
I'll need equipment
我需要设备
carbidetipped drill, fiberoptic borescope.
碳化钻头,光纤管道窥测镜
I think you'll find everything you need.
你要什么这里有什么
Getting the hatch open is a twoman job.
开仓盖需要两个人
You gonna help me?
你来帮我吗
No.

I will be behind blastproof glass.
我要待在防爆玻璃后面
Agent Burke can help you.
博尔克探员会协助你
Keep in mind, you'll be wearing a remote camera.
记住你得戴着远程摄像头
Don't try and play a hero.
别想逞英雄
Can you do this?
你能做吗
Neal?!
尼尔
Not Neal.
不是尼尔
And you're not a strawberry blonde
你也不是热爱伏尔泰的
with a penchant for voltaire.
红金发女郎
I guess we're both disappointed.
咱俩大概都挺失望
Thought you already had
我以为你早就搞定
that up and running. It is up and running.
那玩意了,它本就在运行
I'm trying to boost the reception
我是在加强信号接收
because I have yet to receive a signal
因为我还没从条子那里
or hear from the suit about a boat.
收到或是听到船的消息
Are you gonna loom there all day?
你想在这闲晃一整天吗
I'm not looming. Neal told me to meet him here.
我没闲晃,尼尔说让我在这跟他碰面
You know...
知道吗
It's not gonna work out.
你们不会成功的
What? Getting involved with a con man.
什么,跟骗子纠缠不休
No, no. I am not involved with anybody.
才没有,我没跟任何人纠缠不休
I get it. We're fascinating creatures.
我完全明白,我们是造物主神奇的作品
We live a life of danger.
我们行走于生死边缘
It's exciting, slightly erotic.
很刺激,还有那么点情色
But with guys like us,
但跟我们这种人在一起
You find yourself always trying to stay a step ahead.
你会发现你总得抢先一步
You relax once, let down your guard,
一旦放松警惕,卸下心防
and it all goes away.
就会落得一无所有
You paint a very tragic picture.
你的想法很悲剧
Ah. One person's tragedy is another person's excitement.
一个人的悲剧是另一个人的喜剧
I'm afraid I drank all the Lafite.
恐怕我已经喝完了所有拉菲特
Oh, all of it
的确一瓶不落
except for this bottle you hid behind all the others.
除了你藏在后面的这瓶
Hmm. There might be some hope for you yet.
确实可能还有漏网之鱼
Did you say you were meeting Neal here?
你说你尼尔约好在这见面
At 1:00.
一点整
That was, like, half an hour ago.
那是一个半小时以前
Oh, sue me, Mozzie. I'm late.
蚊子,告我呀,我迟到了怎么样
Yeah. Neal's usually not.
没错,但尼尔一般不迟到
Did you try his cell? It went straight to voicemail.
打过他手机没,直接转到语音信箱了
It's probably nothing.
应该不会有事吧
Yeah, it's nothing.
不会有事的
We should call the suit. I'm gonna call peter.
问问猫咪看,我打电话问彼得
You ever safecrack a submarine?
你以前撬过潜水艇没
No. But the principles should be the same.
没有,但基本原理应该一样
What do we got?
看到什么了
Looks like a typewriter.
像是打字机
A typewriter?
打字机
Yeah, but I don't see any explosives.
但我没看到爆炸物
All right.
好吧
Help me get these bolts off.
帮我把螺丝钉卸下来
This really a twoman job?
这活儿真得俩人干
I figured I'd save you from a bullet.
我觉得我帮你免挨子弹
By putting me in front of a bomb?
再让炸弹炸死我吗
Stop talking.
不许聊天
If you don't like it, come do it yourself.
要是有意见你自己来干
That shut him up.
他可闭嘴了
Here we go.
走着
It's an enigma.
是个谜码机
Codebreaking machine.
密码解锁器
I'm sure it's wired to blow up.
肯定连着炸药
Careful.
小心
That would be TNT.
应该是TNT炸药
Yeah. A lot of TNT.
对,很多很多
No answer from Peter or Neal.
彼得和尼尔都没有回应
This isn't like either of them.
这可不像他俩的作风
Good thing is your boyfriend is wearing a tracking anklet.
好消息是你男朋友戴着脚镣
Will you let it go? He's not my boyfriend.
别这么说,他不是我男朋友
Strange. Peter took off Neal's anklet.
奇怪,彼得解开了尼尔的脚镣
It's the conservatory garden.
地点是温室花园
That's the same place Alex Hunter was last seen.
艾莱士也是在那里失踪
We'll check it out.
我们会查一查
Sara, you spoke to Neal last.
莎拉,你是最后跟尼尔通话的人
I want you with us.
我要你跟我们一起行动
Okay, we're still at Neal's,
好,我们还在尼尔家
so you can just pick us up on your way.
你可以顺路接我们
Wait, "we"?
等等, "我们"
All right, the enigma uses a series of pins and rotors
这个谜题用了一系列管脚和转子
to encode words.
将词语编成密码
15 billionbillion possible combinations.
有1500亿亿种可能的排列组合
Yes. Thank you for that.
是啊,感谢你的提醒
You're good with crosswords. Not that good.
你填字游戏游戏玩得不错,没那么好
You have a favorite color?
你有最喜欢的颜色吗
Oh, funny. This is your skill set, not mine.
有趣,这是你的专业范畴,不是我的
All right, beige is usually a neutral or bluff wire.
米黄色的线通常是中性线或是虚假线
Usually?
通常
I don't know if they bluffed with wire 60 years ago.
我不知道六十年前他们会不会用虚假线
The live ones should be the silver or the black.
真正连接的线应该是银线或是黑线
El's favorite color is purple.
小伊最爱的颜色是紫色
That doesn't help.
那对我们没有帮助
I think it's the black. Okay.
我认为是黑线,好吧
Or the silver.
或是银线
Or both.
或者都是
All right, if we cut 'em both, that would work.
好吧,如果我们两条都剪断,就会起作用
Should work.
应该会起作用
I'll cut the black, you cut the silver.
我剪黑线,你剪银线
Good. Good.
好,很好
1, 2, 3, clip. Okay.
一二三剪,好的
Wait, Peter.
等等,彼得
In case this doesn't work...
要是没成功的话...
Yeah. Me too.
是啊,我也是,我也爱你吗XD
All right. 1... ...2... 3.
好了,一,二,三
What's it doing?
怎么回事
I think it's a timer.
我觉得这是个计时器
How much time do we have?
我们有多长时间
I don't know, but it sounds like it's moving fast.
不知道,但听起来走得很快
How do we stop it?! I don't know, Peter!
怎么让它停下来,我不知道,彼得
It's gonna blow. Oh, my god. Now I get it.
会爆炸的,我的天啊,我明白了
I know what it is.
我知道怎么回事了
What are you talking about? It's a legend.
你在说什么,是个传说
The enigma password is a legend
谜题的密码是个传说
The story of an ancient king
关于古老国王的故事
with a golden touch that destroyed him.
他的点金术最终毁了他
Midas. Alex, are you sure?
迈达斯,艾莱士,你肯定吗
The radio operator who received the uboat's final SOS signal
收到潜艇最后求救信号的电报员
was my grandfather.
是我的祖父
You're Gerhard Wagner's granddaughter.
你是杰哈德·瓦格纳的外孙女
He told me to always remember the story.
他告诉我要永远记住这个故事
Do it!
快照做
Midas.
迈达斯
MIDAS
MIDAS.
That was close. We've cut it closer.
真悬啊,还不是最悬的呢
I don't think so.
我不同意
All right.
好了
You got it?
把稳了吗
Careful.
小心
More TNT. Great.
更多的炸药,太棒了
This better be good.
里面的东西最好物有所值
I should have known you'd be lurking.
我早该知道你会躲在附近
Nice gadget, Mr. Wizard. Yes, it is.
装备不错,巫师先生,是啊
If you think I'm getting into that thing with two feds,
你要是以为我会跟两个条子进那辆车
then you're certifiable.
那你肯定是脑袋秀逗了
Fine. Then you're not coming.
好啊,你就别跟去了
Remember, I travel delicately.
记住,我容易晕车
Mm. Perfect.
太好了
Tools.
工具
If I see jars of fetuses with little black mustaches,
如果我看到装有小胡子胎儿的罐子
I'm turning around.
我扭头就走
I don't think this is the one carrying the Hitler clones.
我觉得这潜艇不是装的希特勒克隆人
Here, watch for trip wires.
小心陷阱线
Give me a hand. Yeah.
帮我一下,好
It's a Van Dyke.
的画
It's got to be worth millions.
这值上百万美元
Look at this.
看看这个
It's nazi plunder...
这是纳粹从...
from all over Europe.
欧洲各地掠夺来的文物
Priam's treasure...
普里阿摩斯的宝藏
before it turned out to be Troy's treasure.
之后被证明是特洛伊的宝藏
Either way, it's here now.
不管怎样,宝藏都在这儿
This has got to be worth
这些得值
Billions.
数十亿
Billions of dollars.
数十亿美元
This has to be one of the greatest collections of art
这肯定是迄今为止
that's ever been found.
发现的最庞大的艺术品收藏
How do we get out of here?
我们怎么出去
Adler, you seeing this?
阿德勒,你看见了吗
Yes.
是的
Not anymore.
再也看不到了
That bought us some time. You got an idea?
这给我们争取了点时间,你有主意了吗
Adler could've only found this sub
阿德勒能找到这艘潜艇
if the antenna was still working.
说明天线还在发出信号
Mozzie's antenna.
蚊子的天线
Obviously, Adler got his to work.
很显然,阿德勒使他的天线有了作用
I'll check over here. All right.
我在这边查一查,好
Careful. That nitro's unstable.
小心,那些硝化火药很不稳定
All right.

That looks like our fractal.
看起来很像那种不规则分形
Bingo.
就是它
Germans built things to last.
德国人造的东西就是耐用
You think Mozzie can find us?
你认为蚊子能找到我们吗
If we can get back to the limo,
如果我们能回到轿车上
I can connect it to a power source.
就能把它连接到电源上
It's a long shot.
希望不大
Well done, gentlemen.
先生们,干的漂亮
A treasure for the ages.
隐迹多年的宝藏
I'm glad you lived long enough to see it.
很高兴我活得够久,见证了这一切
My god, that's a Rembrandt.
的画
We'll take it from here.
这里交给我们吧
You three are going for a ride.
你们三个该上路了
No.

I'm not going back in that limo.
我不会回到那辆轿车里
Alex!
艾莱士
Go ahead, Vincent. Shoot us.
来啊,文森特,毙了我们啊
Okay. Shoot them.
好啊,毙了他们
Then get a mop or something.
然后找个拖把
Hold on. Okay.
等等,好吧
We'll get in the limo.
我们回那辆轿车里
There you go. There's a reasonable man.
这还差不多,算是有识之士
Get the drinks ready.
把饮品准备好
I'm not comfortable with this.
这样我很不爽
We know.
我们知道
We're not abducting you. Can I get out?
我们又没有绑架你,我能下车吗
No. Well, then it feels like an abduction.
不能,听起来挺像是绑架
Does anyone have anything for motion sickness?
你们谁有晕车药
I don't know why, but I do like you.
我不知道为什么,但是我喜欢你
And I don't want them to hurt you,
我不想让他们伤害你
So just do yourself a favor and shut up.
所以老实点,把嘴闭上
oh, guys!
伙计们
She's right. I will hurt you.
她说得对,我要扁你
All due respect, I think you should listen to me right now.
恕我直言,我觉得你现在得听听我
Really? Why is that?
是吗,为什么
I'm getting a signal. Is it the sub?
我收到信号了,是潜艇的吗
I don't think so 'cause it's moving.
我认为不是,信号在移动
Which way? East!
哪个方向,东
Everyone all right?
大家还好吧
For the moment.
暂时还好
Where are we?
我们在哪
In a dry dock.
在一个干船坞里
What are those guys doing?
他们在干什么
I got a pretty good idea.
我知道他们在干嘛了
Adler's taking the whole arch villain thing pretty seriously.
阿德勒这个大恶人做得真到位啊
He always had a flair for the theatrical.
搞排场什么的,他最有一套了
Where's the cavalry, Neal?
援兵在哪,尼尔
Moz will be here.
蚊子会来的
I hope.
希望如此
Which way? Uh, make a left.
往哪走,左转
No, II mean right!
不,我是说右转
Okay, you said left. Well, this time I mean right!
你刚说左转,这次我的意思是右转
II think.
我认为是这样
Christ! Left or right?
老天,到底是左还是右
Uh...Uh, diagonal!
走对角线
We need to find a way out of these zip ties.
我们得想办法解开这些扣链
I've got a knife.
我有一把刀
Can't say I'm surprised.
我一点都不惊讶
The guards searched us.
保镖搜过身
Not everywhere.
不是每个地方都搜了
Just like old times.
跟往常一样
Yep. Got it.
好嘞,拿到了
Damn.
该死
Get down! Get down!
趴下,趴下
Get behind me. Go.
到我身后去
FBI! Don't move!
联邦调查局,不许动
Lower your weapons! Put your hands on your head!
放下武器,把手放到头上
Don't think we could have cut it any closer than that.
我觉得不会有比这更悬的了
You saved me again.
你又救了我
You saved me.
你救过我
Anything?
有线索吗
No. Adler's men aren't talking.
没有,阿德勒的人不肯交代
It's safe to assume he knows we've escaped
保守估计他知道我们逃跑了
and that we're looking for him.
也知道我们在找他
Is he accelerating his escape plan?
他会加快逃跑计划吗
No.

I overheard him say
我偷听到他说
he's shipping the art to Europe by boat,
通过海运把艺术品运到欧洲
but he can't until the end of the week. Good.
但到周末才能出海,很好
That gives us some breathing room.
这给了我们喘息的机会
What do you remember about the warehouse?
关于那仓库你还记得些什么
Wooden beams, prewar architecture,
木质横梁,战前建筑
solid steel rollup door facing west.
钢制朝西的上卷门
That would be the loading bay.
那儿应该是卸货区
And there was clanging at night. Some kind of buoy, I think.
那儿晚上有叮当声,像是某种浮标
Could be a weather buoy.
可能是天气浮标
Diana, what do you have?
戴安,查到些什么
There are four along the Brooklyn shoreline
在布鲁克林区海岸线有四个
and three near Battery Park.
炮台公园附近有三个
That's a lot of real estate.
很多地方啊
Yeah, let's get some building plans,
是啊,找找建筑平面图
see if we can narrow it down.
看看能不能缩小范围
Adler got that sub out of the water somehow.
阿德勒不知如何把潜艇弄出水
Pull satellite. Let's find this thing.
调用卫星,找到那潜艇
Thank you, everybody.
感谢各位
All right, I'm gonna catch a ride to the waterfront.
我要坐车去码头区
No, you're not.
不行
We got good people on it.
我们有专业人员做那些事
You're gonna finish up and then get out of here.
你收拾一下,回去吧
I need you rested. That's an order.
我要你休息,这是命令
You gonna take your own advice?
你会听从自己的意见吗
Yes.
是的
I'm gonna go home, kiss my wife,
我会回家,亲我的老婆
and do at least one normal thing today.
今天至少要做一件正常的事
Live to fight another day, huh?
为第二天的奋斗做好准备,是吗
Bunch of feds breathing down your neck
这么多条子在你周围
Probably not your idea of fun, huh?
不是你想象中的欢乐,是吧
It beats being held hostage.
至少比被别人挟持要好
Just barely.
好那么一丁点
We haven't been officially introduced.
我们还没有正式自我介绍
I'm Sara Ellis.
我是莎拉·埃利斯
Alex. Hi.
艾莱士,你好
You're not a fed?
你不是条子吗
No, no.
不不
Uh, I work with Sterling Bosch.
我是斯博保险公司的人
Insurance. Mmhmm.
保险啊,是啊
How'd you get wrapped up in all this?
你怎么卷入的这件事
Psst, psst!
噗嘶
across the room.
看那边
Danger.
小心了哦
So which one you going for?
你对哪个有意思
I mean, I'll be your wing man.
我是说,我可以做你拍档
No, I'm good, jones. You sure?
不,没事,琼斯,你确定吗
If I'm not out in 10 minutes, send backup.
10分钟后我还没出来,就派后援
Sara. Alex.
莎拉,艾莱士
What are you two talking about?
你们在聊什么
I should let you two catch up.
你们俩慢慢聊吧
I think she's great.
我觉得她很不错
It's not like that. It's...
不是那样的...
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
别说了,就是那样
How long have you known about the sub?
你知道潜艇的事多久了
Changing the subject?
转换话题啊
No.
没有
Maybe.
好吧,也许有
I want to know.
我想知道
You know who my grandfather was?
你知道我祖父是谁吧
Yeah, Wagner.
知道,瓦格纳
I've known about the sub since I was a little girl.
我小时候就知道这艘潜艇的事
Grandpa, he'd take me to Coney island
我爷爷曾带我去康尼岛(位于布鲁克林区,面朝大西洋)
when no one else was around,
四下无人时
And he'd point out to the water
他指着海面
And tell me that the greatest treasure in the world
告诉我全世界最大的宝藏
was right out there, just below the waves.
就在那波涛之下
The uboat. Yes.
U型潜艇,没错
He said the Nazis collected
他说纳粹收集了全世界
the most beautiful things in the world.
最美丽的宝物
They put those things in a submarine,
将其装进一艘潜艇
And when it was crossing the atlantic,
潜艇在横渡大西洋时
it went down, and no one could find it.
沉入了海底,没人找得到它
He received the final S.O.S. Signal from the sub.
他收到了潜艇最后的求援信号
Yeah.
没错
He encoded the S.O.S. Antenna design into the music box.
他将求援信号编码成分形体,藏在八音盒里
He figured he'd come to america,
他知道自己得来到美国
He'd build a receiver, and he'd find the sub.
他造了个收发机,就能找到潜艇
But he fled Germany after the war,
但战后他逃离了德国
And the box was lost.
八音盒也丢失了
But he kept this.
但他留着这个
Yeah.
是的
I always thought they were just wonderful stories...
我一直以为这只是传说
About treasure that was just out of reach.
失落的宝藏之类的故事
And then on his death bed,
而在他临死之前
He told me, "It's all true, Alex."
他告诉我,这都是真的,艾莱士
and then he proved it.
然后他也证明了
He gave me the key to the music box.
他给了我八音盒的钥匙
"Find it," He said.
找到它,他说
Your new destiny.
你的命运从此改变
You remind me of this treasure.
你让我想起了这个宝物
Some wonderful fantasy that's just out of reach.
某个无法实现的美妙幻象
Take care of yourself, Neal.
保重,尼尔
Hell of a day.
漫长的一天
Another day, another Nazi sub.
明天又有一艘潜艇要找
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Hey, honey. Everything is fine.
亲爱的,一切都好
No, I'll tell you all about it.
没有,我到时会告诉你
I just gave my statement, so I'm gonna go home.
我刚做了笔录,准备回家了
Listen...What happened with Alex was not
听着,我和艾莱士之间...
Neal, stop it, all right?
尼尔,别说了,好吗
I'm a big girl,
我也是成年人了
And we need to stop kidding ourselves.
我们得别这么自欺欺人了
We are who we are.
我们无法改变自己是谁
And...
还有...
Hey, there. It's your lucky night.
那啥,今晚是你的幸运夜
Elizabeth's making those little chickens you like.
伊丽莎白做了你喜欢吃的小鸡肉
Cornish hens. I know what they're called.
童子鸡,我知道那叫什么鸡
You're invited. That means you're coming.
邀请你去,所以你一定得去
Both of you.
你们俩都去
Is that an order?
这是命令吗
Yeah. Yeah, this will be fun.
当然,很有趣的
The contractor's gonna do the weather stripping
承包商周一要在
On the storefront on Monday. And?
店面上装防雨片,然后呢
And he said the reinforced foam
他说钢筋泡沫要比
Is much more efficient than the selfstick plastic.
自粘塑料有效得多
No! I want a written statement.
我去,我要他书面保证
Sore loser.
别输不起
Yes! Weather stripping.
这才对,防雨片
It's the latest controversy rocking the Burke household.
这是博尔克家最新的争论话题
Imagine that. Wow.
真不错啊
You guys are very quiet.
你们怎么不说话
You want some more wine?
再来些酒吗
Yes. Please.
好,麻烦了
You and Peter are really happy, huh?
你和彼得真幸福,是吧
Yeah.
没错
Wife of an FBI agent. That's not easy, is it?
作为联邦探员的妻子,不太容易吧
Yeah, I would be lying if I said I didn't worry about him.
嗯,要说我不担心他,绝对是假话
But I knew who he was when I fell in love with him.
但我爱上他时,就知道他是什么人
You never tried to change that?
你从没想过要改变吗
No. Why would I?
没有,为什么呢
I mean, we're married.
我是说,我们都结婚了
For better or for worse.
不论好坏
And now he's got Neal.
而他现在有了尼尔
For better or for worse. Yeah.
不论好坏,是的
But for the record, it's... It's actually better.
而事实上,是更好了
You trust Neal?
你信任尼尔吗
Wow. That's a loaded question.
真是个别有用意的问题
I'm guessing you don't?
这么说你不信任他吗
Well, you said it yourself. I know who he is.
你自己也说了,我知道他是什么人
Neal is a lot of things,
尼尔有很多面
But...When it counts, you can trust him.
但关键时刻,你能信任他
Think I'm in trouble?
你觉得她们在说我坏话吗
No, I'm sure they're discussing shoes.
没有,她们肯定在聊鞋子
Shoes?
鞋子
What do you think they're talking about?
那你觉得她们在说什么
Us.
我们呗
Yeah. Well, you.
好吧,是你
You've got a lot to learn about women.
对于女人你还有的学
Oh, I've got a lot to learn?
还说我啊
I come home to this every night.
我每晚都回家享受这种时光
Last Sunday...
上个周末
I was on that couch, lying with El.
我和小伊一起坐在沙发上
She's reading, and I'm watching the game,
她在看书,我在看比赛
And satchmo's asleep on my feet.
沙奇摩在我脚上睡着了
It hits me. Again.
我当时再次意识到
I'm the luckiest guy.
我是最幸运的男人
I don't think that's who I am.
我觉得我不是这种人
You just need to figure it out.
我只需要去试试看
And when you do,
你一旦去尝试了
Then you'll be the luckiest guy.
你也能有这种生活
Hey, nice ass.
老帅哥
I should go.
我该走了
Look, I know things are complicated.
听着,我知道事情很复杂
Well, that's kind of your specialty, Neal.
把事情搞复杂是你的专长,尼尔
I could teach a master class. Yeah.
我还能开个讲习班呢
I want you to know I wasn't lying
我想告诉你,我没撒谎
When I said things were over between me and Alex.
我说我和艾莱士已经是过去式了
I meant it.
我是认真的
At the time.
当时有一段
At the time.
是有一段
Yeah.
没错
You owe me a lunch.
你欠我一顿午餐
We've narrowed it down to these 15 warehouses.
我们将范围缩小至15个仓库
We're going in one by one till we find that sub.
我们准备逐一排查,找到那艘潜艇
Now remember, Adler's men are armed, so eyes and ears.
记住,阿德勒的手下有武器,提高警惕
Let's get to work.
开工吧
Adler's not getting away, Neal. I won't let him.
阿德勒跑不了,尼尔,有我在
I know.
我知道
You always were persistent, Neal.
你一直这么锲而不舍
One of the many qualities I admire about you.
这是我欣赏你的优点之一
FBI's closing in, Adler.
联调局的人就要来了,阿德勒
I know.
我知道
There's an 18wheeler just inside there,
里面停着一辆拖车
Loaded with a collection of art more valuable than life.
装着价值连城的艺术品
You help me get past the FBI perimeter,
如果你帮我通过联调局的封锁
Half of it's yours.
其中一半就归你
Sounds like a really good deal.
听起来很诱人
You must think I'm an idiot.
你肯定以为我很蠢
I think you're an opportunist.
我觉得你这人很会见风使舵
You took everything from me.
你夺走了我的一切
Only after you tried to do the same to me.
只是为了防止你害我
All's fair in love and war.
情场和战场上可以不择手段
Tell me why Kate had to die.
告诉我,为什么非要杀了凯特
If you want my help now, tell me.
如果你现在要我帮忙,就告诉我
The explosives on the plane were her idea.
在飞机上安炸弹是她的主意
You parachute out over the ocean,
你们飞过大海的时候跳伞
The plane explodes,
飞机爆炸
You live happily ever after.
你们就能快乐地生活在一起
But then she called, said Burke had just arrived.
但后来她打电话说,博尔克出现了
Then, as now, he threatened to ruin everything.
就像现在,他威胁到了我的计划
So you blew up the plane early.
所以你提前引爆了飞机
I could have waited another 30 seconds, and you'd be dead, too.
我可以再等30秒,把你一起炸死
Am I supposed to be grateful?
那我该感谢你吗
You were as close to a son as I ever had.
你对我来说亲如儿子一般
No.
错了
I'm nothing like you!
我和你完全不同
There's nothing sadder than a con man conning himself.
最可悲的莫过于,一个骗子在自欺欺人
Come on, Neal.
得了,尼尔
Let's stop hurting the people we love.
别再伤害我们爱的人
Let's bring this thing full circle. You and me.
我们就回到原点,就你和我
Just like old times.
一如当初那样
Go to hell.
你见鬼去吧
Tell me you got the TNT out!
你没把炸弹搬出来吗
Something must have sparked. Old wiring. The art is gonna burn!
旧电线肯定被引燃了,艺术品都完了
Come on!
快点
It's clear. Nothing.
这里什么都没有
Boss?
头儿
Where the hell's neal?
见鬼的尼尔在哪儿
Come on!
快来
Get down!
趴下
Fire department's 15 minutes away!
消防车15分钟后到
No, no! Out of my way!
不不,放开我
It's too late, Vincent. It's too late.
太迟了,文森特
It's gone.
都毁了
You did this! No.
是你干的,不是
I took from you, now you take from me. No.
我夺走了你的一切,你来报复我,不
I would never burn that art. You know that.
我绝不会毁掉那种珍品,你也知道
You won't get away with this.
你脱不了干系
Goodbye, Neal.
永别了,尼尔
He would have killed me.
他差点杀了我
What did he mean, "You won't get away with this"?
你说"你脱不了干系"是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm glad you're all right.
幸好你没事
You okay, Neal? Yeah.
你没事吧,尼尔,没事
Come on. We'll get you back.
来吧,我们回去
Damn it, Neal.
见鬼,尼尔
Neal!
尼尔
You did this
是你干的
The fire, all of it.
是你放的火,这一切
You did it.
是你干的
Peter, those were masterpieces.
彼得,那些都是大师的杰作
I would never burn them. You know that.
我绝不会做这种事,你知道
No. But you'd steal them.
没错,你会去偷
You don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
That long con on Adler, it finally paid off, didn't it?
针对阿德勒的那场骗局,终于值回票价了吧
You saw your chance, and then you took it.
你看准了机会,然后下手
I don't know how.
我不知道你怎么办到
I don't know what game you are playing.
也不知道你在打什么主意
I have no idea, Peter.
我完全不知道,彼得
I'm not lying to you now. I didn't steal the art.
我不会骗你,我没偷那些艺术品
I think you did.
我知道是你
Then prove it.
那就证明给我看
Prove it.
证明给我看

分享到